The Florida Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with the early start, we still had two long days of driving ahead of us before we arrived in Orlando. The plan was to marathon 10 straight hours and stay the night in Florence, South Carolina. This meant being absolute road warriors -- no sightseeing or nothing.

"You can pee when I stop for gas," Julia said.

"What if I have to go before then?" Chloe asked. Julia reached back and handed her an empty water bottle. Chloe looked at it like it was radioactive.

"Whatever, dude," Julia said, "I use it all the time."

"I wish I could tell you she's joking," I said, "I really do."

Chloe eyed the car window nervously, like she might be thinking about how to climb out.

*

When we got to Maryland, we stopped for gas (shout out to the Chesapeake House Service Area!), allowing Chloe to leave Julia's urine bottle on the floor of the car. I went in to get some snacks and found Kelsey already in there. The beautiful blonde was eyeing up the various sizes and flavors of Snickers, like trying to memorize the labels for later.

"Kevin had to pee," Kelsey said, "He's such a road trip lightweight."

"He seems nice," I said.

"You've barely met him," Kelsey said, "You're just using the 'guy way' to tell me he's fucking hot."

"That he is," I said, "Seriously. Nicely done."

Kelsey gave me a little curtsey. She'd dressed down to a light pink t-shirt, like she was already preparing for the warmer weather to come.

"Alyssa's very pretty," Kelsey said, "I'm almost jealous."

"Nothing to be jealous of," I said, curtseying back to her, "You'll always be my little slut."

"You have to stop saying things like that," Kelsey said, shushing me.

"You mean he really doesn't know?"

"That I went full nympho on a summer trip last year?" Kelsey said. Almost growled. "No, I can't imagine why I'd tell him that."

I held up my hands in mock surrender. "Alyssa knows," I said.

"It's different for girls," Kelsey said, "I bet she thinks it's hot, all the stuff you did."

"No, she's... Yes, OK, she totally does," I said, blushing a bit.

"If Kevin knew? I mean, if he even suspected? Girls aren't supposed to do stuff like that, you know."

"Your boyfriend should like you for who you are, Kelsey," I said, "Not the person you want him to think you should be."

"And that's how Alyssa feels about you?"

At that moment, Kevin came over and joined us in the candy aisle.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I had to concede -- he really was the dictionary definition of a hunk with a broad, muscular chest and a playful smile. I hoped my heterosexuality could take the hit.

"Just catching up," Kelsey said, "I've known Ben for a long time. He was best friends with my older brother growing up."

"And you guys did that whole baseball thing last summer. I remember," Kevin said. He cocked an eyebrow. "All of you squished into one car for a whole week. I imagine it was pretty hard not to end up doing something dirty."

"Nope. Not a thing," Kelsey said.

"Totally chaste," I said.

Kevin nodded thoughtfully.

*

When I came back from getting snacks, I found my own Alyssa sitting behind the wheel. She gave me a wild grin and stuck her tongue out at me. "I get to drive," she said in sing song.

"What the hell, Julia?" I said, "Last time you let me drive, like, once the entire trip. But you trust my girlfriend already?"

"It was twice," Julia said as she got into the backseat, "I'm not a crazy person, dude. I need to rest before I swerve us into a Jersey divider somewhere in Virginia."

Chloe had already taken shotgun, so I climbed back into my bucket seat in the middle row. I looked over and saw Sarah sitting next to me. She smiled and ran her hand through her hair, tucking it behind her ear, shyly. I smiled back, like a couple flirting across a crowded room. There was nothing between us.

The tires screeched as Alyssa rocketed out of the rest area and back onto the road. As we went south, it seemed the seasons, themselves, were passing us by. First the snow disappeared. Then the grass turned greener. The trees began to bud. Alyssa lowered her window and let her red hair ripple back in the wind like a bright, crimson streamer.

Sarah made a show of studying the road as it went past. But I kept catching the sexy brunette staring over at me when she thought I wasn't looking. I took it as a chance to start a conversation.

"So, what happened with Robbie?" I asked.

Sarah shook her head. "It's fine. Totally expected, honestly. I think we're just two very different people. That's all."

"He's an asshole," Chloe said from the front.

"That was always my feeling," Julia said from behind us.

"It's fine, guys. Really," Sarah said, "Honestly, it's nice to be single for once. We'd been together for so long, Rob and me. I think I need the time to be myself. Figure out who I am, rather than just being some dude's girlfriend."

"Amen to that," Julia said.

