The First Trucker

Story Info
Wife has her first shared experienced during road trip.
3k words
3.99
21.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers

The very first time I ever chatted on the CB to a trucker was when we were visiting family in Missouri. Bethany Missouri to be exact. My husband wanted to go out for some drinks and play together and I readily agreed. We had been visiting my mom and family all day and needed a break. I brought my peach dress and sexy underthings that really set Mike off when he saw me in it.

Well, we went to a bar and it was full of mostly redneck dirty farmers and drunks. Nothing much that interested me and the couple of ladies there didn't appreciate being outclassed. All the men checked me out as we passed them at the bar.

At the back where nobody was sitting, we took a table and Mike began to throw darts. Nothing much happened. I just got a few stairs from the men. Mike had his hand on my thigh rubbing up and down almost exposing me to the gaze of a few of the guys that had turned to pretend to watch the TV by us.

Mike was excited and I was too, but only because he always got me hot. We finished out one drink and headed out. Just a mile or two down the road was a small park. He pulled in and we got out. He held my hand and wandered down a small path and stopped by an old downed tree. He turned me and kissed me as we had just discovered how much we wanted each other the first time. I was very wet and excited. He turned me and I leaned over pulling the back of my dress up. We had sex right there. It was amazing. Good thing it was a cool evening and nobody was around because I'm loud.

He filled me up and I climaxed a couple of times. We straightened up and headed back towards the car. We talked about how exciting that was and how horny I still was. He turned and smiled at me. Miles down the road we came upon the freeway and we entered it. It was dusk now and we sure didn't want to go back to the hotel yet. Mike asked me to lean back and show him how hot I was. I began to play and no sooner had I done so we came upon a few truckers. I began to cover up but Mike reached out and grabbed my hand and said give them a show. I was a little surprised but very excited at the prospect of flashing complete strangers.

The first one looked down at me and gave a thumbs up. He smiled and waved. I was so excited now. Mike kept passing them one at a time and each one got me hotter. The third one came on the CB and told me what a hot-looking lady I was and wished he could get a closer view. Mike picked up the mic and handed it to me to talk to him. I hadn't expected that or had any idea what to say. I just thanked him. He said why don't we pull over on the shoulder and come up to the passenger side door. I was so nervous and looked at Mike who had already accelerated and pulled ahead of his truck. Next thing you know Mike had the turn signal on pulling onto the shoulder.

I looked at him with a little fear and excitement and asked if he really didn't mind if I did this and he said hell no and that I think you'd enjoy showing off up close. The trucker actually pulled in behind us and I got out and walked towards the big truck. I was so nervous, excited, wet, and horny. I was going to flash a perfect stranger on the side of the highway. Oh my God!!

I arrived at the side of the truck and the door swung open. He was an older but well-built man who greeted me with a "hello darling" and a big smile. I smiled back and he asked if I'd climb up into the cab with him. He reached for his mic and called out to my husband and thanked him. "Do you mind if she rides with me a few miles to the truck stop at the next exit? Mike came back with if she doesn't mind it would be fine with him. He'd follow us down the road. He handed me the mic and said whatever you want to say, yes or no. I was so excited of course I said yes.

With that, he grinned ear to ear and I closed the door and sat in the seat next to him. I had my legs turned towards him with my knees slightly apart. My nylons showed just a little and he was loving the view.

Well, we pulled around my husband and headed down the road. It was quite a ways to the exit We chatted about was this the first time I'd ever done this kind of thing, did I enjoy flashing truckers, had I ever played with a stranger before, and was I excited or worried?

Well, the first thing I answered was I was a little nervous but he was making me feel at ease by being so nice. He looked over and said that's because he is nice and thanked me. I told him I'd never done anything like this before in my life but it was very exciting. Then he asks why? I told him it made me feel sexy letting strangers see me and I thought it was hot when they all cat-called back to us over the CB. I felt sexy. He said that's because I was indeed sexy. He placed his right hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze. I got all goosebumped.

We got to the exit and we turned off. It was really windy and the stop wasn't very full at all. Only a few cars and trucks in the whole place. He pulled back and turned his truck around to face back the way we came and he put the truck in park and then turned the headlights off. I saw my husband pull in and park off to the side. He didn't get out of the car but waited. I half expected to chat some more and join him. We talked a bit more and he asked if he could see me do what I had done in the car. I looked out at my husband in the car and back to the driver. I couldn't believe I was doing this but parted my legs and slid my hand down to the soaking wet crotch of my panty. He took a deep breath and said I looked amazing. I was so excited I just slid my finger past the sides of the crotch and slide my finger over my clit. I almost climaxed right there. Mike said he could see the back of my head on the window and wondered what was happening. The driver picked up the mic and asked if she could stay a while longer because he was really enjoying the company. Mike came back with a sure but wanted to come up to be with her. He said he was okay with a lady but not another guy in the cab. There was a pause and he finally came back let me talk to LuEllen. He handed me the mic and I said everything was fine and that I was loving this. Mike came back on with okay as long as I'm fine he was too and said he was going inside the coffee shop for some coffee.

Sam, the driver's name smiled and said thank you and commented so you're enjoying this too? I shook my head yes and handed the mic back to him. He hung the mic up and leaned over and pulled my body forward to kiss me. God, he was a good kisser. I had my hands on his arms as he pulled into him. I was up and then sitting on his lap kissing him. His right arm around my waist and his left hand on my bare thigh now. His hand wasn't all rough but soft and warm. I was moaning while we kissed.

My dress was pulled up still and my crotch exposed, inviting a touch from his wandering hand. I took a deep breath when he cupped it and started rubbing me. I felt an incredible bump growing beneath my ass now. He pulled back from our kiss and asked if I'd join him on the sleeper. I just got up and turned towards the back of his truck and sat on the bed. Sam followed close behind and sat next to me all the while leaning in to kiss me again. We locked lips and went back to the incredible kissing he did so well. I was rubbing his chest and hair. His hair was so soft and his chest so strong. I was sense overloading. My moans were so loud you'd almost think we were making love.

He stood up and pulled the curtain closed then. He turned the overhead light on and I asked why the light and he came back with, "I don't want to miss any of your beautiful body baby". OMG... He then began unbuttoning his shirt and pull off his t-shirt. I wish I had a camera. His chest was hairy but not too much and his abs and stomach amazing. He was 50 and looked like a 20-year-old. I was in the cab with a Tarzan. He looked down at me and asked what was wrong and I just squeaked out nothing, nothing at all.

He sat back down next to me and helped me remove my dress and asked if I'd leave my shoes on. He loved a woman who left their shoes on. I didn't care by this time, I just wanted to feel him on top of me filling me with what I felt on my ass earlier.

He was kissing my neck and shoulders and unclasping my bra. He just kept sliding down over my chest now as he slowly slid it over my breast. His lips just traced an inch behind my failing undergarment until my nipples popped out and he devoured them. Fuck he was making almost cum kissing my chest. He looked back up at me and moved back up to kiss me. His left hand was just needing my breasts now. Pinching my nipples and driving me crazy.

He stood up and undid his buckle and zipper now. I was going to get to see his monster hiding under his jeans. It sprung out pointing down slightly from its sheer weight I'm sure. The head was so big. I reached up and pulled him to my lips. It was so hot. It tasted so good. mmmmm I was moaning and squirming now. He was just standing there swaying slowly in and out of my mouth now. It was so good.

I was wondering when he was going to start pulling my panties off and no sooner had I thought it he pulled me up and knelt down and slid them down my thighs. I was now standing in my shoes and his face was buried in my pussy. licking and lapping my pussy juices. I held his head tightly and pushed my pelvis forward hard. I wanted his tongue deep inside me. It was so amazing. I didn't care what happened now. I just knew I wanted this man to fuck me and fuck me. I wanted to feel him inside me so bad.

He pulled back and stood up now. He hugged me tight and kissed me again. I could taste me on his lips. He slowly laid me down on the sleeper and laid on top of me all the while kissing me and caressing my breast. I felt the head of his cock bumping my pussy now. I squirmed and arched my back to try and get him inside me. He pulled back and asked for natural or protection. I arched and his helmet parted my pussy covering him in my cum. He just smiled at me and slowly pushed in.

