The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Fishermen and their Wives Party Naked with COED Couples.
7.3k words
4.8
10.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers

This is the final part of a three-part mostly fictional story, but loosely based on some actual experiences had while camping. All characters are fictional and are over 18. The story is self-edited and proofed with the help of software. Some errors are expected.

We take up part three of this story right after the two couples awoke from their first swap. They decided to try to spend the whole day naked together to celebrate the event and take advantage of the privacy, and the beauty of nature surrounding this camping spot.

Soon after the naked breakfast, and a visit from the neighbors, plans for the rest of the weekend came together.

Not long after their guys went fishing in the buff, a smoking hot Lori and Cassie, looking good in nothing but aprons, finished cleaning up the breakfast pans and dishes. They had just finished and shed them when the neighbors joined them, and this time all four of them. The girls were in swimwear but had their guys in tow. Their guys were looking sheepish like they did the last time they saw them, but this time it was because they were without clothes.

It was both a strange and funny scene, but at the same time, they could see the young guys were hot. They looked them over and saw that they had some reaction from seeing the naked older girls. With their dicks exposed, it was hard to hide their excitement. Because these hot older girls were naked like they were, and had their tits, and asses exposed. The guys did not have the experience of being naked and being shown off like the two hot naked girls they were exposed to.

That is when they found out that these young people were their kind of people. The girls had such a good sense of fun and humor.

Mia shined a light on the subject, "These are our slaves, you showed yours naked to us, so we decided to show you ours that way as well. As you can see they are equal to each other in their penis size. We have yet to determine if one knows how to use his better. Let us introduce them, this is Troy and Dave, I have only fucked Troy so far, he was satisfactory in his fucking skills, but we will probably switch slaves the next time. I have to say that neither one is very good at eating pussy, only girls are born with the instinct to know how to eat a pussy. So we may just take care of each other the next time, and let them watch and learn.

We were pretty fucked up last night, yes we were influenced by you four and were sitting around our campfire. Lynn drank too much or took something she did not share with us. We were getting turned on, and Lynn had to pee, she barely left the fire. There she was squatting as we watched the last bit of pee leave her pussy when she went down on her naked butt. We checked her out, and she was breathing, and her heart was beating. Being the nice friends we are we stripped her naked and sat her by the fire. We fastened her to the chair so she did not fall in when she came to.

We stripped her so she would not feel out of place when she came to, as we decided to get naked about then. I was left to take care of these two horny slaves. So, let's just say when they say a guy has maned-up, I girled-up. I sucked both mine and her date for the night. They did their best cunnilingus on me, that's how I know they need some further instructions. It was not a bad night though, maybe they had too many Jaeger shots to concentrate. Dave was the next to fall out and leave the threesome, so Troy and I fucked half the night, then put them to bed.

"Well, that's it, that's our story up until now. We decided to take you up on your invitation to share the beach. We do plan on swimming nude with you, we just made our slaves come au natural in nothing but shoes as a riff to you. I hope you don't mind us fucking with you, we thought but were not sure if you were fucking with us last night, showing us your men naked.

We already caught a glimpse of your husband's naked butts, as they held their rods, fishing rods that is. They look like some serious fishermen, fishing naked like that their man poles so flaccid that they must have been really serious about the fishing. You guys are smoking hot naked by the way, look what you've done to our guys. I guess you did warn us that nude was your preferred dress while camping in this hideaway you found. We already have adopted your dress code after dark, and sometimes in daylight, but we do have less privacy from the road."

Cassie and Lori were kind of speechless, then started laughing. Lori took it, "I guess we met up with some worthy rivals. Welcome to our nude campsite and beach, we are about ready to take a dip, it has been so fucking hot this month, and we just cooked in aprons that were almost too much to have on. We had a big night last night too, thanks to the comment you made about getting the wrong slave. We played a game that ended with us fucking each other's husbands in front of each other after years of teasing.

It was a breakthrough night, and your suggestion for a game started it. We enjoyed it so much that we fucked and sucked them several times, and kept the swap going all night, not sure if it is over yet. They say variety is the spice of life, and I guess variety in sex is part of it.

The best part for me, even better than getting the biggest dick was watching my husband fucking our friend. I got to see if he treated her to anything special, he has not been giving me. He was a little more into it with her, but she was new he claims, so I have to give him credit, he always tries to give me his all with his slightly smaller tool than her husband's, so how can I complain."

The four of them in the nude did join them in the water, but they mostly just goofed around and talked. It was a group skinny dip. It was the first look that Cassie and Lori got of the younger girls nude. Yes, the 6 or 7 years of youth did make a difference. The fact that they were so fit made them wonder what Jim and Bill would think when they saw them for the first time unclothed?

They had boners that seemed to grow the first time they saw them while in clothes. Mia had breasts very much like Cassie's a little smaller and firmer though. She had piercings in both her button and her clit hood. Lynn was a little thinner, and her build was more like Lori's. There was something about her blue eyes and blond hair that made her even with Mia as far as looks. They both had very few tats other than their tramp stamps. Mia had a unique tat, it was two arrows pointing to her clit hood. Instructions were above, "Lick Well Before Fucking!"

All the girls had a conversation then some individual ones followed. Lori thought Dave was hot and was stalking him as a cougar would her prey. It was fine with Lynn and Mia, in fact, they encouraged it. She made sure to get real close and even made some contact just to see his reaction. She pretended to shoo a bug off of his neck, which got her face close to his and allowed her to push her breasts against him. Lori did not think he could have any interest in someone older, but eventually, his hands were exploring her underwater, and she countered by grabbing his dick which was already a little stiff even in the water. That was just the game she was playing, flirt enough to get a reaction to see if he was interested. He expressed his interest by laying it on her about how she could be a model. Told her she made him hard, but she already knew that.

She said to him, "You're so sweet!" She did that as she pulled him down for a short kiss, and let her thigh press against his erect penis. Just enough to test him a little more, they then talked some more while they played with each other's private parts underwater. She stroked his cock as he fingered her a little. She could not believe she could even do that sober with a strange young man. The previous episode with the fishermen, and the swap gave her more courage.

Cassie was herself with Troy, using her best asset by pressing them against him. He just came out and told her how fabulous her breasts were. She pulled a typical Cassie bold move and put her hand on his cock as she said, "I think both your cocks are above average, but it is hard to tell in this lake water. Make you a deal, let's work our way behind that fallen tree for cover, let our fun parts surface, and I will let you explore more."

She let him lean against the tree as he fondled her tits some more, and she sucked his cock. He was almost inside her when she stopped him thinking it was too much. They went back to the others just in time to see the husbands show up in the buff from fishing. The two younger girls were pretty anxious to get close to the older men they had already seen that way.

The feelings were mutual, once they got a look at the younger girls nude. They said they just came to see what was up and maybe swim. Their wives gave them the OK, and they too, ended up paired with a young companion and feeling what their wives were. They all saw the bit of cum on the sides of Cassie's mouth, but only Jim mentioned it. "Looks like you have already gotten close with your date?"

No reply was expected or was one given. He knew she was a slut when she could get away with it. She showed that during the swap, both wives did.

Then they all swam a bit, a challenge was made, and they all got into an elimination chicken fight. They got to see most of the girls, and feel their young pussies on the back of their necks. Cassie never fell, she had those strong legs, only her tits flapping around is a problem. She was the winner and the star, what guy does not like seeing a girl in a catfight as her huge tits flail around?

When that was over, the older guys went back to fishing, and the young ones started throwing a Frisbee just to do something besides standing there naked. Because Lori and Cassie were in a conversation with Mia and Lynn. Mia wanted to know if they ever have done Molly. Lori answered that by showing them her tramp stamp with the words that were part of it, "Blame it on Molly" close-up.

All Mia could say was, "Wow, we are not worthy enough to party with you guys. But if you want to join us, we planned on getting fucked up tomorrow and engaging in some debauchery. We have enough Molly for all of us to get in a party mood and sample some new cock. If you really want to go all the way and get fucked on demand, I have enough Viagra for the guys. I know they are young and virile, but with young guys, this will make them much harder, and for a longer period."

Lori and Cassie were in, their guys seldom needed any help keeping it up unless they were drinking. They were not sure what Molly might do to them but knew that the Viagra could get them frequent fucks from multiple guys. The thought of two of the guys being young and new to them made it even more intriguing.

They had to explain to Mia and Lynn that Jim could be persuaded easily, but Bill, maybe not, he may need some oral persuasion as far as the Molly. She had a plan, she always does. She told her to get her guys and tell them we could use some help carrying our cooler back to the campsite. Then go corral our guys as they are fishing, you're naked and they are, so find a way to convince them. She said in short, "We will entertain your guys while you entertain and convince ours, guys are so easy to convince when you are naked."

Once back at the campsite Lori and Cassie sat down and called them over to them. "I think your girls may be blowing our husbands by now. So how about coming over here, and these two older women will even things up and blow you, the prize is getting to fuck us if your girls get ours to take some Molly."

Well you know the answer, they worked a while then switched guys. It was hard for them to believe that what happened the night before gave the so much more courage and freedom. Now they had young cocks in their mouth, and both had hands full of young asses to grip.

Hey, they were not complaining, their guys that is. After what their wives pulled off the night before, they figured it freed them up to take blow jobs from the two young ladies. Yes, that worked to convince even Bill to take both pills, when they added the promise of wild sex while on with them that Saturday.

But could they wait that long for sex? They still had the rest of the day, and evening to entertain themselves.

The guys had their fishing contest to finish, and the girls were naked and bored. They went to the beach and left the guys to themselves. The fishing spot and the beach were not all that far from each other, but around a corner out of sight, and far enough to not be within earshot distance. They enjoyed the girl-on-girl they had earlier, blowing the young guys got them horny and thought stimulating each other's pussy might be an option. So they headed there with all the stuff they needed including the small cooler with drinks and some pot. It was a little early to get buzzed, but they did anyway, there was no one there to judge them.

They sat and talked and smoked a bowl, it and the fact that they were naked in nature was all it took to get them pretty stoned. They talked about their spouses, they talked about what they would like to do, and have done to them by the younger guys while on the Molly. It was brought up that they both had three cock that were not their husbands to suck and be fucked by. It got them both horny, and when they put lotion on each other they ended up kissing, serious girl-to-girl kissing, and then went as far as putting fingers in each other. They were going at each other hot and heavy when they were interrupted by the sound of a boat. It got their attention, as they heard the motor cut off, as it switched from the big motor to the electric fishing one.

Lori got excited when she made the boat and the young guys in it. It was the guys that Lori and Bill fucked in front of. This was not a big surprise, it was logical. If you had a favorite fishing lake, and you watched a naked couple willingly fuck on a blanket for your pleasure, that spot would become one you would at least check out when you went fishing. Lori was not sure if they made her or not, but she was glad to fill Cassie in that it was the guys from Thursday morning. She did not say anything, she knew what to do. They were naked and still worked up, so they started kissing again and groping each other, naked girl-on-girl was not going to turn the guys off from at least watching for sure. That was all they wanted from them, and maybe for them to show them what they were packing. Girls like to look at dicks, especially excited ones.

They had a good session going, and the guys pulled in closer. Lori up the ante and went for Cassie's pussy. She had her ass pointed toward them as she lifted Cassie's big ass and ate her out. They were enjoying knowing they were being watched. They wished that had a cock, a strange one even more, and there were two, not 50ft away. When Lori came up for air, they looked at each other, thinking the same thing. Lori said, I am willing to chance it, you know how involved our guys get fishing, and they have snacks, we probably won't see or hear from them until lunch. Being that their husbands had already got a blow job from the young girls, what much could they say if they did something with these guys? They did not have to fuck them, but they could have some fun with them as they got off.

Lori waved them in, the two guys looked at each other first, but in minutes they were tying off their boat on a rock. They were a little and not much if younger than the friends they just made. Lori started things, when they came up to them, little talking took place. Lori took the lead as she had some leverage to get them naked and more.

"So did you guys enjoy the show my man and I put on for you, we assumed you were of age?"

"Well of course we did, see this beer? Well, were are both old enough to buy it. As far as hoping to see you again, do you think we cruised this place to catch fish, I bet you men are not having much luck? The fishing has sucked at this part of the lake lately, too much noise from party girls like you may be the cause."

"I sure enjoyed being watched by two young fishermen, it was my first time as an exhibitionist, and seeing you two jerking off added to the thrill. My friend and I would like to get each other off, and I bet you guys would like to get your rocks off too, you could join us, are you in?"

"What do you have in mind?"

'You would need to get naked too of course. Not promising to fuck you, let's see you naked up close first, then we can decide how far we will go with you."

The two guys were amazed that this was happening, the memory of their first vision of Lori naked that first day had stayed in their minds. They just could not believe they were getting to do at least something with her.

The two of them came ashore, stripped what little they had on, and stood there naked waiting for her next command they figured.

Lori and Cassie first looked them over, they were two built young men and were already showing some signs of arousal. Lori took things even further. "You have seen me and my husband get it on, and I and my girl here get it on, it is your turn. If you come close to us and jerk off for us, it would inspire us, and we will provide you with a view of our self-pleasure. What would you like to see? We have toys, do you want to see us fuck each other with them? That should get you off, and we might even supply you with some tits to cum on, that is the best we can do right now. If you're in, just grab those young cocks and start, and we will spread our legs for you."

It was not getting fucked by strangers, but they figured they would get that chance on Molly the next day. This was going to be pretty fucking awesome. She only had one toy, so they shared it and used it on each other. One was a little timid but the other got started right away. The guys were more embarrassed about jerking in front of each other than in front of two naked girls, that's just straight guys. Lori and Cassie saw that, and it was Cassie's turn first, and she spread their legs as Lori showed her ass, as she fucked Cassie with the dildo.

Sitting stoned on a blanket having two young men now fully erect and jerking for them was quite enjoyable. They both were big enough that they wished they could fuck them, but they provided a pretty good show. After the girls got each other going, they laid back and looked up at the cock and balls show they were getting to enjoy while they masturbated. Both guys were fit and pleasant to look at even without the erections they were now showing. At the same time, they were enjoying the feeling of their own fingers inside themselves, adding to that the absolute attention they got as they watched.

One of them appeared to be less experienced, but he seemed to be taking the other's lead. Lori could see he was not going to last long and motioned him up and told him to straddle her on his knees. She did not want this to last too long with their husbands around the corner so she reached out and cupped his balls. Almost instantaneously he started firing off rounds of cum ropes, some hitting her chin before he lowered his aim to her chest.

The feeling of the cum hitting her was amplified by the pot, the lake view, and mostly the hot nude body of this young guy getting off on her nude body. She could not help herself from pulling him closer by his ass, and cleaning off the bit of cum still dripping from his cock with her mouth.

Cassie's guy was lasting longer, and so Lori pulled her guy down to sit beside her as they watched. He was nervous sitting next to her so she took his hand and gave him something to do. She laid it down on her pussy, and used her fingers to push two of his inside her. It was quite a sight watching Cassie and her guy but was worried about it going too long. Cassie must have had the same worry, or just wanted more from it and grabbed her guy by his ass cheeks and pulled him in for a finishing blowjob. She then took a big load from him and turned and showed Lori, and her guy her mouth full of his seed before swallowing it.

inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers
12