The Fixer Upper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed in bed next to me and cuddled closely. I needed to fuck her but I also needed to hear of her "visit".

"So how was your...Visit?"

She giggled, "My visit?" she giggled again and then continued, "Your dad is a very lonely man, honey..."

"How so?"

"Well, he still misses your mom."

"So do I..."

"Umm, but you have me, he doesn't have anyone..."

I resisted stating the obvious, that he did have her too!

"I guess I never really thought about it."

"Well, I think I made an impression on him. At least he seemed to be distracted while we...visited together."

"Speaking of being 'together', what did you two get up to?"

I finally asked the question I had been aching to ask, since I observed them together.

"Do you really want the sordid details?"

"Are the details sordid?" I sensed her avoidance.

"I think he's a good man."

How innocuous was that? She states he's lonely and a good man, but avoids the fact that she just fucked him!

I decided to ease her into divulging her affair with Dad.

"Were you good to him? Was he at least appreciative of your being with him?" There, it was said, in so many words; she was with him.

"I think he enjoyed himself."

Himself? Why would Dad enjoy himself while he was fucking my wife? She was still avoiding my queries...being deceptive to the end.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, using her reflexive pronoun as well.

"Umm."

She maneuvered over me and in one fluid motion took me inside her. I fucked up into her as I continued the inquisition.

"Did Dad let you on top?" I needled her, and for the first time I intimated their sexual activities.

"Oh god!" She gasped.

I had struck a nerve. She was grinding on me and her pace was quickening.

"Did he let you cum? Did you cum on Dad's dick?"

"Umm, oh!"

"Show me how you fucked my dad..."

"Oh god!" She screamed out loud, She raised up, her arms on my shoulders. She looked through hooded, smokey, eyes at me; her teeth shining whitely as she gritted them in determination.

"Was dad a good lover Anna? Did he fuck you like you wanted?"

"Yes...yes...oh yes!"

I took that to mean that she had really enjoyed him, but it was in the throes of ecstasy that she had said it. I needed confirmation.

As she began to slow from her orgasm and relax; I proffered another inquiry, "Was he everything you expected?"

"I'm not sure what I expected honey..."

We were silent for a time, each to our own thoughts...

"Babe, you mentioned visiting Dad 'sometimes'. Does that mean you will see him again, I mean like...well, you know?"

She was laying on my chest and her face was on my shoulder. She breathed in deeply and let it out.

"If I said yes would you be okay with it?"

"I've already said yes once, haven't I?"

"But that was before I slept with your dad."

She had finally admitted to sleeping with my father!

I wanted to expose her deception, but my heart wouldn't let me do it. I succumbed to my instincts and reserved the knowledge of their earlier promiscuity.

"So, you really did enjoy being with him." I said with a smile.

"I was there for him...But..."

"But, what, Babe?"

"But he made me feel good too!"

She began to tickle me, and we played for a for a few minutes before she sat up, expressed a serious look and began to speak, "Dad and I made love last night..."

"Really?" I pretended to be dense.

"I want to be honest honey..."

"So, when did you and Dad decide on this? How did he seduce you into visiting him?"

"When you went to the store the other day...I...well, I kissed him and we..." She was squirming out of nervous tension.

"You mean, here? You had my dad here?" I pressed her just a little, feeling just a touch of superiority at already knowing...

"Well, it wasn't really sex...I just helped him get off...with my hand."

"Wow!"

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I know I should have said something, but I didn't know how you would react."

"But last evening you..." I left it unsaid; she knew what she had done.

"I was just so hot for him after the blanket exposed us... God but I needed him, wanted him. Oh it was all my fault honey."

Tears were flowing gently down her cheeks.

"So it wasn't Dad's idea?"

"No! I just made it hard for him to say no..."

"But where? How?" I continued the tease.

"Standing right there." She pointed to where I had seen them standing next to the bed.

"I would have liked to seen that!" I said, matter-of-factly.

"Really? You aren't angry with me?"

"Well, it's obvious that you were lusting for him..." I decided enough was enough, it was time to let her off the hook.

"Oh honey!" she hugged me and plastered me with kisses.

But I had one burning question eating at my conscience, "Does Dad, suspect that I know?" My wonderment was one of perspective; did Dad think he was cheating with my wife or sharing her with me?

"He didn't say, but I'm pretty sure he's concerned you suspect something..."

"I see..." My mind was considering the possibility that my father was cheating with my wife.

"Honey, you must think I'm a slut for seducing your dad!"

I thought of the statement for a moment. How did I really feel? I never once thought that way about her. I never questioned their attraction to one-another, it was only natural. She had worried about him, they had an attraction, a moment of lust, and consummated a sexual relationship. A perfect storm of desire!

"I never thought that way about you Babe."

She began to cry. I held her tightly and assured her of my enduring love.

As she sniffled she asked, "Did you really mean it when you said you wanted to see me with your dad?"

I nodded, affirmatively.

"I suppose it would be kinda fun, huh?" she giggled through her sniffles.

"I love watching you two tease and flirt..."

"You do? When did you see us?"

"Babe, you two weren't too subtle about your fooling around!"

"Oh god, was I acting like a slut?" She blushed again.

I laughed out loud, "No, but it was fun to watch nonetheless."

"Keep an eye out tomorrow, and follow my lead. Okay?"

"What are you up to?"

"Just wait and see..."

The morning came and the potential for Anna's promise was omnipresent.

As I pulled my boots on, I heard Anna greet Dad at the door. There were soft murmurs and what I surmised were kisses between lovers. I stood and made sure they knew I was present as I entered the room.

We worked until noon and I began to wonder what Anna's plan was going to entail.

Then she asked me if there was enough trim paint for her to finish the window trim.

"Uh," I stuttered, looked to her for direction as she motioned with her eyes to beat a path out for more paint. We had plenty, she knew it, I knew it, But Dad didn't. "I better go to the store while you get some lunch ready."

Dad offered to go with me but I declined his offer and explained that I would appreciate him finishing the siding while I was gone.

As I had previously done I pulled my truck out and went around the block, parked and made my way to the backyard.

When I rounded the corner, I expected to continue to the house, but there standing before my father, was my wife; with my father's stiffening penis in her hand, as they kissed frantically.

Anna saw me arrive and redoubled her attention on Dad's erection. Occasionally she would look to gauge my reaction. She had him aroused fully and then stood, pulled her shorts and panties down to her thighs and bent over the sawhorses we used for a makeshift work table. Placing one hand on the wood planks for support as she reached back for Dad with her free hand.

Dad moved to her and placed his engorged penis at her delicate flower. He pressed forward and as he did I glanced at Anna. Her eyes were locked onto mine. She watched me as I watched my father begin to penetrate my wife's tender love portal.

I was stiff. I wanted to pull out and jack off, but I feared her recriminations. I was in pure agony.

Dad was pounding into her and her eyes were fluttering closed. She was near an orgasm and began to plead with him, "Harder, harder. Oh yes. Yes!" she began to squirt her orgasm all over his legs and drenched his pants too.

Finishing, they played around for a few minutes, kissing and fondling one-another. I watched as she played with my father as if I wasn't there watching.

I had lost track of time and figured I better make an exit so I could "return". Anna looked toward me and I motioned that time was up. She smiled and said to my father that they should tidy up. They dressed and Dad returned to his work.

I left and returned, of course I had forgotten the paint! But Dad didn't seem to catch on. We worked until dinner and then Dad left us to ourselves. As he was leaving, I listened from the adjacent room as Anna saw him off.

"Can you come by tonight?" I heard him ask.

"I'll let you know..."

I heard the smacking of lips as they kissed.

"Let me know soon, or I'll have to jack off thinking of you..." Dad pleaded.

I Was elated to know that my father might jack off thinking of my wife!

Anna giggled and cautioned him, "You better save it for me, mister!"

Listening to my wife and father talk so intimately was overpowering my ability to maintain my composure. I was rigid with desire for my wife, for my wife to show me her slutty side, the one she expressed with Dad; the bad girl that fucked my father.

As she stepped back from the door, I moved to her quickly and pulled her shorts down, spun her around, and pressed her forward, over a toolchest. She giggled out gleefully. I placed my turgid meat at her core, and as the vision of my father penetrating her flashed through my mind, I penetrated my wife - my father's lover!

We fucked for several minutes before we realized it wasn't really working out the way we would like. We moved to the bedroom and fucked like minxes.

As we slowed to a gentle lovemaking, I asked her if she was going to visit Dad, as he had asked.

"I've never had this much sex in my life." she mused, delaying her response.

