The Florida Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it back," Julia said, eyes fixated on the action in front of us, "Single is overrated."

"Fuck yeah," Chloe said, similarly entranced.

I tried my best to take off after my girlfriend, but I suddenly felt heavy in the water. My body's reaction to Alyssa and Kelsey's display certainly didn't make me any faster. Kevin and I both sort of drifted around the pool. Looking at each other with a mix of humor and frustration.

As if we'd arranged it, Kevin and I leapt forward in unison, trying to catch the girls as they pranced around the pool like mischievous nymphs. I spun left to go after Alyssa while Kevin went toward Kelsey, of course. Did we really want the ball anymore or were we just hoping to catch our topless girlfriends? I mean, did it even matter?

I reached for Alyssa's arm, but she slipped away and fired the ball over to Kelsey. She grabbed it out of the air, then spun out of Kevin's reach. Both girls cackled. Kevin and I froze in place. Like tigers, we waited. Haunches tight. Ready to pounce.

Again, we attacked to no avail. How were these women so quick? We settled back into the center. And then Kevin said the word that rocketed everything to the next level.

"Switch!" he shouted. Without warning, Kevin dove toward my girlfriend. I had no choice but to chase Kelsey.

I'd like to think I heard a gasp come from the corner where Julia, Chloe, and Sarah were standing. I'd like to believe that the lights suddenly went brighter, the music ratcheting up an octave. But there was no music. The lights all stayed the same. And that gasp could easily have just been the gurgling of the pool water.

Instead, we both leapt forward like it was nothing. The two girls froze in surprise. Kevin quickly wrapped himself around my topless girlfriend. I did the same to Kelsey. The beautiful blonde's bare breasts pressed against my arms. Butt cheek grinding on my erection. Her breathing came fast in my ear. Arousal? Exertion? Fear? Maybe all of it. I know I was feeling that way. A sick mix that made my stomach flop while my cock held hard.

The beach ball sputtered into the center of the pool, forgotten. Kevin and I stood on opposite ends of the pool holding each other's significant other. Alyssa looked at me from across the water, her eyes wide. Red hair plastered against Kevin's rugged chest. We froze in shocked silence, as if none of us could understand how we'd ended up this way.

Chloe broke the standoff. She jumped into the center of the pool, grabbed the ball, and took off. "Mine!"

But what really made things interesting was what Julia did. As Chloe leapt for the ball, my cute roommate reached out to grab her. But instead of getting skin, Julia caught the back of Chloe's swimsuit. SNAP and Chloe was as topless as the rest of us.

The teenage brunette looked down at her now naked breasts in shock. Everyone seemed staggered with the same surprise. Chloe had nice breasts, no doubt. She was no Sarah, but that girl had a pair of tits to rival any I'd experienced. They'd probably have been the biggest boobs I'd ever seen, if I hadn't already spied her older sister's.

Had Julia exposed Chloe on purpose? Or was it an accident? I'll never know. But if we hadn't sparked ourselves up already, everything was now fully aflame.

Chloe spun around, not even bothering to pull up her top. The beach ball forgotten, she tackled Julia and tore the athletic girl's top right down, exposing my roomie's sexy little titties. The two of them started wrestling, writhing. Splashing and screaming. It was clearly all in good fun. Mostly.

I stood, stiff in so many ways, holding half-naked Kelsey in my arms. Kevin did the same with Alyssa. All of us sort of entranced. Terrified to move forward. Afraid to stop.

Sarah was off to the side as well, jaw agape as the two girls wrapped around each other for leverage. "Fuck it," she said, "Keep your hands off my sister!" Sarah dove between them trying to pull the women apart. There was a cloud of water, flailing arms and legs. And then all three of them stood staring. Panting. And Sarah was now topless, as well.

"Holy fuck," I heard Kelsey gasp. She ground her backside into me even more urgently.

The comparison between all of the tremendous chests became clear. Everyone there had a rack worth displaying, none of them came close to competing with Sarah. It wasn't just that Sarah's breasts were big -- there's plenty of enormous boobs out there in the world. It was the size combined with the shape. The quality that matched the quantity. That girl was sex on a stick.

My distraction -- the whole room's really -- gave Kelsey the chance to finally slip out of my grasp.

"Revenge!" she cried and jumped on Sarah's shoulders.

Seeing that Kelsey was free, Kevin let go of Alyssa, as well, and soon all the girls were chasing after each other, breasts bouncing in the water. So many shapes and sizes and all so wonderful. Kevin and I remained to the side, forgotten, silently enjoying the show.

There was some semblance of sides for a moment. As if the girls were still playing instead of taking the opportunity for some secret groping. Then they all came together in a massive, topless scrum in the center of the pool. 'Accidental' feels copped all around. Little gasps and screams. Wet bodies writhing in the water. My dick couldn't get any harder, but it tried anyway.

The women all broke into peals of laughter and fell apart.

"Whew," Alyssa said, "Definitely time for the hot tub after that."

*

We all settled into the roiling, soothing heat. I noticed not one of the girls had stopped to adjust her state of undress. Not that I could see much around the foam. The thick bubbles kept me from ogling much at all, actually. I couldn't complain -- I was relying on that same camouflage for my own arousal. I had barely been able to sneak out of the pool as it was. Not that I really thought anyone would be scandalized. I mean, really. A bunch of half-naked women gave me a hard-on. What a scandal. Still it somehow seemed safer to keep things in the bubbly shadows. For the moment.

