The Flaming Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not just a pretty face are you Charlie?" Glenda complimented her new ward.

Robin had to admit that he was surprised at this strumpet's intelligence. And there was no denying that she did have a pretty face.

"Can I go now?" Robin looked anxiously at his watch.

"Doesn't he outrank you? Why is he asking if he can go?" Charlie asked Glenda.

"Technically he does outrank me, but because I've been appointed personally by the Chief Constable as your liaison, I have ultimate authority when it comes to dealing with the victim, in this case you," Glenda explained.

"Please tell the Detective Sargent that I accept his half-arsed apology and he can fuck off any time he likes," Charlie said to Glenda, deliberately ignoring Robin.

Robin didn't wait for Glenda to repeat what Charlie had said. He sulkily turned away and left the room, resisting the urge to slam the door.

Charlie burst out laughing and Glenda joined in, Charlie laughed until her throat hurt and then stopped abruptly. She was surprised that Glenda had joined in the laughter, she had a feeling that she and Glenda just might get along.

"You shouldn't laugh at him; he's your superior," Charlie said when she had finally stopped giggling.

"He's an officious twat but he's smart. If anyone is going to solve this case he will," Glenda smoothed out her uniform which had become rumpled when she belly-laughed.

Glenda was a big girl and her uniform was ill-fitting, she'd obviously put on the weight since joining the police.

"He's also kind of handsome, in a ruffled, smudgy, unkempt kind of way," Charlie teased.

"Oh I've got my sights set on someone a lot higher than a Detective Sargent; I'm not giving this away to any underling," Glenda struck a pose.

Charlie was now convinced that she and Glenda would get along just fine.

"Can you help me out of bed?" Charlie asked.

Glenda assisted her but Charlie was already finding it easier to get around. The pain in her abdomen was now just a dull throb and except for her throat being sore the wound on her neck didn't bother her.

Charlie took the cigarettes and lighter from the drawer and made her way over to the window above the table and chair set against the wall. Glenda watched amused as Charlie lifted herself onto the table and opened the window. Then she saw Charlie put a cigarette in her mouth.

"Oh no, no, no! You're not doing that in here!" Glenda shrieked.

"Oh pants! I'm having a fag and no one is stopping me!" Charlie said defiantly lighting the cigarette.

She sighed with gratification and blew a plume of smoke out of the window.

Glenda locked the door and joined Charlie at the window, settling her ample bottom on the desk.

"Gimme one of them then." Glenda held out her hand and Charlie handed her the cigarettes and lighter.

The two women sat side by side on the desk near the window, turning their heads as necessary to blow smoke out the window. There was contentment; they obviously liked each other and a bond was forming between them already.

"So what's it like being... you know? How did that come about?" Glenda nodded down at Charlie's crotch.

Charlie took a deep breath and then told Glenda her life story.

Charlie had never really been a boy, she certainly wasn't the son her father desperately wanted and her mother longed for. As early as she could remember she had eschewed manly pursuits. She didn't want to play with dolls or pine for a pony but Charles liked all thinks feminine. From an early age he had dressed in his older sister's clothes; she had told him that Charlie could be girl's name if he wanted it to be and she treated Charlie like a sister, playing dressup and snuggling under the covers reading. Fairy tales when they were younger and progressing to serious novels and even the classics as they matured.

Charlie was not good at ball games but was quite agile with his svelte frame and he excelled at indoor athletics and at running both short courses and cross country. This came as some consolation to his parents who were well aware that their son was very effeminate and was being encouraged by his sister Joan who they constantly riled on to stop.

"Why can't you accept Charlie for who he is or who she might become?" Joan had screamed at her parents one day after being admonished.

This had resulted in a back-hander and confinement to her room for a week. They tried the same heavy-handed tactics with Charlie but the more they hounded him, the more he pushed back. As a last straw the wealthy Ringwald family took Charlie to a behavioural specialist.

The psychiatrist described a litany of feminine behaviours which he had catalogued including: feminine posture, gait, arm and hand gestures, feminine inflection in speech, as well as interest in feminine clothing, games and conversation topics. Using classical behaviour modification techniques he set about extinguishing the problematic behaviours in Charles. Enlisting the help of his parents and occasionally teachers to provide rewards and punishments corresponding to behaviours identified as wanted or unwanted. They were instructed to alternately praise or ignore him depending on whether he showed feminine or masculine behaviours.

As an act of defiance Charlie turned up to a family party wearing a skin-tight bodysuit, heavy makeup, dyed flaming-red hair and platform shoes. She was fifteen at the time and claimed to be doing her David Bowie impersonation but she knew deep down it was just an opportunity to be out publicly whilst dressed enfemme.

Charlie started dressing unconventionally at school, wearing makeup with her long hair coiffed different ways. It was the experimental seventies and she wasn't the only one doing it but she bet she was likely the only one wearing satin knickers over sheer tights under the regulation school uniform they had to wear every Friday. Her dress style was androgynous, not exactly feminine, but certainly not masculine. The school was progressive and expensive but still adhered to an old-fashioned moral code.

Charlie was dressing as a girl almost constantly while she was at home and identified as girl not as a boy, her father had given up on her and her mother drowned her disappointment in gin.

Sex was confusing for Charlie. She knew that when she was dressed enfemme she had a hankering for physical comfort of some sort with a boy. She was also aware that some of the boys at school were taking a particular interest her and unnervingly an uncle had snuck into her room and had her sit on his lap while he stroked her thigh and did something to himself that she couldn't quite make out. Her mother came in and found them and after a shouting match the uncle left, never to return.

