All Comments on 'The Florida Trip Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love you, man!

I was so excited when I saw this story, and then I read it’s going to take place in WDW?!?! You have officially been promoted to the best writer on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Part 2

Really enjoyed The Baseball Trip and this is an excellent follow-up based on this posting. I like the new additions to the group. Thank you.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back Spector. Baseball road trip still one of my favorites, this is off to a very good start, Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An enthusiastic welcome back.

Loved the baseball trip and this submission, given the small change in casting, has equal potential for a perverted road trip. Great lead in and entertaining build up. (Something so many of the authors on this site could take lessons from.) That said; let's try not to spot the seats in brothers Honda. Well... maybe just a tiny bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One sausage too many

Please, can Kevin return home because of an emergency leaving Kelsey behind to continue the trip? Please? Please?

xavierwxavierwover 4 years ago
Off To An Excellent Start!

Spector,

What a great way to start the sequel! Although I'm not thrilled about the addition of Kevin, I'm keeping an open mind given your writing skills! LOL!

Keep up the great work and all will be well to keep you at the top of my Favorites list!

X-Man

XacksonXacksonover 4 years ago
I agree with Xavier a touch

But I also feel that you just did a massive 180 on bens write up, if he was not built for long lasting relationships and casual/open ones, his relationship with Julia would not be as strained as it was.

I also feel that his new girl is going to be a problem but that’s a different story for later changing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Great start to the series. I have to wonder if somewhere between SC and FL that an emergency is going to arise for both Kevin and Alyssa that forces them both to go back leaving Ben as the only rooster in the hen house without his mate. We'll see. If not, I get the feeling that Alyssa ends up with Kevin before the end of the trip and Ben gets Sarah and Kelsey. This is going to be so much fun!! Five stars and a favorite point!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Great start

How will you go from here?

I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cracka start to the next trip, we’ll done!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius6 months ago

Very well written. Nicely crafted both from a technical standpoint (no grammar goofs or typos that I noticed) and a design standpoint. I didn't feel like I missed out on anything for not having started with the previous, baseball road trip. I look forward to following the rest of the series.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

so the plot will be around how Kevin fucks Alyssa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES