The Flea Market

Story Info
After the market entertainment starts.
2k words
3.22
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I had followed the Flea Market for the last 3 years and usually made very good profit with it. We followed the circuit and usually did very well doing so. We went off on our own for two weeks once and learned it was a bad idea. This year things were slow and Sandy was always singing as she worked the people, One of the young guys who came in every year and I knew he had a thing for my wife was talking to her about her singing.

"You know Mrs. Martin, you could do a show after the market closes in your tent in the back. I know the guys would all come out to hear you sing."

After he had gone and the crowd slowed up I told her I agreed.

"You know wife he could be right you know?"

"Ya, Ya, Ya, David you and Harold just want me to show off my tits for you and the boys back in our tent."

"I actually think we might make a few bucks with a simple hour show at ten bucks a head."

"A Tit show is only worth ten bucks?"

"No a boob show should be worth twenty, but a little singing for a bit might bring a couple hundred bucks a night."

"You really think so?"

"Ya I do. I will make up a few fliers and we will see the turn out? I can set up some of the cases and make a stage in the end of out tent for you to preform on."

We tried it the next night and there were twenty seven guys that showed up. But no girls. By the time Sandy had started her fifth song I heard some grumbling from a couple guys.

"When does she start to take her clothes off?"

After she finished her song I stood up.

"Guys if this was a Boob show I would be charging twice as much."

"Well shit man I will pay ten more to see her boobs."

And a cheer went up from them. "

I repeated what I had before.

We talked about things after her show. Sandy and I have been together since grade school. We married right out of high school and started our family. We have two girls both in high school now and they stay with her parents every summer while we follow the market. Sandy is my one and only and I am hers. We are both 38 years old now.

My wife is 5'3" and 123 pounds. Her breasts are a full 36" C cups and the rest is very pretty.

"So wife have you ever given thought to doing a Boob show?"

"Well not until tonight I haven't. A bunch of young studs wanting to see mine was very flattering."

"Did you think about it tonight?"

"You know I actually did think about doing it for them, but I knew you would divorce me if I did."

"Really? I was hoping you would do it for them. I was maybe more excited than they were but then I know what you look like naked."

"Wait nobody said anything about naked for them that gets risky."

"Baby I have been to sexy tent shows over the years. They are progressive. You start out bare tits, and it goes to fully nude. Then you take a young man into the back and he tastes and fingers you. And sometimes the girl fucks him. It keeps them coming back."

"So if we do this am I doing a sexy tent show?"

"I think they should see it all. and maybe touch you some?"

"My David you can watch them feel me up?"

"I am willing to see if I am okay with it?"

"Okay if we do it I will show off completely for them and come out to the front of the stage for them to touch me."

"Okay they will get their moneys worth."

"Are you going to set up a small tent behind our tent?"

"Yes, I think you need that choice."

"Okay do Take a guy back there?"

"Baby you could be safer to take two guys back with you?"

"Honey they will want to fuck me. I might become a prostitute if we do this?"

"I know this is very dangerous for you."

"Will it change us if I let them?"

"I love you more than anything wife."

"Oh you know it could happen back there. How long do I give them to work on me?"

"I think fair is at least 30minutes?"

"You know if I give them that long they will fuck me. Should I just let them?"

"Sandy if we do this? I think you take two guys back there and you fuck them both and get it over with right off. Plus they all know what you are willing to do for them."

"You are okay if I do this?"

"If I let you take guys back there I know you are going to become theirs sexually. And when you come back out I will know you are a 3 man, woman."

"David I am going to do it."

We both were very excited and we made love twice before we slept. We went down to the public showers the next morning and cleaned up. I adjusted the fliers for Sandy's show just a bit and posted them several places. I set up our second tent behind our main one in case she really decided to use it. I also took the Mattresses off our beds and lay them in the back tent.

The guys started showing up before seven that night. And the show was to start at 8pm. There was an edge to them not there last night. Finally one of the guys from the night before ask me.

"So we seeing her Boobs tonight?"

"It may be a more fun show tonight guys?"

"We want to see her tits tonight."

"I do believe that might happen tonight?"

