All Comments on 'The First White Wives Club Ch. 01'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great start on a story. Black Mistress will get the names of the other housewives from an thoroughly ass whipped Megan and start with her closest friend to join the fun at 8:46 am for her training with Megan. Then the next and the next until there will be right white slaves. She will call in two other black dominatrixs from the inner city to train the undisciplined white sluts who look forward to dipping tongues in hot lattes.

The right women exchange their latte dipping tongues for black pussylicking tongues. Her husband enjoys introducing them to the joy of fucking BBCs with some getting pregnant and banned from using birth control or even thinking about having an abortion!

Given the world we now live in with literally thousands of white slaves turned from drinking lattes with friends to marching for many miles for black justice thirsty for a bottled water be yet stroked on by dominant black dominatrixs to ignore their thirst and hunger by screaming for justice with sore arches in their feet, Black Mistress will take Megan and her clueless submissive women friends downtown to the inner neighborhood where they will pay reparations for their racism to black men by accepting the fucking of a lifetime and being impregnated with their superior seed. Even worse would they be put through their paces by younger black women in their late teens as pictures of their children flash on multiple screens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell the hubby

Show her that it does work!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous's Comment

Well, that first comment was an unusual one. I guess I'll have to expect that with a story like this. I can categorically state that Anonymous is going to be very disappointed with where I take this in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Loves Black Femdom stories. Hope it stays that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

Hi great start, maybe in the future get her marked, tattoo or piercings just to remind her even when she’s not with her mistress

docmagnusdocmagnusover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 can be found in Interracial Love

Since this series straddles boundaries, I will be posting succeeding chapters in different categories. The next chapter can be found here in Interracial Love.

https://literotica.com/s/the-first-white-wives-club-ch-02

docmagnusdocmagnusover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 Publication Imminent

Be on the the lookout for Chapter Three. It should show up in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category any day now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES