All Comments on 'The Flaherty Family'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
nightshadownightshadowalmost 19 years ago
So many flavors!

I can't tell if this is fact or fiction, but I notice some VERY similar styles to Robert Heinlein, almost like the writer was somehow a protegé of the Grand Master of Science/Speculative Fiction. Damned nice work on this story, I must say. And, at this point, the veracity of it is completely academic, since this site deals mostly with fiction anyway.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the tale thoroughly. Perhaps the males were a bit too rough for my tastes (I personally prefer to take a softer route), but all the characters seemed believable enough to keep me interested throughout.

I noticed a few typos here and there, all easily forgiveable. The grammar was smart, the dialogue was real-to-life and the flow of the story was fluid enough to keep track of everything.

If this IS a true story, you and the entire family have my best wishes in the future. Brave souls, but all very smart, it seems. I wouldn't complain a bit if the writer graced us with more stories of this caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant!!

Absolutely brilliant, it has all the ingredients that make Literotica such a brilliant site.

deetydeetyalmost 19 years ago
Bad

The skill with which you snached defeat out of the jaws of victory in this is astonishing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WONDERFULL

What a story,fucktastic.I wish

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Again you impress us!

This story was one of the best in its class. It had everything - a super plot, great characters, super sex, all that we have come to expect from a true master of the sensuous tale. I am only sorry that I got around to commenting so late. Scouries, please ignore stupid arseholes like 'deety in UK', they just want to see their name on the screen! By the way 'deety in UK' you should try a spell check ("snatched") before sharing with us your wisdom! Scouries, keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lET ME FEEL THE THE HEAT OF THE PASSION

A great story . but it is still soft on passionate sexual description. I love your thoughts.

David48David48over 17 years ago
Ture story?

Scouries? You can write man. But this thing? Hot as hell. For me, it rings true for one reason. My experience is that rape seems to be the element that characterizes all situations like the one you have described. In real life, it's the portent of total family disaster. As fantasy it works for me. In real life...families break up and people go to jail.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Families????

Scouries - there is no doubt about it - you are one of the best authors of Literotica that I have read (and I have read quite a few) - Keep up the great work - I really enjoy all the tales - whether they be true or fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
......A Good Read.........

......Keep up the good work....you are very inovative...enjoy all of your writings....

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Family

Boy I hope there is more to this story! It is great one. Thanks.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
:(

Not what we've usually come to expect from you. Cliches abound and the wya the father went about introducing the family girls to sex was disgusting. Their easy acceptance after being raped is hardly believable.

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
lets see

I would like to see a part 2 to this story, yes i was amazed at the change in direction on this story. Like some of the others the new twist in raping 3 of the women was quite a twist.

I liked the new style and enjoyed the reading. No I am not as critical as others, its not like grammatical errors or spelling are of a major concern. after all are we not here just to enjoy the offerings of a great writer. one way or the other, not everyone will enjoy every story, however, having said that, everyone learns from what they see, feel, read, and experience. I personally would love to read more about the 3rd man and about the 2 girls coming home.

Mr. Scouries, thank you for the shear pleasure of reading your stories and please keep me updated on the new stories to come.

thank you

Larry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU ARE THE MAN

JUST A FANTASY FOR SOME REALITY TO THE FEW THE PROUD THE LUCKY.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peeping Tom here....finger fucking terrific!

Okay...reality or fantasy...the POV of the writer and description of sex just flat out does it for me. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the numerous and descriptive sex parts...okay...the plot line was the main turn on as well. Hey...it's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through. Love this story. Good job.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
hhhmmmmm, WHAT A FUN READ!!

well, the sexual descriptions were lovely,,,,but the story itself was intriguing!! the love between all concerned was paramount to the story, and i felt it,,,,dad needs some therapy since he finds it necessary to commit rape,,,i found that disturbing,,,but all in all, really liked it a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW, GREAT STORY!

Really great story. I loved the way you told it and the love they all had for each other. I especially liked the part where Isabel talked about her life long love for her brother when convincing his wife to stay.The sexual descriptions combined with the love was perfect. My only regret was that you had dad rape the women instead of seducing them. The writing was outstanding but the rape, as so much of a contrast to the family love, made me give it only a 4.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
True story????

