The Floating World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, I just wanted to say...."

"Sshh, Amanda, no need to say anything. Everything's fine. More than fine, it's perfect. You're a beautiful young woman, it's my privilege to be seen with you. Now, may I get you desert?"

"No, thank you. I've had the perfect amount to eat. Thank you so much for dinner, it was wonderful." You're wonderful, she thought, but can I say that to you? Instead, she reached out and touched two fingers to Adam's cheek, so lightly it was almost as if she was afraid to touch him, for fear he would vanish perhaps, just a dream.

Adam leaned ever so slightly into her touch, and her palm held the side of his face in a gentle caress. He might undress her later, but she could care for him too.

"Adam, take me upstairs, please. I don't want to wait any longer. Can I be your woman, now?"

He smiled at her; and between her legs her bare sex bloomed, and under her plain white blouse, cupped inside her little white bra, her nipples throbbed and tightened. Feeling the pressure on her breast, she reached inside the neck of her blouse and adjusted the thin strap of the bra, pulling up the weight of her hot flesh. She wanted to press her hand against her breast and feel the hard heat of her thick bud against her palm, but she was in a public place, and could not.

She shook a little as she stood, and leaned her hand on the table.

"Are you OK, my love?" asked Adam, and gave her a new title; it was such a precious thing, his anointment of her.

My love. Ohhh, thought Amanda, I've never been anybody's love before. Does he know what his words do to me? "Yes, I'm OK, I just stood too quickly, I'm fine, really."

"Walk with me, Amanda, walk beside me."

In the lift, they stood side by side, not touching. Adam's cock was thickening and he was pleasantly aware of himself as he looked down at the young woman beside him. Amanda focused on the heat in the depth of her belly, and she was wet. She looked up at his silvering hair and wondered if it was the same colour on his chest. He's old enough to be my father. The thought flashed through her mind. But he's not my father, and the thought was gone.

The lift opened, and they were alone in the corridor. Amanda reached for his hand, and Adam's strong, warm fingers wrapped around hers. Or Adam reached for her hand, and she slipped her slim fingers into his. Was he leading her, or was she leading him? No matter, hands were held and those little movements between them were all that mattered.

At the door of their suite Amanda stood back as he placed the card into the slot, and with a solid click, the door opened. Inside, a single lamp beside the bed illuminated the room. At the window, the curtains were open, and they looked down over the sparkling lights of the city. A tram slid past, blue flashes arcing from its wire.

Amanda placed her coat on a chair and turned to him, wanting to be directed now, taken, lead by the hand. She knew that she was the innocent one, now that the seduction had moved past flirting (she could do that), moved past small talk in a café (she managed that nicely), and had progressed past the wine and the meal. Amanda placed herself in his hands. I'm safe there, she thought.

Adam took her by the hand once more and lead her to the window. He knelt beside her and removed first one shoe and then the other. "Your poor feet, they must be aching, it's been a long day for you."

He stood up behind her. She was small and slight before him, and she rested her head on his shoulder, leaning back slightly. Adam kissed her hair, and then reached for the band that held her high ponytail in place, and carefully pulled it up and away from her head. Her long hair fell, and he arranged it so it fell down one side of her body, its length twisting through a long spiral. He placed one hand on her belly and held her in front of him, his other hand holding hers.

Amanda knew that he was in no hurry, and began to luxuriate in his every slow movement. God on earth, where had he learned such patience? Between her legs she was wet, so very wet. Yet he just held her belly, and it was her sexiest place. Against her hip, Amanda felt a shift of flesh, and she pushed back gently against a thickening heat. Her mind raced, trying to imagine his cock, what it would look like, what it would feel like in her hand, what it would taste like in her mouth.

She licked her lips, and her cunt throbbed. His slow, silent cupping of her belly was so intimate, so personal, and her senses heightened. The lights outside seemed sharper, brighter, and she heard distant sounds from the street below. She felt a pulse in her throat. She felt his thickening behind her.

Adam left one hand gently cupping Amanda's belly, which had a lovely curve to it, a little roundness. He moved his other hand up to her throat, and then undid the buttons of her blouse, one by one, moving slowly down the centre of her. Amanda wondered how his fingers could be so dexterous, until she looked at the window. Her focus shifted, and she saw that the light in the room came from such an angle that the window was like a mirror. She could see them both clearly, reflected there, and saw that Adam was watching his own fingers.

Adam undid every button on the blouse, and placed his warm hands directly on her skin. He reached inside the opened side of her blouse, and cupped a breast, the soft cloth of the bra under his palm. God, he's so gentle with me, Amanda thought. Every touch of me is the most caring, most precious thing in the world, it's like everything about me is worshipped and sacred.

She wanted to be naked in front of him, exposed in her young beauty. She moved away a little, and quickly dropped the blouse from her arms, letting it drop to the floor. While she was in motion, and momentarily out of Adam's arms, she slipped the thin straps of the bra from her shoulders, turned the garment around her torso and unclipped the clip. It too fell to the floor, and she stood there, half turned towards Adam, dressed only in her black skirt.

Adam gazed at her naked breasts, unashamedly looking at her, absorbing her dark areola and her long, thick nipples. Amanda wanted the heat of his mouth to suck her nipples harder, but not yet. She smiled up at him, as if to say, you like? She knew damn well that he did, that her body was lithe and slender before his eyes, and her back was slim. She saw his eyes narrow with lust and desire. She took her long hair in a twist, and it fell and covered one breast. She could be artful too, arranging herself as a vision before his eyes.

She slid down the zip of her skirt, and it too fell in a coil around her ankles. Amanda was completely nude before him, but wasn't at all self conscious. She bent down to pick up all of the clothes she had dropped, and the firm flesh of her ass was displayed for his delectation. Her small breasts dropped to long points as she bent over. Adam watched as she unabashedly picked up her clothes, turned to a chair, neatly folded the garments and placed them on it.

She looked at him again, and her eyes were black and wide, her smile confident, her lips full. Amanda loved being naked, nude, in front of this man, and he drank her in. She reached her arms up and wide to grip the curtains. As she pulled them together, she turned and wrapped them around her, so only her face showed.

"Adam, can you run me a shower, please. I'd love a shower before I go to bed." It was her turn to talk about bed now, as she teased him with the sight of her delicious body, before hiding it away, fleeting glimpses. His slow seduction gave her a new confidence, and she loved revealing herself and hiding herself.

"Of course, my love. And I'll dry you with a big towel when you're done." He turned towards the bathroom, shedding his jacket and placing it on the bed as he went past. Her naked beauty enticed him, excited him, but he could wait. Amanda would be a great delight, not to be rushed. With women, Adam had learned to be slow and careful. Hard and fast when the time was right for it, but not yet for this girl. Softness first, with this girl.

He ran the shower, and as Amanda walked past him into the bathroom, beautifully nude, she reached up to his face and kissed him once on the lips. She couldn't stop smiling. She wanted this man so much, but she too could wait. She wanted to imagine him, as he had imagined her, and then watch him undress. When she was ready.

She wrapped her hair up into a plastic cap, then stepped into the shower, knowing he was watching her every move. She deliberately ignored him, paying attention only to herself, lathering her body with the lightly scented soap. The water ran. He went back to the bedroom, wanting her so much.

She called him. "Adam, come dry me, I'm done." She stood on the floor towel, waiting for him, water beading down her skin. He wrapped her close in a big towel, and dried every limb, her front and back, between her legs.

"How can you be so gentle?" she asked, loved and caressed by his strong hands. Sex itself was a distant promise right at that moment, but Adam drying her was so erotic, so tender, so full of affection.

"I've had small children," he replied, "you learn to care utterly for a small child." He patted her back dry with the towel, wrapping it around her. "When you've cared for a child, it's just...well, you never forget how to do it. You make me remember that caring."

Adam looked at her with a flicker of emotion crossing his face. His eyes were bright. "Amanda, you've brought something out in me, that I've not felt for a long time."

He was kneeling beside her, and she looked down at his upturned face. "Oh, Adam, what should I do?"

He smiled up at her, and looked a little lost. "You'll know. When it's time, you'll know. Women always know." He stood. "But now, miss, make yourself comfortable on the bed, in the bed. It's my turn for a shower." He reached behind the door. "Here, put this dressing gown on." He laughed, "God, you're adorable. It's so big on you, where have you gone?" Her lovely face was all he could see of her, the gown so long and luxurious, nearly wrapped around her twice.

Amanda wanted to watch him strip, to see his tall frame in the shower, but she had been directed to bed, in the bed, on the bed. Adam was making it her choice about the next moment, the next five minutes, the next hour. She had to decide so many things for him, for them. On the bed or in the bed?

Amanda thought of the curators at the gallery and their artistry - how best to array the clothing, how to show it in its glory. She too must treat herself like a work of art, and make their first moment together timeless. She smiled to herself as she made her way to the bed, pondering her best angles, wondering what his favourite curves might be. How could she surprise Adam and delight him. On the bed or in the bed?

In the shower, Adam soaped his body all over. The nice thing about us both having a shower, he thought, is that we've both used the same soap. Which means we'll easily be able to distinguish each other's scents and tastes, untainted by any other perfumes or powders. His cock began to thicken as he remembered the smell of an aroused woman, that slightly metallic taste of her cunt when she came. He knew the taste of his semen had a little sweetness to it, and hoped Amanda would like it.

He wondered where Amanda might take him. He knew at some time he would come inside her; but whether he would come in her mouth or somewhere on her skin, well, that would depend on the course of events, what she liked.

Adam pondered the girl, the young woman in the room beyond. He loved her spirit and her bright intelligence. Finding someone his intellectual match was always a pleasure. Her independence too, he admired that. Over the course of the afternoon and evening her moods had shifted and ebbed, and he supposed his had too. Amanda understood stillness and silence, which suited him. Words weren't always needed.

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself. He looked down at his body. Not too bad, for a man in his fifties. Not as taut as when he was a young man, true, but he swam several kilometres a week and was in reasonable shape. His cock was thick but not hard, and swung pleasingly against his left thigh. His balls were loose from the heat of the shower, but never hung low. Adam cupped them in his hand, and they were cool in his palm. Ah yes, he thought, the hot and cold of a man.

He reached for another robe from the back of the door, and wrapped it around himself. He could take it off later, when she wanted to see all of him.

Adam opened the door of the bathroom, and saw that Amanda had pulled back the curtains a couple of feet. A full moon cast a pale light through the room. The bedside lamp was lit, spreading a warmer glow. Amanda lay on the bed, still in her robe. She had arranged the pillows behind her back and was half sitting, half lying on the bed, with the covers pulled back. She was like an odalisque in a classical painting.

But both feet were together and pointing towards Adam, her toes straight up. She wriggled them in a hello, and it was such a silly, delightful gesture that Adman had to laugh. Amanda wasn't treating this seduction with the gravitas it never deserved, she was playful and making it fun. Somewhere she had learned that sex with joy is best.

"Adam, my feet are saying hello, because you paid them so much attention, earlier on." Amanda's voice was light, her eyes bright and smiling. And then her voice lowered, and the exquisite sexiness that he sometimes heard at the coffee counter was there.

"But stop right there. Your gown, take it off. I want to look at you. I've only ever seen you in a suit."

Beneath his gown, Adam's cock throbbed. He had no problems, none whatsoever, with Amanda telling him what to do. He could see from her intense gaze that he was going to be scrutinised, held naked in front of her. He undid the robe and let it fall to his feet, but didn't move. He held his hands loosely by his sides, and stood, letting her study him.

Amanda looked at his face, those familiar eyes and the slight crooked smile. Adam's hair was slicked back, still wet from the shower, and silver in the moonlight. The hair on the top half of his chest was silvered too, darkening into blackness on his belly. Amanda took a quick intake of breath when her gaze travelled over his hanging thickness, and she saw even when soft his cock was long. It was beautifully proportioned, not too thick and not too thin, its head still mostly covered by its foreskin.

Her mind went to the only other cock she knew really well, and she knew immediately that Antony's shaft, even when hard, was shorter than the one before her now. She'd never much thought of different sized cocks before, but Adam....

"Closer, step closer. I want to see you closer."

Adam took two steps towards the bed, and was rewarded by Amanda pulling back the sides of her bath robe, revealing her nude body, legs slightly parted now. She rested one hand along the top of her hip, her fingers pointing straight at the dark cleft between her thighs. Her neat triangle of hair was like a shadow on the base of her belly. Amanda's nipples were tight, her slight breasts high on her chest.

