The Fitzgeralds Ch. 01

Story Info
Tale of lust, power in an Irish American family over 100 yrs.
5.6k words
4.38
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

DISCLAIMER - THIS IS AN EROTIC FICTION THAT DRAWS FOR OVER A CENTURY ACROSS THE UNITED STATES. ALL CHARACTERS INCLUDING THOSE HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICES ARE FICTIONAL. ANY RESEMBLANCE IS PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°

It was the summer of 1869. The blood fest that was the Civil War, had ended. A new President had been elected, the war hero General Ulysses Grant. Reconstruction in the South had begun. America was slowly healing.

Brandon Fitzgerald drank a little pint & stared at the empty streets of Scranton. The city of steel & smoke was going through turbulent times. There was a job crisis across the mid-Atlantic. The mood of despair had engulfed eastern America.

Brandon was a 32 year old Irish-American man. He was also a civil war veteran. At 5'9, with a pale complexion, blue eyes, broad chest & shoulders, a rectangular face covered by thick ginger beard he was the quintessential Irish-American who was living the "American Dream". Before it busted.

Brandon stared at the foggy streets at morning. His mind wasn't at ease. After his stint in the army, he had been working in the largest steel factory of Pennsylvania.

But now with the closures, he was out of work. And that was a cause of massive concern. It was not only himself that he had to think about. He was responsible for the feeding of two young boys.

It was at evening that day when he met his childhood friend Jimmy Walsh in the Bar Bluefox. A 34 year old second generation Irish American, he rapidly rose through the ranks & had become a councillor. A Democrat, he was the leading Irish-American figure in Scranton & was known for being a large hearted man, always helping friends & foes alike.

"Bran mate, I just heard what happened. It's terrible brother! What are you gonna do now?" asked Jimmy as he embraced Brandon & ordered two bourbon.

"I don't know mate. It's got fucked up. Can't even move to New York. The crisis is everywhere across the east. Don't know how I'm gonna feed my little cubs. Guess we all will starve," replied Brandon as he sipped the bourbon.

"Starve your enemy! As long as Jimmy Walsh is alive, no woe will fall on any Paddy! And you are my childhood buddy on top of that. I'm always there for you," said Jimmy with a concerned tone.

Brandon smiled a little & said, "Well what should I do mate? Don't have a job, don't have a wife & got two kids. It's a fucking mess man I tell ya."

Jimmy sat there drinking silently for a while & then said, "Well me guess you should head west. It's future I tell ya. They got a lot of stuff going on in there. Pretty sure you can get something going. Hell I've heard bums drifting their sorry butts there & making helluva fortune."

Brandon contemplated it. West. The frontier. He had heard that it was the land of honey & gold.

"But even if I were to drag myself & my lads west, I'd need a lot of money Jim & at this moment I ain't seeing them dollars," said Brandon sarcastically as he continued to drink.

"Well then when the hell will councillor Jimmy Walsh come to be of worth? I'll fund you Bran. I'll make sure you head west & start a new life man," said Jimmy visibly excited.

"But you too have to do something for me mate," he continued.

Brandon looked at him.

"You remember my little kid sister Nora?" asked Jimmy.

"How the hell can I forget that little devil? She literally put my pants on fire during St Paddy's Day!" replied Brandon laughing like a maniac.

Jimmy started unfolding slowly, "Well that little devil is now a young woman mate. And she's the age of marriage."

"What are you hinting at buddy?" asked Brandon.

Jimmy rubbed his hands & said, "Well let me put this straight Bran. Nora is now a young woman & I wanna get her engaged. The problem is that majority of young lads within our community are total losers & twats. Marrying my sister to one of them means sealing off her fate forever. I don't wanna do that to her. That's why I'm asking you to marry her. You're a decent lad. Hence I ask you this."

Brandon almost spilled his drink.

"What the hell mate? Jesus Christ Jim! How can I marry Nora?" remarked Brandon.

"Well why the hell not? She's a beautiful lass & well bred. She will take care of your household & give your lads a fine upbringing Bran," said Jimmy.

"And I'm gonna help you move west only if you marry Nora," said Jimmy finishing his drink.

"That's deception buddy!" replied Brandon.

"Call it whatever you like mate. But this is the deal," said Jimmy.

Brandon contemplated about the whole damn thing. He was a widower. Marrying Nora wouldn't hurt. On top of that marrying her meant a one way ticket to prosperity. This was his chance.

"Okay Jimmy. I will marry Nora. But you gotta move us west," said Brandon.

Jimmy embraced Brandon & kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you lad. Thank you so fucking much! Nora will be a happy woman. Yours will be a happy & complete family!" Jimmy said. He was mad with joy.

"When do you wanna tie the knot?" Jimmy asked.

"As soon as possible," replied Brandon.

Jimmy embraced him & left the store. For Brandon it was a wonderful deal that'd forever change his life.

**

Brandon Fitzgerald was standing at Ranch Rio Dojo, San Diego, California. It had been a few weeks since he had married Nora Walsh.

Jimmy Walsh kept his word. He used his contacts in the West & bought one of the richest ranch in California, Ranch Rio Dojo for his brother-in-law & sister. He also made arrangements for Brandon's journey to the west. The couple bid adieu to Scranton, Jimmy & along with the two kids started the journey to California. Within a few weeks Brandon was the owner of a large ranch in San Diego & was making a fortune out of the agricultural business. An almost unbelievable comeback story.

The couple in the meantime hadn't found much time to talk leave alone make love. As it was a Sunday, hence Brandon called out Nora to come & sit on the porch.

For the first time Brandon observed Nora. She was a young, petite lass of 19. A curvaceous redhead with a voluptuous booty, she was a real head turner. But there was also a strange kind of innocence on her face & her green eyes had a mysterious spell in it.

She looked stellar in white shirt & a blue woolen skirt.

"Well well. How are you doing?" Brandon asked Nora.

"I'm doing fine thank you, Mr. Fitzgerald," replied Nora with her head bowed down.

Brandon touched Nora & lifted her face.

"Nora, I hope you are happy with this marriage. I promise you that I'll give you all the pleasures that a married women is entitled to," said Brandon.

He then tenderly kissed Nora's cheeks.

Nora turned crimson. She blushed. For the first time in her life, a man other than her brother or father had kissed her. She felt electrified.

"I'll take care of them kids with absolute devotion Mr. Fitzgerald & will never make you unhappy," said Nora. Suddenly she felt the urge to touch Brandon. Gathering up all her courage, she put her hands on his chest.

Brandon put a sly smile. It had been a long time since a woman had touched him. Although he had his fair share of them southern belles during the war, yet they were but petty whores. For the first time since his first wife's death, a well bred & proper woman had touched her. He was aroused.

They gazed at each other's eyes for some time. It was as if time had stopped right at that moment. It was their moment.

Brandon's kids were out playing & wouldn't return till noon. This was his chance, thought Brandon. He wanted to deflower this young, virgin, redhead right away. He wanted to fill her unblemished cunt with his manly juices & carve his territory. He would make love to this fine lass right now, thought a determined Brandon.

"Let's head in Nora. We'll talk inside," said Brandon as he wrapped his arms around her waist & took her inside.

No sooner did they reach the drawing room when Brandon pounced on Nora like a wild hyena. He started kissing her neck & licking her ear lobes while his hands were busy playing with her bosom.

Nora on her part was absolutely petrified. She was a devoted Catholic & a virgin with no previous knowledge about love making. This was an exotic event for her. She started moaning & breathing heavily.

Brandon kissed her face & then her mouth. Their tongues touched as they smooched. Brandon did a tango with his tongue in her mouth. She closed her eyes & continued the heavy breathing.

Brandon then removed her white shirt. He saw her black corset. Fine taste in clothing for such a young lass, thought Brandon before he stripped it off her. What now stood made Brandon hard. Staring at him was Nora's pinkish tits & them pointed nipples.

Brandon started tit fucking her. He took her womanhood inside his mouth & started sucking them like a hungry barbarian.

"Aah. Oh lord! Eat me Mr. Fitzgerald. Make me yours. Oh lord. That's the way. Oh yes!" moaned Nora in absolute delight. She was enjoying her deflowering process.

Brandon played with one of her tits as he continued sucking the other. He rubbed her nipples the way he used to rub his clothes during the war.

Nora felt her tits getting hard. She lactated inside his mouth.

"Oh lord! I'm your wench Mr. Fitzgerald, eat me! Make me your little bitch. Aah yes," cried Nora in utmost delight.

Brandon now started going down south. He continued fondling her tits as he licked her navel & abdomen.

He then stripped her skirt. She was wearing a black panty & velvet stockings. An angel, thought Brandon.

He immediately pulled her panty down. She was bushy, just the way Brandon liked. He started rubbing her soft & tender crotch.

Nora was standing against the wall & now she started shaking. She was getting the love every woman craved for. She was incensed.

Brandon then said, "I'm going to make you come. I'm gonna bite your cunt. Yours pussy is mine you wench."

"Bite me and mark me as yours. This pussy is yours, whenever you want it Mr. Fitzgerald!" replied Nora now resembling a hungry slut.