I find it hard to believe that if it really is true, why would any one, knowing that incest is against the law in all 50 states and most countries would make it public knowledge risking jail for the whole family. Any way I enjoyed the story and like most of the people that left a comment I didn't like the rapes, especially Izzy because she wanted and promised that she wanted her brother to be her first. I like the punishment of father and son to have to suck each others cocks but it should have been a little different. They should have been made to give each other a blow job one at a time and swallow the cum then fuck each other in the ass so they would know what the women felt. I would liked to have seen a little girl/girl action too but who am I just another critic. Like they say "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape

Man, you really disappoint me. I don't care if it is a true story or not, it doesn't make rape OK. So, they did learn to love it. So what? Every woman deserves to pick and choose her suitors, and take them to her bed if she wants. The act of sex is him making himself part of her by entering her body, for her it is accepting him into her flesh and that's not just physical - it is also emotional. I've had sex with a lot of women, but I've never been desperate or cruel enough to commit rape. Incest as a way of life is a choice (and a damned good one)but it isn't for everyone. Rape is betrayal and ripping her choices away from her. Izzy wanted Jimmy for her first, but her dad just took her, forced his way into her, after taking her off into the sticks where nobody could hear her screams. This is a horror story for a woman. Scouries, I usually like your work. You usually treat your female characters a little cavalierly as they generally fall to the male's seduction, but that's fantasy writing. But this is brutality at it's lowest. Its 10:15am and my day is now officially fucked and I need another shower.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Greatly disappointed.

Jim.

I've admired your work since the first story by you that I read. This time, though, I have to agree with the other commenters.

Even if the body eventually overrules the mind, as has happened at least once to us all in one way or another, RAPE IS WRONG. EVERY TIME. NO IFS, ANDS or BUTS.

It will never be forgotten. NEVER! A "stain" that cannot be washed away. Hidden but never forgotten.

There are other ways to reach the same goal. While less expiditious, for sure, the outcome is the same, absent the trauma for her and the (at least, hopefully) guilt for him/ them.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Not the best

Both the repeated rape and the rest of the story are really lacking. Doesn't really hang together as a story.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Awesome story!

I loved every fucking minute of it! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i am late as fuck commenting but i got to say this bugged me a lot. i read to the point where i found out the dad raped his sister. i was pissed when i found out she broke her promise to her brother but figure it is her choice and it was not like they where exchanging virginity's. but when you say her father raped her. WTF and she is ok with it. her brother is ok with it? what the fuck....

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
??

was doing great til you added the cock sucking crap. bummer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Other than the rape shit it was a great story. That just kinda messed it up for me . I wish it would have happened a different way

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well now, this was interesting. I was really enjoying it up until Mr. Rapist (daddy) was brought into the mix. Let's see now, good old Jimmy boy brings daddy over to rape his newfound MILF lover (which Jimmy himself raped), and as we all know she's going to be shocked and try to fight him off but being a woman (and daddy being such a great lover, with a really big DICK) she will eventually submit and enjoys the rape, Right? So, daddy goes on to rape his daughter then Mrs. Church's oldest daughter (But it's okay because jimmy gets to do the younger sister, right?), and finally, good old Jimmy boy turns daddy lose on his bride on their wedding night. But no wait, it's all good, really, because Jimmy and daddy get their comeuppance by being forced to suck each other's cocks in front of all the women. Wow, you can’t make this stuff up, right? This is a true story, right? WHAT A BUNCH OF JUVENILE BULL SHIT!! Just guess how I rated this story. I had no problem with the spelling or grammar though. (Sorry, I just couldn’t control myself.)

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when Jimmy started to rape the neighbor.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Nice story… rape rather no thanks..,

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Nice story that I actually liked … but rape is totally not ok… hence disappointing

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

The rapes spoilt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seeing that he went to Penn State, I am not surprised at his actions, but am surprised he knew what to do with the hangy down part.

Pathers Rule, Nittney Lions drool. What is a nittney lion anyway??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yuch. Multiple rapes.

Both men are just pure examples of how not to act.

What horseshit that someone would “come around” after being raped?

Somehow a big Dick solves all a man’s romantic problems?

That’s not fantasy. That’s a felony.

Just awful.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Ah community! Yes, I agree that rape is wrong but the punishment was well planned, my only addition would have been to have their asses raped as well by the women they 'offended', dad by all three since it seemed to be his modus operandi and Two by just Sophie since that one was his idea.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This is a bunch of lying bullshit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10462 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...