The Floating Threesome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but just pound into Celeste, slamming in so hard and fast there was a chance I'd cum too soon. When my cock and balls felt like they were ready to explode, I wrapped my arms around Celeste and flipped over on my back. Putting her on top gave my cock a break, and gave Celeste a chance to be in control. She welcomed the chance, using it to rub her clit against my body until she had a second orgasm.

This one was a lot stronger. She shuddered as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body. When it was over, she giggled. "You are really something, you know that?" she asked.

I flipped her over again, and fucked her until I came myself, filling my condom with hot wet goo. It had been so long since I'd cum with a woman that I thought I might pass out. I kept thrusting inside her until my cock started going soft. Since I didn't want her to worry about the condom, I pulled out while it was still wrapped firmly around my hard cock.

"Wow. Just wow. You are certainly full of surprises, Bill," Celeste said. "That was not what I expected."

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"Something more subdued, I guess. You make love like a guy who just got released from prison after serving a long term."

"That's pretty close to the truth," I said. "I've been locked in a kind of celibate jail since my divorce. Thanks for bailing me out."

"You are most welcome. Damn, that was nice. You made me feel like a young woman again."

"You are a young woman."

Celeste laughed. "Listen, partner. You don't need to give me fake compliments. I already decided I want to fuck you twice a week, and you just proved that was a good decision. I don't need flowers, candy, or butt kissing. Well, certain types of butt kissing are welcome. The kind you did while you were going down on me certainly qualifies."

We laid in bed for just a few minutes before Celeste said it was time for me to leave. That became a pattern. We were fuckbuddies for several months, and Celeste wanted to have sex as soon as I arrived, then send me home as soon as we were finished. She was very businesslike. I did not care. I was so thrilled to be with a woman again that I would have accepted almost any condition she imposed.

You should know that I didn't believe my arrangement with Celeste could possibly last for long. Deep down, I wanted a real relationship with a woman my age. I wanted a chance to live like a popular bachelor who gets to date lots of beautiful women who'd give me lots of sex. But that was something that would have to wait for the future. I wasn't ready for that. What I was ready for was a relationship like the one I had with Celeste, and I was very grateful to have it.

...............................

It sounds like Celeste did a lot to brighten Burt's life. In Chapter 3, she asks Burt to do something special for her.

12