The Fitting Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of the illustrated story.
1.8k words
4.16
123.2k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gun3dart
Gun3dart
61 Followers

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations, or could be interpreted in this way. Graphics and text are both explicit.

This is the second and last part of Fittingroom. I advise you to read the first part first.

Single images of this story have already been published in the category "art".

*

From the beginning of the action, Gregory had secured the locker room area.

Now he was freed from his duty and wanted to get his share of the action. He entered the second cabine and did not say a word.

As he undressed his pants and carefully took off his underpants, he noticed that the blond woman interpreted the noises he was making.

Despite her blindfolded eyes she made a resigned and devoted impression.

He knew that she would obey him.

Elisa heard a single person enter the room. She heard the rustling of clothes and knew he was taking off his pants.

She listened intently.

But it seemed to be only one, which gave her a certain relief. Maybe it was faster with her than with the woman next door.

She wondered worriedly what had become of her.

She had no more time for reflections.

She felt his cock stroke her face, lightly pressing on her blindfolded eyes as if it wanted to penetrate there. She felt it touching her nose and it squeezed her cheeks. Then it went away again and shortly afterwards she felt a light blow with his dick on her right cheek, which repeated itself on the other side. It seemed to her as if the man wanted to claim her face. This repeated several times, then his glans paused on her lips. Slowly, the man unmistakably increased the pressure. She opened her mouth.

He did not say a word as he put his member to her mouth.

Reluctantly but docile she opened her mouth.

"Tongue" he commanded softly and pushed his cock slowly on her tongue sliding into her mouth.

She ran her tongue along the shaft slowly, then slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. She slid her lips slowly along the shaft. Later she felt the tip bump against the back of her throat.

He watched her as she moved her head back and forth, her lips clamped tightly around his member. He rocked his hips as he watched the experienced woman suck his cock. She did it slowly and methodically.

"Yeah, you know how to suck a cock. Stick out your tongue. Your lips are gonna feel real nice wrapped around my big, thick cock!"

Her tongue flitted out and ran along the underside of his throbbing cock.

He let her do it.

She obviously used all her experience to stimulate him.

He knew that she wanted to get him to cum as soon as possible.

He enjoyed that.

When he realized that he was soon to cum, he withdrew from her mouth.

"You are a good cock sucker. But we do not want to end our meeting so quickly."

He released her handcuffs.

"They are just annoying for the following.

You will now take on a more active part.

First you take off your jeans."

She hesitated.

"You are an experienced woman. Did you really think a blowjob is enough?

Down with the jeans!"

She slowly followed his instructions.

He studied her body with greedy eyes.

"And now the panties."

"You have a great body. And a nice ass.

Turn around slowly in a circle.

I want to see everything in detail."

He looked at her with satisfaction. What a gorgeous body. And this beautiful woman would now be sexually obedient to him.

His greedy hands groped her body. They pressed her heavy breasts and pulled her nipples. Later one hand approached her intimate area while his wet tongue ran through her face. "Kiss me, I want to feel your tongue," he urged her. He knew no shame and possessed himself of her body.

"Now to the real action.

I already looked at your sexy ass in the jeans when you came to the store.

And I knew immediately.

I want your ass.

Support yourself with your hands on my thighs and sit on me.

With a little skill you can manage to introduce my hard lance in you.

To be clear.

I do not want your cunt but your ass."

It takes a bit of patience and time until she felt that his cockhead was right at the entrance of her ass. She spread her ass cheeks and shifted her body weight so that his penis pressed against her arsehole. At first this had no effect, but she moved back and forth, and then suddenly she noticed how his hard cockhead penetrated her tiny hole a little bit. She raised and lowered her body and made it so that it penetrated more and more.

Meanwhile, he seemed uninvolved and let her work.

"Very well, you're skilled with your body. Keep it up.I want to be completely in your ass."

She worked harder.

He felt her asshole spread around his cock more and more and then once

the mushroom head passed through it and snapped back down on the shaft. His cockhead was full in. The feeling was incredible. He groaned in pleasure.She moaned, because of the sharp short pain or because she finally succeeded?