I was playing with a nipple and Anna observed, "Your dad likes that one too! What is it with you guys? Chip off the same old block?"

I was touched by the observation, "We both have great taste in women!"

"Would you mind if I popped over to visit him for a while?"

"Wake me when you get back...I want to know you're home, and safe."

She showered and dressed, shorts and a tee shirt, of course...

##############

A couple of weeks had gone by when Anna asked to stay overnight at Dad's place. I was taken aback; they had always made the pretense of visiting for an evening as cover for their affair. Now they wanted to brazenly flaunt the entire act in my face.

"All night?" I asked, nonplussed.

"Dad asked if it was okay..."

"He wants you, all night?"

"If you say no..."

I cut her off, "What do you want Anna? Is this something you want too?"

"I...yes...I do." She admitted softly, wringing her hands in her lap.

Her eyes darted up, but she kept her head cast downward; this was hard for her to ask. It was certainly a paradigm shift in our relationship with my father.

"This is a big change Babe. Is this going to hurt us, you and me?"

"Oh no, honey...I...We just want to wake up together, you know? like you and I do."

"Like you and Me?"

"Umm hmm, you know, cuddle and maybe...you know...in the morning?"

"You can say it Anna, sex. You want to have wake up sex with Dad."

She averted her eyes, and squirmed in her seat. She put a hand to her breast and stated, "Yes, I want to have wake up sex with Dad..."

She paused, and I labored under the salacious thought of them fucking away as I waited at home for them to finish.

She continued after a moment, "It's been a long time for him - since...Well...And I want to make that memory real for him..."

I became hard with desire. It was wrong to allow this to develop into more than a visit once in awhile, but my baser instincts were in complete control of my faculties.

I acquiesced, "What night have you decided upon?"

"Is tomorrow night okay?"

"Be careful!" I pleaded.

"I love you honey." She reassured.

She didn't visit Dad that evening. We stayed together and played at being lovers - the whole while the specter of my father haunted us both - her longing desire to be with him - my dread of his increased role as full time lover to my wife...

The following day dragged on in agonizing lethargy. When Dad announced that he was departing, Anna sidled up to me and explained, "I'll be leaving with Dad, okay?"

I had assumed she would follow, as she had in the past - I had no reason to expect it to occur that way, I was just unprepared for the emotional onslaught.

"Please call me later?" I asked, pitifully.

"Okay." She promised, as she kissed me on the cheek.

I didn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night. My father's gain in finding a woman to wake up with was now the bane of my existence.

As the sun rose, so did I. Coffee tasted bitter, but I sipped, hoping for a jumpstart to my consciousness.

When they didn't show for work at eight, I began without them.

At ten-thirty my phone chirped, announcing a text had arrived; "Having breakfast in bed. Home soon."

My mind was a blur of fantastical machinations. I imagined them waking up to have sex and then returning to bed for "Breakfast Sex!"

Just after noon I heard a car in the driveway. I saw Anna leaning over to kiss Dad. It looked as if she was saying goodbye. Sure enough, when she stepped out of the car, Dad pulled out and left.

When she entered the front door and saw me she seemed surprised, "Oh! Hi honey." She said as she moved to me and kissed me softly on the lips. She smelled of Dad, his aroma, his sex...

"I was beginning to worry." I chastened her.

"Why? I was with Robert!" She used his given name - she had never done that before to my knowledge.

"So are we taking a day off?" I asked, alluding to Dad's departure and her late arrival.

"Well I need a bath, honey!" She said with a giggle. Turning to walk to the bathroom. I went back outside but couldn't concentrate on the work, and walked back inside. I stood in the doorway of the bathroom as Anna soaked in a bubble bath.

I was compelled to interrogate her, but decided to be tactful, "How was your evening?"

She was laying back in the tub, her head leaning on a towel rolled into a pillow, her eyes closed, still as a corpse.

"Umm, nice." She said noncommittally.

"You didn't call..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, honey!" She begged pardon.

"So, breakfast in bed, huh?"

She giggled, "Oh, yes! Your father can be very romantic!"

"Romantic?"

"She glanced at me before saying, "He's the perfect gentleman...I see where you get it from."

I wanted to embrace the complement, but my hackles were up.

"So, you had a romantic evening?"