"Let the games begin baby," said Brandon as he started tongue fucking her cunt.

"Yes. There. Like that Mr Fitzgerald. Oh you love fucking me don't ya? You lust ridden Paddy! Oh good lord! Ah yeah!" cried Nora as Brandon's tongue electrified her cunt.

He then inserted his ring finger inside her & started finger fucking her. He fucked her cunt in an avant-garde manner, rightly managing the motions & angles. He lit a storm inside her young cunt.

"Fuck my cunt Mr. Fitzgerald, make me feel helpless," shouted Nora.

"Oh lord I'm coming Mr. Fitzgerald, oh jeez," shouted Nora as she ejaculated inside Brandon's mouth. She had her first orgasm as her eyes rolled.

Brandon then stood up.

"Now I shall enter your cunt Nora. I'll make the kind of love that you could have never even imagined," said Brandon his voice dripping with lust.

"I want to feel your cock twitch inside me Mr. Fitzgerald. Invade my cunt & take my virginity," replied Nora sensually.

Brandon took off his shirt & pants. And then Nora saw it. Brandon's prick. It was thick & big. He was also bushy. Nora licked her lips. She wanted to worship that dick. Lick & choke on it. She wanted his manhood inside her.

"Lie down on the couch Nora," instructed Brandon.

Nora obeyed him like a dutiful student. She felt the dampness between her thighs. She was dripping wet. Brandon approached her.

He parted her legs & positioned his dick. He started rubbing it on her vagina.

"Aah! Don't tease me Mr. Fitzgerald! I can't wait anymore. Enter inside me. Good lord. I'm drowning in the sea of lust Mr. Fitzgerald, yeah!" moaned Nora.

Brandon laughed & then finally started to enter her. Nora was very tight it appeared to him. But after a few thrusts, he comfortably entered Nora's cunt & she gave out a loud shout.

She was trembling, moaning with a mixture of pleasure & a little fear. She scratched Brandon's back with her nails as he continued humping her. She was losing her innocence to the man who she used to commit pranks. She was loving this. She wanted it to last forever.

He then turned her over & started doing her in doggy.

"Fuck my cunt! Slap my ass Mr Fitzgerald. Make me feel helpless!" cried Nora in sheer lust. Carnal desires had overpowered the innocent lass.

With these words, Brandon increased his thrusting speed. He was banging her like a toy. Her creamy cunt's heat had made him very hard.

He was on the verge of orgasm. He came a little in her when suddenly he pulled out & commanded, "Take my seed in your mouth Nora, uh uh! I'm coming!"

Nora opened her mouth & thus came the Paddy. He ejaculated his hot load inside Nora's mouth, on her nose, her hair & her eyes. She was covered in his cream pie.

Brandon collapsed on the floor. Nora sat beside him.

A few moments passed. The strong rays of sunshine coming through the window indicated that noon was arriving.

Brandon spoke to Nora who was busy cleaning herself, "Thanks Nora. It's after ages that I'm feeling proud of my manhood. I'm really lucky to have got you as my wife."

Nora smiled a little and said in a soft voice, "You are welcome Mr Fitzgerald. I shall serve you & this husband forever."

Brandon messed up her hair & said, "We'll have a wonderful family. I know you'll make a good mother. Ours will be one of the finest families out here you remember."

Nora smiled. She was head over heels love for Brandon. No more was she a young lass. Today was the beginning of her womanhood. It was the beginning of a journey that'd shape not only her life but the Fitzgerald name too.

**

Time passes in the west like wind. The seeds that were sowed grows up into magnificent trees. So grew Andrew & Conan.

The children from Brandon Fitzgerald's first wife, both the brothers were now young men in the summer of 1890.

Andrew Fitzgerald the elder brother, was a handsome man of 30. He was tall, possessed a strong muscular built, was athletic, hot-headed, & a face full of ginger beard. He was the bully of the town. Conan Fitzgerald, the younger brother was a total different character. A lad of 23, he was of average height (5'7), had a normal built, clean shaved, cool-headed & of thoughtful nature. He preferred intellectual pursuits & also had a superior reputation amongst the ladies of San Diego.

While the brothers differed in temperament & a whole lot of other stuff, there was no love lost between them. They doted on each other & were ever ready to defend the other. This made their parents proud.

Andrew was coming home when Conan caught a view of him. He could see Andrew's bleeding mouth. He ran to see him.

"By St. Patrick Andy! Don't you tell me you again fought somebody?" said Conan visibly worried.

"You know me Conny. Got drawn into it. Son of a bitch had been messing with Tiffany & Olivia. Figured he should be sent a message. Nothing to worry about my little brother," said Andrew with a wide grin. The brothers embraced each other & headed towards home.