"God, it's good to be back together with you guys," Sarah said. We all nodded in agreement.

The room went silent. Just the white noise of water. I found a jet and shifted to get it on my lower back. I lolled my head onto the tile. Stared up at the fluorescent lights and sighed. I was tired. Invigorated. Strung out from all the ups and downs of the day.

I heard something that sounded like a gasp. I shot up and looked around the hot tub, but I saw nothing. Probably just jacuzzi noises.

An arm shot across my stomach. Reached straight down and grabbed my aching cock through my swimsuit. Holy fuck!

I looked over to my left. Sarah! The sexy minx. She gave me a guilty smile and gestured for me to stay quiet. Then she sort of nodded her head over to the other side of the tub. Alyssa was sitting across from me, between Kevin and Kelsey. Both her arms were outstretched under the water. Almost as if she was... Holy FUCK!

I could tell by Kelsey's face. The way her mouth hung slightly open. Brow furrowed. It looked like Kevin was fairly focused on what was going on between his legs, as well. My redheaded girlfriend was working both of them. A sexy little smile played on her lips.

The water was frothing enough, of course, that I couldn't be exactly sure. Kelsey and Kevin could easily have been working themselves. I didn't think so, though. In fact, I was pretty sure that Kevin was reaching over to return Alyssa's favor. But the water made everything unclear. Thus no one could notice, either, that Sarah had now slipped her hand under the waistband of my suit and taken hold of my bare cock. Lovingly stroking me up and down.

Well, my girlfriend had said she wanted us both to fool around. So, dutiful boyfriend that I was, I shifted over to give Sarah better access. Then I slid my hand down her stomach and into her own center of pleasure.

Sarah sighed deeply as my fingers found her hungry puss. I knew the water couldn't be doing much for her lubrication, but she was still plenty slippery and certainly eager. Her snatch squeezed around my digits. I'd forgotten how tight Sarah was. Always talking about her tiny pussy -- she wasn't kidding.

"God, I've missed this," Sarah whispered in my ear, giving my dick an extra hard squeeze as she said it. As I explored Sarah's sweet interior, I remembered how she liked to taste herself before rubbing off. But I couldn't think of a way to give her a sample without taking my hand out of the water. As open as we all were, we were all still pretending at propriety. Sort of.

I looked around the tub -- it seemed like everyone was enjoying each other now. To my right, Chloe and Julia were sitting awfully close to each other. Heads resting on each other's shoulders. Kelsey was lying back. Her chest red. Alyssa was smiling from ear to ear, arms moving up and back in unison. The queen on her throne. She saw me looking and gave me a little wink.

For a moment I felt a twinge of jealousy, but then Sarah sped up and I lost focus on anything but her nimble hands. I did my best to find her pace with my own fingers. Pressed her clit with my thumb. She grunted as I made contact. Her bare breasts shook slightly. Oh, to take one into my mouth. But that would have shattered our unspoken rule, where everyone was getting off with someone they shouldn't, and the only way to make it OK was to pretend like it wasn't happening. What goes on beneath the bubbles, stays beneath the bubbles.

I felt my ecstasy go from impending to reality. My cock swelled. Sarah arched her back, then fell forward. Her head landed on my shoulder. Her whole face screwed up in pleasure. Then she shivered and went slack. Her orgasm finally triggered mine. She barely even had to stroke me. My cock exploded and the pleasure swallowed me whole. A stream of my semen splashed against Sarah's hand. Raced into the warm water.

Sarah laughed a little, quietly, then kissed me on the cheek. When I looked up, it seemed everyone had hit their peak and were now on the descent. Kelsey and Kevin laid back, eyeing each other around my girlfriend. Alyssa had a self-satisfied look in her eyes. Like a cat after sneaking a snack off your countertop. Julia and Chloe both leaned against each other. Eyes closed.

"Well," Alyssa said, "That was fun."

"The pool," Sarah said, "Yes. Good to get a swim in after such a long day." She slowly pulled the straps of her suit back up over her shoulders. The other women followed her lead, slowly covering their chests. What a shame to see them go.

"And the hot tub," Alyssa said.

"Right," Kelsey said, "So relaxing."

"Definitely," I said.

"But we have a long drive in the morning," Julia said. "So we should go to bed."

"For sure," Kelsey said.

We all slowly slid out of the water and stumbled to the elevator. Tired, post-orgasm. Under-exercised and overstimulated. We dragged ourselves down the hallway and up the stairs until we finally made it to our respective rooms. Like jellyfish on land -- undulating across the faded, checkered carpeting.

I wanted to talk to Alyssa. It seemed like we should have some sort of post-mortem or something. I mean, she'd always said that was the point -- to share everything. But then there was the bed and we were both lying down and as the words formed in my mind I found that I was already asleep.

In my dreams we were back in the hot tub. But now everyone was naked. Kelsey, Sarah, Chloe, Julia, Alyssa. Even Kevin. Bodies pressed warm and wet. I felt Kelsey's lips on mine. Julia's breasts in my hands. Sarah's mouth on my cock. Her sister helping to stroke me.

I looked over and saw my girlfriend kissing Kevin. I tried to reach out, but she danced out of my reach. I was falling backward into the water. Crashing under the weight of four beautiful, female bodies.

I had one last coherent thought before slipping into unconsciousness: we were already so deep into everything, yet our Florida trip had barely even started.