The First Timers Club Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glissaded to the coffee table and reached for her phone, but I snatched it up before she could get to it.

"Are you high?" I asked her, and she pulled up short at what had to have been the most obvious question ever asked. "First rule of drugs: you never, ever, fucking never call people when you're high. Second, you can't tell Ashley about any of this. It would destroy her."

"Then her mom's going to get away with it," Kayla said, eyeing her own phone on the table. I gathered up that one too and put both of them in my pocket.

"That's my problem to deal with," I said, "not yours, and definitely not Ashley's."

Brittney swung her long arms as she skipped and pranced her way barefoot around the living room. I'd always thought of her as a bit lumbering, her footsteps plodding, with almost no swing to her hips. But she danced gracefully now, her motions fluid and well timed, her head tosses causing her hair to flow around her body. I wondered how much of her dancing ability came from the disinhibiting effects of the ecstasy and if this display of spontaneity demonstrated how she might carry herself if she were a little more confident.

"You dance really well," I said and she smiled at me.

"Four years of ballet."

Well, that explained it. Watching her move so energetically, I felt compelled to join her. I took Kayla's hand to pull her up.

"Come on, I want to dance with you," I said, but she somehow increased her weight four times and refused to budge.

"No way. I can't dance."

"Who cares? Dance anyway."

"No! It's too embarrassing."

"You're kidding, right?" I asked with an incredulous smile. "Kayla, I fucked you in the ass in front of your friends, and dancing is too embarrassing for you?"

"Boggles the mind, don't it?"

"Fine. You're loss."

Brittney and I danced around the living room like maniacs to burn off some of the boundless, drug-fueled energy surging through our bodies. Actually, she danced while I bounced and hopped with my hand in the air, but it felt good and I didn't care that I probably looked like a spastic chimp next to her.

"What are you going to do about her?" Kayla asked of Erin, continuing our previous discussion.

"I'll figure it out," I said, even though I'd already decided what I'd do. Nothing. I'd walk away from Erin and everyone connected to her and defuse the entire situation. When we parted company on Saturday, that would be the end of it and we'd all go our separate ways and things in Ashley's home life would return to normal. She and the First Timers would graduate, they'd go to college and all find fulfilling relationships, and I'd become a distant memory they could remind each other about whenever they got together for their kids' birthday parties.

As I danced with Brittney, our hands came together, and we hopped around in a circle. Her rosy cheeks lifted into a euphoric grin and her red hair bounced softly on her shoulders and back.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you earlier," I said.

She shook her head enthusiastically. "Oh my god, don't be!" she yelled. "I totally understand now! You were suffering! I just wish you would have told us sooner!"

"Voice, please," I said again.

"Fuck! Sorry!"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to let her ruin our time together, and I was worried she might shift her attention and go after you guys."

She smiled appreciatively and pulled me in for a kiss. "You are so good to us, I can't fucking stand it!"

I returned a grateful smile, but inside I felt like shit. I'd been anything but good to them. I'd bullied them and pushed them and abused them and kept secrets from them. All for my own selfish reasons. I deserved neither her thanks nor her praise. If she could have seen the real me, she'd have run the other way and never looked back.

"We're going to have to tell Ash and Court something," Kayla said, not letting go of that bone. "They know something's going on and we all suspected her mom was the one who put the camera in there. Also, I still don't understand why you won't let us help you."

I let go of Brittney's hands and returned to the sofa. "I don't want to get you involved because it doesn't have anything to do with you."

"That's bullshit," Kayla said. She took my hand and traced her fingers over my bruises. "You're our friend, and what happens to one of us happens to all of us. We're supposed to stand by each other. That's what real friends do."

I looked into her eyes. She wore such an earnest expression on her face, but I saw something else there too. Dogged determination. She wouldn't let this go, and I knew trying to dissuade her would only strengthen her resolve to fight this battle for me, whether I wanted her to or not. The thought of that both warmed and saddened me. Warmed because I had so few friends who would rally around me the way they would and saddened because, despite how kind and supportive they'd been, I still planned to cut them out of my life forever. Even if Erin weren't a factor, I couldn't trust myself to be around them.

"We've got your back!" Brittney yelled. "Friends for life!"

"Friends for motherfucking life," Kayla agreed.

They really were a tight knit crew.

"Wait a second! I have an idea. Come with me," I said to Kayla as I quickly stood and she stood with me.

"Where are we going?" she asked, eager to get to work.

"Over here."

I led her to the center of the room and began to dance. She rolled her eyes and slapped me on the chest.

"You tricked me!" she said, trying not to smile.

I took her hands and bounced and she bounced with me as the dance track built to a crescendo, the tension rising in anticipatory layers as the drum fills accelerated and the risers increased in pitch. Then the beat dropped. A hard, bass-heavy groove and synth hook that rattled the windows, and the three of us screamed at the top of our lungs and lost our minds. We danced with reckless abandon, consumed by the beat and the catchy hook that wriggled into our ears like a worm while our brains drowned in endorphins and serotonin.

We came together to move as one. Brittney pressed against my back, Kayla facing me. I moved against them and my hands glided over their bodies. Kayla lifted my shirt to my chest, and I pulled it the rest of the way off while Brittney reached around to unzip my fly.

Clothes rained down onto the floor as we undressed each other until we all stood naked in the middle of the room, moving together. I held them both, one in each arm, and moved my head between them, kissing one then the other. Their hands moved over my body, caressing and fondling me. When I turned to kiss Brittney, Kayla went to her knees to suck my cock. Instinctively, my hand went to take hold of one of her pigtails, but I let it go, not trusting myself to maintain control. Instead, I slipped that same hand between Brittney's thighs to finger her pussy.

We lost ourselves to the sensual pleasures of our touches, enhanced to soaring heights by the ecstasy and our feelings for one another. My eagerness to be with them transcended lust, elevated to a higher plane of desire. I wanted to truly connect with them. Not just physically, but spiritually as well.

My cock moved fluidly between the two girls, filling and fucking their mouths and their pussies and Brittney's ass. Kayla couldn't take me there again, still sore from our earlier encounter, but Brittney's desire for anal sex bordered on desperate, enhanced by her euphoric and uninhibited state of mind. Kayla didn't hesitate to suck my cock directly from her friend's warm asshole, and she even held Brittney's cheeks open while I fucked Brittney's ass.

They fucked me together, sharing my cock and my fingers and my tongue to pleasure themselves to blissful release. Even after cumming in Brittney's pussy, I didn't stop, fingering and licking them continually during my refractory period, until I could fuck them and cum inside them again.

Later, as the sky blazed in a fiery sunset, we laid together in my bed, stroking and kissing each other in that twilight period where ecstasy invariably leads, when the stimulant high wears off and you glide down into a dream-like state of happiness and openness. I felt a strong connection with them, and a desire to commune and share in the pleasures of sensual delights, my earlier reservations and self-loathing a far off concern.

"I'm so happy you're both here," I said to them in a low voice so calm it sounded almost reverent. "You make me feel so good."

"I'm glad we're here too," Brittney said as she gently caressed my cock to keep me erect and stimulated.

Kayla sat up on her hip and leaned over to kiss me, then looked into my eyes. "You're not leaving us," she said. "I won't let you." She glanced at Brittney. "She won't let you."

"Nope," Brittney agreed. "You belong to us now. This big, beautiful cock is ours."

She took me into her mouth to demonstrate the point and Kayla moved to join her, their lips and tongues moving sensually over my glans, occasionally brushing together until they kissed. Not a passionate kiss. A soft, sweet, tender kiss between two friends who loved each other and who, in that moment, expressed their love in a way that felt right to them. Two friends, who had shared so much over the years, and now laid naked together, lovingly sharing a cock. Brittney's eyes smiled when their lips parted.

"I can't believe we're here right now," she whispered to her friend in a private moment between them. Kayla suckled on my glans, then lifted her head and smiled.

"I know. Me neither. I never want it to end."

"I don't want to go back to school on Monday," Brittney whispered with a soft giggle as she licked the head and caressed my scrotum. Kayla stroked my shaft and added her tongue to the mix.

"What are we going to do about Ash's mom?" Kayla asked after several slow, wet licks. Our afternoon of lovemaking had not distracted her from her mission to save me from Erin. "She's out of control."

Brittney had no response. She seemed content to let the matter rest while she pleasured me with her soft mouth. I pulled Kayla on top of me to straddle my head so I could lick her pussy while she and Brittney continued to suck my cock together.

Then Brittney mounted me, and the two girls kissed again. One sitting on my face, the other bouncing on my cock. We fucked until long after the drugs wore off and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.