The First Timers Club Pt. 10

Story Info
Clay's confrontation. The First Timers Club's final chapter.
18.2k words
4.83
4.4k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43 - Redemption at Elysium

Despite my objections, and against my better judgement, Brittney and Kayla met up with us at my apartment to finish preparing for the First Timers Club final examination. The two girls had stopped off at Courtney's house to pick up the black party dress she'd worn to the dinner party with Denise. When Brittney walked into the apartment in her form fitting sweater dress, she ducked coming through the doorway. At six feet two inches tall in her brand new high heels, her towering new height still took her some getting used to.

The girls were all business in their preparations. I saw few smiles and heard no laughter. I'd already told Brittney and Kayla some of the truth about Erin, but they'd gotten the rest of the story from Ashley and Courtney, including my brutal sexual relationship with her and the vile threats I'd made in the garage. The weight of it all threw everyone into a brooding and somber mood.

When I emerged from my bedroom, the four girls turned and Brittney's eyes popped. Underneath a fitted charcoal vest, I wore a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Dark jeans and a pair of brown Oxfords completed my outfit. I'd styled my hair, and three days of beard growth had been neatly trimmed to cap off the rugged, semi-formal look.

"Fuck me...," Courtney muttered under her breath before remembering she still loathed me. She turned away, then peeked at me one more time.

"Yeah. Fuck me, too, please," Brittney said. "You look..."

Kayla finished Brittney's thought for her. "Hot as fuck."

I couldn't get over how sexy Kayla looked in her burgundy velvet mini skirt and black lace long sleeve crop top. She'd opted to forgo a bra, and I thought she'd made a fantastic choice.

"Thanks," I said, swinging through the kitchen to get something from the pantry. "You all look so fucking gorgeous. Are we ready?"

"I think so," Ashley said, arranging the contents of her purse. Her white corset top accentuated her small bustline, and the thin, stretchy material of her white, wide leg Palazzo pants clung to her hips and large ass like plastic wrap.

"Great. Uber's on its way. Let's go."

Elysium Fields catered to the city's beautiful fringe. Part goth club, part freak show, part rave, I'd been a member of the private establishment for years, though I hadn't visited in months. They served no alcohol, though they did provide setups for members who brought their own.

I huddled with the First Timers in the parking lot. Their heads constantly swiveled, turning to gawk at the throngs of daring, scantily dressed people milling about outside, smoking cigarettes or making out. Brittney's self-consciousness about her height caused her much anxiety. She towered over the four of us and would likely be one of, if not the tallest woman at the club. She hunched her shoulders and bent over slightly to appear less out of place, which only made her stand out more.

"This is it, girls," I said to them as I pulled my last sugar packet from my vest pocket. "Our last night out together. This is your moment. There should be nothing holding you back from getting what you want tonight. In that place, you could have your pussy eaten right on the dance floor and no one would say a word about it."

I tore open the packet and dipped my finger inside, then held it out to the girls. Kayla and Brittney eagerly dosed themselves, but Ashley and Courtney held back, uncertain about its contents.

"It's ecstasy," I told them. "Pure MDMA. Not sure if you've ever had it before, but it'll make you feel euphoric and open you up."

After watching their two friends help themselves, Ashley and Courtney joined in. We passed the packet around until we'd emptied it and I pocketed the trash. Then I held out my hand.

"Put 'em in," I said, and they stacked their hands on top of mine. "No matter what happens tonight, know that I'm proud of each and every one of you." I struggled to hold back my emotions. I aggressively cleared my throat to tamp them down and narrowed my eyes. "Now, get your asses in there and get your fucking pussies fingered. 'First Timers' on three. One...two...three..."

"First Timers!" we all shouted, drawing attention to ourselves from some of the other club goers.

"Let's go," I said, and turned for the club entrance. I angled to intercept Brittney and grabbed her hand. "Head up, shoulders back, you sexy fucking goddess. Every guy in there is going to be on you within minutes, so take your time and own those motherfuckers. Know that you're the hottest fucking bitch in that room and take no prisoners."

Brittney looked down at me and gave me a slight head nod, but didn't smile. She seemed distracted by something else. Then she lifted her head and straightened her posture, and the five of us strode into that club like we owned the fucking joint.