Rio Dojo was no more a petty ranch with a big farmhouse & tracts of agricultural land today.

A giant mansion stood in the place of the farmhouse. And the agricultural lands were being cultivated by small farmers (mostly Mexican & Chinese) under lease by Brandon Fitzgerald. There stood San Diego's largest animal husbandry & alongside stood the biggest winery in South California, 'Fitz & Fuss'. All owned by the Fitzgerald family. The Fitzgerald's were today a name to reckon with.

"Pass the ribs Conny," ordered Brandon Fitzgerald. The entire Fitzgerald household was having their dinner.

Conan passed the ribs. He looked at his dad. Gone was the young, enthusiastic & energetic man he knew. What sat in front of him was a cold, ruthless, calculating old man who only cared about his stocks, profits & politics. Nothing else mattered for him.

"Dessert incoming!" said Nora Fitzgerald as she brought with her a big plate of apple pie. Conan, Tiffany & Olivia almost pounced on it.

"It's mine Conny, don't you dare touch it!" exclaimed Tiffany as she slapped Conan's wrist.

"He'd rather touch something else wouldn't you my dear brother Conny?" said Olivia playfully as she licked her finger which she had put in the pie.

"Manners Olivia!" rebuked Nora sternly.

"Sorry Mama," replied Olivia. Her head bowed. A sly smile still covered her face.

"This isn't fair Mama!" cried Tiffany.

"Oli always cunningly takes everything," she continued.

"Hear, hear!" said Conan showing his support for Tiffany's statement.

"Sweet lord people. You've got so much pie left & you're still fighting over it? You people have completely lost it," said Andrew as he drank his wine.

The girls put out their tongues, mocking him while Conan laughed. Andrew rolled his eyes & continued drinking.

"You all are family. Brothers & sisters must not fight over food or the lord shall punish thee," said Nora as she served them the pie.

Tiffany & Olivia laughed.

Everyone had their share of pie.

Tiffany & Olivia Fitzgerald were the daughters of Brandon & Nora, therefore the step-sisters of Andrew & Conan. Tiffany was the eldest while Olivia was the youngest.

Tiffany was a beautiful lass of 20. A redhead, fair skinned, she was petite like her mother Nora, had green eyes and a firm bust. Although she didn't have an hourglass physique, yet she captivated everyone. Her bosom she inherited from her mother, her buttocks though not voluptuous yet was impressive. She was a kind hearted woman whose only aim was to follow her mother's footsteps & become a good wife & mother.

Olivia was the total opposite. A lass of 19, she was the modern day Cleopatra. She was the Helen of Troy. A sensual & tall redhead, her beauty was the talk of entire San Diego. Her hourglass physique, combined with her cunning blue eyes, illustrious long ginger hair, curvaceous waist, thick & firm bosom & bubble buttocks made her the ultimate head turner & most desirable women in southern California.

She had inherited her father's calculating & ambitious traits. Unlike Tiffany, she wanted to make it real big in life. She wanted to dominate. She wanted to run an empire. She was also known as a serial flirt.

"I have an important message for all of you children & hence I want you all to meet me in my library at 10 o' clock tonight," said Brandon and left the table.

The children stared at each other & then at Nora.

Nora said, "Nothing to worry about. Your father have decided your future & wants to inform you about it. Hence the meeting."

The siblings started discussing amongst themselves while Andrew left for his room.

At 10 o' clock they were sitting at Brandon's room. The old patriarch would today decide their lives. They were feeling overwhelmed & a little frightened.

"First of all I wanna talk about you Conan," said Brandon as he let out a ring of smoke from his cigar.

"Yes Dad. What about me?" asked Conan.

"You've shown real promise in education. Especially in civics, languages & rhetoric. Hence I believe you ought to pursue law. Therefore you will be attending Harvard from this fall. Everything has been arranged. After obtaining your degree, you will join the Fitzgerald Group of Industries as Legal Counselor," said Brandon calmly.

Conan soaked all of it in. His heart was pounding. He was gonna attend Harvard. This was his wish since school. The very thought made him crazy with joy.

"As you wish dad," he said.

"Now Tiffany," Brandon said looking at his elder daughter.

Tiffany looked at him. She was visibly anxious & even a bit frightened. She had always feared her daddy.

"I've learnt that you wish to follow your mother's footsteps & become a mother & devoted housewife. It is quite clear that you don't possess any intellectual superiority so it'd be futile to send you for any higher studies. Hence I have arranged your betrothal with the son of California State Assembly Speaker H Donovan this fall," Brandon stated as Tiffany was absolutely astonished.

12