The Flight Attendant

Story Info
Guy ends up on date with flight attendant and things get hot.
2.4k words
4.07
16.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I have been travelling for work for the best part of six month's now. I got promoted to Sales Manager for a pharmaceutical company and we had been trying to branch out across the world. This meant I had no time for a social life or anything like that as the business was really booming.

I always fly with the same airline in business class and because I am there so much I got to know all the staff on that airline.

There was one flight attendant that I really seemed to click with, her name was Joanne. She was about 5 and a half foot, curves in all the right places, blonde hair (which had been dyed as you could see the black roots coming through. Not that it was an issue for me, I quite liked that look in fact). Her make-up was always pristine, always had a smile on her face.

This last month I had really been flying a lot and seemed to catch most of my flights when she was on shift. I needed to take some time out for myself and was flying to Hawaii so I booked some time off work and decided to have a week's holiday.

I was telling this to Joanne while the plane was quiet. "Are you stalking me?!" she asked jokingly, I looked confused. "I am having a holiday here as well! I just recently broke up with my boyfriend so need to get away to get over him properly." I was pleasantly surprised that she told me this so openly.

"We should meet up for a drink one night then as we are both alone, be nice to have some company there." She agreed and she wrote down her number for me, I also gave her mine.

The rest of the flight went quite quickly. Once we landed I switched on my phone and made sure to save her number in it so I didn't lose the piece of paper it was written on.

As I walked towards the exit doors we both smiled at each other and I made my way down the steps into the airport.

I got to the hotel and settled in. I didn't want to seem too eager with Joanne so thought I would wait a couple of days before I text her. I was laying by the pool on my first day when my phone bleeped. I fished it out my bag and just about managed to see it due to the sun shining so brightly. It was a text from Joanne. "Hey, hope you are enjoying your break, do you fancy a drink tonight? X".

"Hey, so nice to hear from you! Sure, that sounds great. Where would you like to meet? I haven't ventured out yet so don't know if there are any decent places around!" She must have been holding her phone as read receipt immediately showed and the three dots showed up. Thank god for iMessage I laughed to myself.

After a couple of minutes a new message came through. "Which hotel are you? I am happy to come to yours." I gave her the name of my hotel and she said she knew it as she had stayed there before. We agreed on 8pm in the hotel lobby.

I stayed by the pool for a few more hours then went to my room to get ready. I headed downstairs about 7.50pm and sat in a chair waiting while flicking through a magazine that was left on the table. I must have been very engrossed in it as I didn't notice Joanne standing there. "Ahem!" She jokingly caught my attention with. I looked up and she was standing there in a stunning red button down dress that rested just above the knee, some cleavage on show but not too much to look slutty. She finished it off with red heels. Clearly her favourite colour.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I threw the magazine back on the table and stood up. "Have you been standing there long?" I asked embarrassed. "Don't worry I literally just got here but it was funny to see you jump out your skin like that!"

We greeted each other properly this time with a kiss on the cheek as we headed into the bar and found a nice quiet booth in the corner. Joanne slid in taking a seat as I asked her what she would like to drink. "Vodka apple juice please."

I headed over to the bar and ordered 2 of these as I was happy to drink this as well. I made my way back to the table with drinks in hand. "Here you go." Handing her the drink, we clinked glasses and both took a swig.

We chatted away for what felt like hours as the drinks started to flow. She excused herself as she headed to the bathroom. I couldn't help myself but check her out as she made her way there. Her hips were swaying, she had the perfect figure. Curves in all the right places.

After a few minutes she came back to the table with a leaflet in hand. "I saw this and thought it looked like fun!" She said handing me the Leaflet. 'Try our new 5 shot challenge for a chance to win a bottle of champagne.' "You sure about this?" Joanne just nodded, clearly a bit tipsy already. I went to the bar and ordered 2 trays of shots. They brought them over and they were all different colours, one was even on fire. One of the waiters stood next to the table, microphone in hand. The music went quiet and he started telling everyone that we were about to try the 5 shot challenge that only 3 people have managed to complete in 2 years. Apparently we had made it more interesting by ordering one set each so they decided to turn it into a competition.

The bar was full and everyone was watching us. We both did the first couple of shots easily but as we got down the row it was starting to hit. We both looked at each other and neither of us wanted to lose so we took another one each. I was really struggling now as they were lethal shots. I could see Joanne was the same. We both got to the last shot and did it together.

They ended up calling it a tie after all that and gave us a bottle each.

I suggested we take it upstairs to my room in case she wanted a lie down. We headed upstairs bottle of champagne each. Joanne seemed to be struggling more than me as I had to hold her up walking to the room.

We entered my hotel room and I offered to fetch her a glass of water. She sat down on the sofa head in hands. "Here, drink this." Handing her a glass of water she sipped it slowly. "Maybe those shots weren't such a good idea." I said laughing. She thanked me and after a couple more glasses of water she said she started to feel a lot better. "Thank you for looking after me like this, how can I repay you?" I told her it was the least I could do for her as she took care of me so well on the flights.

She was clearly feeling comfortable as she had kicked her shoes off and was resting her feet over my legs. My hands were resting on them and without realising I had started to massage them. She let out a slight moan. I was clearly hitting the right spots. She had stopped talking and closed her eyes. I kept massaging them now, really working the knots.

I was feeling quite bold and also a little bit horny so I started moving my hands up her calves while still massaging, she was obviously enjoying it as she let her body relax more, her legs slightly spread.

I kept massaging her calves and slowly moved my hands further up her legs, now massaging her thighs. I stayed there for a minute or so to see her reaction, which was to spread her legs even further.

They were now giving me full access to her most sacred parts. She let out a slight moan as my hands now made their way fully up her legs. I could feel the warmth coming from her loins. My fingers grazed over her now puffy lips through her panties. I could feel the wet patch forming as I did this. I pushed my fingers inside her while her pussy was still covered by her panties. She gasped as I did this. I carried this on for a few minutes then removed my fingers and moved her panties to the side and slid my fingers back inside her.

2 fingers working their way in as far as they could go, she was tight but extremely wet. Her juices were starting to flow around my hand. I watched as she closed her eyes and her head went back, my thumb finding its way to her swollen clit, teasing it as I finger fucked her.

I could tell she was close as her pussy kept tightening around my fingers. Just when she was about to reach climax I removed my fingers. She gasped again, this time frustrated at what I had done. I gave her a wry smile as I replaced my fingers with my tongue.

Working my tongue in and out of her now soaking wet pussy, I reached up and began to knead her breasts over her dress. She pressed her hands over mine and we both began to knead them together. She pulled my hands off and pulled the cups of her top down to reveal her breasts in all their glory. She grabbed my hands and placed them back on top along with hers.

She was writhing underneath me and I knew she was close again. This time I began to twist her nipples with her hands still on mine. She let out a loud moan as her body began to shake as the first orgasm passed through her.

She laid there, spent as she came down from her orgasm. I watched as she tried to catch her breath. She still looked so pretty. I laid down next to her and started to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. My cock was still rock hard and she obviously realised this as still with her eyes closed she reached down and grabbed me fully and began to stroke me, slowly at first but then speeding up.

Once she had regained all her energy again without saying a word she started kissing down my body, not losing the stroke speed. She made it to my nether regions and took the head in her mouth. The feel of her warm breath around my cock caused me to gasp this time. She was clearly a pro at this as she continued to tease me with her tongue and hand at the same time.

I could feel myself getting close but didn't want this to end. She then took me fully inside her mouth without warning as I felt my clock head hit the back of her throat. She is definitely a pro at this I thought as she didn't even gag. She keeps deep throating me for a while and as much as I try and hold back, she plays with my balls at the same time and this sends me over the edge. I shoot my load deep into the back of her throat as she hungrily laps it up, swallowing every last drop.

When she has finally milked me dry she lets my cock out of her mouth and wipes the drains from the corners of her mouth, smiling at me.

Now it's my time to recover but it doesn't take me long as she is now naked laying next to me. The feel of her bear skin against mine causes my coco to start twitching again.

We are laying facing each other and she lifts her leg and rests it over mine, my cock now rubbing against her still wet lips.

We are now kissing passionately as our hands roam each other's body. She reaches down and guides my cock to her pussy. It slides in easily as we are both ready for action again. We begin slowly as we get used to each other, her pussy lips twitching around my cock. I am now fully inside her as I begin to speed up. I pull her in closer to me. Griping her pert arse cheeks keeping her in place I flip her over onto her back. I lift her legs over my shoulder and then push them back towards her head. Now I can get really deep as I keep my hands on her ankles.

Pulling back so just the head is inside her, I tease her like this for a while and then thrust forward hard and fast, filling her up to the hilt. She lets out a yelp as I do this. I repeat this a few times and every time she lets out another yelp, getting louder each time.

I am pretty much fully on top of her now getting as deep as I can. Her hands are under her back trying to steady herself.

Because I have already cum once I am able to keep this going for a while. I can now feel myself getting close again and worry about protection. She sees the look on my face and manages to tell me she is on the pill. I don't need another invitation as I release my load deep inside her. She lets out a scream this time as another orgasm soars through her body.

We both collapse on the bed, spent, trying to catch our breaths, covered in sweat. We end up falling asleep together.

When I wake up in the morning I turn over but Joanne isn't there. She has left a note on the pillow saying she had a flight to catch but hopes to see me again soon on another flight.

I think to myself that I could be earning some frequent flyer miles pretty soon hoping to see her again.


mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers