All Comments on 'The Florida Trip Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some thoughts on Disney

The timing doesn’t quite work. Epcot fireworks start at 9pm. There’s insufficient time for everything that happened between then and 10:30 in the story.

Epcot closes when the fireworks start, so they couldn’t have done drinking around the world. Even if it were an Extra Magic Hours night, most of the drinking places in World Showcase would be shut down.

Fantasia closes at 11pm. There’d be no time to get there from All Stars and play nine holes.

The story is good, but for a Walt Disney World fan these errors break the necessary suspension of disbelief to fully enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From One Anon. To Another ...

This is fiction ... Not real ... Disney reality details don't mean anything. Just enjoy the story.

AC3SandE1ghtsAC3SandE1ghtsover 5 years ago
The above

The writer of the comment above is a douchebag. That is all.

P.S keep up the good work

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Really

As hot as this story is, some idiot wants to focus on Disney schedules.

The biggest mistake that I've noticed is that Cloe should have been taking pictures the whole time her sister was getting happy with our star, including a few selfies. Then he should have taken a picture of both girls before he went outside.

Alyshia would cream looking at all those.

Now it's time he starts taking some pictures with Julia.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The Sarah/Ben/Chloe menage was awesome! I really hope Ben ends up with Sarah at the end of this. Alyssa doesn't deserve to be with Ben but Sarah does. Five stars and a favorite point!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
This story is my dream

What a perfect adventure.

Take me home and leave me here.

As a point on Disney. They do NOT have rides .

THEY HAVE ATTRACTIONS.

First thing a “ Cast Members” learns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t believe you wasted a fast pass on Frozen :)

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I get it, expectations may not match up with reality so the fun and excitement is not what it was during the Baseball trip. That said I really don't understand Kelsey's mindset. She knew what would, almost certainly, happen, that was the point of the whole trip, and her earlier behavior is at odds with her behavior now. She needs to talk to Kevin, who seems to be OK with everything, so she can relax and enjoy being the sexual person we know she can be. I figured Julia was feeling like a third wheel and I am glad she finally expressed what she was feeling, now, maybe, she too can relax and be who she can be. Sarah and Ben are on shaky ground considering that there is more going between them than just having fun. They need to recognize this and take it into consideration as to what they want to do for the remainder of the trip, and beyond if there is to be something beyond between them after the trip. I like Chloe. As it has been said she is more mature and surprisingly knowledge about human nature than you would expect from a senior in high school. At least it seems to be case so far. Of them all Alyssa, to me, is the only who is approaching this whole trip as what it is supposed to be, or at least what everybody (except maybe Kevin), thought it was going to be. Really curious how this is all going to end. Hopefully, not ending as Devil with the Deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big fan...Baseball, the Polynesian Pokey, and this...Spector is my favorite author of the fantastical, magical moresomes!!!

DevilbobyDevilboby18 days ago

Now I'm confused there seems to be an interchangeable couple here,

Ben and Sarah incidentally the tripling with Chloe a really hot piece of writing, or will it revert to Ben and Julia (when Julia decides what she wants from life). I think Julia is key in all this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES