The Fitting Room Ch. 01

Story Info
Two woman in an peril situation in an fitting room.
3k words
4.38
262.4k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gun3dart
Gun3dart
61 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

Author's note:

This is my first story on Literotica. I am a 3D-Artist and I usually write graphic erotic stories. The combination of graphics and text in erotic stories is very fascinating.

This story is tagged with the category "reluctant" and is about two women in a peril situation. Graphics and text are both explicit.

Single images of this story have already been published in the category "art".

THE FITTINGROOM CHAPTER 1

Changing cabins in a large department store. There were many equal cabins side by side. In every cabin was a large mirror, a bench, a hanger and a swivel door to the aisle. Everything was quite normal.

But in two dressing rooms were two women, blindfolded and handcuffed. But not tied and fixed. They could go. Or maybe they could not? They seem to be waiting.

The blonde woman had followed the instructions exactly. She entered the big department store and went to the dressing rooms on the second floor on the left.

There she entered the third cabin at the agreed time, found there as announced the blindfold and put it on. A short while later, she heard someone enter the cabin and handcuffed her - all without saying a word. Then the person also left the cabin without a word.

She waited. She noticed how the noise in the changing area became less. No more customers changing clothes and talking outside in the corridor or looking in the mirror. After a while she only heard the background music, which is common in department stores.

After another five minutes, someone else entered the cabin. The person - she suspected a man - as he somehow smelled of man - silently took her handcuffs off and pulled off her blouse. She winced, but controlled herself and let it happen without protest. Then he fastened the handcuffs again. The person did not go immediately. She felt big rough male hands palpate her breasts, squeezing and kneading them and tweaking her nipples. She groaned briefly but then controlled herself again. The man shook her heavy breasts sideways several times, so they wobbled. And then the man actually spoke: "We start now in the neighboring cabin. Be quiet. And listen to what's going on over there. When we're done there, it's your turn."

James entered the other cabin. Rosana couldn't see him but felt his presence. He said nothing. Rosana felt his hands painted along the contours of her body. Occasionally he pressed his underbelly to her butt and she believed she felt his erection through the thin fabric of her dress. Seeing nothing, she took everything intense with her other senses.

She felt his hands initially exposed her left breast, and then pulled the dress over her right breast. They massaged her neck and shoulders and then took over to her breasts. Rosana shuddered, but she said nothing. Then hands moved down. They reached under the hem of her tight short dress and briefly lingered on her bare thighs, then continued to swipe up to her ass fold. They had unlimited access as she was not wearing a slip. She was at the mercy of his greedy hands but did not move.

James sat down behind her on the bench. He had already undressed his T-shirt and shoes. He had pushed up her dress and exposed her underbelly. She didn't had a slip on in the tight dress. He positioned his right foot between her naked thighs and then pushed it into her abdomen. He stroked along the inside of her thighs. With his big can, he massaged her clit.

He appreciated the sexual control he exercised in that situation. He loved such games as foreplay.

Rosana felt colder air circulating around her naked abdomen. She felt the man's foot between her naked thighs and then the big toe on her gender. Surprised she groaned briefly. It was hard for her to stay calm and let him go. But she was silent and stood still. She left her bared abdomen to him. Then she noticed another person had entered the cabin. He stood in front of her. She noticed his presence. But he did not touch her. She only felt the massaging foot. This strange silence lasted only a minute, but it seemed much longer. So far, no word had been spoken.

The blond woman listened attentively to the sound in the other cabin. She heard not a word, but the rustle of clothing and the frightened exhalation of a woman. In the background the typical music of the department store could be heard. Then she heard more activity. She now believed that she had heard at least three people. She had good reason to believe that it was two men and one woman. And she had an idea of what would happen. She guessed that something similar would happen to her. That's why she was worried about what she would hear. But maybe she was just too worried and everything would be different.

Then suddenly the foot is gone. Rosana felt a movement behind her and then the big strong hands of the man around her neck and pressing. For a short moment, panic came up in her. But the hands only direct her forward. Then she had the first physical contact with the second man. She felt the glans of his erect penis press between her soft lips.

He pushed the head of his cock past her wet, hot lips. He let out a slight moan as her lips tightened around his hardening shaft. Slowly and gently he began to cycle his manhood in and out of her gorgeous mouth. He enjoyed the control he has over her.

The blonde woman in the other cabin heard heavy breathing from a woman interrupted by gagging and moaning. She recognized the sound of something slapping at skin. The noises had a rhythm. She was an experienced woman. She could imagine what was going on there. And she was not surprised.

But her anxiety increased nevertheless, because what she heard was not a simple blowjob, where the woman with her tongue and her lips had the initiative. That sounded like a brutal mouth fuck.

Rosana felt the head of his thick hard dick pushing into her throat. She had her breathing adjusted and was taking the full length of his cock.

He pushed at the back of her throat as she took a deep breath through her nose to hold while he blocked her wind passage. For several minutes he withdrew and drove his hot meat deeper in her mouth. He increased his speed as she showed she was able to handle it.

He started to drive harder and faster and she tried her best to keep up. His balls were slapping her chin and she began to moan as he banged her pretty face harder and harder.

"My lady, this changing area is unfortunately temporarily closed."

"Oh, but I saw a young woman go in just a little while ago. I hope nothing bad happened?"

"Actually, I am not authorized to say it, but a lady had a physical onset of weakness. She's already feeling better. But in order to protect her personal rights, we have closed off the area. Our staff attends to the welfare of the Lady. We have everything under control. The cabins on the other side are freely accessible. But we think we have done everything in about 30 minutes."

"Oh, good to hear."

Suddenly Rosana felt his dick swell and harden even more and then he exploded in her mouth. A huge wave of cum dropped directly down her throat. He finally withdrew and unleashed a second wave in her mouth and to her lips. She was able to grab a breath just as the third wave exploded in her pretty face.

She tasted his salty semen in her mouth. She felt the warm seed on her face. And she felt how it dripped slowly on her chest.

Exhausted, she knelt sideways on the floor. Slowly her breathing calmed down again. Part of his semen deposited in her mouth flowed down her throat, but she still had a bigger load in her mouth. She did not dare to spit it out. She waited endlessly seconds. But nothing happened. She did not think it was over because she could feel the men around her. The seconds went by.

Then she heard a whisper: "Swallow it".

She followed his instructions. She swallowed the seed. The taste in her mouth remained nevertheless.

But she did not have much time to rest. Greedy hands forced her to get up, opened her handcuffs and her dress is finally stripped off. Her arms were turned on her back and the handcuffs fastened again. Except for the blindfold and the handcuffs, she is now naked. She felt the looks of the men on her body.

Hands slowly stroked her upper body, remained at her breasts, which were gently caressed and pressed, lightly touched her nipples and stayed there.

Rosana realized that her nipples responded to this gentle treatment and continued to straighten up and harden.

Satisfied, the hands went down to the inside of her bare thighs and pushed her legs further apart so that she was now standing wide-legged and her abdomen was arched forward. Rosana knew that her most intimate place was now defenseless.

She heard a movement in front of her and then she felt her right calf being gripped by one hand and shortly thereafter she felt a damp tongue tip on her clit.

She moaned. James slipped his tongue lightly over her clit.

His tongue explored her labia from top to bottom. He flicked every wrinkle and crevasse with his talented tongue. He took his time. She had to make an effort to stand still.

She felt completely exposed.

After a while she realized that her body had arranged. Unconsciously her abdomen pressed against his tongue, demanding more stimulation.

James enjoyed every single second of this foreplay. The feeling of controlling her was overwhelming. He did not let her rest. He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it again with his magical tongue.

Of course, she could not see that the other man was capturing every moment with a professional video camera.

The increasing moisture of her sex, the growth of her clitoris, the stretching of her pussy towards his tongue, all recorded with high resolution.

The camera wandered up, did not show the handcuffs, but documented her now erected pointed nipples and her face with her slightly open mouth, while the microphone recorded her increasing moaning.

James straightened and pushed her against the cabin wall and removed the handcuffs. He whispered softly in her ear: "We have already seen a lot of you. Now we want to see your beautiful eyes. I want to see your eyes when I fuck you right now."

He tore her blindfold down and then pushed her head back against the wall. Then his right hand began to work on her cunt.

Rosana felt fingers rubbing her pussy. At first his touch was very light but his fingers were rough, like the fingers of a working man and he knew what to do with them.

Then he pushed a finger into her cunt, slipping in to the warm flesh and then he sticks more fingers in her now wet opening. He leans forward and started to penetrate her body with his fingers.

James pushes his fingers down deeper to the knuckles, twisting so Rosana is arching her back, struggling. He pushes in and out, thrusting hard and roughly.

He whispered again in her ear: "I know what to do to make you sluts cream yourselves."