"Same here," I said. Alyssa tried to reach back and swat me, but she missed.

"Maybe you girls are on to something," Alyssa said. She gave me an ugly look in the rearview mirror.

"What about you, Chloe?" Julia asked, "Are you gloriously free from the restrictive grips of our male oppressors?"

Sarah started to giggle.

"Sort of?" Chloe said, "I am in a relationship, just not with a boy. Her name is Jessie."

"Sounds awesome," Julia said without missing a beat.

*

We stopped at a McDonald's in Virginia for lunch. Afterwards, for the first time, Kelsey was willing to be separated from her boyfriend. Instead, Chloe went with Kevin in the other car. I suppose Kelsey was comfortable with that arrangement, knowing that Sarah's sister wasn't into guys.

Julia must have been feeling guilty about before because she now gave me the keys, joining me up front. Kelsey got in next to Sarah, while Alyssa took the back row -- a place I'd already come to think of as the napping spot.

Once we got back on the road, I did my best to focus on driving. I wasn't used to such a large car and it felt more like steering a boat. Having Julia watch my every move didn't help -- she acted like I was holding her newborn child: every move I made seemed to elicit an angry tut or an elongated sigh.

Yet I could only focus on one thing: what was going on behind me.

It started with some light chatter. Alyssa asked Kelsey the usual questions -- where was she going to school, what was she studying -- that sort of thing. But as the conversation kept progressing, the questions got more risque. My girlfriend giggled. Tossed her hair. As I watched, agape, the mindless small talk transformed into full on flirting. My red-headed girlfriend was clearly putting the moves on beautiful blonde Kelsey!

"So, have you like, ever been with a girl before?" Alyssa asked, winking at me in the rearview.

Like I said, I knew my girlfriend was bi. Before she was with me, she'd been with another girl. And, I mean, it was Kelsey. Even straight girls fell for Kelsey. So, it's not like I was really shocked. Kelsey, on the other hand, did not seem pleased to be caught up in the racy conversation.

"It's awesome, right?" Alyssa said, "Girls take you to a totally different place than boys. Not that I don't love a good hard dick. I mean, nothing beats that. But sometimes you want someone who's put in serious hours on the equipment, y'know?"

"Oh, I totally know what you mean," Sarah said.

"What about you Kelsey?" Alyssa asked, "Wouldn't you agree?"

I gave Julia a knowing look, but she just glared and pointed me back to the road. Then she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye on them."

"Thanks, roomie."

"I mean, if they ruin my brother's upholstery..."

By the time we parked at the restaurant for dinner, everyone was feeling more than a little aroused. Alyssa and Kelsey from their flirtatious conversation. Me, Julia, and Sarah from having to listen to it. Even Kevin and Chloe seemed a bit worked up from the other car, which was interesting.

We stopped at an Outback Steakhouse in Lumberton, North Carolina. We were only an hour away from our hotel, but we were all beat and starving so it was time to rest, regardless of logistical convenience. Alyssa grabbed my hand as I got out of the car. Kelsey reached for Kevin, while Sarah and Chloe held hands, too. Poor Julia was the only one companion-less. I extended an arm for her, but she slapped me away. She smiled as she did it, though.

Inside, we got a big table for all seven of us. Somehow, I hadn't realized what a huge group we were until we were all seated around the table. We felt like a little, college-aged, army corp. All hopped up on hormones and ready to hit the battlefield.

After hours upon hours of sitting it was still oddly nice to sit, especially in a place that wasn't moving. Being in a restaurant, looking at a big menu, somehow it helped me feel like a human being again. Build back the equilibrium I'd lost from long hours in the car.

I intentionally sat myself and Alyssa away from Kelsey, hoping to give the beautiful blonde a break. Fortunately, Kelsey seemed way too captivated by her own boyfriend to notice if anything was up. Trying to help with the beautiful blonde, however, sat me right next to sexy Sarah. The buxom brunette kept catching my eye and smiling at me. I guess I wasn't the only one in the relationship getting some outside attention.

Alyssa looked over at Sarah and frowned. Then she stood up and announced, loudly, "I'm going to the bathroom." She grabbed my hand and pulled me off with her.

"I don't think you need my help to..." but I couldn't even finish speaking before we were gone. Alyssa dragged me down the darkened hall to the restrooms. There was the usual communal men and women's rooms, but in the center was a door marked with the word "Family." Alyssa swung open the door, slammed it behind her, and clicked the lock closed.

Before I could ask what was going on, my redheaded girlfriend jumped against me, slamming her lips onto mine.

"Fuck, I want you so bad," she gasped, then jammed her tongue in my mouth. She ran her breasts against my chest. Her hands danced down my sides. Her sex pressed into mine almost as hard as her mouth was against my lips.

"Here?" I managed to choke out. Alyssa responded by shooting her hand down my slacks and grabbing my member. Her knees went weak.

"God, I love that big cock," she said, then groaned. I was already rock hard, but somehow I still managed to expand in my girlfriend's eager hands. I reached into her pants and found her pussy -- open and dripping. "Fuck that's nice. Oh, Ben."

Our pants were too tight to allow much moving. It was mostly us just gripping each other's organs as hard as we could. It felt so good to have Alyssa holding my cock. Her pussy suckling at my fingers.

Breathless, Alyssa pulled away. She shook herself off and straightened. Pulled her hair back.

"Fuck, we need to get to that hotel fucking fast," she said. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and bounded out of the bathroom.

When we got back to our table, there was no hiding that we'd been up to something. Julia gave me a thumb's up, but Sarah wouldn't meet my eyes. Cutely, Kelsey and Kevin excused themselves a few minutes later. But they returned soon after, looking barely disheveled. I doubted she'd given him more than a kiss. Still, it was sweet to be someone's inspiration. Chloe and Sarah got up at one point, as well, but I'm pretty sure they were just going to actually use the bathroom.

When dinner finally showed up at our table, we were too hungry to keep being horny. Everyone ate in silence. Whatever talking we had left in us had been drained by the long drive.

It felt like a quick meal. We stumbled out of the restaurant feeling like hours had passed. I took a deep breath and looked around. Stretched my tender legs. The sky was pitch black. The parking lot smelled like tarmac and pine. But most importantly -- the thing that had me thrumming from the hairs on my skin to the marrow in my bones -- it was warm. Not hot. Not yet. But comfortably, wonderfully warm.

I looked around and saw my old friends standing next to me. These people I'd bonded with so closely once before. It felt like stepping back into a wonderful dream, only to discover that this was the reality. The cold loneliness the mirage. Like I'd rediscovered my happiness, here, in some random rest stop in the middle of North Carolina.

I hugged Alyssa tightly and took a deep breath. As if the evening air could cleanse my very soul.

*

Julia got behind the wheel of the Odyssey once again. Sarah got in the passenger seat while Chloe, Alyssa, and I retreated to the back together. Kelsey rejoined Kevin in his car

I'd thought eating would reinvigorate everyone, but instead it seemed to have sapped the last of our energy. We let the road noise lull us as we went. Thinking about our little make out session at the restaurant -- hoping Julia couldn't possibly be that attentive -- I reached over for Alyssa's hand. She just snored slightly and turned onto her side. Well, so much for a more exciting evening.

The last hour of driving seemed to take as long as the entire day. Finally, we reached Florence, South Carolina and pulled into our hotel parking lot. Compared to where we'd been that morning, in NYC, the building was tiny. But out here it looked like the tallest thing for miles. I shook Alyssa awake and we unfolded ourselves out of the car. Bodies aching. We'd been sitting for almost a day straight and all I could think about was resting.

We waited outside while Julia and Kelsey went into the lobby to check in. I was in far better financial shape than I'd been the previous summer. I'd taken a part-time temping gig -- answering phones for a reinsurance office when I wasn't taking classes -- and so I had some spending money this time around. Of course, looking back, I was still broke as hell. But, at the time, I was starting to see my wallet thicken and it filled me with cash-based confidence. It's how I could justify the trip to Disney in the first place.

But we still couldn't afford to get individual hotel rooms. It's why we needed Chloe to replace Brandon in the first place. We literally could not afford to lose the extra person. Stuffing seven people in a room, though, was not an option either. So we split into two groups and called it good enough. Whatever money we had, we wanted to save it for the Happiest Place on Earth.

Julia came back outside holding the keys like she was showing down her five-card stud hand. I saw she was smiling broadly and I couldn't figure why.

"Dude," she said, "They have a pool!"

*

We parked the car, got what we needed from our bags, and tromped up to our hotel rooms. Kelsey, Kevin, and Julia went to one, while Alyssa and I followed Sarah and Chloe into ours.

We had the standard tiny room with two double beds and a bathroom so small that sitting on the toilet put your feet in the shower. The whole place smelled like old carpet and fresh aerosol. As soon as we walked in, Alyssa flopped down on the bed like a corpse.

"Chloe and I will change first, then you and Alyssa can go," Sarah said. She started walking into the bathroom.

"I'm not even going to bother with pajamas," Alyssa said, face planted in the pillows.

"Neither are we," Sarah said, "Just bathing suits."

"What?" Alyssa's head popped up, "Are you crazy?"

"Alyssa, there's a pool," I said.

"Ben," she stood up and took my head in her hands like I was an idiot child, "It feels like it's after midnight and I'm exhausted. How are you all not exhausted?"

"First of all, it's only 9. And second of all..." I looked her straight in the eyes, "There's. A. Pool."

"Oh, fuck. Yes," Alyssa said, the knowledge slowly seeping into her mind. "Why didn't you say so?"

*

When we met downstairs in the lobby, I had to laugh. Sarah, Kelsey, Julia, and I were all wearing the same exact suits we'd bought the last time we were all together. Sarah in her dark green one-piece and Julia in the verdant one with crisscrossed straps in the back. Kelsey had on one of the bikinis she'd bought, a yellow one that was probably the most conservative of everything she'd gotten way back when.

Alyssa was also in a bikini, a little blue one with buckles on the sides of the bottoms and no shoulder straps on the top. Chloe, on the other hand, had something on that was much like her sister's -- a red one-piece that looked like it was made more for athletics than attraction. Also, Kevin and I both had on trunks. Not that either of us cared. I could tell he was appreciating the women around him as much as I was.

Damn. Why did we need to go anywhere? I could have just stayed in that lobby for hours, staring, and felt like my vacation had been worth every expense.

Alyssa, her body freckled from head to toe. I knew what she looked like under that suit and I couldn't help but imagine undoing those buckles on her bottoms. Sliding that top over her shoulders. Julia so athletic and lithe. Her little boobs did their best to show in her suit. So in contrast with Sarah -- of course, sexy Sarah -- her massive breasts practically bursting. I couldn't stop appreciating her curves. She was a little slimmer in her stomach than I'd remembered, and it made her assets seem to expand outward all the more. Chloe had about three-quarters of her sister's chest, but it hardly mattered with that full, rounded bottom of hers poking out. She could have been wearing a barrel and I'd have noticed her perfect posterior. And Kelsey, of course. Kelsey was just so beautiful. The supermodel body with the starbright smile.

"So, we swimming or what?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah," Alyssa said and snickered, "Swimming."

We invaded the pool, a horde of horny college kids come to break down each other's doors -- rape and pillage in all the best sort of ways. We greeted the over-chlorinated water with a chorus of splashes and girly squeals.

Chloe and Julia raced each other end to end. Sarah and Kelsey sank to the bottom, holding their breath for as long as they could. I settled back against the side of the pool, letting it all drift away.

Then Kevin found a beach ball. He pretended to toss it to Kelsey, but he threw it to me, instead.

"Hey, that's not fair," Alyssa said. I whipped the rainbow-colored ball right past her and back to Kevin. He held it right above Kelsey's head. Grinning dastardly. As Kevin and I tortured our girlfriends (all in good fun, I swear), Sarah, Chloe and Julia swam off to the side wearing bemused smiles.

"Not really regretting this whole 'single' thing right now," Julia said.

"Me neither," Sarah agreed.

Kelsey leapt at Kevin, but he arced the ball back to me. The blonde girl hit the water with a frustrated grunt.

"I know how to solve this," Alyssa said. She swam over, pulled Kelsey to the side, and whispered in her ear. The blonde nodded, seriously. They paired off -- Alyssa in front of me while Kelsey went to Kevin. I wasn't sure what the plan was. It seemed like Alyssa's idea was to just stand there and stare at me?

Alyssa shifted her shoulders. Her blue bikini slid down. Slowly, my amazing girlfriend's incredible tits slid into view. Freckled skin. Erect nipples. Her pinkish globes of pleasure slid out in all their glory. I stood slack jawed. Alyssa was the better side of a B and her breasts really were close to perfect. Perky and soft.

Somehow, I wrenched my eyes over and saw that Kelsey was giving Kevin a similar show. Though I could only see her back, my knees buckled with the thought of what he must be seeing. I glanced back and saw the beachball was gone.

Alyssa cried out in triumph, then skittered away. "Catch me if you can!" Her bare breasts bouncing as she went. And then Kelsey was off as well. Both of them jiggling in concert around the pool.