The Florida Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dismissive tone only made me madder. I was shouting at the wind. Spitting on a river. I didn't care.

"Her fucking boyfriend told me," I said, "Brandon. Right before they split. He said she was passive. That she didn't slap or scratch or any of that shit."

All three girls looked back at me in shock. Processing what I'd told them.

"I'm sure there has to be a rational reason for it," Sarah said finally, "Julia isn't good with feelings, I know. But she wouldn't intentionally try to hurt you."

"The bruises and cuts say different," I said, "Honestly I don't care what her excuse is. It's unacceptable."

"Maybe she was just, like, not ready to be herself with him," Kelsey said, "Like, you know, when you want your boyfriend to stick it in your butt but you don't tell him right away because you don't want him to think you're a freak so you wait? You know?"

All three of us looked back at Kelsey. Eyes wide.

"I mean, like, purely hypothetically," she said, absently tracing at the table with her finger.

*

The food came out, course after course. Layer after layer. A huge bowl of noodles, dumplings and vegetables. Then steak, chicken, and shrimp on skewers. Finally, they brought out a sumptuous bread pudding slathered in caramel.

I told myself I was too angry to have an appetite, but my body didn't listen. All that eating also made for a good excuse not to talk. We focused on the food. On the conga line of children that passed by. Out the window at the rapidly darkening sky. Anywhere but each other.

By the time dinner was over, the sun was gone as well. We got on the bus bound for Animal Kingdom, went back through security, and into the park. The darkness only made the Tree of Life look even brighter. Again, we turned towards Pandora. I'd heard that it was a completely different experience in the evening and that turned out to be true.

The alien feel of the place was only magnified. Everything had an otherworldly glow - all purples and oranges. Waterfalls quietly shushing in the distance. We found an area with benches and sat down - Sarah and me on one side, Kelsey and Chloe on the other - soaking the place in. A gaggle of kids ran around us, hitting screaming and laughing, creating their own strange cacophony.

Sarah snuggled into my shoulder. I was afraid to say anything - to break the spell - but I was also too scared to leave things be.

"Are we OK?" I asked.

"Of course," Sarah said, "I can't be too angry after that bread pudding. Seriously, that was amazing."

"Seriously," I said, "Sarah you know I care about you in a way that... Look, you're allowed to be upset."

"No, I really am sorry," Sarah said, "Julia told me what happened and I... I don't know. I didn't mean to attack you."

"I don't want to hurt her," I said, "She's my best friend but..."

"But you don't want to get hurt either. I get that," Sarah said, "Talk to Julia. Not tonight - I doubt we'll see her. But tomorrow morning. Work things out. You both deserve that, at least."

I nodded, thoughtfully. I wasn't looking forward to that conversation. But I knew that it had to happen. "And us?" I asked, "We're OK?"

"We're fine," Sarah said, "More than fine." She turned her head up and kissed me on the lips. Soft and loving. This place, it really did feel like magic, and it overwhelmed us. Drew us in and drowned us.

"Get a room you two," Chloe said.

"We have one," Sarah said, pulling away from me, "The problem is my roommate."

"Pretty sure she's more of an accelerator than a break," Kelsey said. Chloe blushed, but she didn't deny it.

Pandora was starting to get really crowded again so we went back into Animal Kingdom. The night show was about to start and we made our way over to the amphitheater. There were plenty of people there, too, and the chatter hung with a low hum.

I sat with Sarah on one side of me and Chloe on the other. Kelsey sat on the far side of Sarah. She texted Julia, who confirmed that she wasn't going to join us for the evening. I thought about reaching out to Alyssa, but I decided to let her have time to herself, as well. After all, I had enough problems in my life without intentionally adding new ones.

The show was good, with spinning flowers firing plumes of colored water. No fireworks - I guess because they might scare the actual animals. The projections were neat, though, and the music was good. The show was clever, though not overwhelming. A peaceful end to a very combative day.

When the show ended, we started walking back towards the exit and our hotel. I was feeling tired, the day had drained me in every way, and I was ready for bed. The wait for the bus wasn't too bad, but we were standing once again. My legs and feet ached in a way that was all too familiar. It was only day three and I was hurting - I could only imagine where I'd be when the trip was over.

We got back to the hotel and started walking to our room. Sarah asked Kelsey if she wanted to join us, but the blonde girl waved us off. She still hadn't heard from Kevin and I could tell she was getting nervous.

"It's fine," she said as we walked past a sculpture of a giant dalmatian puppy watching TV, "He just needs to blow off some steam."

Sarah and I shared a worried look.

"You sure you don't want some company?" I asked.

"I don't think, like, company is what I'll be getting back at your room, Ben," Kelsey said, she swung her stuffed yeti back and forth, playfully.

"We definitely won't leave you alone," Chloe said.

Kelsey laughed. "Good luck," she told me, and squeezed my arm, "I'm not sure even I could keep up with those two."

*

I followed Sarah and Chloe around the back of our building and up the stairs to our room. As we went, I checked my phone. I still hadn't heard anything from Alyssa. I assumed she was fine. The last thing I wanted to be was the needy boyfriend.

The day had been muggy hot and so all of us wanted a shower before bed. The air-conditioning only made me feel dirtier as the droplets of sweat turned to ice on my body. Sarah got to take the first shower and so I lay down on top of the bedspread.

Chloe flipped on the TV and found a basketball game. She climbed up next to me on the bed. I realized I hadn't really spoken to Sarah's little sister all day. I thought maybe she was nervous after fooling around with us the night before. Or maybe, I reflected, she was mad at me, too. But, no, I realized in that moment that Chloe hadn't been doing anything but waiting. Coiling. Getting ready to pounce like a hungry cat.

I heard Sarah squeak the shower on. Chloe leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

"It's OK," Chloe said, "Sarah said it was OK." This is where we'd gotten to: my girlfriend had given me permission to fuck another woman and that woman had given me permission to have sex with a third girl - her little sister. Good lord.

Chloe kept kissing me, tentative but determined. I looked into her eyes and it was almost like looking back at Sarah, herself. But also so different it was jarring. I ran my hand through Chloee's dark brown hair. She dragged her fingers down my jawline.

"Julia really does play rough," Chloe said, finding a scratch on my shoulder. She bent down and kissed me there. "Good thing I didn't make a play for her, after all."

"Don't worry," I said, "She saves all that for me."

Chloe reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my shoulders. She stared at my chest, Traced my pecs with her fingertips. "It's weird," she said, "Being with a boy. I've never been with a boy."

"Good weird?" I asked.

"Weird weird," Chloe said, "But with you it's nice. I do kind of wish you had boobs, though." She pinched my nipples, not too roughly.

"I think you've got plenty enough for both of us," I said, and pulled Chloe's shirt off.

"Compared to Sarah I'm..."

"Compared to Sarah you're still amazing," I said. Chloe's breasts were practically bursting out of her black, lacy bra. I did them a favor and freed them. They hung down brownish and full. Dark nipples already diamond hard.

I wanted to start suckling at them, but I felt like it was important to let Chloe drive the action. So instead I lay back on the bed and let Sarah's little sister explore.

"You're going to have to show me," Chloe said, kissing my lips again. Moving down to my neck. "How to be with a boy."

"I'd imagine the mechanics are mostly the same," I said, "The same things like to be kissed. Stroked."

"Let's see," Chloe said. She trailed down my chest to my nipples and sucked slightly. I groaned in response, let my back arch. Chloe ran her hands down my back and found my backside. She slipped under my shorts, my boxers, and squeezed at my bare bottom.

"OK to return the favor?" I asked. She mm-hmmed at me, still working her mouth around my body. Dragging her tits through my chest hair.

I slowly slid my hands down Chloe's bare back until I reached the waistband of her shorts. They were tight, but I found my way in and under her panties. I could tell by touch she was wearing a thong. Then I was entranced by something far more exciting than racy underwear.

I let Chloe's full buttcheeks fill my palms. Slipped my fingers into her crack. She wiggled back against me. My God. How had I ever not been a butt man? This was amazing - and there were so many other interesting things within reaching distance.

I ran my fingers down, careful not to brush her brown star, and found Chloe's thick pussy lips. She giggled a little when my touch teased at her hole, already clearly dripping. Chloe pulled back, forcing me to let go. I dropped my hands to my sides.

Chloe sat up, like she was riding me. Only we were still separated by our clothes. Her breasts hung down alluringly.

"Too far?" I asked her.

"Not far enough," she said. I took my cue, sat up, and began to kiss at her breasts, carefully teasing around her nipples. Then I finally took her left breast into my mouth, far as I could go. Chloe moaned as I engulfed her tit flesh. I let go and did the same to the other.

"No. Still not good enough," Chloe said. She reached down and unbuckled my belt. She pulled my shorts and boxers down in one push. I kicked them off to God-knows-where and hoped I'd never find them again.

My penis - purple, pendulous - popped out and swung slightly from side to side. Chloe stared down at it. For the first time, she looked a bit intimidated.

"Girls don't have anything like that," she said.

"Well, no," I said, speaking more technically seemed to calm Chloe so I continued that way, "But the concept is essentially the same."

"I guess," Chloe said, she ran her hand through her hair. A nervous tic. This wasn't some weird male fantasy of the inexperienced girl afraid of my big, mean, man meat. This was someone who, legitimately, wasn't sure what to do next. Like sitting in a car with manual transmission for the first time, Chloe looked overwhelmed by all the new instruments.

"Why don't we go with what we know," I said. I grabbed the pretty high schooler by her waist and flipped her over. I kissed her neck and chest - spent extra time at her bountiful boobs - until my mouth was where warm, brown flesh met cold, khaki thread.

Using my mouth, I pulled at the button of her shorts and popped them open. I bit down hard at the waistband and started dragging them down, like a dog retreating with a treat. Chloe bent her legs to help me along, and then she was left with nothing but her thin, black thong.

I stood and stared down at her on the bed. She was almost posed, brown hair splayed over the pillows. Tits still quite large despite being on her back. She curled her legs sexily. Alluring. It made me want to rip her to pieces. I guess maybe in that moment I did kind of understand what drove Julia. The way tenderness and aggression can get all wrapped up together.

I grabbed Chloe's ankle and raised it up. Kissing at where her foot met her leg. It also, coincidentally, happened to spread her open a bit. Just a happy accident, I assure you. I lifted her left and did the same. Her sex now wide, awaiting my entry.

I climbed up on the bed between those luscious legs. I couldn't help but notice her thighs were already slick. Her scent was subtle, but clearly there and lovely. I kissed down her legs. Till my mouth was right at her center. My nose rubbing the slightly scratchy fabric of her black thong. Again, I bit right at the gusset of her underwear and pulled it back. I pushed the thong right past her knees to the floor.

I got back into position. Chloe bent her legs upward.

"This is not going to be as good as you're used to," I said. I kissed at her inner thighs.

"Is that what you call sexy talk?" Chloe asked, "Cause it helps explain why I'm gay. Was gay. Fuck, I don't know what I am anymore."

"You're a sexy woman about to have a guy do something very good," I said, and kissed her right on her open pussy, "And very bad to you."

"Hmmmmmm," Chloe said and ran her hands down to my head, "I'd like to suggest a study exchange. You show me how to work yours and I'll teach you what to do with... ah! Miiiiiine."

The cute brunette gasped and groaned out her last words as I lapped the length of her opening. Dipped my tongue inside. Her taste, again, was subtle. Barely there. The hint of an accent of feminine musk. And I was so happy to chase after it.

I slowly worked my tongue back and forth, fucking Chloe with it. She slowly raised her legs and rested them against my back. I slurped upwards. Latched my lips around her stiff, burgeoning clit.

"Ha AH!" Chloe gasped as I sucked hard at her clitoris, then began battering it back and forth with my tongue. I slipped two fingers into her and I felt her pussy freaking CLAMP down on them. Tight twats ran in the family, I guess. Chloe might not have ever wanted a dick before, but the high school girl clearly enjoyed having something hard inside her.

Chloe began writhing on the bed. Moaning. Breaths coming in little sobs. I sped my tongue on her clit. Spun my hand palm up and curled the two fingers up against the spongy patch inside her pussy. Curled them forward and...

"Oh FUCK!" Chloe tightened, "Hrrrrrrr...ah. Ah. AH!" Each exclamation almost an exact octave higher. Then she fell back to the bed slack. I carefully slipped my fingers out of her. Leaned back. Chloe started to laugh a little. Deep and throaty. She opened her eyes and looked at me, pupils wide.

"OK, well, lessons are not something you are in need of," Chloe said.

"Not as good as a girl, I'm sure," I said.

"Different than a girl," Chloe said, "Rougher, more forceful. Direct. I kind of liked it."

"Happy to please," I said, and licked at my lips. Chloe looked down and saw my member poking outward. She took a deep breath, as if to steel herself.

"If I'm half as good," she mumbled.

"I'll be twice as happy, I said. Chloe looked at me and smiled.

"That's what it was," she said, "Why I suddenly wanted to be with you in a way that I still can't exactly explain. How I knew, right away, that Sarah was so fucking lucky to have you in her life. The way you kissed me in the car. The way you just... say stuff like it's nothing, yet it's so damn perfect. Made for the moment in every way. Like you really feel those things."

"I really do," I said, "I'm studying engineering for a reason. I like blunt objects."

"Speaking of which," Chloe said, looking pointedly down at my pointing penis. Slowly she reached up for my shoulders and rolled me over. She started the kissing trail again. My lips, still sticky with her juices. My neck and chest. She dragged her nipples through my chest hair like it was something novel and, well, I suppose for her it was. Finally, Chloe came down to my cock. Stared at it. "So..."

"Think of it as a big clit," I said.

"Really big," Chloe said, "Massive."

"The clit that destroyed New York," I said.

"Well I am hoping to get it in my Holland Tunnel," Chloe said, "Sorry, couldn't help myself."

"It's fine," I said, "I like it when you're playful. It means you're comfortable. I mean, the awkward stuff is cute, too. I guess I just like you. No matter how you are."

"See? That stuff," Chloe said, "No wonder you have, like, eight girlfriends."

"I barely have one," I said. Chloe reached up and traced her finger up my shaft. Bottom to top. She kind of booped the head with her finger.

"Like that?" she asked.

"It's a start," I said, "Again, think about your own... prominence. It likes to be touched and eventually rubbed. Licked and sucked. All that stuff."

Again, Chloe ran her finger up and down my shaft. Like tracing it. When he reached bottom again she sort of hmm-ed and half poked at my scrotum.

"OK to touch?" she asked. I nodded. Chloe felt at my sack a bit. She cupped her hand around it. Felt it in her palm. Then gradually she dragged her hand back up my dick. A full stroke. I groaned and she giggled.

"I think I like my new toy," she said. She bent down and used her tongue to trace the way she'd gone with her fingers. Chloe was an expert tease, only she wasn't teasing. She opened her mouth, wrapped it around the head, and slowly lowered down, taking more and more of my meat into her mouth. She choked a little, then quickly backed off.

"Sorry," she said, "Guess I can't get it all in." She lowered down on my cock again, got about halfway, then slowly dragged back up. The sensation was nice, but there was no pressure. No... urgency. I thought about how I'd taken Kelsey's virginity the summer before. How eagerly she'd gotten into it all. I supposed I'd begun to believe that everyone went that way. Like our programming came pre-installed. But Chloe was all operating system and no apps. She could run the game, but I was going to have to tell her how.

I sat up and gently lifted her off my cock. Kissed her on the lips. "Let me show you," I said. Chloe nodded earnestly. I took her hand in mine and wrapped it around my shaft.

"You really can't squeeze too hard," I told her, making sure she had a tight fist. I slowly dragged it up, so she pulled the loose skin over the head of my cock. "Like that."

I lay back and Chloe began working my dick. It was nice. Building. But I wanted more. "Ready to move on?" I asked. She nodded, eager. "Take your mouth and wrap it over the head. Yes, like that. Now do what your hand was doing, just with your mouth."

Chloe sucked hard and lifted upward. Her head popped off and she laughed. She tried again. Moved up and down a bit. Slowly she started to get into it. I felt my pleasure start to build, a dull ache at the base of my balls. Suddenly Chloe went too far down and choked again.

"Fuck! This is hard," Chloe said, a bit of drool running down her chin. "I thought girls were supposed to be the tough ones. I don't know, sis, I think I need your help." I looked over in surprise. There was Sarah, sitting on the other bed. Wrapped in a thin white towel. She smiled at me and sort of waved. How long had she been watching us for?

"Long enough to be at least a little jealous," Sarah said, but she winked at me as she spoke. She stood and unwrapped her towel. She seemed to glorify in how my eyes went wide as she showed me her incredible body. Massive tits that made even Chloe's seem a bit undersized. Tight stomach leading down to a triangle of short, brown pubes. And then her perfect, pink pussy. Already open and waiting. The target for my ever-wanting arrow.

Sarah's fingers dangled by her snatch. She casually brought them up to her mouth and tasted each one. The buxom brunette pushed her younger sister to the side and climbed up, so she was between my legs. Her head at my bottom. "Let me show you how it's done," Sarah said.