Joan had started to date and she told Charlie what she got up to with her boyfriends. Kissing or snogging as they sometimes called it, letting the boy touch her budding breasts and even put his hands under her skirt but not inside her panties. She was going to marry as a virgin she said, but she admitted to masturbating her best boyfriend. Despite the so called sexual freedoms of the nineteen seventies, most teenagers weren't having intercourse until their late teens and good girls saved their virginity for the man they intended to marry.

Charlie was enthralled with her sister's tales but she knew that she didn't have the right equipment to satisfy a boy in the conventional way. She certainly knew how to masturbate and it was one of her favourite pastimes when she fantasised. She had heard the boys at school talking about fellatio but she guessed correctly that they were just boasting. The pornographic movie Deep Throat had just been released and they were all talking about it.

She had also heard rumblings of anal sex or 'taking it up the wrong 'un' which was said disparagingly about homosexuals. Charlie didn't think of herself as homosexual because in her mind she was a girl; she had just been born with the wrong plumbing.

By the time Charlie was in her late teens she'd had a couple of boyfriends and they had kissed and cuddled and even stroked each other to orgasm but she suspected that they were just homosexual boys looking for a same-sex partner but she wanted a boy who saw her as a woman. Brian Hennessey was just such a boy. He wooed her slowly over three months, at first just showing interest, then befriending her and doing innocuous things like taking her to the movies or studying together but he encouraged her to dress enfemme for him whenever they were alone and before long they were lovers.

That is they'd kissed, cuddled and masturbated each other but Brian was impatient to go all the way. After discussing it with Joan who was now engaged to be married, Charlie made up her mind that Brian could have her virginity and they planned it perfectly. Brian rented a cheap hotel room and anxiously waited for Charles to arrive and transform into Charlie. Brian put on some soft rock music ostensibly to mask the anticipated moans of pleasure through the thin hotel walls he'd explained, and doused the overhead lights leaving on the bedside lamp to make it romantic.

Charlie dressed sexy for him in lingerie she had purchased especially for the evening. She wore a red and black satin and lace basque which she liked because it covered her meagre, almost non-existent breasts, expensive black fully-fashioned stockings, red and black nylon panties to match the basque, shiny black high heels and lashings of makeup and perfume.

Brian was hard just looking at her.

They lay on the bed and Charlie took Brian in her hand and stroked his hard cock, usually he would reciprocate but this evening he didn't. Charlie didn't mind; this evening was all about pleasing Brian.

When he guided Charlie's head down to his groin she didn't resist like she had in the past, she took him in her mouth and suckled his hard penis. His groaning and the swelling in her mouth excited her; she was in control. She bought him to extremis with her lips and her tongue a number of times before she allowed him to release into her mouth. He held her head tight to his groin and pumped her mouth full of creamy semen which she swallowed greedily; her own cock was tenting her panties and dribbling pre-cum.

It took Brian less than fifteen minutes to be ready to go again and this time Charlie lay back on the bed with a pillow under the small of her back, her legs hanging over the end of the bed. Brian lubricated his cock with K-Y jelly and lifted her legs high in the air. He positioned his glans in her puckered bud and Charlie smiled up at him.

Brian slowly penetrated Charlie with his long sleek cock. When it was buried in her all the way she nodded. It felt wonderful, the hard flesh filling her passage, pressing on her prostate and stretching her sphincter.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Brian did, but not for long. He came after about half a dozen thrusts because Charlie's tight anus caressing his cock with its velvety flesh was just too much. Charlie came too, filling her panties with her hot spend at the same time Brian ejaculated inside her.

They were not done. They fucked all evening trying out different positions and taking breaks now and then to have a drink or a smoke and then going right back at it. It was during one of those breaks while Charlie was using the bathroom that Brian's best friend Stephen Smith let himself out of the wardrobe holding his instamatic camera and a carry-bag full of exposures. The soft rock from the radio and their absorption and fascination with each other's bodies had masked the whirring of the camera as Stephen took a series of X-rated exposures. Stephen had stopped taking pictures at one stage to masturbate, watching Charlie and Brian fuck.

The term 'slut shaming' had not been invented yet but that's what happened to Charlie. The Polaroids were passed around Thomas Street College and people gossiped, sniggered and pointed at Charlie who eventually snagged a photograph from one of the students. Brian Hennessey's broken nose and fractured jaw was the reason Charlie was expelled from college.

The scandal and the pictures was also the final straw that got Charlie kicked out of home. With nowhere to live and because none of her family wanted her, Charlie ended up on the streets making a living the only way she knew how. Even Joan was forbidden by her husband to let Charlie into their home. When the family found out how Charlie was making a living to support herself she was disowned.

"So that's what's it like being... 'you know', as you put it," Charlie snubbed out her cigarette and took it to the bathroom and flushed it.

Glenda was standing, staring at the floor when Charlie came out the bathroom.

"What's wrong with you standing there like one o'clock half struck?" Charlie made her way back over to the bed.

"It's... it's just such a sad story," Glenda looked up and Charlie could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't you dare feel sorry for me! This is my life! This is how I choose to live. Don't think that I haven't had the do-gooders, usually carrying a bible, come to me on the street and offer me salvation and offer to cure me and change me back into the man I was born to be," Charlie said angrily.

Glenda walked over and looked deeply into Charlie's eyes.

"You are a beautiful woman Charlie. I wouldn't dream of trying to convert you into something that you're not. I just think life had been unfair to you," Glenda softly stroked Charlie's cheek, her fingers drifted down to the bandage on her throat.

To be continued