All Comments on 'The Fishing Hole'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Unexpected

Quite an odd little change from your usual tales, Candy, but well worth the read. I certainly didn't see the end twist coming, that was a good snappy surprise. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes. Yes, She enjoyed this fantasy very much. You should know, She has been enjoying working on a retaliation... I mean, a response to this as well ... Hope you enjoy the anticipation as She finishes it ;)

IntrovertedDykeIntrovertedDykealmost 4 years ago

In case My answer wasn't clear in My response story... I'll be Your 'fantasy lover and Pet' if You'll be Mine ;)

WAT456WAT456almost 4 years ago

...Still trying to catch my breath! What a great read!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

This is a very cool story with a nice twist for the ending. Agree with M’s comment, this little out of your previous style, but enjoyable all the same. Short story that packs a wonderfully erotic punch.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Ok so they switched roles for a bit, didn't see the twist coming. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN3. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body was...