The Float Boat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the empty out of his hand and replaced it with the cold one. As she moved away he said, "Good girl!" softly, so only she could hear. He could have sworn she blushed, but it was a bit too dark to tell in the flickering fire light. She put the bottle with the other empties and came back to him, sitting on the ground beside his chair and leaning on it. He reached out his hand and gently stroked her hair a couple times. James didn't notice Sam giving a bit of a nudge to Camilla.

Eventually the other couples made their excuses and thanks and headed home. The six of them were left and they cleaned things up. Camilla suggested that the six of them get together for dinner the following Friday.

"I like the idea, but how about we do it at my place? Look, all five of you have relatively normal 9 to 5 type jobs. I work mostly from home, so it is easier for me to host a weekday party. Nothing fancy, I'll grill up some chicken and we can do pretty much the same thing we did here. So my place at six?"

The plan was quickly adopted and James turned to Jennifer. "Do you think you could arrange to arrive an hour ahead of that? I could really use a couple of hands to help with the finishing touches. Here, let me have your phone." She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened up the screen. He entered his contact information with number and address into it and sent himself a quick text, before handing it back to her.

"I'll see if my boss will let me slide out a bit early and let you know."

"Excellent! I look forward to showing you all my place. Still working on things, still haven't gotten around to putting things up on the walls, but most of the furniture seems to have settled into the right configurations."

They left at that point, and James made sure Jennifer got to her car, not that she really needed help, but thought it would be a bit cold to just ignore her at this point. As he watched her drive off and turned to go to his car, he discovered Camilla was right behind him.

"Oh, hello!"

"That was very impressive, James. And you actually gave her an order which was so natural that anyone other than Miranda and I would have totally missed it. But what I really want to know is what you said to her after she brought you that beer. I saw her blush!"

"Ah! I wasn't sure about the blush, I thought maybe, but the firelight wasn't very good. I just said, 'Good girl.'"

Camilla laughed and the sound was very pleasant. "Nicely done! That was actually the phrase that I often used when she satisfied me. I suspect that brought up some very happy memories, pretty obvious when she sat down next to you. Your asking for her to come early was also well done! Not an order, an easy out for her if she wanted it, but easy for her to comply with. Of course I'll let her go early if she asks to, though I suspect she'll just start a bit early that day. You continue to impress me, James! I am a bit surprised you didn't kiss her goodnight. Have you had any physical content with her?"

"Not really. I stroked her hair a couple of times when she sat next to me."

"That's another thing I used to do to her! Amazing that you seem to be connecting with her at some pretty deep levels, almost as if you had seen the two of us together in college. Okay, on to a more pressing matter. So the W's and us are going to have some fun this evening, but we will expect to see you in the cove at the usual time tomorrow morning. Time to get a baseline on your mechanical fun." She sighed, "But, I'm afraid we are likely to lose your services altogether. I believe that you and Jennifer are going to become an item and your availability will be greatly changed."

He had a bit of trouble falling asleep that night. He'd close his eyes and feel the warmth of Jennifer's arm and shoulder on the side of his leg, sitting on the ground. He knew he didn't want to masturbate, the mechanical trial in the morning was going to set a standard, and the lower the standard the better it would be for him in the long run. But at the same time, so what? If he and Jennifer did become an item, that wouldn't really matter. It would be nice to have an orgasm without depending on his own hands and if things didn't work out with Jennifer, there would be a fall back position.

12