The First Trance is Always the Best

Story Info
Manon guides Fiona through a hypnotised lovemaking session.
5.1k words
4.37
14.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it seemed ridiculous, all these theatrics just in the interest of getting off. The kneeling, the intimations about tonight all day long -- no, all week long -- the nudity, the darkness, the classic B-grade spiral on screen. Was she horny? Yeah, fucking for sure. Was it all a little over the top just to get them both off? Well...

Fiona had thought so ever since her partner, Manon, had suggested it. "Why can't we just get some cuffs and rope?" she'd suggested to her once fuck-buddy, now full-on girlfriend. "Because that's not what it's all about," she'd replied as they'd talked on the bench outside their university. "It's not about the sex, it's about the control, the power, and the helplessness."

"And about you perving on me more," Fiona had replied, elbowing Manon in the side. She laughed and moved away from the jab. "Why would I need to hypnotise you to do that, when I could do it right here, right now?" she'd said. Then she'd proceeded to kiss Fiona, using it as a distraction so that she could slip her hand over her thigh. When the kiss ended, Fiona felt the fingertips sliding inwards, moving deeper and deeper, and she had to react fast to bat them away. "Manon!" She'd giggled, but Manon just acquired a new target at the front of Fiona's shirt and gone for the squeeze. The pair had fought playfully for a while before, somewhat unsatisfactorily, having to return to their lectures.

Now here they were. Two weeks later it was a thing. It occurred to Fiona only now that she was here, kneeling on the soft carpet, naked, the laptop positioned perfectly right before her, watching the multi-coloured spirals dance and weave about on the screen before her that she'd never actually discussed who was going to be the hypnotised or the hypnotiser with Manon -- they'd both sort of just assumed it would be her. Thinking now, she wondered if that was because she had a naturally submissive attitude in bed, or just if Manon had a kink for mind control.

Still, she continued to watch, waiting patiently for something to happen. She followed the core of the spiral as it moved slowly across the monitor, tracking it as it waved back and forth in an almost agonisingly slow figure-8 around the screen, generating endless rolling circles of colour that fanned out and rushed past Fiona on all sides as if she were travelling down an unending electric tunnel on LSD.

She almost didn't notice it when Manon's hands touched her back. Blinking, she realised that the warm, oiled pair had already begun to spread the stuff across her shoulders and upper back before she'd even realised it. Probably because she's warmed it up for me, she thought as she returned her attention to the screen to continue waiting. She's good to me like that.

Initially, it had been a dating app match. Two chicks with messy hair, one black, the other blonde. Two chicks who smoked, although both had wanted to quit. Two chicks with boyfriends they didn't like, one from school, one from their friends group. Two chicks who faked their big Os and who didn't really enjoy their male counterpart's company.

They had been seeing each other on the side for about two months when Coby found out. It had been mutual -- sex only, no conversations. They'd meet at one of their places, get it on, and go home. Just enough to get off. Then it happened. It had started, as all good breakups do, with a text -- a slightly too damp-pantied-Manon had gotten a little thirsty and texted something a little slutty, but because they'd used codenames in each other's phones, Coby had thought it was another boy. He got mad, stormed out. Turned out one of his friends had recognised how he'd described Fiona and asked around -- a week later, she'd found herself dumped, via text.

He'd changed his Facebook photo from the one with her in it to one with a skimpy blonde a few days later, sealing the deal. After that, Fiona and Manon had started seeing each other more and more, until within two weeks of Fiona's dumping, they were basically staying together. Neither of them really ever discussed it -- not a relationship, their sexuality, or even their residence. Fiona would just turn up at Manon's, and she'd always let her in -- or Manon would call Fiona and pick her up from work.

Now they were well and truly in together, and as far as gay couples went, they were one. They had lunch together, hung out in the city on weekends, and regularly got it on at home -- to far greater effect than either of their past boyfriends ever had. Within a few months, they were going to sex shops together and shopping for ways to spice things up even further. They actively showed their romance off in public, and Fiona had moved out of her tiny apartment.