She finally responded to my need to know. She picked up a washcloth and wiped her face. She looked at me levelly and explained, "Last night we laid in bed and talked. We just talked. He was so full of conversation we just never got around to doing...you know...anything."

"I see." I muttered, unsatisfied with her exposition; my fantasy was unrequited.

"No, honey, I don't think you do." She admonished me. For the first time using a stern and level tone. "Your father has never gotten over you mother. He misses her awfully, and for a few moments last night he forgot his loss. And it was because you allowed me to be with him, to care for him, as only a woman could."

Her chastisement cut to the core of my conceit; this wasn't about me, or my fantasies, this was my father's well being.

I regained my composure, "So was it cathartic, for Dad?"

"Umm, me too."

"How so?" She had piqued my interest.

"Well, you know how I was - how much I was lusting for him before?"

"I remember."

"I found out I could just be with him and not...well, sex isn't everything you know?"

"So you didn't?" I was confused now, and I must have looked stupefied because she giggled again.

"Well, not last night...but this morning he made up for it!"

I was becoming agitated with prurient interest in her narrative.

"Really?" I quipped.

She shyly covered her face with her hands and gasped out, "Oh, god. Do you really want to know?"

"Please, I want to hear what you guys got up to..."

"Well, I woke up and I was laying behind him. He was snoring softly and I thought 'what a wonderful way to wake him up!' so I reached over and took him in my hand."

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath.

"I was playing with him when he stopped snoring. He kinda, rolled over and said 'good morning', then he pulled me up to kiss him."

I was ecstatic. But when she paused for effect I almost begged her to continue.

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" she looked at me askance.

"Yes. please!"

"Uh, I guess it was then I asked what he liked, you know, what he enjoyed before, with his wife - your mom."

I had a little too much reality, a sudden overload of maternal propriety.

"Really?" I quipped as the vision of my mom dispelled haltingly.

"He said he liked to wake up to a warm mouth!" She wrinkled her nose, as if it was a yucky idea. In reality she had performed oral sex on me, although not as often as I would have liked.

When she didn't immediately continue, I urged her on, "So?"

"So...I did."

I was apoplectic now, I needed to hear her description of her performing oral sex on my father.

""You did what, Babe?"

"I gave your dad a blowjob..." She looked at me, embarrassed at her admission, but continued anyway, "He was pretty excited and didn't last long."

This was a revelation. I had never ejaculated into my wife's mouth, oral sex was foreplay, we never finished that way.

"Dad...Dad came in your mouth?" I said, my voice faltering.

"Yes." She said, glancing at me for my reaction.

"Oh Anna!" I uttered.

She reached for me with one hand. I stepped forward and she felt for my engorged penis.

"Umm, drop the drawers mister, we have some business to attend to."

I loosened my belt and then dropped my pants. I was hard - extremely hard.

She pumped me once and then leaned toward me, engulfing me totally in one gulp. I trembled as she began to stroke me with her hands and swallow me with her mouth. I was nearing an orgasm and I announced as much to her...

She sped up her assault and I began to ejaculate into my wife's mouth. She was gulping - swallowing my semen - as she continued to slurp at me wetly.

I tired and became weary. Weary of the emotion, the extreme agitation, the release of my fears and concerns for our relationship, and from the complete release of my pent up sexual deprivation.

I took a nap as she finished her bathing, As I lay on the bed I roused to the sound of her chatting with someone. I ignored the invasion of my slumber and soon it was morning again - I had slept the night away!

When I arose it was late in the morning, but I felt refreshed. I heard Dad talking to Anna in the yard. They were discussing some aspect of the work for the day. I poured a cup of coffee and wandered into the bathroom.

As I relieved myself, the memory of my wife swallowing me flashed into my mind. Of course then the the thought of her sucking my dad was soon to follow. I smiled and wondered if he knew how lucky he was?"

When I stepped out Anna and Dad looked up to greet me. "One happy family" I thought.

We worked until late afternoon when Dad announced that it was time for him to leave. Anna shot a glance toward me and I explained that I was going to work for a little while longer.

Dad said "Goodbye," and walked toward the house.

Anna smiled toward me and then followed him inside.

I waited a moment, but the intrigue had the best of me. I made my way to the door and peered inside. What I encountered was not what I had expected to see; Anna was leaning against the wall, her shorts were gone and her legs were spread. Dad was kneeling in front of her, performing oral sex on my wife.