All Comments on 'The Flesh Market Ch. 01'

by Lord Bitememan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Whoa..........

Its really short. Thats about the only complaint i have.

Absinth3Absinth3over 3 years ago

"... fat chick with two sets of legs. She actually went for 8. I guess they paid by the pound on that..." Wow. I'm not a fat chick but I found that statement and the high-handed, arrogant writing style to be offensive.

I'm surprised you didn't have Shazelle yell "Oh baby!" when she came. A bit of smarm that would have fit in perfectly with this tale.

If your goal was a smarmy tale then congratulations you accomplished your goal.

Lord BitememanLord Bitememanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry You Feel That Way

Hi Absinth3. Just stopped by Literotica for my once every decade or so peek in at old work and found your comment. Sorry you didn't care for the story, but as they say you can't please everyone. Do keep in mind that this story was written 17 years ago when both I was in my mid 20s and times were nowhere near as sensitive or easily offended as they are today. It was written for a post-PC mid 2000s audience in mind that liked a bit of dysphemism and a more crass approach towards sensitivities. While I certainly do have my regrets about some choices I made in this story and series (the "Sisters of the Hidden Rod" gag being foremost among those) I'm content with what I wrote on balance, smarmy though some may find it. Blessings and hope your further readings on Literotica are more to your liking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous