The Florida Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, after spending time with you two hotties at least some parts of me are dripping," Alyssa announced loudly as we left. Well, so much for staying behaved on the kid's ride.

*

With one Mountain down, it was time for us to fulfill the other end of our bargain and race to the far side of the park. We went back through Adventureland, right past that same Walt and Mickey statue, under a rocket-ship shaped archway, and suddenly we were in the future. Well, a 1960s-style, retro-future, in any case.

Tomorrowland seemed busier than where we'd been and the wait at Space Mountain was reflective of that: 45 minutes, the sign said. It flipped to 50 as we got in line. The sun was low now, rubbing up against the horizon. To think, we'd been in South Carolina that morning.

"Crazy, I know," Julia said, "It feels like we've had such a long day, but it's also like everything's just beginning?"

The line was inside the building which was, thankfully, well air conditioned. One day of heat and I was already craving cool air. This was my ironic punishment for complaining about the winters up north, I knew. There were large screens on either side of us with simple, sci-fi shooting games. Voices echoed as people waited. I saw another group of people about our age playing a charades game with their phones.

"I know what you mean," Alyssa said, "Like, that whole car ride feels like it was yesterday already. But it also seems like it was five minutes ago? I don't know it's weird."

"Yes, my whole day feels discombobulated," I said.

"Discom-boob-ulated, as well," Alyssa said with a smirk. Then she saw Julia's frown. "Sorry. I guess I'm still a little worked up from the game before. We never did finish, exactly, did we?"

"Oh, I think it's done," Julia said.

"What? You didn't enjoy my little kiss from before?" Alyssa asked. "Maybe I didn't do a good enough job. Oh! Let me try again. I bet I do way better."

What was it with Alyssa? She was always a bit enthusiastic, if you get my meaning, but she seemed to be going totally over the top with this. Almost trying too hard.

"The kiss was fine," Julia said, "OK, it was kind of great. It's just... It's no fun doing those things here. And without a partner. You know? Maybe if Brandon was here."

"I understand," Alyssa said, "I'm totally happy to share mine." She gave my arm a squeeze for emphasis. "Come on, I'm bored. Let's play."

Julia and I both shared a look. "I'm not doing anything here," Julia said, "It's not appropriate."

"Ooh, that sounds like a challenge," Alyssa said, "Oh I know, I bet Julia won't kiss her roomie here on the line."

"I, um, I think it should be Ben's turn to make a bet," Julia said, "He was the last one to, y'know. When he kissed Chloe." Julia looked down at her hi-top Converse. Amazing what could be so interesting when someone was putting the pressure on you.

Alyssa gave me a little kick in the shin, then nodded her head from me to Julia. Like she was my wingman at a middle school dance, trying to get me to ask my crush girl to join me on the floor during a slow jam.

"Um, yeah," I said, "I bet you wouldn't, um, kiss me." I kept it ambiguous, remembering that the last time I'd put it that way, Julia had managed to slip out of it by kissing me on the cheek. I figured she'd catch my hint. She looked so miserable standing there, I felt I owed my roommate and nominal best friend an easy out, at least.

Julia looked up from her laces and stared at me. Licked her lips slightly and stepped forward. She put her hands on my cheek and pressed her lips to mine. My breath caught. I hadn't kissed Julia in nearly nine months. It felt familiar as yesterday. Captivating and wonderful.

The way she held my face in her hands. Teased at my mouth with her tongue. Even nibbled at my lips with her teeth. Fuck. The moment seemed to drag me down, so much harder and faster than any flume ride.

Julia's hands slipped away. My mouth felt cold. I opened my eyes and hoped I hadn't been standing there, dumbly, for too long.

"Wow," Alyssa said. I braced, still not exactly comfortable with kissing other women in front of my girlfriend. "That was awesome!"

*

Alyssa was playing a dangerous game and it had me far more nervous than the rollercoaster we were about to climb on. Space Mountain, after all, was just a wild mouse ride in the dark. What Alyssa was doing -- creating a high stakes scenario with no discernable rules -- this had fucking consequences and I could feel them creeping up the back of my neck.

Fooling around, in theory, was fine. Upsetting my roommate, toying with her emotions? Making Kelsey break her promises to herself? Whatever it was we were doing with Sarah? These all seemed like bad ideas, the opposite of the fun without consequences that Alyssa seemed to be selling.

We got on the ride and launched into space. Ripped this way and that. Up and down. Unable to see where the next turn was coming from. Every time it seemed we were coming to the finish, we would drop and then curve round and around. Finally, we stuttered and slowed. At least I knew this ride had an ending.

After we were done, the three of us walked back outside and found, in our absence, that the world had turned to night. Tomorrowland was well lit -- everything flashing bright and colorful. The park was still crowded, and huge groups went by holding glow sticks and wearing neon necklaces. The rides nearby roared and flashed. It was like a completely different place. More otherworldly than where we'd been when we started the ride.

I checked my phone and found that the other half of the group was looking to get together for dinner. I suggested a burger place near us in Tomorrowland and so we agreed. After walking the park end to end for the last two rides, I was glad to have a short jaunt to eat.

Julia kind of hung back as we strolled over. She seemed a bit embarrassed by what had happened on the line. Probably regretted it. I resolved to talk to Alyssa as soon as we got some alone time. Things with Julia and me had already been on the brink before we started this trip. We were supposed to be making things better, not worse.

Cosmic Ray's was busy, but not too bad. At the front was a large, animatronic, lounge-singer alien sitting behind a circular piano. He played some tunes and told bad jokes. It was cute. Again, I used my phone to order our food. Then Alyssa and I found seats while Julia went to grab ketchup and napkins.

With the two of us alone at the table, I took my chance. I grabbed Alyssa by the arm and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I think you're making Julia uncomfortable," I said.

"I think I'm making her horny," Alyssa said.

"OK, seriously," I said, "I mean, this is fun and all, but you seem to really be pushing for stuff."

"You have to trust me," Alyssa said, "Julia's acting cold but she's feeling just as hot as you and I."

"If you say so," I said, "I don't want to make her mad."

"It's not about feelings," Alyssa said, "Like your trip last summer -- no one's falling in love. We're enjoying each other. But it's no fun to fool around all by myself. That's the point of having a partner. I keep telling you, we have to do this stuff together."

"So you're trying to set me up with Julia?" I asked.

"Amongst other things," Alyssa said. She winked at me, cryptically. "Trust me, you're going to be a happy boy by the time I'm done."

Before I could press her further, Julia came back with the condiments. As if she'd led them there, Kevin, Kelsey, Sarah, and Chloe then joined us at the table, already holding trays of food. While we ate, we talked about what we'd been up to. The other foursome had taken it easy, getting pictures with Donald and Goofy and then going on the Dumbo ride. Chloe showed me the pics on her phone and it looked like they'd had fun.

After dinner, we all wanted to attack the Magic Kingdom with gusto, but we were all too tired to really consider it. The length of the day -- careening from intense boredom to unbearable excitement -- it was starting to wear on us.

We agreed to do one more ride all together, then call it a night. The group consensus was Dwarven Mine Train, but the line was over two hours. Haunted Mansion was also backed up. But Pirates of the Caribbean was only a twenty-minute wait and if that's your last choice, then you're doing pretty damn OK.

We walked out of Tomorrowland and back past Cinderella's castle. We'd only been in Disney for a few hours, and already this path felt well-travelled. It was different, though, seeing everything at night. For a well-lit place, I found the Magic Kingdom to be oddly dark. It gave the park a whole different atmosphere, the castle glowing brightly in the distance. Once we were in Adventureland, we went past the flying carpets and the Jungle Cruise, and then got on line for Pirates.

This was more of an old-school Disney line with no entertainment. Long switchbacks separated by dark black chains. There were a few displays -- treasure chests behind prison bars, that kind of thing -- but nothing to keep us entertained. I resisted the urge to stare down at my phone. It seemed like such a waste, to drive so far and spend so much money, just to stare at a screen. Staring at a fake sewer grate in a faux-stone wall made way more sense.

"So you guys just did the rides?" Sarah asked, leaning against the wall, "Nothing... out of the ordinary?"

"Ben kissed Julia," Alyssa said.

"Reaaaallly," Sarah said. She gave me a smile that showed she was intrigued. "That's way more interesting than I imagined."

"It was a dare," Julia said, hands on her hips, "That's all."

"We were continuing our game from before," I said.

"Oh, that's cool," Chloe said, "We should totally keep going with that."

"No," Julia said, "We shouldn't."

The line moved more quickly than I thought it would. When we got to the front, I told a man dressed in a pirate costume there were seven of us. He broke us into three groups. Alyssa and I got in the front. Kelsey, Kevin, and Julia went behind us with Sarah and Chloe sitting behind them. We had the whole boat to ourselves.

Once everyone was seated, the boat lurched forward and plunged us into darker darkness. We floated through a wall of mist.

"Dead men tell no taaales," a pirate-y voice said.

"Dead men eat no snaaaails," I said.

"Dead men don't ride raaaaaails," Alyssa said.

"Bread men won't find saaaaales," Kelsey said.

"You guys are ruining the mood of this," Julia said.

We went past a scene of a crab picking at a skeleton, then dropped down a short hill. It was less dramatic than I remembered, but maybe I was desensitized from the fall on Splash Mountain.

The boom of the cannons buffeted us on either side. When a 'cannonball' hit the water, Sarah got splashed and screamed. We all laughed, her included. We'd somehow managed to get wetter on Pirates than on Splash.

We came around the corner to the famous auction scene. I was really looking forward to the pirate saying 'I'll take the redhead' since, you know, I was with a redhead and I had taken her. But they'd changed it and now the pirates were selling chickens, instead. I guess I could see the point -- selling women isn't exactly an acceptable thing to do. Even for pirates.

After we went past an animatronic Jack Sparrow, we got out of the boat and rode up a long, flat escalator. I couldn't keep the smile off my face -- the ride was as fun as I remembered. Maybe even a little better. Robot pirates for the win!

We went through the gift shop and back out onto the streets. I almost suggesting turning back around and getting right back on Pirates. I really wanted to keep going. There was so much more to see! But I couldn't. My legs ached. My eyes burned. My body basically started its shut down procedure without my permission. I could tell everyone else was going through the same process of excitement and exhaustion.

So, with heavy hearts, we started heading back to the hotel. As we turned down Main Street, however, a booming voice announced that we were five minutes away from the fireworks show. We all looked at each other like little kids begging for our parents' permission.

"Yes," I said, "We pretty much have to."

We found a place on the grass and settled down. The sky was a sheet of black. The grass surprisingly soft. The lights around us went dark and the castle, itself, lit up. Music swelled. The sky boomed and filled with a rainbow of exploding, chemical stars.

The air was cool enough that I started to wish I'd brought a sweater. I suppose Sarah was feeling the same because I suddenly felt her press against my side. I saw that Chloe was lying on her older sister, on the other side.

I felt someone lean against my left arm. I assumed it had to be Alyssa, but when I looked over, to my shock, I saw it was Kelsey. Her short blonde hair rested against my chest, tangling with Sarah's long locks. I caught Kelsey's eye and the beautiful blonde smiled and snuggled closer. Kevin lay down so his head rested on Kelsey's chest.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. I looked back and saw my girlfriend smiling at me. The attractive redhead looked purposefully at the women on my left and right and squeezed me tighter. I saw that Julia was now lying on Sarah, as well. Right next to Chloe.

I leaned back into Alyssa's chest. Let my head loll. Smelled the coconut scent of her hair. All seven us now resting against each other. The park went completely dark. Music played while characters were projected onto the castle. The skies filled bright with color. As if the whole World was celebrating our arrival.

The big finale came and the music soared. A bright, green glowing Tinkerbell leapt from the castle and flew overhead. The crowd cheered and we all shouted along with them. A minute later, the lights came up on the park. The show was over.

We all slowly got up, brushed ourselves off, and started marching toward the exit. Our first day in Disney was done.

"This is nice," Kelsey said, as if she'd just figured that out.

"It really is," I said.

*

The bus for All Star Movies wasn't there, but All-Star Music was already waiting and so we took it, instead. The vehicle was super crowded, full of sleepy toddlers, weary parents, and overloud preteens. We all managed to squeeze on, but it meant standing the whole way back to our hotel. I gripped the overhead bar and Alyssa held onto me. We swayed back and forth with the road.

The bus pulled up at the All-Star Music and then vomited us out like a Freshman girl at her first frat party. We got our whole group together and walked along the front driveway, through a parking lot, and towards our own hotel. The night sky was washed out from all the ambient light. I thought the resort grounds might be busy, but it was practically silent -- everyone was either already in bed or still out at the parks. It wasn't all that late, really, but it sure felt like it.

When we got to our building, we all exchanged quick hugs.

"How was your day?" Julia asked Sarah, "I mean, this is supposed to be your trip after all."