Leaning into the warm, soothing hands, Fiona barely realised she was still gazing at the screen. She'd blanked out for a while, deep in thought, and moulded by Manon's expert touch into a safe, blissful place mentally. She refocussed to find the spiral still going and the earphones still in her ears, Manon's fingertips still sliding lubricated over her skin. If this is all hypnosis is, then I can get into this, she dreamed. Hypnosisisis, she giggled mentally. Hypnosisisisisisisisisisis...

Fiona floated for a while on Manon's hands and didn't really realise it when the fingertips began to slide further around her body. Dimly she became aware of the way her nipples seemed to warm and roll about, but she paid it very little attention, so peacefully warm she was. When those nipples hardened to stiff points, she didn't worry, because the oil and the hands were keeping her nice and warm, and anywhere she felt cold, she soon didn't, as Manon continued to rub her into soothing oblivion with the oil.

Her heart pounding, her pussy almost absolutely dripping by this point, the still half-dressed Manon slathered more oil thickly on her hands and worked it into her partner's hips, rolling them and moving them gently with her own weight transitioned through her arms into Fiona. By now she was long under, her limp body and half lolling head indication enough that the hypnotic trance the video was designed to induce had worked a treat.

Having watched the video herself while Fiona had been at work, she could personally attest to the power it held if you were properly distracted. Initially, Manon had had to use a fidget spinner and a musician's app on her phone that could play different rhythms of varying complexity just to keep herself unfocussed on anything too intensely, such as her building arousal -- but in recent days, she'd found herself more and more easily slipping into a calm excitement whenever she'd booted up the video, needing no distractions to put her under for a sleepy, refreshing and very arousing hour or so.

Leaning gently forwards, she began to speak, sliding her arms under Fiona's limp ones so that she could mould her round, perky breasts. 'You want to lie down,' she whispered in one ear over the top of the earphone. Leaning across to the other, she repeated herself. Slowly, she felt Fiona relaxing into her body until her full oily weight was resting on Manon's chest. She was hot and smooth and feeling her limp form leaning on her made Manon's pussy ache, but she had to keep going. Gently, she laid Fiona back on the carpet of towels they'd set up earlier until she was resting full-stretch, her eyes gently closed, a placid smile on her face.

Manon moved the laptop as she went so that the earphones stayed in, careful to position it so that it didn't directly face her -- she didn't want to do what she planned next only to slip into the video herself. She didn't think she'd be able to without the audio, but she felt she intrinsically knew the video from start to finish, and she could already feel a gentle, thrilling tug deep inside as she pictured herself looking at it and sliding down into the special little safe space it had given her.

Shaking her head, she leaned over her lover and ran her hands over her body in great sweeping waves that mimicked the ones on the unwatched laptop screen, rolling Fiona's skin back and forth and slipping ever so slightly closer to her core every time. She rubbed her thighs strongly and ran her fingertips tenderly over her calves. She soothed tensions in her feet and wrapped her lower half in long, streaking oily lines, leaving only Fiona's pussy untouched. Above the scent of the oil, Manon could smell her arousal, but whether it was her own or Fiona's she could hardly tell.

Staring at Fiona, Manon couldn't help but pause at the base of her body, gazing at the thoroughly lubricated woman on the floor, as limp as a soggy biscuit and completely under the trance. Biting her lip, Manon saw the earphones in Fiona's ears and the blissful, empty smile on her lips and part of her wished it was her in Fiona's place.

But then she saw the round, perky breasts capped in hard nipples that had not a single bit of sag to them, the flat, gently curving torso, the hips wide above Fiona's bouncy bubble-butt, and at the centre of it all, Fiona's untouched core, her love-cave, hairless save for a tiny tuft at the very top of her entrance and waiting for her. She knew without a doubt that Fiona was ready by now, and if she wasn't, Manon sure was.

Gently, Manon lightly fingered the very edge of Fiona's crotch. She felt the muscles in her hips pulse at the contact and she lightly peppered her outer lips with soft taps, watching as she occasionally jumped slightly. Softly, with her free hand, she placed one finger at the base of her labia and drew it lightly up all the way until it disappeared atop her hood, ever so slightly pressuring it but just enough to make sure Fiona noticed. Then she resumed the minute tapping.