We left Elysium shortly after midnight. Every one of the First Timers had passed the test. Multiple times. They'd each been approached by dozens of men, and quite a few women too, and they'd all performed marvelously. I couldn't have been prouder of them. Several men begged to come with us, and a couple of them even followed us to our waiting ride share until Brittney turned and punched her fist into her hand, sending them off in scattered directions.

The ecstasy high had long worn off, but I still felt the long tail effects of the comedown, and so did the girls. The entire car ride to my apartment, and the elevator ride up, Brittney and Kayla tried to manhandle me, but I pushed their hands away, much to their annoyance and dismay. Inside the apartment, Brittney ran her fingers through my hair and then reached for my crotch, but I twisted away from her and took a step back.

"I need you all to leave now," I said, and Brittney's face fell. "This is it. We've reached the end of the line. You all passed the test. Now please, I'd like you to get your things and go."

Kayla and Brittney shared a distressed look, but Ashley and Courtney only nodded and went to the bathroom to pack up their makeup and street clothes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kayla asked, stepping toward me until I backed away. I'd rarely seen her get emotional, but I could tell she fought back tears now, while Brittney stood by and silently cried.

"I'm saying goodbye, Kayla. Please, go get your things."

"No!" she said defiantly, trying to cover her grief with anger. "We're not leaving you like this."

"I can't be your friend anymore," I told her. "I'm sorry." The crushing weight of my words hurt almost as much to say as they'd been for Kayla to hear. Her chin trembled and tears flowed from her eyes. The words, however, shattered Brittney and she convulsed in a heart wrenching sob. When she lifted her arms to me, I backed away again and she cried even harder.

Courtney and Ashley returned from the bathroom with all four bags. They'd known this moment would come, and had been steeling themselves for it all day, but neither could fully hold back her emotions, and they both had tears in their eyes. Courtney handed Kayla her bag, but she pushed it away. Their distraught expressions tore at my heart and I couldn't stand to look at them anymore. I turned away.

"Look at me!" Kayla shouted, but I refused. "Look at me!"

I couldn't bear it. I walked to the slider and out onto the balcony to get away from them, but Kayla ran after me.

"Look at me!" she screamed. When I turned to face her, she threw herself into me to wrap her arms around my waist. She pushed her face into my chest and wailed in anguish. "No...!"

My arms trembled to hug her back and tell her it had all been a horrible misunderstanding, and it took all of my strength not to. When I didn't return her embrace, she let me go and backed away, struggling to choke back the sobs that shook her shoulders, but they intensified each time she looked at me until she had to turn away.

I stood still, feeling far more detached than I should have. A volcano of emotion rumbled deep within me, but I stood on top of it to hold it at bay and watched as Kayla cried herself out. When she'd collected herself enough to finally look at me without falling into uncontrollable fits of crying, she sniffled and took several stuttering breaths.

"W-why?" she asked.

I shifted my eyes away, but she repeated the question and I looked at her, my jaw clenched tight. Then I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her forcefully back inside the apartment, depositing her next to Courtney.

"I want you all to listen to me," I said to them, my voice choked with emotion. "I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone before."

They all stood and stared at me, giving me their undivided attention.

"I'm not like other men. I'm a sex addict, but not the kind that just needs sex all the time. If it were just that, things would be fine. We could all have lots of sex and everyone would be happy. But there's more to it than that. I don't just crave sex, you guys. I crave the most extreme kinds of sex imaginable. Rough, painful sex," I said, looking at Ashley. "Even violent sex. Things that would sicken most people.

"I can't have a non-sexual friendship with a woman. Even ones I'm not attracted to. I've tried. Believe me, I've tried. But it never works. I always end up fucking them. Every time. You might not think that's such a bad thing, but it is, because I always push the boundaries with them. I'm always urging them to perform increasingly extreme sex acts."

I wiped my face and slicked back my hair, pacing in front of them. "When I'm on the right side of the line, like we've been most of the past week, it's exhilarating. The reason women love fucking me so much is because I'm fearless and I constantly push them to try new things. I help them explore the limits of their sexuality and desires, and when things are at that point, it's wonderful. Exciting even. But that's as good as it ever gets. What none of them ever realizes until it's too late, what you four are only just now beginning to understand, is that I have no limits of my own. Nothing is too extreme for me, and sooner or later, I cross the line.