"She your wife?"

"Yes, Sandy is my wife."

"And you are okay if she shows off for us?"

"My wife is very nice to look at naked."

"Oh Shit, she going to get naked for us?"

"She will do what you make her feel sexy enough to do."

"We was over to a tent show at the Fair in Lenox last fall and two black girls did a show. They fucked some of the guys in a tent out back."

"There is a tent out back here."

He crowded his way to the rear and disappeared. When he came back he yelled.

"He isn't kidding guys and there is a bed in it. You going to let her fuck some of us?"

"I would stand up front and see if it happens?"

I had 56 guys come that night and they paid me 20 bucks each. So I had over a thousand bucks in my till. At 8pm Sandy came out to a roar of excitement. Unlike the night before she was dressed sexy. Very short skirt and low cut top. Her nipples pokes out so it was clear she wore no bra. I was sure the guys up front were getting the pretty little view of flesh under her skirt.

She sang two full songs before they got restless and began to complain. She sat up on her stool and she swung around and spread her legs for them. They got the full view of her shaved pussy. She continued to bare it for them as she sang her next song.

As she finished the song she slipped the skirt completely off and walked around the small stage naked from her waist down, giving them the complete look of her naked lower half. As the fourth song began she lifted the top off over her head and her beautiful breasts fell out into view for them.

About half way into the song she moved forward to the front of the stage within reach of their hands. As they began touching her she moved right up into their hands more and more. She threw her head back and gave her body to them more and more. Several of the young men had their cocks out stroking them. She fondled several and kissed a few. Licking the tips of precum from them.

She gave them all time to fondle her breasts and to finger her. She finally grasp two bare cocks firmly.

"Are you two okay with going to the rear tent with me?"

They both nodded they were.

The crowd parted for them to move to the rear. As they got there she turned looking around.

"I am going to spend 30 minutes back there with these young men. If I am not back here on stage in the thirty minutes? One of them will be fucking me. And when we are done the other will too."

The crowd dwindled as we waited. But several stayed sitting on the edge of the stage. As the minutes passed there were seven of us who waited to see when she came out.

At twenty minutes 3 guys left. the ones staying promised to report if she did fuck them. As the minutes slid by one of the three who remained looked at me.

"Is she coming out before the 30 minutes?"

"I honestly don't know for sure? But I don't think so. I think she intends to fuck them both."

"If she stays in there could we slip in and watch them?"

As time moved up toward the full 30 minutes I smiled at the young men.

"if we go passed the time, you guys feel free to undress and join them back there."

"You think she will fuck us too?"

"I think she planned to fuck all of you who waited so see if she did it."

At 38 minutes the three young men moved into the rear tent and as they did I could hear Sandy as one of the young men fucked her.

" Oh God yes you put your cock in me now too. Let me hold your cocks as he fucks me and then you can be next. Oh My God your cock feels so good."

I sat in my chair as the five young men continued to make my wife their whore. It was three hours before they all five finally let the rear tent.

I finally entered the rear tent and saw my wife laying naked a pool of cum under her hips with her vagina gapping wide open. Her breasts had bite marks all over them and her nipples were swollen and hard.

"Oh God David I never dreamed sex could be this fun. All five young men fucked me over and over, and I just loved it. I want them to do me again tomorrow night. Before we leave here I want to do it on our stage for them."

"You want them to gang fuck you?"

"Yes something really kinky, a large group. One of the guys tonight told me the college in the next town will have a group of black guys come over tomorrow night. I want to do them on stage."

I was surprised at how sexually excited my wife was once we had decided for her to do the tent show. And that once she did she decided to go all the way and that she wanted to prostitute herself with the young men. And now that she had done it she was ready to do it every night.

Our second night was better. The tent show was a sell out. I limited ticket sales to one hundred tickets. I had sold out before 7pm and turned away that many more. It was then we decided we could do an 11:00 show if needed. Six young blacks had come from the near by college that night and I took then aside and made a deal with them. The crowd was much older this night and I figured more interested in a show.

Sandy put on a show with the six young men from the college. And the crowd loved it. The tent show was a huge hit.