The Fitzgeralds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you daddy," said Tiffany & kissed Brandon's hand.

"Now Andrew," said Brandon as Andrew looked towards his father.

"Although you couldn't excel in academics yet you have shown incredible competence in the managing & supervising of our land & business. Therefore I declare you to be the Owner of Fitz & Fuss and Co-owner of Rio Dojo Fitz Pvt. Ltd," said Brandon.

Andrew's eyes shined. He had wanted this all his life. After being under his father's wings for a decade, he had finally come off age.

"I'll never fail you dad," said a smiling Andrew.

"You better not young man," said Brandon. A faint smile on his face.

Now he looked at the other side of the room. Olivia was sitting on a couch & staring at him like a wild cat.

Brandon could see himself in that young lass. All she needed was some proper guidance. Then she would rule.

"As for Olivia. You'll attend University of California, Berkeley. You'll take up business studies," said Brandon.

Olivia nodded & said, "Okay daddy."

"The meeting's over. I hope that all of you keep the Fitzgerald name high. Now you can leave. Good night," said Brandon. The siblings left.

As soon as they came outside, everyone pounced on Tiffany.

"My lucky sister. You got the best deal amongst all of us!" said Andrew as he kissed her cheeks.

Tiffany blushed.

"Don't you go crimson on us Tiff. Save something for Donavan junior," said Olivia playfully as she hugged Tiffany tight.

"We're so happy for you Tiff," said Olivia.

Tiffany's eyes were filled with tears of joy. She hugged her brother & sister.

"You all are the best. Thank you people so much. I will miss you all," she said as she sobbed.

"We will miss you too honey. May the lord always watch over you," said Andrew & the three siblings stood at the hall embracing each other.

Suddenly it appeared to Tiffany that Conan was missing. She knew the reason. Suddenly she felt crushed. She had to go & see him in person. He had every right to be angry on her. After all Tiffany wasn't as pure a lady as she portrayed herself.

Conan laid on his bed drinking & gazing at the storm outside. A storm was raging inside him too. Part of him was super excited because of him joining Harvard. The other part was crushed because Tiffany was getting married. That was the last thing he wanted to see. After all, how can two love birds stay aloof?

Conan & Tiffany's affair had started a few years back. Right from childhood, they were close. Growing up, sibling intimacy changed into love & for the last two years they were in this dangerous liaison. They knew that their relationship was illegitimate & a blasphemy yet they extracted a sadistic thrill from continuing it.

Suddenly Conan heard a knock at the door. He opened it & saw Tiffany standing. Suddenly lightning struck somewhere. During those few seconds of light, Tiffany saw the dark & intense look on Conan's face. She shivered.

"Come in. No use of standing outside," said Conan.

Tiffany walked in. Conan's room was very dark. The room had no lantern. The only light that the room got was due to the storm that was raging outside.

Conan sat on his bed turning his back on Tiffany.

Tiffany slowly approached him. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"Conny please don't do this to me. It hurts like hell! I cannot see you in this condition. I love you for Christ's sake," said Tiffany. Her voice shook.

"Spare me the pity Miss Fitzgerald, oh sorry. Mrs Donovan. Live your ideal life as an ideal woman. Don't commit more sin by being with this son of a bitch," said Conan sharply.

Tiffany embraced him tightly as another lightning struck someplace near.

"Conny this isn't my wish. Daddy made this decision. And we both know that as good Christians we cannot live together as man & woman. That is the biggest sin. But that doesn't mean that I don't love you. You are the love of my life!" sobbed Tiffany in Conan's arms.

"You know what is sin? My life. My existence itself is a blasphemy," replied Conan his voice burning with rage as he pushed her away.

Tiffany slapped Conan on his face. Another lightning struck. In that flash, she could see the intense emotions in Conan's eyes. He resembled a wounded lion.

"How dare you say that! How dare you?" shouted Tiffany and started crying. She felt the pangs of despair. Conan must have felt it too.

Before Tiffany could say anything further, Conan pounced her onto his bed & started kissing her entire body.

Tiffany was shocked & startled.

"Let me go Conny. This is wrong. This is a sin," Tiffany protested as Conan stripped off his shirt & started kissing & sniffing her neck.

Conan stopped & looked at her. His eyes terrified her. It seemed to Tiffany that Satan himself was performing the deed.

"If there's one sin I'd gladly do, it'd be this," said Conan and continued ravishing Tiffany.

Tiffany's values & teachings were being destroyed with every touch and kiss of Conan. Every bite mark of his on her body made her feel like a whore. But wasn't she already a whore? Fooling around with step-brother is a sin & she did it for years. There were bound to be consequences.

Conan pulled her night dress completely down. She wasn't wearing a corset. Conan witnessed her tender tits & shaved cunt. Which he would conquer tonight.

He started licking her tits & torso.

"Ah! This is wrong Conny. Don't do this my brother please!" pleaded Tiffany. She felt her body giving in. She was enjoying it & craving from beneath. She felt ashamed.

"Tonight is all about making you cry with pleasure Tiff," whispered Conan in her ears as he dragged her on the edge of the bed & seated her on his lap.

Tiffany felt Conan's sharp prick entering her wet, virgin cunt. She let out a loud moan while losing her virginity to his brother. The storm raged outside.

Conan started thrusting her in & out. He felt her wetness & was in an absolute state of arousal.

"Oh my God. Oh yes. You really love your little baby sister don't ya Conny? Ah gosh! Harder Conny. Aah, aah!" pleaded Tiffany as her brother was banging her cunt with every single thrust. She was under a siege.

