The Fishing Hole

Story Info
It was a hot summer day ... then things heated up.
3.2k words
4.51
19.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy for Her. She knows who She is.

© 2020 Candy_Kane54

***

She was coming.

She had called and said that She was on the way. I was to be ready when She stopped out front.

I hurriedly donned my white riding leathers and boots, wearing only a pair of panties under them. That's how She wants it, so that is how it will be.

I stepped out on the front porch, feeling the heat of a midsummer day. I held my white full-face helmet with a tinted face shield in my left hand, waiting for Her to pull up before I put it on.

As I stood there, I thought about Her and what She had planned for me. My nipples tightened, and my pussy heated up as I anticipated what would happen in just a little while.

My long blonde hair was in a double French braid, the end nestling into the small of my back, just above where it flairs out to my ass. I stood 5' 10" in my low-heeled boots, and my leathers fit me like a second skin.

Suddenly, I heard the low sound of thunder as though from a distant thunderstorm. As it grew louder, my chest started clenching because I knew She was almost here. I started down the steps and out to the street in anticipation of Her arrival.

Just as I reached the sidewalk, I saw Her coming up the street on Her bike. I donned my helmet as I approached the curb and as She pulled up next to me. She was wearing Her red leathers, and like mine, they fit Her like a second skin. They matched the red paint job on her Honda PC800 motorcycle. While Her red full-face helmet with a tinted face shield prevented me from seeing Her face, it was apparent that She was female. The swell of Her breasts and Her hips flaring onto Her beautiful round ass were proof of that.

Without a word said, I mounted the bike behind Her. My pussy was tight against Her ass, Her hips between my thighs, my arms tight around Her core. Our bodies molded together, my breasts crushing into Her shoulders as we leaned forward into the bike. She is 5' 8" tall, but I could see over Her helmet as She took off because the rear seat was higher than the front seat. The acceleration tried to pull me back, only my arms around Her core and my thighs squeezing Her hips kept me on the bike. Each time we leaned into a curve, I pressed my thighs against Her hips and tightened my arms around Her core.

The ride exhilarated me. Usually, I am the one who needs to be doing the driving, leading the way. Only with Her do I allow my defenses to come down and let someone else take the lead. Only She is allowed inside my walls. Only She can do as She pleases with me. Only with Her can I allow myself just to let go.

Once on the open road, She opened it up, and we powered down the road as though we owned it. My right hand slid down and cupped Her leather-clad pussy as my left hand slid up and cupped Her right breast. The knuckles of my right hand were tight against the gas tank, transmitting the bike's vibrations through my fingers to Her pussy. I know She enjoyed it because I could feel the heat of Her pussy through the leather. My left hand massaged Her breast, making Her nipple hard enough to poke the palm of my hand through the leather.

She braked, hard, causing my body to press into Her body, as we came up to a dirt road leading off to the left. She turned onto the dirt road, and we bumped our way down the right-hand rut, causing me to tighten my grip on Her core. I did not want to distract Her as She navigated Her way down the treacherous road, a rooster tail of dust going up behind us. Thankfully, the slight breeze carried the dust away from us.

After a couple of minutes, we came up to a small stand of trees. We left the road, and She wended Her way through the trees on a faint trail until we came to a stop in a small clearing next to a creek. It was broader at this point, making a small pool that appeared deep enough to swim in or fish. It was quiet except for the stream's tinkling, only the occasional rustle of leaves as a breeze came by and the chirping of grasshoppers disturbing the quiet.

Without a word, I dismounted and helped Her get the bike up on its stand, making sure it was as level as possible. When satisfied that the bike was steady, She dismounted from the bike. We removed our helmets, and I finally got a view of Her face.

She was incredibly beautiful. Her green eyes complimented Her auburn hair. She kept Her hair in a pixie cut with long bangs that framed Her face. Her full red lips looked delicious. I can attest that, while Her lips are silky soft, they can become hard and demanding when She wants.

I bent down and removed my boots before shucking myself out of my leathers. As I did, She just stood there watching, Her green eyes scanning my body as I undressed. When I finished, I stood up, wearing only my panties. I pirouetted in place, allowing Her to see my entire body. The hot, humid air kissed my skin, making a sheen of sweat appear over my body. The slight breeze was just enough to keep the sheen to a minimum.

She then took Her turn, removing Her leathers after taking Her boot off. Like me, She wore only Her panties under Her leathers. I ran my eyes over Her body, my heart clenching as I realized that this beautiful woman loved me. Her perfect breasts crowned with quarter-sized areolas surrounding Her hard nipples standing at attention made my mouth water. The flair of Her hips drew my eyes to Her round ass, involuntarily causing my hands to clench as I imagined those cheeks in my hands.

Nothing needed to be said because no words were needed. I knew what She wanted, and I was going to give it to Her. With a small gesture from Her hand, I bent down and removed my panties. She removed Hers at the same time. I handed them to Her when I stood up. I waited patiently, totally naked, for Her to do as She pleases.

She turned to face the bike, indicating that I was to mount it. I did. Once I settled in, She clambered up and sat on my lap, facing me, my panties clutched in Her left hand. My hands went to the grips on the handlebars without being told.

She reached up and placed Her right hand behind my head. Our eyes locked, green eyes staring into blue-gray eyes. I wanted to drown in those green pools, surrendering myself to Her. My nipples, already tight, hardened even more as they crushed into Her breasts. My pussy started flowing like the Amazon river, attempting to put out the fire that made it so hot.

She entwined Her fingers in my braid and pulled me in until Her lips crushed against mine, Her left arm going around my waist. Her tongue pressed into my lower lip, demanding entrance. I opened my mouth, moaning as Her tongue plunged into my mouth. My tongue feebly attempted to ward off Her tongue but to no avail.

While Her tongue plundered my mouth, I spread my legs as open as possible. I started rolling my hips, attempting to rub my pussy against Her pussy. Her hips began thrusting, and I fought the urge to let go of the handlebars and slide my hands down and cup Her ass.

She broke the kiss, pulling on my braid to pull my head back, forcing my face skyward. I gasped as She latched Her lips onto my throat. She knew my body like the back of Her hand and knew every spot on my body that elicited gasps and moans as She nibbled, licked, and sucked Her way down my throat onto my clavicle.

She stuffed my panties into my mouth, making sure they were in far enough that I could not spit them out. I almost gagged until I got used to where they were in my mouth. Her left hand then made its way to my right breast, cupping it while my nipple ended up between Her thumb and forefinger. She pinched my nipple hard while Her fingers dug into my breast, the pain/pleasure making me moan even louder into my panties.

Her lips found the place that just made me crazy. She sucked, licked, and nibbled the spot, making my entire body jerk from the sensation. I moaned into my panties as Her hand crushed my breast, Her fingers digging in painfully as She pinched my nipple between Her fingers. I was going to have some beautiful bruises by tomorrow, and I loved it.

Once She finished with my clavicle, She worked Her way down to my left breast, finding the spot on the underside of my breast that makes me melt into a puddle of goo. She worked it over good, sucking, biting, and licking it until it was sore. She then licked Her way up to my left nipple.

Making sure our eyes were locked, I watched Her place Her lips around my rock-hard blood-engorged nipple. The feeling of Her silky-soft lips on my nipple made me arch my back in a feeble attempt to shove my nipple further into Her mouth. My hands flew up behind Her head. My fingers were tangled in Her short hair as I pushed Her head into my breast.

Her tongue lashed my nipple, driving me crazy. She then took my nipple between Her teeth and bit down on it. She knew precisely how hard She could bite it before exceeding my pain tolerance. She brought me right to the edge, knowing I would pull Her head back by Her hair, Her teeth scraping the entire length of my nipple as it came out. The sensation took me over the edge, and I came, hard, as I screamed my orgasm into my panties. I shuddered as my orgasm resonated throughout my body, my toes curling from the sensation and my vision blacking out at the edges.

She pulled my panties out of my mouth before wrapping Her arms around me, holding me up, making sure I did not fall off the bike. I gasped, attempting to get oxygen into my lungs as I came down from my orgasmic high.

Once I had regained control of my body, I locked eyes with Her and pulled Her in for a kiss. She is the only one who can make me come just by playing with my breasts. My eyes said all I needed to say to Her, expressing my appreciation and love for Her.

We broke our kiss, and She climbed down off my lap. She indicated that She wanted me to turn around with a simple gesture. Knowing what She wanted, I scooted my ass down the seat and laid back, my head and shoulders resting on the gas tank. I spread my legs as wide as I could, my heels resting on the rear footpegs. I reached up and grabbed the grips with my hands

She stuffed my panties into my mouth once again. She then walked around to the rear of the bike and looked down on my wantonly splayed body, totally available to Her to do with as She pleases. Her eyes were nearly black from being dilated as She licked Her lips in anticipation.

Locking eyes with me, She bent down and kissed my vertical lips with Her horizontal lips. I arched my back, moaning from the sensation. I was wet, and my pussy was on fire. Her hands went to the backs of my knees as She licked me from my perineum to my clit, giving my clit a quick flick with the tip of Her tongue, causing me to jerk and thrust my hips up. She retracted Her tongue, tasting my juices. The look of pleasure on Her face made my heart melt.

She paused, waiting for me to stop moving. Once I finished moving, She leaned in. She once again licked me from my perineum to my clit, giving my clit another quick flick with the tip of Her tongue, causing me to jerk and thrust my hips up once again.

Once again, She paused, waiting for me to stop moving. The look I saw on Her face made me tighten my hold on the grips in anticipation of what was coming. She leaned in and French kissed my pussy, nuzzling my lips and working Her tongue in between them before plunging it into my hole.

I arched my back, moaning into my panties as Her tongue plundered my hole. I rolled my hips, attempting to get more contact with Her mouth, wanting Her tongue deeper into my hole. As I rolled my hips, the tip of Her nose would contact my clit, sending a pulse throughout my body each time.

She thrust Her tongue in and out of my hole, faster and faster, as I rolled my hips more and more frantically. The view of Her face buried in my pussy, Her nose bumping my clit, Her cheeks working in and out as She plunged Her tongue in and out of my hole made my heart clench as I felt my orgasm building up. I knew She would not stop until I climaxed so hard that I could throw myself off of the bike. I did not care. She would give me the release I craved.

I moaned into my panties as She took Her left hand off of my knee and took my clitoral hood between Her thumb and forefinger and pulled it back to expose my nub. She pulled Her tongue out of my hole and started flicking my exposed nub with it. Each time She made contact, a shock went through my body, taking me closer and closer to the edge of the abyss.

Just as I approached the edge, She took my nub between Her teeth and nipped it. The exquisite pain/pleasure pulse that traveled through my body threw me over the edge. I screamed my way into the abyss, my body thrashing so violently that She threw Her body onto mine to keep me from falling off the bike. I was blacking out from the orgasm as well as lack of oxygen. She reached up and pulled my panties out of my mouth, allowing me to gasp in some air.

Every muscle in my body spasmed while I struggled to remain aware of my surroundings. I did not want this feeling to end as the waves of my orgasm echoed from one end of my body to the other. Being able just to let go and let Her have Her way with me was something I rarely allowed myself to experience. I wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

As my orgasm faded away, a peaceful feeling settled over me. I started to drift off as She lifted Her body off of mine. The world came back into my consciousness as I felt the sun's heat kissing my sweat-covered body. The tinkling of the stream and the chirping of the grasshoppers intruded on the silence. My breathing settled down, and I opened my eyes to see Her beautiful face hovering over mine.

No words were said. Our eyes did all of the talking. I saw Her absolute love for me in Her eyes, and I know She saw my unconditional love for Her in my eyes. I reached up and cupped Her face with my hands as She cupped my face with Her hands. I pulled Her in, and our lips met in a very chaste kiss. As I nuzzled Her lips with mine, I stroked Her cheekbones with my thumbs as Her thumbs stroked my cheekbones.

All too soon, it was time to go. I sat up and then got up off of the seat. There was a pool of my fluids on the seat. She leaned down and licked them up, making sure to get every drop. When She finished, She stood up and faced me. Without a word, I helped Her get Her leathers and boots back on. Then She assisted me in getting my leathers and boots back on.

She mounted the bike, and I helped Her get it down off of its stand. She started the engine as I climbed onto the motorcycle behind Her. I again pressed my pussy up against Her ass, my thighs around Her hips, my arms around Her core.

She eased the bike around, and we left the small opening along the same faint trail She had used to get there. Once She got to the dirt road, She followed it out to the main road. She turned right and sped down the road, heading back into town.

As before, my right hand slid down and cupped Her pussy while my left hand slid up and cupped Her right breast, kneading it through the leathers, Her hard nipple poking the palm of my hand through the leathers.

Before I knew it, She got us back to town and down the street to my house. She eased the bike to a stop in front of my house, and I dismounted. She accelerated away without saying a word. I took off my helmet and stood there until I could no longer hear Her bike. I walked up to the porch and then entered my house. Once inside, I went to my bedroom and stripped off my leathers.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see the beginning of the beautiful bruises she gifted me. I knew my nipples and clit were going to be sore tonight, but I did not care. I took a shower and then ate a small meal.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch to watch some TV. I waited patiently for my love to come home. When it was about time, I turned off the TV and went out onto the porch to await Her arrival. I heard the low thunder off in the distance, slowly getting louder as She approached. Finally, I saw Her pull into the driveway.

She pulled Her bike into the garage and turned it off. I heard the garage door go down as She walked up to the porch, Her helmet under Her arm, Her leathers unzipped down far enough to display Her cleavage. As She came up the steps, I stood up, Her collar in my hand. When She came up to me, I reached up and put Her collar around Her neck and fastened it, securing it with a small heart-shaped padlock.

She looked me in the eye, smiled, and said, "I love you, Mistress."

I looked Her in the eye, returning Her smile, and said, "I love You, too, my pet."