"The first time it happens, it's almost always excused. The women blame themselves, or they assume it was a mistake. A onetime thing. But that only encourages me to push them harder. Then, at some point, I go too far and the relationship abruptly ends, and I have to move on to someone new. It usually only takes a week or two to reach that point, as you've already begun to discover. I've never had a relationship last longer than a month."

I looked at Kayla and felt the volcano rumble, but I pushed it down. "Kayla, I fucked you in the ass only an hour after taking your virginity. Brittney, I double penetrated you after two hours. I've had group sex with all of you. I've double penetrated all of you. I've fucked all of you in the ass, except you, Courtney, but you've sucked my cock straight from other women's asses, both knowingly and unknowingly."

Courtney lowered her head and frowned, but I didn't see the anger on her face I'd seen earlier. Only disappointment and sadness. I looked at Ashley and closed my eyes, sighing heavily.

"And I fucked your mom in the ass, Ashley. Then I tortured her pussy on a bench for over an hour while I threatened to make your sister my sex slave."

Ashley's lips trembled, but she remained silent, allowing me to finish. I huffed a breath from my mouth and shook my head.

"If we continue, things will only get worse. My plan was to fuck all of you at once. One giant orgy. I fantasized about fucking you and your mom together, Ashley. That's how fucked up I am! And I know she would let me do it too, because she's just as fucked up and twisted as I am."

"I did all of these terrible things to four sweet, innocent high school girls whom I consider to be some of my closest friends. Can you imagine the fucked up things I've done to women I hardly know?

"I can't bear to traumatize you any further and leave you with emotional and psychological scars that'll never heal. I pushed things right to the edge with all of you, but where just about everything we did together still fell into that wonderful, exhilarating part of the relationship, and that's where I want to leave it with you all. I don't want any more regrets."

I clasped my hands behind my neck and pushed my elbows together. I'd gone this far. I may as well go all the way.

"Ashley...your mom is the first woman I ever met who's boundaries are as limitless as my own. She's someone who I could unleash on and she would take it all and still beg me for more. And if she were a good person, I would be with her now, fucking ourselves to oblivion. But she's not a good person, Ashley. She's a terrible, disgusting person, because she doesn't care who she has to destroy to get what she wants.

"This is why I never talk about my sex life. I don't want the people who know me to judge me, because it could literally ruin my life. I've lost jobs because of the way I am. I've lost friends, which I have so few of to begin with. Only Denise has seen glimpses of the true me, but even she doesn't know the whole story, because I've worked so hard to hide it from her.

"Your mom knew right away what kind of man I am. She saw me for who I really am, because she's just like me. Except for one difference. She has no conscience. But I do. I carry the burden of guilt for all the pain and suffering I've inflicted on women over the years. I carry it all, right here," I said, putting my hand on my diaphragm, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I rushed to finish, my final words coming in a fit of sobs. "In my knot. And I couldn't bear it if I did something to hurt you. I love all of you so much. I don't think I could live with that regret."

Kayla sobbed loudly and rushed into my arms, and this time I returned her embrace, hugging her so tightly I thought I would crush her.

"I love you," she cried, and I buried my face in her hair.

"I know, baby girl. I know. I love you too."

Brittney came forward to wrap her long arms around both of us, nearly tripping in her heals, crying uncontrollably. Ashley and Courtney joined her and I clung desperately to them all as we cried in each other's arms.

But we couldn't stay that way forever. One by one, we let each other go and they collected their things and walked out the door. And then they were gone. The heartache I felt to lose four friends whom I loved so dearly all at once tore my heart to shreds. I collapsed onto the floor after closing the door and cried.

Chapter 44 - A Dream Fulfilled

After an endless string of garbled text messages, and a nearly incoherent phone call, Denise showed up at my apartment twenty minutes later. When I opened the door and she saw my face, her annoyed scowl vanished.

"Oh my god," she said softly, and I fell into her arms. I had no more tears to cry, but I still shook as if I had. Denise rubbed my back and tried to console me.

"Okay. It's alright. Let's get you back inside, okay?"

She led me to the sofa and sat next to me, then lowered my head to her lap. She held my hand and stroked my hair.

"What happened?" she asked.

I told her how I'd cut it off with the First Timers and why, and her expression softened when the pain of it brought me fresh tears and more crying.

"If it helps," Denise said when I'd finally calmed down, "I think you did the right thing. I love you, fuck face, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried for those girls when you first introduced them to me."

"I know," I said wistfully. "And yeah, it does help."

"Want a drink?" she asked, but I shook my head like a child. She lifted my head to slide out from underneath me and poured herself a glass of wine. "Cigarette?"

Yes. That, I would do. We sat outside on the balcony and watched the city lights, talking about anything but the First Timers, sharing one cigarette after another. I'd almost quit, but my recent experiences with Erin and the First Timers had brought me back to day zero. Tomorrow, I promised myself, I'd quit again. But not tonight. Tonight, I would finish every cigarette in the house.

When we extinguished her partial pack, which didn't take long because I'd chained four cigarettes together, she ran down to her car to get another. When she returned, her demeanor had changed. She seemed anxious.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she tilted her head.

"I want to do something for you."

"You've done plenty for me by just coming over. Oh, and bringing more cigs. Gimme," I said, reaching for them, but she held them back.

"I'm being serious," she said.

"Okay..."

She looked at me and sighed, then held out her hand. "Come inside with me." I watched her anxiety turn to nervousness. When I took her hand, it trembled.

"Denise, what's going on?" I asked as she led me through the living area and down the hall to my bedroom. "Denise?"

She turned to face me, then her hands went to my belt. She unbuckled it, then unbuttoned my fly and unzipped me.

"Take off my clothes," she said hastily, and I didn't hesitate a moment.

After four and a half years, I would finally get to fuck Denise. I nearly tore her blouse taking it off and I could barely contain the shaking in my fingers as I manipulated her bra clasp. In no time, we both stood naked, my cock already hard and eager to be inside her. My hands went to her soft, full breasts and I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed me backwards onto the bed.

"Wait right there," she said, turning for the door. "I need to get something."

I waited anxiously for her to return, wondering if I'd have to endure a round with Rocco before she'd let it happen. The way I felt, however, I didn't care. I wanted to fuck Denise more than anything in the world, and I'd be willing to pay any price for it.

I wanted to fuck Denise more than almost anything else in the world.

"Hey, dude," Courtney said as she walked into my bedroom. Brittney followed immediately behind her. Then Kayla and Ashley. All four girls stood together at the foot of my bed, completely naked. Denise brought up the rear.

"They were waiting downstairs in their cars when I went down for smokes," she said. "This is their idea, not mine."

I couldn't believe my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk, but Ashley came around the side of the bed to slap me hard across the face.

"Silence, slave!" she yelled, fire blazing in her azure eyes. "You will not speak until spoken to. Do you understand?"

I almost couldn't get the words out. "Y-yes, Mistress Ashley."

She smirked. "Good. Now, we're all going to fuck the shit out of you until you're a used up husk. Would you like that, my slave?"

"Fuck yes, I would."

SLAP!

"Mistress Ashley."

I'd never been fucked like that before in my life. At once raw and urgent, yet tender and loving at the same time. So many young, naked bodies swarmed over me that I hardly knew where to begin.

Thankfully, they did.

Kayla and Brittney teamed up to suck my cock, while Ashley sat on my face so I could eat her pussy. Denise and Courtney landed on the bed together next to me and crawled over each other to sixty-nine. Ashley watched me from behind her dark rimmed glasses as my tongue danced over her pussy, the stiffened tip digging between her plump labia. She reached down to pull her pussy open for me.

"Suck my fucking clit, slave!" she said firmly, taking an authoritative tone with me. "Eat my pussy like it's the last meal you're ever going to get."

I hooked my hands over her thighs and took her tiny stiff clit between my lips and sucked and licked it as if my life depended on it, biting down on it until she hissed, then sucking and licking it some more. Ashley ground her hips against my face, using me, directing me to the parts of her pussy she wanted me to service. She'd been completely unleashed.