The Flavor Of Honey

Story Info
Honey and her mom fall in love with each other.
2.5k words
4.46
9.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Honey. I was a late bloomer, and there was a lot that I didn't know about simple shit. Just a skinny plain girl with long mousy brown hair and almost no tits.

I had asked my mom, Linda, to teach me how to shave my legs. She did. That was the first time I came.

I remember feeling overwhelmed, but clamping down on it and riding it. I remember feeling freakish because I got off on it so good, and it was my mom. It was my first good cum.

She taught me how to shave my legs and I came. How pathetic is that?

I made excuses after that just to get her to do it again. I think she really understood what I needed, because she did it for me. Over and over and over again.

I admit that I was shameless. But she never said no, and that told me something.

I got to know her in a different way than I had as a child. I didn't have a label for the longest time as we processed it together, but eventually it was arousal. She shaved my legs and it made me cum...every time. It made her cum too, it seemed. How sick is that?

I always thought mom was way prettier than me, but I think she was lonely too. Dad either wasn't around or was drunk if he was, or quite possibly both, and so we fended for ourselves most of the time. We spent more time together than apart.

"You should find a boyfriend." She'd suggested one day after I'd asked her to shave my legs again.

Ever since high school, my social horizons had shrunk considerably. I'd been working a couple years in a building supply big box store, and most of the males there were either high school part-timers or older and married. It wasn't exactly fertile ground for finding 'Mr. Right'. Not that there'd even been any offers. Anyway, I had mom.

She started to squirt shaving cream into her hand. I sat in the kitchen chair in a long T-shirt, no underwear. Mom would usually start to tremble a little bit once she got eyes on my cooter. It made me wet, as she could plainly see. With each stroke of the razorblade we'd both twitch a little in pleasure. By the time she'd be at the halfway point I'd have made a little wet spot where I was sitting on my shirt.

It was usually a little past that point that I'd lose it. She tried to keep it from me, but I'd see her let go usually a few seconds after me. I thought it was so hot that we were sharing that.

The turning point came the day that I asked her to shave my pussy. Now I had a big natural forest between my legs, and was really fond of it that way. But I wanted to push things with mom, and I was pretty sure she'd agree. It took some coaxing but, she'd finally reluctantly acquiesced.

Sitting next to me on the bed she carefully trimmed my bush back with scissors as close as she could. I have big floppy labia so she couldn't really avoid touching me, and it didn't take long before I was wetter than hell, and she was shaking too much at this point to do the razor part.

"Keep touching me there, Mom. It feels really good." I encouraged.

"Fuck, Honey. I'm not really sure what's come over me." She whispered. "I've never touched another girl there before and it's making me feel... moist."

"You're turned on, Mom." I pointed out. "So don't stop."

That did it. The pretense was for the most part blown to smithereens. She was playing with my pussy for reals, squirming on the bed next to me. It didn't take her long to get me off. It was my best cum yet. The world strobing in and out of focus as I let the pleasure soak through me. Permeating my deepest core.

"I want to return the favor, Mom." I'd said after I caught my breath.

"I don't know, Honey." She backpedaled.

"Mom. Please? Do this for me?" I begged.

She let me take her skirt and panties off. The second I saw her neatly trimmed quim for the first time, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I guided her onto the bed and had her spread her pretty legs for me. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I wasn't about to turn back. Especially when I felt her whole body shudder when I brought my tongue tip to her clit.

Encouraged, I tried making little circles, and she began to moan. I could smell her wetness, and in a euphoric haze I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and listened to her gasp as I finished by sucking lightly on her clit. I felt her hands in my hair, her hips rocking and thighs shaking as she squirmed into a monster of an orgasm. I drank her nectar like a hummingbird at a rose of Sharon blossom.

Allowing her a chance to regroup, I repeated the feat twice more, before scootching up beside her.

"God, Honey. I never even imagined..." she managed to get out before my mouth covered hers.

I liked my mom's body. She wasn't a swimsuit model, but she wasn't bad. Her tits were probably two sizes bigger than mine. I wished I had them like hers, but I loved to play with them. Particularly, after I found that if you did it right, she'd cum pretty easy. Mom came easy anyway. It's one of the things I like best about her. She cums hard and she cums wet.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, Honey."

That simple exchange took on a whole new meaning. I wasn't looking for another partner. Mom said that Dad seldom if ever wanted to do it anymore. We had become each other's Primary. I had fallen in love with her in every way possible, and she with me. Sex was something we'd manage most days, even if it was only a brief encounter. And then there were the trips.

First, it was just an overnight here and there at one of the local budget motels. Just being somewhere there wasn't a chance of Dad blundering in. Just Me and Mom and a bag of toys. We could really let loose, and once Mom was off the chain she was nonstop wildness in bed. I'd eat her till my jaw was sore, and she'd do the same to me. Double ended dildos, strapon dongs, nipple clamps, anything we could dream up to get the other off.

We'd dress sexy for each other and go out clubbing. We learned that there were a couple of 'Ladies Only' clubs in the area, and being able to slow dance with her in my arms, and not have to worry about being outed, was huge. Dancing and making out, we quickly got to be known as that cute couple with the older chick.

Occasionally, we'd swing a weekend trip. There were Lesbian resorts, and B&B's around where we could let our hair down. We'd just make up some bullshit about a Craft Fair we wanted to go to, and He, as usual, expressed no curiosity otherwise.

