The First Trance is Always the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staggering, Manon grabbed it, holding it in shaky fingers as she got it into position. Below her, Fiona bucked softly, her hips jerking upwards. The video kept playing. Fiona's face was locked in one of utter bliss. Even her fingertips, which were locked away from her control by the trance, twitched and tried to clench. She was leaking profusely, and Manon could feel her own wet cunt leaking down her leg too. She struggled to get the straps around her body, and when it came time to slide her end in, she had to do it bit by bit so as not to get off on just the insertion alone.

The video was at 1:27. It ended at 1:51 and there was about 15 minutes of de-trancing, which meant there was only five-ish minutes for Manon to get them both off. Shivering, she realised she only needed five seconds.

Within a moment, she was back on her knees over Fiona. Not bothering to hold her open, she pushed at her lover's pussy with the thick head of the specially chosen, double-sided strap-on -- appropriately dubbed the "double-ended sword", it was thickly ribbed all the way along with a thick base and a bulbous head, each deep ring in its shaft a different colour of the rainbow -- and slipped it easily in. Fiona gasped the word 'fuck' and Manon nearly thought she'd made her cum, but then she watched Fiona's face still plastered with pure bliss as she slid it in until it was right up to the base.

Quivering, Manon almost laughed as the absurd idea that her own shaking nerves of arousal might cause Fiona to orgasm before she began. She gasped, trying to hold in the laughter, leaning over her girlfriend until her breasts hung just above Fiona's.

'I love you baby,' she breathed. 'I love you so much.' She leaned down until their breasts were pushed together, and as she felt Fiona's stiff nipples digging into the underside of her own tits and her hot breath on her cheek and the pressure of her body moving and vibrating the dildo inside them both, she felt a momentary haze of calm.

She had never been more complete in life than this moment. Happy, free, and deeply in love with the woman of her dreams -- though she had no idea if Fiona felt love for her in return -- she was buried to the hilt in her with a gay dildo, high off her face on sexual pleasure, fulfilling her oldest fantasy of hypnotising someone into obeying her every command. It was perfect.

Lightly, she kissed Fiona, feeling the woman's hot breath as it breezed past her face and the sweetness of the sweat on her lips.

Then, she began to rock her hips against Fiona's.

Instantly the intensity of the motion struck her. She hadn't tried on the dildo before and had assumed it would probably feel good, and perhaps it was just the amount of foreplay they'd done -- but when she rocked even a little forwards the whole thing tensed up and pushed up inside her so that it stiffened and rubbed at her entire insides in one motion. She gasped deeply against Fiona's cheek and felt Fiona sigh below her -- and then she began to fuck.

It only took a minute. Within seconds Manon was bouncing like a crazy cowgirl, thrusting her hips back and forth, her gaping pussy sliding wetly along the length in her body, the elastic straps letting the pressure between the two girls pull it out slightly before shunting it back into her, causing it to saw deeply in and out of Fiona, the thick bulb at the tip churning her insides to mushy ecstasy. Manon moaned throatily past Fiona's ear and clung on to her body for dear life as she fucked her, Fiona screamed again, and as Manon bucked and jounced and rocked harder than she'd ever fucked before, she felt Fiona cum beneath her.

All of a sudden the entire body, every inch of it, tensed up under her. Her chest went taut, her hips shot up and her legs slammed shut, shoving her bodily upwards so that she was suspended only on her upper back and her flattened feet. She screamed out loud and vibrated bodily, and literally took Manon along for the ride as her release violently exited her with a spurting jet. Manon, for her part, gasped in shock as Fiona rocketed up beneath her and shunted the dildo deep inside both of their bodies and bodily lifted her up so that she sat straddling the woman, her feet flat on the floor, her legs parted wide. She flailed about, but almost as instantly as Fiona had, she began to tense up, and as Fiona fell back to the towels below her and gyrated beneath her, Manon felt herself collapsing to her knees as the dildo was ripped out of her gripped by the tension of Fiona's pussy and slapped violently back home as the straps went taut. It rammed into her body and she was shoved head-first over the edge.

Manon froze for a moment, simply on her knees, her pussy the only thing moving. She blanked out. Thoughts stopped. Time stood still. Only her twinging cunt indicated any life inside her. A thick dribble jetted past the embedded dildo inside her, and as she came crashing into orgasm, it turned into a strong spray. Shuddering so violently that she missed several times, she grabbed for the dildo, her hand slipping off the insanely slick length until she finally ripped it from her cunt and threw it to the floor, falling onto her side and griping Fiona for dear life as she literally watered the wall beneath them both. Embarrassingly, she ended up burying her face in Fiona's armpit and emptying her lungs with a long, guttural moan, until, at last, out of breath and out of energy, she slumped to her side, head on her lover's breast and sucking in shaking breaths, riding her unbelievable orgasm down beside Fiona, unable to do anything but simply, dumbly cling on to her lover and explode.

Manon must have dozed off, because she felt like she was waking up when she came to. Drowsily, she realised the hot thing pressed tight against her side and under her arm was Fiona, and blinking, she sat up on one stiff, aching arm.

Looking at her lover, she saw the gently rising and falling breasts capped with hard nipples and the smooth, plain skin coated all over with oil. She saw the peaceful face underneath still upturned eyebrows, and the eyes, closed. The earphones were still in her ears.

The video! Looking, Manon was just in time to see the video ending, fading off to black over the course of about half a minute as the trance was ended and the subject brought fully out of it after their mind-shattering orgasm. Manon could tell that Fiona was waking, just watching her face moving and her breathing quicken.

Then she looked again.

Just in time to see the video, which had somehow been put on loop, start again.

It was always the start that got her, ever since that time she'd dedicated herself to making sure the video was safe for her lover. The way the computer-generated spiral started as just a small, multi-coloured circle, but quickly exploded into a world of lights that encapsulated her entirely... Something about it was just captivating. She couldn't help but stare.

Sitting up, still panting, grinning like a moron, Fiona was just in time to see Manon's eyes go wide as she watched the video start again. Now that she'd been a part of the magical thing's influence, she knew how she felt. And she knew that Manon, who she knew better than her own vagina, would have sat there over and over again to make sure it was safe and effective for her. She knew that Manon had orchestrated the entire multi-week plan to bring her the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt, and she had felt just that and more.

Smiling and stroking her blonde hair back with one hand gently, Manon turned to Fiona and smiled.

'I love you,' Fiona breathed. 'More than the world.'

The pair embraced stiffly, both aching intensely.

'Marry me.' Manon barely breathed into Fiona's ear.

'Yesterday.' Fiona said.

Leaning back, Manon's gaze flicked back to the laptop. Fiona followed it and smiled when she saw it. Funny, she thought -- now that she looked again with fresh eyes that knew what was behind that mysterious video, she could make out so much more detail in it -- the extra colours, the thick waves, the patterns, the way it filled up her entire vision so that there was nothing left but the waving circles of colour flying past her on all sides, washing everything else away save for the world of disassociated sensation it offered her.

Without ever really noticing it, she lost herself in the video again. And as Manon moved herself into a comfortable position alongside her on the floor, both naked women holding each other close, their fingers lightly tracing body parts or dancing over certain areas, they found themselves falling deep into trance together all over again. As lovers. As friends. And completely enamoured with each other.

Before too long, one of Fiona's earphones found its way into Manon's ear, although she knew the video's trance well enough by now not to need it. As their minds sunk deeper into blissful oblivion, beginning the process all over again, hands slowly dipped and slippery touches grew closer and tighter.

As the night drew on outside, the two wide-eyed women lay in their home, blank to the world, buried in their own minds and each other, tender, raw arousal their only sensations, needing only each other's bodies and the video guiding them to ground them to their own reality.


12