The Floating World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh h, she sighed. Adam was so gentle, too gentle, her heart ached with his softness as he shafted her with his long cock, finally piercing the aching dam that had been building up all evening, all the long days, a deep swelling flow of heat and spreading sensation from deep inside her belly.

Gabriela opened herself for him, and he was in her, deep, one arm wrapped under her neck now, cradling her head to his, her cheek against his cheek, his lips soft kisses on hers. Oh yes, she sighed, love me, fuck me, my beautiful man, take me, take me. Make me yours.

Gabriela opened her eyes and held his gaze as he shafted into her, long and thick into the depths of her body, heat and sweat and a faster movement now, her pleasure a hot keen of ecstasy as she peaked in colours and white light, her body throbbing and shuddering under him as she came, her first orgasm with a cock inside her.

And her second, moments later, a long slow moment, wet and hard, pulsating around him. Gabriela thrust up to meet Adam, clenching his thick long shaft, rhythmic squeezes of her cunt like a hand. Gabriela's mouth was hungry for his, sucking in his tongue, eating his lips, fucking her tongue up into his mouth as he fucked her deep open cunt, faster now and Gabriela was helpless, helpless as he surged into her.

Adam felt a long deep heat at the base of his spine as his cum thickened and surged until with long thrusts, two and three pumps, his cum jetted hard as his back arched above her, creaming cum pulsed into Gabriela. The spill peaked her once more, "yes," she cried, "oh h, ye es!" Her cries rang out in the room, a sudden scream silenced.

"I'm coming," Adam echoed her cry, "ahh h," and they surged and fucked and came together, high heat and white light and their eyes seeing nothing, and they came, clutching and holding and never letting go, they came together.

Gabriela clung to him and pulled his weight down onto her body, feeling his solidity covering her fragility. She shuddered with after shocks rippling through her, long waves of pleasure taking her breath, gasping breaths nearly sobs but laughing too. Her glow began, that long warm place where heat became warmth, swift movements turned to slow caresses, and Gabriela fell silent.

Still inside her, Adam rolled on to his side and wrapped his arms around Gabriela, and hugged her to his chest. Safe, so safe. She smiled up at him and touched his cheek and he was there. Hers, this man, this lovely man.

They murmured to each other, low whispers and soft laughter, as they descended from the soaring heights of their orgasms. Their fingers traced spirals and patterns on each other's skin, and they became still in the night. At some point Adam shifted and his softened cock eased from her. Gabriela rolled away from him, their juice left a shining trail on her hip.

She nestled her ass back against Adam's groin and felt his heat there. She smiled, marvelling at the softness where once there had been hardness. Gabriela drifted into sleep, Adam's hand warm on her belly, cupping the small mound of it. Later, he too slept, and she was warm and small as he spooned her.

Several hours later Gabriela stirred, a chill on her skin from the cooler night air. "Pull the covers up, Daddy, I'm cold," she whispered, still asleep, not knowing where she was, who she was with.

In the morning Gabriela woke first. She crept from the bed and went to the bathroom. After she flushed, she looked at herself in the mirror, carefully, tilting her head first one way and then the other. I'm no different, she thought, not really. She contemplated herself once more, looking at herself in the mirror, quite still, a serious look on her face.

She decided. Gabriela put her hair up in a twisted coil, and snapped a band about it. She took every ring off from her fingers, her studs and diamonds from her ears, and gazed upon herself, utterly naked.

Proudly, Gabriela walked back to the bedroom. She went to the bed, pulled back the covers, and lay her head on Adam's chest. She gently placed a hand on his soft, sleeping cock and held it there, not moving.

In time, Adam grew hard and Gabriela held him, still not moving. When he finally stirred, waking slowly, she let his shaft go. She rolled on to her front, then kneeled, raising her lush ass high and placing her weight on her elbows. Gabriela's full breasts swung below her body, and she presented herself for Adam's morning pleasure. She wanted him.

***

"I don't get it, Gabs," pondered Felicity later that week. "Why did you take off the choker, and all of your jewellery?"

"Because I wanted to be utterly naked for him, totally exposed and open for him, me, unadorned." Gabriela paused. "I trust him absolutely, Flick, but he doesn't own me." She took the long blackness of her hair in one hand and let it fall over her forearm and her fingers.

"I'll go to him again, of course I will." She remembered everything. "How could I not?"

She wanted him.