It was on one of those trips, we met Corrine. She was actually one of owners of the B&B where we'd booked a long weekend. She'd checked us in and showed us around. She was checking us out the whole time too. She appeared to be in her late forties, dressed in baggy casual clothes, but it was obvious that beneath them, was an epic body, busty and toned.

It was the first night we were there. We'd had dinner and watched the sunset together. There was a hot tub up on the roof, so after it was dark we'd snuck up there and slipped out of our clothes. We were making out like crazy when she showed up.

"Mind if I join you ladies?" She purred adding. "No, keep going. I'm fine."

It was kinda hot, having Corrine watching us, and she peeled out of her clothing and slipped into the tub with an object we didn't quite get a look at. We kept kissing and feeling each other up as she stared intensely at the show we were putting on for her. Glancing over at her every once in a while I soon had figured out what the object must have been.

I could feel Corrine's leg, bracing against mine, Mom said later that she felt the other. Corrine worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy while Mom and I got each other off. This went several rounds until we were all synchronized, and we all came hard at the same time. We just sat there staring at each other for a couple minutes afterward, until with our composure regained. Corrine spoke.

"Shall we move this to the bedroom, Ladies?" We both nodded yes without hesitation.

Corrine had a penthouse suite on the floor just below. The big, four post bed dominating the tasteful décor.

We were both wrapped in towels from the tub, so it only took us a second to get naked. I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on her luscious globes.

"Honestly, I don't usually do this." She said in between kisses as we hit the mattress. "But you guys are so fucking cute, I thought I'd give it a shot. You almost look like you're Mother and Daughter."

"We are." Mom said softly taking Corrine's nipple in her mouth.

"Oh Fuck...." Corrine said as she began to cum. "So hot..."

To say the sex we had together that night was great, would be a vast understatement. But nobody was keeping score, and daisy chained to each other's pussys, we spent the night giving and receiving unending pleasure to each other. I don't know what it was about that woman, but she just made you feel comfortable, and wanted. Like you'd been together for years, not hours.

She must have felt the same way too. Because the next night was an order of magnitude hotter.

"Fuck Linda, I don't know how you taught your daughter to eat pussy, but you did a fucking superb job. OHhhhh..."

The fact that we were not only a cute lesbian couple, but also Mother and Daughter was like a secret sauce for Corrine, almost as if she were sharing in our taboo relationship, and I guess in a sense she was.

In years to come, Mom and I didn't go off the ranch much with others. But once or twice a year we'd be sure to pay Corrine a visit for a few days of indulging in nearly non-stop Sapphic delight. She remained one of the only people who knew our secret.

The other one being Dad, who one day after years of Mom and my lovemaking, finally managed to blunder in and catch us in the act.

"Fucking Dykes!" He'd shouted "You're just a couple of fucking Dykes."

"Now Herb, don't judge." Mom had interceded.

"Whadda you mean don't judge? I come home and find out my Wife and only Daughter are a couple of carpet munchers? And you want me to just let it slide?"

"Let me ask you something, Herb. When's the last time you even tried to make love to me? Well over a couple of years. Is that right?" Mom scolded. "So, Honey and I learned that we could take care of each other's needs. What's so bad about that?"

"It's incest is what's bad about it." He raved.

"Which is why you're not going to say a word to anybody about it. Are we clear? If you want to continue to have three meals a day, clean laundry, someone to get you into bed when you're too drunk to take your clothes off, and all the other shit that gets done around this place solely for your benefit, then yes, you will accept it, and we will move on as a family." Mom demanded.

I'd never seen her assertive like this. I was kinda turned on by it. She had him totally cornered. Reluctantly he'd caved. Mom was like totally my hero!

In the end it made it easier. Dad knew not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Knew that with his drinking the way it was, he was better off not rocking the boat. And for us it meant we didn't have to watch our backs around the house anymore.

If anything, he became fascinated with our lovemaking and would wander into the room sometimes and we'd always kick things into high gear because it felt so dirty. He never asked to join in, never played with himself to get off. He'd just stand there and observe us like there was a glass wall in between. Like we were fish in an aquarium, or a museum display.

Although Mom and I never formally discussed it. There was a pretty clear understanding that if Dad at some point wanted to have sex with her, that it would be okay if she did. Strangely, it just never came up.

Mom and I got a nice double bed. She was sleeping with me full time now, and as close as we were, the single was a little too cramped for comfort. She'd pretty much moved all her things into my room too. It had gradually just gravitated that way. Mom's a bit more feminine than me, and she added some nice girly touches to the room, making it our room instead of my room.

Dad never really caught on that our trips weren't to craft fairs. I don't think he has a curious bone in his body. We'd go. We'd come back. He'd ask how it was. We'd say great. You could have put the conversation on a cue card.

Oh, and mom never did finish shaving my pussy. It all grew back in just like it had always been. And while I do still keep my legs smooth, I've grow my pits out. I found I liked things just a little bit butch. I also learned mom could have a bit of a dominant side, and when she'd be in a mood to top me and the restrains came out, it always makes me extra wet. And she gets off on it too.

Everyone knows I'm a dyke, they just don't know about Mom. But it's funny how frequently little missus this or that makes an offer. I'm fine with Mom though, and don't want to fuck that up, so a sweet smile and a polite decline is all they're getting from me.

And she always tells me that as good as her life has always been. It's better with a taste of Honey on her lips. Ain't she just the sweetest!