James took her firm left breast in his hand. He began to roll her nipple between his fingers. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and then began to tug on her rubbery nipple with his hand.

He swirled her right nipple in his wet mouth and began to suck on it hard. Her responsive nipple grows in his mouth.

She wrapped her delicate hand around his thick, hard tool and felt the heat and stiffness of his penis as James continued to fondle her ripe breasts.

His strong right hand presses her neck. She masturbated his limb obedience.

Ashamed, she realized that her nipples reacted to the brutal treatment.

James had pushed her against the wall and spread her legs.

Rosana knew that he would penetrate into her immediately. "Can you please use a condom" she whimpered. Sean, who sat on the bench, laughed briefly: "She's really funny."

James ignored her request. "That's my answer," James said as he pushed his cock against her body. He heard her moan and then squeal a bit as he thrust his rock hard dick all the way into her pussy. Her butt bounced against the back wall.

Rosana remarked ashamed that he had no trouble moving in the damp flesh of her pussy. The penetration with his fingers and his tongue had prepared her sex.

He began to fuck her with a rhythm that was intense, hard and audible. With each cock stroke, his body slapped against her pussy and flat belly with a loud smack! And with each cock thrust, her butt was bounced again against the wall.

"She's not used to get fucked hard," he told to Sean. "I'll teach her a nice little lesson on the difference between making love and getting fucked!"

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Quit bitch", James pressed his hand on her mouth.

He did not care if she moaned in protest or in pleasure. She was wet enough for him to move in her cunt easily and her nipples were swollen. After some time her breathing became heavier.

Elisa, the blond woman, paced worriedly. It was not to be missing. She felt the violent rhythmic vibrating of the intermediate wall. The increasing wheezing and suppressed moaning of a woman in the same rhythm.

That wasn't a romantic love game next door. It was the sound of hard sex. The intermediate wall reinforced and transferred the fucking to her cabin.

She took it as an advance notice of what would happen to her.

Inspired by the violent fucking Sean answered: "Hey I'm ready again."

James stopped his fucking and asked Rosana, "Sorry I interrupt your climax, but my buddy wants some attention too. Bend over and take his cock in your mouth, spread your legs and stick your ass out so I can take you from behind."

Rosana reluctantly complied. Sean felt her soft lips on his cock for the second time that afternoon.

When James saw her buttocks outstretched, he spontaneously had another need.

"Ok, my dear, you have a wonderful butt. I can't miss that. Prepare yourself for the fact that I now take your beautiful ass."

Rosana: "Oh no, not my butt!"

James ignored her and spread her buttocks and put on his dick. Then he slowly pressed it against resistance in her tight hole. More and more he conquered her tight body's opening. „You see. No problem at all. Relax, and then it is easier."

Elisa heard the sounds next door and had a clear idea of what was happening.

She heard the typical sounds that occur when the skin of two bodies meet in violent motion. She heard male gasps and the growing moans of a woman interrupted by choking sounds. She heard a brief outcry „Not my butt". Elisa shuddered.

Sean had gotten up and they were taking her now from both ends.

Sean enjoyed her mouth, which expertly stimulated his dick, while she was fucked in the ass by James. He saw his cock disappear more and more between her ass cheeks.

He saw her sweat-wet back and heavy breasts dangling, her nipples erected. His dick grew back to old strength in her mouth.

'"Yeah, make him hard. When my buddy is done with you, then I'll work your ass with my spear as well."

James realized that the time had come. It was not just the sexual stimulation of her tight and dry asshole. It was above all the feeling of power to have conquered this woman. And the thrill of having done that in a public dressing area.

James groaned, pulled out of her and squired over her sweating butt.

His limb lay between her ass checks, while charge on charge poured out over her back.

After a while he beat her ass check with his right hand: "She is a good fuck."

Sean saw James squirting over her sweaty back. His own erection grew.

A wave of triumph flowed through him, and he realized too late that he was nearly before his peak.

He wanted to pull his cock out of her mouth, but she raised the gentle pressure with her lips. She apparently used all her experience to get him off. She wanted to finish it now.

Sean: "Oh no, way too soon. The bitch fooled me. I'm coming again." And for the second time he spilled in her mouth.

She was exhausted. But it seemed to be over. They had left her alone. When they left, they told her to wait. "But you will not be bored, just watch the sounds in the cabin next, and when they done with her, you can go too."

Gun3dart
Gun3dart
61 Followers
12