Fuck he was stretching me so wide but I was so wet it just slid in. He took it slowly and I was just moaning and clawing his back with my hands. He was grunting lightly now. I was filling up and the pleasure was amazing as he slid in me. I could feel all the cum squeezing out of me from earlier and now. His sheet was getting drenched. I was starting to really moan. He pulled back and stared into my eyes. I stared back and he slammed the last few inches into me. I guess he wanted to see my reaction. If it was good or too much and it was good. It took my breath away and I could see his eyes half close and his mouth open partway. He began to pull out and push in with a bit of force. He really was pounding my cervix hard. It was a wonderful feeling. I was almost screaming now. His rhythm rocked the cab of the truck. I wondered if anyone could hear me outside. If they did they'd of probably try to rescue me even though I didn't want to be.

Mike had come back out to the car and could see light peeking thru the crack in the curtain. He said it was blowing like crazy outside now and cold. He looked at the truck and it was rocking. He figured the wind was catching it but he'd find out later it wasn't that. Sam was fucking his wife and his wife was going crazy inside the cab.

Sam leaned back and said my pussy was so hot. He loved it and wasn't going to last long at this rate. I just pulled him back and began kissing him again. He had already made me cum 2 times and I was going to feel him fill me soon.

Then he erupted deep in me I just screamed and he pounded me harder. He grunted and moaned and filled me full. That is without a doubt the most cum I ever felt explode inside me at once. I could actually feel the inside of my pussy puff out like your cheeks when you close your lips tight and blow out. Fuck he was amazing. He kept pumping me and pumping me. He was emptying out every last drop in me. It was amazing. My eyes rolled back and I almost passed out. He kissed me deeply again and I just kissed back and kept clawing his back and ass.

We finished and he slowly rolled off to his side facing me and kissing me. His cock made a popping sound as it pulled out of me. I could hear the cum bubble as he did. I was so content and felt so comfortable. I could have slept the rest of the night right there. He leaned in and kissed me again. He asked if I was okay and I just moaned, hmmm hmm...

We rested a few minutes and I figured it was over but could still feel his cock on my thigh. God, he was still hard. Round 2 was about to begin. He pulled me on top of him now and we started the process over with me on top now. I could see the little bulge on my lower stomach from the head of his cock buried deep in me. It was so good. I just rocked as if it was the first time. again. I was no longer muffled from our kissing. I was slamming myself on him with reckless abandon not. I was moaning and cursing and screaming how good it was. He encouraged me, telling me "yeah babe, fuck that hard cock", "make yourself cum on that baby", Oh yeah you feel good". Tonight your just a slut wanting to fuck".

Fuck I was too. I was just a hot horny married slut wanting his big cock buried in me. It took us a little longer this time but he filled me again. I was leaking all over his crotch. He was bathing in our cum. He just looked up pulled me down and kissed me deeply again. It was a long time this time. I lay on top of him with his now softening cock still buried in me. We talked about how amazing it had been. We thanked each other over and over. I finally realized Mike, he's waiting for me in the car. Sam laughed and said take it easy and let's just get up and clean ourselves off a bit. He calmed me down and helped me clean off and get dressed. we pulled the curtain open and there was Mike in the car looking up at the windows.

Sam offered us breakfast at the dinner and I said if my husband was okay with it would be okay with me. I was so hungry. We all agreed and went to dinner together and had a nice breakfast. Under the table, Mike had slid his hand under my dress and was playing with the wettest pussy he ever felt. He pulled his hand out from under and slid them into my mouth and I greedily sucked them clean.

Sam just smiled and said thank you both for an amazing night. When we finished our meal Sam paid and we walked back to our vehicles.

Sam asked Mike if a goodbye kiss would be okay with us and before Mike could say anything I moved into Sam and kissed him. God, he was a good kisser. He pulled back and said thank you again and started to walk towards Mike and Mike said no thank you. They both laughed and we parted ways.

When we got in the car I leaned my seat back and Mike played with my sore pussy all the way back to our hotel while I told him everything that happened.

They say the first time is always the best and this time it was true.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers