The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori thanked them for the show and asked them to do one last thing, pull away and fade into the distance before dressing. It was a nice touch, her and Cassie watching this young guy's cute little bottoms disappear in the distance. It was just what they needed to kill some time as the guys fished. It was probably going to be their guys that would be rewarded that night from them getting worked up. They decided to keep this between them however, nothing much to confess anyway.

The campfire that night was rather tame, Jim was in rare form that night though. The girls were still all worked up from the incident that afternoon. They did not want to show their hand right away, it was more fun fucking with them first. They sat with their legs crossed or knees together. The guys found that just pissing in front of the girls was not doing anything for them, they were used to it.

Jim was the drunkest however and started leaving when he had to pee. Bill could see what he was doing, as he was always hard or at least semi-hard when he came back. Finally, Bill told the girls, "Please take care of this guy, I can't bare seeing my drunk fishing buddy needing to go behind a tree to play with himself. He is back there right now getting himself hard, then coming back and waving it in front of you two. Give him a break, take care of that for him.

Bill was not without motive, they had not officially gone back to their own wives, and Lori stepped up to give Jim a blowjob. That gave Bill the chance to have Cassie again and leaned her over a chair to fuck her. Lori had to keep up, and then fucked Jim. That was pretty much the extent of their sex with each other's husbands that day, but it filled all their needs.

______________________________________

Saturday came, and the guys were fishing yet again of course. They were still game to get together with the neighbors, but the plan was to take the Molly later in the day. You get about 3 hours of intense high and several hours of buzz until you come back down. They promised it was good stuff from a chem student who makes it and no one has ever had trouble with it.

The neighbor couples came over to eat with them at 7, and they had a nice cookout with them. The plan was to take Molly after the fire was ready, and the guys had wood collected for it. Planning is important, you don't want to be walking around the woods fucked up trying to gather wood. Some had to be chopped up, so you don't want to be operating an ax either.

Everything was ready by sunset, and they took the Molly, all four guys agreed to take the Viagra, they too wanted to fuck someone new as long and as many times as possible. They got serious and drank some electrolytes to get ready. It did not seem to take long for it to take effect. Everyone was trying to talk at once, that is a good sign. The way it does affect you is based on the environment you are in, and this was a great one, open to anything and you could not have a better place than a camping spot next to a lake.

Mia and Lynn left the fire saying they had some extra things to enjoy that she brought along. It was fortunate that everything she bought was in packages of a dozen or more. They were pretty fucked up when she came walking now naked out of the dark, it was freaky. Mia was the first to be naked, well, naked with a twist. All you could see was a bunch of neon aglow and moving toward them. It was not until they got close that they realized it was a naked Mia, with Lynn escorting her with a portable black light.

She had brought glow paint, and glowing neon tubes made into party jewelry and had them all over her. One was a necklace, and she also had a pink headband. Then there were the multicolored bracelets she had around her waist, wrists, and ankles. Not a lot of time was spent with the paint, as there was not a lot of time to do everyone in an artsy fashion. Her breasts were pink with blue nipples, her groin was pink with her labia blue as well. She was just stunning standing there glowing from the light that Lynn set up. More lights were brought out, rechargeable battery ones, and a couple that were just modified flashlights.

Mia took Bill by the hand and told them she would do all of them one at a time. Bill was more than happy to have her helping him shed his clothes and was standing in front of her as she did him. Did him she did. The ones she had for the waist were not big enough for the guys, so she had to think of a substitute for the midsection. She had Bill stand back and looked at him, she had an idea. She took his cock in her mouth, which was quite puzzling to him, but not unwelcome. Bill was thinking this was a little strange, but then again he was not going to stop this hot younger woman from blowing him.

She was just getting him erect for a purpose, so when he had an erection, and with the V in his system, it would likely remain that way most of the evening. The cock ring she was fashioning would not be too tight. Once he was hard, it was hard, and he could feel it. She went on to paint his shaft blue and his knob a light pink, it seemed to be the theme for the guys.

She barely had to blow Bill before he was showing serious wood. She had size rings, and a bunch of bendable thin sticks that were made so they could connect and you could pick your rainbow colors. She wrapped and tightened a florescent yellow one on Bill's hard cock behind his balls to keep it in place. It was a cock ring then and with the V she figured it should help keep the guys hard as well. He got a halo on the top of his head too, it was blue, it was on all the guys, and pink ones for the girls. That theme was kept using mostly blue on the guys' parts and pink on the girls.

The glow sticks and tubes were not all of it. She sent him back to get someone else when he got there and he was all aglow and looking awesome to the girls. He was met with comments and laughs, but in truth, the girls in their state liked seeing that his cock was hard already and showing no signs of shrinkage as he sat with them. Some laughs came from what she wrote above his groin, it was (Teenie Weeny) with an arrow pointing to it. Once they all got their composure Mia took Jim next and Lynn as well. This sped things up as she did them together and had Lynn help her, just with the guys they had three more cocks to get hard and decorate.

Jim came back hard with (Is Bigger Better?) on his belly. Lori's belly said, (Tight Pussy) Mia and Lynn were done by Cassie and Lori, Mia's read, (Young and Slutty), Lynn who looked so very young had (Barely Legal) on hers. They were not quite as kind or creative with their guys, Troy and Dave, they ended up being (Bigger Cock) and (Smaller Dick).

By the time she was done, a couple more lights were positioned by the others as well. Then 4 Nudes with Cocks, and 4 Nudes with Pussies and Tits were running around the campsite. They were moving their florescent glowing arms, tits, dicks, and the glow sticks they had in their hands. Yes they were, the guy's colorful cocks were all hard, and waving like the girls pink breasts going up and down, The girl's pink pussies kept fucked up partygoers from groping the wrong sex.

It was a naked rave for sure, the radio on the Wagoneer blasting through a decent set of speakers it came with. Everyone just looked so fucking awesome and it got things started. She said she got this stuff from a friend that had a booth at Coachella and she had helped her sell and decorate with it. She was both paid, and given some of her inventory, and also loaned her some black lights. It was a sight that was very conducive to hallucinations with all the streaming colors.

The size of this party was a surprise for the young girls, it was just to be a very small soi·rée at their campfire. This was so much better having 8 instead of 4 as they had planned for, she was glad she brought enough stuff. It meant new pussies and cocks for everyone. She knew these old guys had, and nice size penises that would be hard, and had passes from their wives to use them on anyone for the night.

There was also the fact that all the guys would likely be able to stay hard as long as needed. Mia and Lynn had come up with a party plan that involved a lot of fucking, and hoped it would be more female dominant for a change. Having fun was the purpose, but also wild sex with multiple partners. The campfire provided some light but not so much to interfere with the black lights. It was also a spot clear of trees giving them some room to party. Using what Lori and Cassie had brought for a beach blanket and one that the other two brought they made a stage for live kinky sex.

A format was described by Mia for the first show, it was to be a treat to the guys, that all the girls had been abusing verbally. They had not yet seen their female friends engage each other, so they went first. They put on a nice show for the guys, each female couple were new to each other. The Molly not just increased libidos, it gave courage. Mia partnered with Lori and Lynn with Cassie. Not one of the guys in the audience did not have a full erection as they watched girls eat each other out, and fuck each other with florescent dildos. Mia knew the paint was safe for humans, and all the girls' mouths were smeared with their partner's pussy paint.

Next, it was boy-girl sex, It did not have to be spoken, but the wives just automatically partnered with the young guys for this. They started by dancing with the guys with their hardons and glowing cock rings. Their own glow sticks and jewelry flashed around as they did. They performed the first fucks of the night. One couple at a time as the others watched as they waited their turn.

Mia's reaction to Jim's big cock was a highlight. She did not want to quit, she fucked him every way she could. It was not just the best it was the longest and ended with him standing holding the ass of her tiny body as he fucked her. The was not up against him but holding his shoulders. It allowed the viewing of more colors of paint and glow jewelry. The girls watching were mesmerized watching his cock ring as it created a color streak as he fucked her hard and long. Lori who was the biggest fan of that cock, was hallucinating. What she was seeing was more like a much larger cock, and smaller Mia. She hoped to get a turn with it and did later on.

They were having fun beyond their dreams, no one had a bad reaction. The Viagra might have been too large of a dose as it was still working after the Molly had faded. Most of them had to find a way to lay down when they were too tired to party, but sleep was not possible. Jim found out late, well early the next morning that resting while spooning while his dick was deep inside one of the girls was the only way. Of course, they did not object to that solution. It was soon copied by the other guys when they needed a break.

Despite all the debauchery and fun they all were having Mia, who had the most experience with Raves, was vigilant in reminding them to hydrate. There was only a small mishap, Jim was the victim of a stubbing on a tree root. He was so mesmerized as was Bill with the younger girls he did not watch what he was doing. He made a big deal out of the stubbing, so the girls all gathered around to kiss it, and other body parts better. It was not too surprising that that act morphed into a foursome, as Mia sucked his dick, and then Lynn sat on his face. Bill was the fourth and was fucking Mia as she serviced Jim. That left Lori and Cassie with the young guys and they formed a chain. Usually done as all-female, but they made it work without it becoming bi. It was shaped like a square, and I guess you could call it a Hybrid Partner Swap, Powered by Molly.

That session ended after each of the girls was given pies by a male of course. A break was taken down at the beach, they had to move the lights and coolers but it was worth it. It was a boost for the party down there with more room and fewer obstacles, and when someone waded in the water the colors reflecting off the water and mixed with what the moon glow was just plain awesome!

The glow idea meant everything that night, that alone provided them with entertainment ideas for the next few hours. The girls made the guy all lay down with their cocks sticking up and glowing, and they were just going from cock to cock and riding them. It was a glow orgy, and the color streaks the girls' breasts bouncing made were probably the main feature.

Regardless of all the energy they had, more breaks were mandatory for hydration and a short rest as they did. Hydrating and resting were almost as much fun as playing the games. They were staggered, so pairs of connected at their sex could watch the others still going. Some

It was only a matter of time before the sexual part got serious, and that was entertaining too. It was not just group games that were played got things going.

One of the things that you might not expect would happen, and were a bit unusual was caused by the abandoning of inhibitions to do about anything. A series of solo performances were enjoyed by all. The girls had phallic-shaped glow sticks to masturbate with, and the guys, if they had any cum left to give, jerked off and offered the girls tittie shots or facials.

Being so close to each other at both the fire and the beach made watching the simple evacuation of one's bladder was a new thing for most of them to watch, or even do. It was the young girls that started the habit of getting rid of Gatorade spontaneously. What guy would turn his head away when a hot woman stops, squats, and spreads to take a pee right in front of the guys or each other? The guys had never been shy that way, they didn't even have to squat, just grabbed it, aimed, and let loose their streams. Sometimes the girls would two, three, and eventually all four and pee together, just to get the guys going. Seeing them squat together sometimes holding the other's arm to balance themselves and giggling, especially when knee-deep in the water was special and quite sexy in its way. The Molly made the sound seem amplified like a waterfall.

Cassie took the prize for getting fucked the most, although now one counted it was obvious. One of her hotter combinations, or demonstrations you might call it, was her getting fucked doggie. She had young Troy's cock in her mouth, and as Dave was slapping it to her pussy, it seemed like they were in a perfect position to get the full benefit of some moonlight, in combination with the black lights. Everyone but Jim and Mia stopped just to watch it, they watched too, but it was while Jim was taking her doggie on the same blanket. For the three of them that watched in such a fucked-up state, it was like a laser light show. It was hard to keep track of who did what with whom, but even though threesomes popped up during the night, and early hours of the morning, there was little need to fuck the same partner twice.

Generally, the older-younger theme was followed. Jim and Bill fucked both of the young girls, and Lori and Cassie both had each of the young guys, singly and together. It was Lori's chance to try something new, and with strangers in front of Bill and the others. Lori took her first true DP from these young men that were new to her. It was quite a show as both got a turn fucking her in both her holes. This made it an even bigger thrill for her, she likes anal sex now and then, and is a thrill-seeker.

Watching his wife DP turned Bill on immensely, and Cassie could see that. It was her chance to do something she had only tried to do in college with little success. She used it as a chance to talk Jim and Bill into taking her that way. Sometimes it was painful with Jim because of his size, but they were not changing holes, it was Bill's cock anally and Jim's vaginally.

The younger girls and guys just watched, it was something for them to consider sometime. They jumped in afterward and licked up the vaginal pies. The guys all just sat and watched, it was a hot show in its own right.

Not all the guys had the same amount of hesitancy with each other. It was a good time to try something that all guys won't admit to, not even to themselves without judgment. One of the reasons guys like seeing videos of the few guys that can reach at least their knobs, is they are curious about what it would feel like both on their penis, and in their mouth as well. So the young guys tried a brief bro-job.

I guess it was also a sign things were winding down when all that was left is masturbating and experimenting.

They could not have been blessed with better neighbors on this trip. The party was not over, they were still buzzing, but guys can only fuck so much before needing recovery time, the mini blowjobs were entertaining, but not long enough.

Lori wanted to do something else crazy. She proposed, the guys were pretty much cumless, but she got all four guys to piss on her at once, fulfilling her getting pissed-on fantasy to the fullest. She laid back as she did with Jim the year before, but that was not then, or probably will never be mentioned. This time with four men, and for the first time even her husband joined in.

The guys pissed on her everywhere but on her head. Cassie and the young girls were amazed at how hot it looked, but the way the Molly made Lori's naked body glisten in the moonlight, made them all want some too. That never happened for all of them as there is only so much piss to go around.

How much of this night would be remembered, or more like how it would be, and if it might affect relationships were unknown. The whole thing wrapped up sexual-wise with blankets joined together and some sleep and resting, and a sexual act or two. They all 8 ended up in the 6-person tent as the light from the glow sticks faded with the people that wore them.

It was the most fun any of them ever had on a camping trip, the party, and Mia's knowledge sure helped in it. Eight lethargic campers packed up. Then took one last skinny dip together hoping the cool water would revive them before they hit the road, wondering if they could ever top that trip.

12