The First Timers Club Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you eat my pussy," she muttered, mashing her small breasts against her chest. "I'm going to miss it so much." She nearly choked on her words, shaking her head to snap herself out of it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then moaned when I took her clit back between my lips.

Brittney and Kayla explored every inch of my crotch, licking and sucking, stroking and fondling, hands and fingers and lips and tongues everywhere, all at once, constantly moving. Even without seeing them, I knew who had my cock in her mouth at any moment, each of them distinct in her technique and approach. Kayla deep throated me and moved her small hands over my body, while Brittney preferred to first lick, then roll her soft lips over the head and stroke my shaft with her large hand.

Then I felt the bed shift as Kayla mounted me. My cock slid into her tight, wet pussy and she bounced up and down, putting her hands on Ashley's shoulders to support herself. Brittney's hands continued to massage my balls and rub my legs while Kayla fucked me, and Ashley's breathing accelerated as I bore down on her clit, sucking and continuously flicking it with my tongue. She gripped my hair and pulled my face into her crotch and bent over, exhaling a sharp breath and then a cry.

"Oh god! Mm!"

When she couldn't take any more, she pushed my head away and smiled at me. "Good job, slave." She looked over her shoulder then turned back to me. "You're going to eat Brit's little pussy now, aren't you?"

"You're goddammed right I am, Mistress Ashley."

Ashley crawled off my face, making room for Brittney. When Brittney sat on my chest, Ashley grabbed my hair and yanked my face up into her friend's fiery pink pussy.

"Eat it, slave. Lick that fucking pussy."

I almost couldn't take how turned on I'd become. I felt like I might go mad with desire and lust. It was the best drug in the world. I wanted them. All of them. In every way possible. Brittney gasped as I attacked her pussy with my mouth, her hand joining with Ashley's to hold and guide my head.

I felt Kayla's fingers brushing against the base of my cock as she stimulated her clit, and it took her no time to bring herself to a squeaking orgasm. Rather than stop, or even slow, she leaned back to brace herself on my shins, riding through her climax, bringing the head of my cock into contact with the front wall of her vagina. She rode me like an animal, using me to stimulate her g-spot. Her hand moved back to her clit and she brought herself to a second, powerful orgasm.

"Ah!" she cried. She didn't want to stop, but Ashley grew impatient.

"I want his big fucking cock in my pussy. Now, you little slut!" Ashley snapped, and Kayla slowed, then dismounted me. Ashley balanced herself on the balls of her feet and took my cock in her hand to guide me to her pussy, then squatted down on top of it. With her hands braced between my legs, Ashley bounced up and down to fuck me hard, slamming her big ass onto my pelvis.

"Oh god, yeah," she muttered. "Oh fuck, yeah. Fuck me, you motherfucker. Fuck my fucking pussy, you piece of shit!"

I groaned into Brittney's pussy and felt my orgasm quickly roil up, but I didn't want to cum. I wanted it to last, but I knew Ashley would never stop. I dug my tongue into Brittney's tender vagina and flexed my pelvic floor muscles to hold it in. My orgasm came, a powerful surge that caused my body to twitch as Ashley dragged her pussy up and down over my cock.

"Oh shit, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy," she said, feeling it bulge inside of her vagina as I held back my ejaculation. I lifted my hips to meet her and we increased the pace of our fucking. I pulled my feet back to get better leverage, then hammered her pussy with my cock.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me harder," she grunted.

I lost my lusty mind. I'd never heard Ashley talk like that before. I drilled her pussy as hard and as fast as I could from that constrained position, which I was grateful for, since I would have fucked her to unconsciousness if I'd been on top of her. Before long, she merely hovered over me while my thick cock plunged rapidly in and out of her.

Then I felt it. The tingle of another climax, slowly building in delicious, agonizing layers. Brittney slid her pussy back and forth over my mouth, my tongue gliding over her entire vulva from ass to clit. I heard Courtney cry out as Denise brought her to an orgasm. The pressure continued to build at the base of my cock. My balls contracted. I felt a burning sensation behind my eyes as my ejaculation surged up my cock.

I cried out, nearly screaming into Brittney's pussy as a torrent of warm, pearlescent cum shot into Ashley's tight pussy. She felt it immediately and let out a cry of her own from the surprise of it. My slippery semen flowed around my cock, providing a frictionless foundation upon which Ashley could build her orgasm.