"Have you now understood what I want?

I want you to move on my cock.

Back and forth.

Use my hard lance as a rod on which you move.

Use it like a dildo that you ride on.

I am sure you have experience with this.

Fuck yourself in your ass."

Carefully she moved up and down, his cock penetrating deeper into her tight hole each time. Initially, he enjoyed her efforts and let her ride him, but after a while it was not enough for him. He now wanted it harder.

"Change position. Stand up and support yourself against the wall. Stick your ass out and open your thighs."

He spread her ass cheeks to have full access. Once his cock was again in her ass he let his hands start roaming her body. Her back was smooth and perfect. He gripped her blonde hair and pulled her head back to force an intimate kiss. He reached beneath her, squeezed her heavy tits hard and then began rapid firing his cock into her ass as hard and as fast as he could.

She started screaming and moaning. And he just continued to pound her ass loving each and every second..

He now took her from behind. His hands kneaded her heavy breasts.

He squeezed her right nipple. A suppressed cry of pain was felt.

"Easy bitch. Your nipples are swollen and rock hard. I think you need it the hard way.

You need to be used as a slut by a stranger in the changing room at a public department store."

"You have a hot butt, but our meeting would be incomplete if I missed your cunt."

As he pronounced this, he pulled his member out of her rectum and pressed it into her pussy.

"And again your assistance and your skill as an experienced slut is needed. Move again on my hard cock and impale your cunt on it. Press yourself against me. Fuck me."

He enjoyed the control he had over this beautiful woman.

"Move your ass and press against me. Fuck me. Yes, that's it. It's fun to ride an experienced slut."

Then he turned her around. Pressed her back against the wall, where she was almost pinned between the coat hooks. He wanted to see her beautiful face. He regretted not seeing her eyes while he fucked her standing up, but the open mouth, her moans and heavy breathing stimulated him.

He started to move into her, slowly at first, enjoying every inch of the movement.

The cock slamming into her then holding, deep inside her, for a second before pulling

back and being forced into her again. He was grunting now, and his hands gripped her

tighter.

Then his thrusts became harder and faster, fucking roughly.

There was nothing gentle in the way he penetrated her now, it seemed more like she was just an object for his use, a hole for his cock.

"Yes take it bitch, your wet cunt welcomes me."

He realized that he could not delay it much longer.

He pushed her to the floor.

"Use your tongue. I'm about to cum."

It took only a little skillful tongue play from her and her massaging hand and he poured himself over her beautiful face.

After unloading all over her face and breasts, he left the cabin.

Before that he said:

"You are a good fuck. Don't rest too long. The department store wants to open the changing rooms to the public again. And freshen up first. You look pretty worn out."

Elisa needed some paper towels to remove the sperm residue from her face and chest. Just as she was getting dressed again, Rosana opened the door. She didn't have to introduce herself, it was clear that she was the other woman.

What they had experienced together connected them in a mysterious way.

They hugged and left the changing area together.

Elisa: "Sweetie, we shouldn't go home alone now. Let's have a drink and talk."

And after a pause, "Maybe we can talk about everything in a more relaxed way at my place."

Rosana: " You mean both of us at your place?"

Elisa unsure : " Yes, I thought that we ..."

Rosana: "Yes, with pleasure."

And after a short pause "Can I ask you an intimate question? "

"After what we already know about each other anyway: Yes"

"Earlier in the cabin towards the end, did I hear correctly ...", Rosana did not speak further.

"Go ahead and ask."

"At the end your moaning, your breathing. You had one, didn't you? A climax?"

"Well I could ask you the same thing, couldn't I?"

"Let's just say it's complicated."

"Yes, and we have all night to talk about it."

"Okay. By the way, that psycho was right about one thing."

"And what's that?"

"You have a hot ass ..."

"And yours I will study more closely tonight ...."

With slight smiles, they left the fitting rooms.

END

Gun3dart
Gun3dart
61 Followers