"It's been awesome," Sarah said.

"It still is awesome," I said.

"It's going to get even awesom-er," Allyssa said.

That established, Sarah, Chloe, and Julia all went around to their side of the hotel. Kelsey, Kevin, Alyssa, and I tromped up the stairs to our room. We stumbled through the doorway. Our suitcases, still unopened, were waiting for us on the beds. Getting changed for sleep was going to be a bit of a complicated operation, I could tell.

"Girls in the bathroom, guys out here?" Alyssa asked. Kelsey, Kevin, and I all shared a dubious look. But none of us could think of a better option. The girls grabbed their things and went into the bathroom. I took my suitcase off the bed, opened it and found a pair of plaid pjs. Quickly, I shucked off my pants and boxers and pulled up the pajama pants. I head the rustling sounds of Kevin doing the same.

I climbed into bed and lay down, I was about to flip the TV on when I heard giggling coming from behind the bathroom curtain. Alyssa and Kelsey both. I looked over at Kevin. He was lying back on the bed, also wearing plaid pj pants. He really was in fantastic shape, I noticed. A good amount of dark chest hair that belied his clean-shaven face.

The girls started laughing again and Kevin rolled his eyes.

"You may have to go in there to rescue your girlfriend," I said.

"Not without backup," he said. I wondered if he realized what he was suggesting.

Finally, the bathroom curtain slid open and both girls walked out. Kelsey was wearing a pair of tiny yellow boy shorts and an old t-shirt with, appropriately, a picture of Minnie on it. Alyssa had on a silky, white top with black, lacy edging. It left her shoulders uncovered and hung down to right above her knees. It was super sexy, and probably the least revealing thing I'd ever seen her sleep in.

The girls joined us in our respective beds.

"What was that all about?" I asked Alyssa.

"Just girl talk," she said, then kissed me on the cheek. Kevin reached over and switched off the light. I closed my eyes and started to think back through the events of the day. I barely got past breakfast before I started to drift off...

I felt Alyssa shake my arm. I struggled back to consciousness. I couldn't tell what time it was, only that I'd certainly been asleep.

"What's up?" I asked, doing my best to whisper. The pretty redhead shushed me anyway. Then she nodded her head over at the other bed. I tried to look over, but I couldn't see much. Two human-sized lumps under the sheets. Maybe a bit of movement?

Alyssa smiled at me, dangerously.

"They are not," I said, quiet as I could.

"Yuh huh," Alyssa said. She leaned up and kissed me hard on the lips. She put her hand on my cheek and then started to drift it downward. Through my chest hair and into my pajamas.

I reached down and grabbed her wrist. I mean, I wanted her to keep going, but I also couldn't imagine getting frisky while Kevin and Kelsey were in the bed next to us. There was risque and then there was risky.

"They're doing it," Alyssa said, pouting. She started to kiss me again. I felt her lift the bottom of her dress up over her hips. Her butt. She settled herself back down on my crotch and I swear I could feel the heat of her sex through the fabric of my pants.

Nervously, I looked over at the other bed. My eyes were starting to adjust. I could make out that Kelsey was resting her head on Kevin's chest. They did seem to be moving back and forth a bit. Then they shifted, rolling over so Kelsey was lying on her back. I saw the sheets rise as she opened her legs. Raised her knees upwards.

Well then.

Alyssa reached down and pulled my pants down to my knees. Then she grabbed my manhood, more than ready, and rested it up against her opening. She smiled at me. Looked over at Kevin and Kelsey, then back at me, and dropped right down. Sheathed me in her sweetness.

Alyssa let out a long, satisfied sigh. It had been days since we'd done this and it felt incredible. She sat up, letting the sheets fall back. There was no hiding what we were doing any more. I looked over and found Kelsey staring back at me. Blue eyes shining through the darkness. I gave her a smile and she nodded at me. As if giving me permission.

Kelsey's body began to slide back and forth slightly. Kevin was clearly fucking her. The beautiful blonde's face contorted in pleasure. Alyssa began moving, as well. Sliding up and back slowly, letting both of us luxuriate in the feeling of my cock in her cunt. Alyssa raked her nails across my chest, playfully.

I heard Kelsey make a long low moan. I looked over and saw her eyes flitting around the room. At Kevin as he plowed into her. At Alyssa as she rode me. Right at me, both of us, feeling that drive to release.