Another gentle lick from top to bottom saw Fiona tense something in her pelvis, and Manon tapped again. This time, she ran her finger up her slit sooner, watching Fiona's torso reacting as if her body was doing the talking. It was all Manon could do in her position beside Fiona's leg not to straddle the woman and impale herself on whatever was closest.

Slowly, Manon began to run her finger up Fiona's entrance more and more frequently, until the tapping stopped and she only maintained a gentle rub back and forth. She could feel a stickier lubricant on her finger and knew that she wouldn't need any more oil. Slowly, over the course of several minutes, she grew more and more firm, until her finger was almost pushing inside Fiona. She sped up, using one finger to tease the bliss from Fiona's body, watching as her hips began to tense and she began to push up a little against it. Now, the tranquil smile had been replaced with a frown and peaked eyebrows, and she knew from countless times before that Fiona was well aroused. Still, she worked her outer edges until she was rimming the girl's pussy with her finger, slipping against her inner lips and pushing at her hood with each movement.

Suddenly, Manon lifted her finger away, and stared as Fiona's gently undulating body slowed without the stimulation, until she was still once more. Her face slowly relaxed from the blissful mask it had been wearing, and her breathing slowed.

'Time for a little tease-payback,' Manon whispered mischievously. Despite being the dominator in their day-to-day life, outspoken and loud and with a perky personality, Manon often found herself initiating their lovemaking sessions only to fall victim to Fiona's expert touch and irresistible body, consistently finishing their sessions together on her back with Fiona bearing down over her, teasing her to within an inch of orgasm only to rob her of the moment with a sly kiss or a rough slap on the breast or ass, ripping her from the moment only to hang her an inch above it for what felt like hours more while she worked her back up again.

It was Fiona's special skill, and something Manon was deeply susceptible to, and it always resulted in deep, screaming, whole-body-clenching explosions that made her wrap herself around whatever part of Fiona was closest and buck and scream until she eventually rode it down, spraying like a fucking garden hose the whole time. Tonight, she was going to show Fiona what it was like.

Manon put her leg over Fiona and rested her panty-clad crotch on her tummy, turning her attention to Fiona's breasts. She took them up and mauled them mercilessly, leaning in and kissing them or suckling on a nipple before pulling back with a bite or a slap. She worked the twin mounds until Fiona's gasps grew louder than her own, and when she sat back on her girlfriend, she appraised two red, marked tits capped in what could probably pass for drill bits at their peaks.

Shuffling down, leaving a damp little trail on Fiona's tummy, Manon straddled Fiona and began to gently rub. This was one she knew would get Fiona going -- she herself generally didn't find grinding to be too arousing, but Fiona could feel the motion in her hips and something about it set her off. Within twenty seconds, Manon could feel Fiona meeting her pushes with her own, but she tensed her legs up and brought her feet in under her girlfriend so that she could control her with her lower half. Touching her so, Manon effectively denied Fiona room to push, and left her defenceless to Manon's slow, rhythmic grinding.

Catching herself, Manon realised she'd zoned out as she'd mimicked fucking her partner and her eyes had drifted to the computer screen off to the side. Blinking and looking away, she felt the strange pull of the spiral yearning for her to turn back and look again, and only the motion of her hips atop Fiona stopped her from freezing where she sat and gazing into it.

Dipping her hand down, Manon pushed her straightened fingers between them both, using her body's weight to push her hand against each woman's hood, gently crushing the sensitive berry below. She bit her lip but glanced at Fiona as Fiona let out a loud gasp -- she was more aroused than Manon had thought. Quickly, Manon sped up, and before long she was rapidly humping her lover with her hand. Fiona's short gasps jerked out as she bounced and her limp arms, devoid of control thanks to the hypnotic trance's special instructions, rolled back and forth as she was forced to single-mindedly enjoy Manon's ministrations. Barely able to stop herself, Manon threw herself back just in time as Fiona bucked beneath her. But she didn't let her cum.

Panting, Manon stood with shaky legs, covering the screen with her hand outstretched as she picked up her ultimate weapon. It wasn't time for it yet, but she was going to need it soon. She put it down close by and repositioned herself at Fiona's side, feeling her own oily skin mixing with her arousal to make her skin prickle with heat. Gently, she ran her fingertips lightly over Fiona's slit, feeling the wetness and watching her lover move against it, unable to initiate anything, powerless in her trance. Manon smiled widely, full of pleasure, happiness, arousal and wicked glee as she watched Fiona's limp body ripple with bliss. Tenderly, she dipped a finger inside Fiona's hot cunt, eliciting a moan from her.

'Uh uh, not yet baby,' she breathed, removing the finger, a thin string connecting them both for a moment.

She waited until Fiona had settled before slipping in again, working the digit about until Fiona's gasps rose in pitch and her pushing hips rose too high. Again she removed her hand and soothed Fiona until she settled again.

Repeating the process, Manon slowly worked Fiona until she had the woman on two fingers with her free hand rubbing her breasts, restrainedly rolling just her hips and her concerned face the mask of pleasure and uncertainty as she begged inside her trance for more while trying her hardest not to provoke Manon to stop and force her to calm down again. Every time she moved too much or moaned too loudly, her thickly tranced brain learned, the touching stopped. Slowly, she controlled herself until she felt like Manon had continued to touch her longer than she had before. Slowly, she felt the orgasm that had been rocking back and forth like the ocean waves at her sea shore approach, and like a tidal wave that was about to hit her, it gathered up everything in its way inside her until there was nothing but the orgasm.

She didn't even know Manon had stopped again, so strong was the orgasm, until the tidal wave was right on top of her and about to crash down. Right as it came tumbling in towards her, about to drown her in bliss, it died away, falling like a light rain all around her and receding back into her ocean. She gasped and cried out, shivering and shaking in the mental image in her mind, naked and in a strange half-world where everything was whatever her orgasm built it up to be. Then, as quickly as a brief dream during a power-nap, it was all gone, and she was back in pleasure-filled, disconnected blackness. Yearning for release and desperately horny, she could do nothing but float limply on the surface of her mental lake and wait, letting the pleasure well inside her, unable to do anything about it.

Manon gasped as she pulled her own fingers away from where she'd been mashing at her own sopping cunt. She hadn't been able to resist -- Fiona's pleading, almost animalistic gasps and her rocking body had been so fucking hot that she'd begun to touch herself, and once she'd started, she'd almost ruined it for them both. Now as she flopped back on the bed, her crotch slick on all sides past her panties, which she eventually discarded when she could stand again, she panted and gasped and tried to gather herself. When she felt ready, she moved back to massaging Fiona, paying careful but wide-berthing attention to her erogenous zones until she felt controlled enough again ten or so minutes later to resume the laborious teasing process.

An hour and ten minutes had gone by since Manon had started the video. It was a hundred minutes long. Knowing how much time she had, she positioned herself for her next attack and waited for Fiona's trance-brain to notice.

It didn't take long.

No doubt she caught the scent first, and once she had it, she knew what to do. About ten seconds after she'd moved into position above Fiona's face and held herself there, Manon felt Fiona's tongue laving roughly at her labia and she shuddered involuntarily, the amateurish motion enough to make her over-aroused body tingle from tit to toe.

Leaning in and letting her tits dangle on Fiona, she dug in herself, and quickly tasted Fiona's sweet juices as she lapped at her body, licking up her thick arousal with each sweeping stroke and burying herself in her body. She barely stopped to breathe and she could feel her hips bucking uncontrollably as Fiona worked her own slit more and more expertly until Fiona's tongue was as deep as it could go in her love cave and churning about, causing her to lubricate thickly and gasp against Fiona's own wet labia until she could barely think any-fucking-more.

When she felt herself wanting to lean back and push down into Fiona's face, Manon sucked in a deep breath forced her hips up, feeling Fiona's suckling mouth clinging to her meat for a moment longer and actually letting out a frustrated sob against Fiona's sweaty leg as she shivered, her own body begging her to let it feel release. She sucked in musky air and tried to force herself to stand, but for a while all she could do was hold her bare ass in the air six inches above Fiona's head and shudder.

She practically came then and there, her nose an inch from Fiona's sopping pussy, the intensity of it all nearly too much. Her face contorted and she struggled to put one foot flat on the floor, but she managed it, and pushed herself shakily to her feet, wobbling, barely able to stop herself from just collapsing onto Fiona and letting the gravity of the movement send her over the edge.

12