Ashley's hand fell to her clit and she rubbed herself as she rode me. The overstimulation of my glans caused my body to twitch, but I didn't care. I fucked her until I could no longer maintain an erection. Ashley got herself off with my deflating, cum-coated cock still inside her vagina.

When she crawled off me, Kayla went to work, licking the cummy residue from my cock. My stomach muscles convulsed each time she licked and sucked the head, and each time she giggled mischievously.

"Mm, daddy. You taste really good," she said, then giggled again.

I couldn't take being on my back anymore. I had to flip over. I pulled my head back to look up at Brittney. "Get on your back, baby, so I can stick my fingers inside your wet little pussy."

When Brittney pulled her legs back, I kneeled in front of her and carefully slid two fingers into her vagina, rolling them over her spongy erogenous zone while I licked my way around her vulva, slowly circling, zeroing in on her clit. After Courtney brought Denise to a deep, throaty orgasm that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, Denise crawled her way to watch me eat Brittney's pussy. Kayla and Ashley sat leaning against the headboard on either side of Brittney, masturbating themselves while they watched.

"That pussy looks so fucking good," Denise said under her breath, frantic with desire. Her pupils looked enormous. We'd never had so many women in bed together at once, and I could tell she struggled to restrain herself. Her eyes feasted on Kayla and Ashley and she groaned. "I want to eat all their pussies so bad I can't fucking stand it," she growled.

"You can eat mine," Kayla said, and I heard Denise whimper. She lunged between Kayla's legs and buried her face in Kayla's bald little pussy. Kayla gasped and gripped Denise's head, her chest lifting as she took in more and more air.

"Oh god. Oh god!" Kayla cried. "Oh god, you're so fucking good at that!"

Denise could only moan in response. She kneeled ass up, and I could see how wet she'd become, her hairy pussy glistening in the dim light of my room. I ran my thumb along the deep furrow between her pussy lips. She turned to see what I was up to, but I had only needed to get it wet. When I pushed my thumb into Brittney's ass and began to work it inside of her, Brittney's vocalizations became louder and more forceful.

A hand reach between my legs to grip and stroke my shaft. I turned my head to find Courtney standing behind me at the foot of the bed. She twisted her lips into a crooked smile.

"I'm still pissed at you," she said quietly. "You're just lucky I fucking love you so much, you fucking prick."

"I love you too, baby. Now, shut the fuck up and get me hard again because I'm fucking you next."

"You bet your ass I'm next, fuck face. What the fuck are you looking at me for? Get back to work and eat Brit's fucking pussy, slave."

She hauled back and slapped my ass. Hard. I did as she commanded, putting everything I had into bringing Brittney her orgasm while Courtney did everything she could to revive my cock. She stroked and fondled me. She angled my cock between my legs to blow me. She ate my ass and fingered me. She smacked my ass repeatedly. My refractory period lasted longer than I would have wanted, but Courtney's diligence eventually paid dividends when she finally had me stiff and ready to fuck again.

I stood and grabbed her by the shoulders, throwing her forcefully down onto the bed next to Brittney, near where Denise kneeled with her head between Kayla's legs.

"Pull your legs back," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you and Brittney at the same time."

The moment Courtney had her legs pulled back, I gripped her hips to drag her to the edge of the bed and pressed my cock against her vaginal well. Her pussy, now waxed, looked pristine and gorgeous, and I understood why Denise had fallen in love with it so quickly. When I slid inside of her, Courtney's mouth opened and her head went back.

"Oh...fuck!" she gasped. "Holy shit, your cock feels good."

I did my best to restrain myself and take my time, but I very quickly found myself crashing against her, pounding her pussy. I pushed down on the backs of her knees and fucked her so hard she cried out.

"Too much!"

I backed off, my heart pounding in my chest. She must have seen the terrified look on my face, because she reached up to caress my cheek.

"It's okay! Don't worry. It feels really fucking good. I just can't take it for too long, okay? You can fuck me as hard as you want. I'll tell you when it's too much."

I nodded and leaned in to kiss her, then fucked her hard until her lips tightened before pulling out. Brittney had scootched her butt to the edge of the bed, so I didn't have far to drag her to get her into position. I guided the head of my cock to her pussy and teased her with it. She reached between her legs and pushed the tip of my cock to her tiny pink asshole.

"Right in there," she said.

In a rare display of restraint, I shook my head and moved back to her pussy. "Not yet," I said, though I desperately wanted it. "I'll get the lube later, and then I'll fuck your ass, baby. Right now, I want your pussy."

She nodded quickly. "I don't care. Just fuck the shit out of me."

Her red chest rose and fell and her flushed cheeks lifted into a smile as I slid into her pussy. When her vagina stretched, her lips curled around and her mouth opened as her eyebrows pushed together in a look of sensorial intensity.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I muttered. "Oh god, yeah..."

I pushed all the way inside, then I fucked the shit out of her. Brittney squeezed her eyes shut and screamed as I slammed my pelvis against her ass, my cock a blur as it entered and withdrew from her pussy. I took hold of her legs and she reached down to rub her clit.

Courtney scooted over to put her head between Denise's legs and pulled her pussy down to her face to eat it while Denise tongue fucked Kayla. The sight of the three of them pleasuring each other in a chain of pussies and mouths threw gasoline on the fire raging in my loins. I picked up the pace. I bashed against Brittney, plowing her pussy with all I had to give.

"Too much! Too much!" she cried between screams and I immediately backed off. She stared at me wide eyed, then grabbed her breasts and laughed out loud. "Holy shit! You actually made my tits hurt!"

The corner of my mouth turned up and I bashed into her, just to see her eyes fly open again. She gripped her tits and nodded.

"Yeah. Do it," she said. "Fuck me as hard as you can. I want to see how long I can last."

Eight seconds, it turned out. She laughed again when I slowed down, then raked her nails over my forearms.

"Oh my fucking god, I want you in my fucking ass," she hissed.

I pulled out of her and fucked the shit out of Courtney's pussy on my way to the bathroom to retrieve the anal lube. After preparing myself and Brittney, I put my hand on her belly and guided my cock into her ass. Her tiny, pink anus dilated to accept my girth, then snugly gripped my shaft as I slowly entered her rectum.

"Rub your clit," I told her.

As I had with Courtney, I tried to go slow. To take my time and savor the feeling of my ridged head gliding along the velvety lining of Brittney's rectum. But I was me, and impatient desire won the day. I went from fucking her ass to buttfucking her to hard assfucking her in a matter of minutes, drilling her asshole with my cock while she furiously rubbed her clit.

"Cum for me, you fucking slut! Cum for me! Cum with my big fucking cock right in your tight little ass, you dirty fucking whore!"

Brittney screeched, startling her friends and Denise. Her sphincter convulsed, then squeezed my cock as her orgasm seized her body. When I pulled my cock from her ass, she rose up to sit on the edge of the bed, gripping the shaft to take me into her mouth. I grabbed a fistful of her gorgeous red hair and rapidly thrusted into her mouth, taking care not to go too deep. She lifted her eyes to mine and I pulled my cock out of her mouth to kiss her.

"I fucking love you," she whispered when our lips parted. I kissed her again and tasted salt as her tears flowed into our mouths.

When I pulled away, I pointed my finger at her face. "Don't you fucking go anywhere, you little butt slut. I'm going to fuck your ass again when I get back."

Denise finished Kayla off and turned to sixty-nine with Courtney. I pulled Courtney's legs back and fucked her pussy while Denise played with her clit, and together we brought her to another orgasm. Denise and I looked at each other, proud of our teamwork. Impulsively, I leaned down to kiss her. She didn't pull away, allowing me to live in the moment, and I didn't take advantage of her generosity. When our lips parted, I smiled at her.

"Having fun?" I asked under my breath, and we shared a quiet laugh.

We fucked throughout the long morning. I fucked Kayla's ass while she ate Denise's pussy, marking the first time Kayla had ever gone down on another woman. Ashley wanted to get fucked from behind, but made me promise to leave her asshole alone, which I did, although I still spanked her ass while I fucked her until her butt cheeks turned bright red. Spanking her daughter's big ass proved to be the only good piece of advice Erin had ever given me.

We made frequent trips to the kitchen for water and snacks, doing our best to keep our strength up. None of us wanted the night to end, but we knew that it must, and we wasted no time dwelling on that fact. So we fucked and fucked, and then we fucked some more.

"Any fantasies you want to fulfil," I'd asked them during a rare moment of rest. They decided they wanted to completely shave my cock. Four safety razors and an entire can of shaving cream made short work of every scrap of hair below my waist when they decided not to stop.

"What about you?" they asked me a while later.

Denise and I conferred, and for an hour, she and I played mom and dad while we fucked the shit out of our four naughty little daughters. The role play drove Denise wild as Kayla nursed at her breast while Courtney fingered and ate her pussy.

When the sun brightened the horizon, Denise reluctantly stood to leave. She had work in a few hours and wanted to catch a little sleep beforehand, if she could. We all begged her to call in sick and stay a while longer, but she said she had to cover for someone else at the salon and left us all shortly after dawn.

The girls and I made a pact that we'd continue fucking until we were too sore and too tired to fuck anymore, after which they would leave for the very last time. One final, orgiastic blowout for the ages. A fuck fest to ensure that we would never forget each other for as long as we lived. We would squeeze every last drop of sexy juice from our last few hours together.

I lost track of how many times I came that night. Certainly more than I ever had before. I couldn't drink enough water, downing multiple glasses per hour to replenish my saliva and sweat and cum, without ever needing to stop to pee. My mouth became sore and raw from the constant kissing and pussy eating, my jaw and tongue ached, and my cock had been abraded despite using up every ounce of lube in my bathroom.

Courtney decided, even after everything that had happened, to give me her ass after all, but I could tell before I'd even fully penetrated her that she didn't enjoy it, and decided not to push my luck with her. I pulled out after a few strokes, thanked her for trying, then buttfucked Kayla and Brittney until I came in Brittney's ass.

Ashley had fucked her pussy raw, but begged for one last fuck. I could barely move inside her without us both wincing from the searing pain. In the end, I left my cock inside her while she rubbed her exhausted clit to one last whimpering orgasm.

Courtney hopped off the bed to grab a snack while her three friends shoved me backwards onto the bed to take turns sucking my cock. We all jumped at Courtney's frightened scream, and when she raced back into the bedroom with a horror stricken look on her face, my pulse quickened. She was white as a sheet.

"Ash, your dad's in the fucking living room!" she hissed.

Chapter 45 - Daddy's Home

Their clothes were out there, strewn about the living room where Clay Mitchell sat in my stuffed chair, leaned over with his elbows resting on his thighs. An automatic pistol dangled loosely from his grip. I edged into the living room from his four o'clock and he turned his head.

"Come on out," he said, using the gun to wave me over, then pointed it at the sofa across from the chair. "Grab a seat."

"Clay, the cops are on their way. You should leave now."

"Really?" he asked with a soft laugh, then gestured with the pistol at the coffee table where he'd lined up five cell phones. "Just sit the fuck down, man. I want to talk to you."

"Let the girls go first."

"Sit...the fuck...DOWN!"

I noticed a half-empty bottle of whiskey on the floor by his feet. How long had he been sitting there, listening to me fuck the shit out of his baby daughter and her friends? Hours? And how the fuck had he gotten inside my apartment in the first place?

Fucking Denise, of course. How many times had I told her to make sure the door fully latched when she closed it? Too many to count. I considered the distance between me and Clay and wondered if I could get to him before he got a shot off. Then I remembered that he'd been a four letter varsity athlete and played college football. Even unarmed, he'd snap my metrosexual neck like a dry chicken bone.

I took a seat on the edge of the sofa cushion and rested my hands on my knees. I'd thrown on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before coming out, instructing the girls to lock the bedroom door behind me and to put on anything of mine that would fit, then arm themselves with whatever they could find. They had no way to escape the room, save a twenty-two story drop to the sidewalk below. The only path to freedom crossed Clay's gunsight.

Clay tilted his head to look at me through one eye, a tiny smirk on his lips. "You're something else, you know that?" he said, sounding almost impressed. "I never saw you coming."

"Clay...," I said and he lifted the gun.

"Did I tell you to speak?" he asked in an eerily cheerful voice.

"No, you didn't."

"Alright, then. Shut the fuck up."

He lifted the whiskey bottle to take a swig, then held it out to me. When I didn't move or say a word, he snorted an amused grunt, then took another pull on the bottle and set it down. He swiveled his head to survey the apartment.

"This is a nice place," he said. He gestured with the gun to indicate the balcony. "Really nice. That view." He whistled softly.

I briefly wondered how he'd found me, but the answer was obvious. I'd filled out a mountain of financial paperwork in his office when I'd bought my Range Rover, every document plastered with my personal information. I recalled that he'd even offered to have it delivered from his house to my high rise.