Conan could see it in her eyes. They were mad with desire. Her sister wanted him to worship her.

"Ahh.. Uhhh.. Unnh!" I want more! "Oohh.. Ohhh.. Uhhh..Unnh," Tiffany continued moaning.

He increased the rhythm and she kept pace, matching stroke for stroke. Her stiffening body shuddered as she relished her cunt clamping down on his prick. He continued pounding her. Even faster and deeper and the fever seized her.

Tiffany spoke. A lust ridden whisper, "Just feeling your eyes on me makes me so wet Conny. Ohhh.. Uhhh!"

"How do you like it little sister?" whispered Conan.

"Make me your bitch! Ohhh.. eee! Punish me Conny. Aah.. Uhhh.. Mmmm!" she continued to drown in the festival of flesh.

The violently kissed each other. What words couldn't heal, their tongues did. Conan felt her smell. He was elated. Tiffany started licking Conan's armpits. It was smelly but titillating.

"You kinky bitch! I knew you're a fucking slut. Take this bitch," moaned an absolutely incensed Conan. He was now banging her cunt like anything.

"AH AH GOD. I love your big cock in me. Mmm!" moaned Tiffany wildly.

Conan was on the verge of eruption. In the heat of the room, they could smell each other & felt bliss.

An eruption started from deep inside Tiffany's vagina sweeping through her whole body. An ache within her swelled, becoming uncontrollable. Her back arched sharply as tremors overtook her. Conan kept pounding as she crested the wave of climax. She had her first orgasm. For a whole minute, she was lost in ecstasy.

""OH GOD! Come in me Conny. AGGGHHHHHHHHH!" shouted Tiffany as a second orgasmic wave consumed her.

"You're my bitch. You hear that. Mine alone. Fuck that impotent Donovan. You're only mine Tiffany!" shouted Conan & slapped her buttock.

Within seconds Conan came into her. The first charge of his ripe seed flooded her womb. Her pussy contracted and expanded, milking the rest of his seed from him. Tiffany felt each squirt like a jet of hot water.

Shot after shot sperm rushed out of Conan's rutting cock, flooding Tiffany with string after string of hot liquid.

"AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," cried Tiffany.

His screams descended to shrieking as his balls emptied. With a moan, Conan collapsed onto Tiffany's yielding breasts. Their heavy breathing filled the air. His hands reached out and clasped her. Fingers intertwined and they held on each other. The storm outside was diminishing. The wind was still blowing.

Two lovers laid that night on each other's arms. Whatever the future held for them, they were not afraid anymore. They didn't fear no mortal or God. They had attained liberation.

**

"It's a high honor & distinct pleasure to have your daughter as my daughter-in-law Mr. Fitzgerald," said Horace Donovan the Speaker of California State Assembly & the most powerful Democrat in California.

"The honor's all mine Mr Speaker!" said Brandon Fitzgerald as he clasped Donovan's hand.

Third October, 1890. It was Tiffany's wedding reception day. Rio Dojo was shimmering with glitz & glamour. The mansion was packed with all the eminent personalities of the West Cost. There were also many eminent Irish Americans from the East Coast in attendance.

Tiffany stood along with her husband, Ryan Donovan. She was a happy lass today. Her dream of following in her mother's footsteps had been successful. She would now be the ideal wife & mother.

Nora Fitzgerald kissed her daughter & blessed the couple. She was elated today. Her upbringing was successful. She looked at Brandon. For the first time in many years, the patriarch winked at her & gave her a flying kiss. Nora blushed.

"Paddy!" suddenly Brandon heard someone shout. He immediately recognized the person.

Senator Jimmy Walsh of Pennsylvania pounced on Brandon & it led to a riot of laughter. Brandon was very happy to see his old friend.

"21 years back I made a deal with you. I told, you wouldn't live to regret it. Ain't that right?" said the senator now an middle aged man.

"You bet senator. That was the best decision of my life," replied Brandon suddenly recalling that night in Scranton twenty years back.

"Well I better go & bless my niece & the bridegroom or Nora will whip me! And what about Conan Bran? Where's that sophisticated lad?" said Jimmy.

"He's in Harvard Law, Jimmy," replied Brandon. A bit distracted.

"That's swell! Need more young Irish-American lads getting into the system I tell ya," said Jimmy sounding impressed.

"Want me to give him a hand?" asked Jimmy.

"That'd be a nice thing to do Jimmy. Introduce him to the machine. He's made for big things. Irish Americans will no longer be treated like filth. We'll take our share of the pie," said Brandon passionately.

"Attaboy! All will be done chief. Now excuse me for the couple," said Jimmy. He hugged Brandon & left.

Andrew Fitzgerald was leading the band in performing a traditional Irish dancing song & soon the entire mansion joined in. Tiffany & Ryan joined. All the couples joined. Brandon & Nora joined too. They were welcomed with a huge round of applause.

Brandon looked into Nora's eyes. They weren't the young & expressive folks of the past. They had not made love in years. But that couldn't diminish their love & respect for each other.

Holding her waist, Brandon whispered in her ears, "Thank you for everything Nora."

Nora replied softly & with a wide grin just like she had replied 20 years back in that drawing room, "You're welcome Mr Fitzgerald."

Olivia Fitzgerald stood on the balcony & was drinking. She was coming off age. Huge ambitions on her mind, she wanted the Fitzgerald name for herself exclusively. And she was ready to go to any extent for that. She smiled & watched the celebrations.

Back east, a young bearded man was busy arguing against his lecturer regarding the condition of Irish Americans in the US. The young lad had found influential admirers. Conan Fitzgerald was the new kid in the town.

12