Adam looked upon her, and his cock stirred and thickened at the sight of her.

"Oh, so you like what you see, then." Amanda had seen his silent response, and was delighted that her young body could instantly provoke a thickening.

"Oh yes, I like what I see very much. Very much indeed."

"Well, don't just stand there. Come to the bed, come to me." There, Amanda had said it, she'd invited him to her bed. Their bed, in their room, in their small city. I wonder how many other couples are going to their beds right now, Amanda thought. How many are like me, doing this for the first time?

Adam went to the side of the bed, leaned over and kissed her. For the first time, he kissed Amanda fully and deeply on the lips, tasting her sweet skin and teasing her tongue with his. She kissed him back, and both her hands went to the back of his head. "Ohhh, Adam, quick, lie down here, hold me."

She couldn't help her eagerness, turning on her side to hold him close. She ran her hands through the hair on his chest, and rested one palm over his heart. She dragged her fingers over his nipple, and it was tight and pointed. She pressed her hand against it, and felt a hot movement against her thigh. "Adam, fuck, your cock. I love your cock, show me your cock." She pushed him onto his back.

"Woah girl, slow down," Adam reached for her, cradling her cheek in the palm of his hand. "There's plenty of time to meet my cock, there's no hurry." But he loved it that she wanted his hard cock, and her voice when she said it, cock, cock, fuck that was sexy. He pushed back on a button, testing for a reaction. "Show me your tits and cunt, and you can touch my cock. How's that for fair."

Amanda pulled herself up the bed until one pert tit was near his mouth. "That's fair, here, suck on this," she said, as she dropped her breast to his mouth. At the same time, she swung a leg over Adam's torso and ground her wet cunt against his side. Her grip was tight, her lithe legs wrapping around his. "Fuck, I'm so fucking horny." She sounded a little surprised at herself.

Adam was fully erect now, the unexpected words coming from her mouth causing his prick to bounce and tighten. Wow, I didn't expect that, he thought, I figured she might be more reserved. Fuck, she's a changeling. "Suck me, Amanda, take my cock into your mouth."

"Wait, Adam. When I'm ready, I'll suck you. You have to pamper my nipples first. My breasts and nipples are so sensitive. I think it's coz my tits are small."

"Amanda, your breasts are perfect. You're going to love your small breasts when you're forty, that's for sure."

Does he mention the age thing deliberately, Amanda wondered, because of the difference in our ages, or because he's older and can think of women at different ages, because they're all around him, they're who he sees? She couldn't imagine being forty, it was just too far away. She started to picture the different women who came into the café, how they dressed, how they carried themselves, how they looked. She realised her youth was a fleeting thing.

"Amanda, honey, where have you gone? You're not here." Adam instinctively circled his arm around her back, pulling her head back down to his shoulder and cradling her delicate body against his. Her mood had suddenly shifted, and he sensed that his silence was the best thing. She probably couldn't say what it was, if he asked her.

He cradled her head against his chest, stroking her hair, calming her. She was like a cat, letting herself be calmed. He smiled. She's been aroused for hours, he thought, remembering that lovely, quick flash of her thigh as she pulled her panties down her legs. Was that today? It seemed like ages ago.

He was big in the bed, and warm. With her cheek against his chest, a hair tickled Amanda's nose, and she brushed it away. Adam's heart beat was slow and steady. As she lay there, she heard, every ten beats or so, a slight pause and then a quick catch up. It was as if his heart was almost missing a beat and then deciding, yes, that's the right time, that's the beat, keep going.

His hand through her hair was soothing, and she was conscious of his other hand just resting on her hip, not moving. She threaded her fingers through the hair on his chest and was content, pressing rhythmically with her finger tips against his skin. Her eyelashes flickered, tension fell away and she softened onto his body. He's so comforting, she thought, as she drifted into the sensation of his hand stroking her hair.

Amanda's body jerked, and a little sigh came from her lips. Adam stopped stroking her hair for a moment, listening for her movement, her breath. Gently, he pulled one of the bed covers over them, to keep her warm. As he lay there, he listened to the low hum of the air conditioner and the distant noises from the street below, and the soft sound of Amanda's breathing. His heart melted, and he held her safe.