The Florida Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said, "Spin around. Let me at least return the favor."

Sarah smiled. "See, that's how you know you have a keeper," she told her little sister. She turned around on all fours and slowly crawled back, like a truck backing into a spot. I almost expected to hear the warning beeps. Finally she parked her perfect pussy above my lips.

I expect Sarah to need a little warm up - after all, she'd only been watching - but her snatch was ready to go and, clearly, so was she. I had barely pressed my lips to hers when she swallowed my cock whole, in one go.

"How do you get it all in there?" Chloe asked.

"I'unno," Sarah said, still wrapped around my meat. She slid up and let me free with a pop. "Ask me again when it's stuffed in your pussy." She went right back to it. This was Sarah, who sucked at me like it was magic. But she had an added bit of aggression this time. A hunger. I wondered if maybe she was showing off a bit for her sister.

Sarah was so into it, I could barely focus on working her in return. I couldn't develop a plan of attack - my brain was already captured. So, I settled for sticking my finger in Sarah's snatch and working my tongue back and forth on her little clitty. When in doubt, play the hits.

It seemed to be enough for Sarah, she slowed on my cock, almost biting down, as her first orgasm overtook her. She spit out my cock gasping. "Fuck! You're supposed to... Warn a girl. Before you do that. Fucking hell that was nice."

Sarah slowly rested her head on my leg, trying to catch her breath. "Came up on me so quick, I didn't even realize until my brain was already busting."

"He's good at that, isn't he," Chloe said, and I realized it was quite the compliment coming from her.

"Your turn," Sarah said, she grabbed my cock in her hand and waved it at her sister.

I felt my dick surrounded by warm wetness once again. Far more tentative but still not so bad. I didn't start up again on Sarah, unsure if she was ready for round two. She seemed content just to lay on me and squeeze the base of my cock while her sister slowly sucked up and down its length. With an open pussy right in front of me and the two, similarly shaped women in the distance working at my cock like it was the best thing in the whole world, I had one hell of a view.

"Like that," Sarah said, "But slower. Use your lips but not your teeth."

I lay back and let Sarah instruct her sister. It was neat, but nothing exciting. Like the Tomorrowland Peoplemover, Chloe's mouth made for a nice ride, but it wasn't really taking me anywhere. I couldn't help it, I started to hope that Sarah would stick me in her Splash Mountain soon.

Chloe pulled off my cock and smiled. Sarah absently stroked at my dick. "Getting close Ben?"

"Getting close to getting close," I said, code for 'not really, but I'm not stupid enough to complain, either.'

"Geez, Sis, you really are bad at this," Sarah said, playfully shoving her sister in the shoulder.

"Unlike some people, I didn't spend my entire teenage years with a dick in my mouth," Chloe said.

"No, just a pussy on your face," Sarah said, "Anyway, at least your cunt will know what it's doing. So you ready for this?" Sarah slowly rocked my cock back and forth in her hands.

"Not... not yet," Chloe said, "I need you to show me first. Show me, sis. Let me how he stuffs you full."

Sarah smiled at me knowingly. "If I must. I hope you can settle for my poor little pussy, Ben." She straddled me, pointing my penis right at her sex. She pressed it against her clit a little, rubbing.

"Fuck that's nice," I said.

Sarah slowly slid my cock back, aimed, and lowered herself down. It took a bit; her pussy was so tight. First the head. Then half my shaft. On her third stroke, Sarah had me fully buried inside her. She gestured down, showing my penis full impaled, like the big reveal. Ta da!

Sarah was doing sorcery on my cock. Her pussy was almost impossibly tight. Fortunately, she made more than enough lubrication to keep things moving. I felt every ridge of her pussy, every fold, as it slid up and down my shaft so close I felt like even one vein in a different place would have made the fit impossible. It was the grip strength of the world's greatest handjob. The warmth and wetness of an incredible blowjob. All in Sarah's amazing, cum-hungry pussy.

We both groaned as Sarah slowly slid up and down my shaft. Her breasts jiggled with every pump. I reached up and squeezed her tits, then sat up completely. Wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her in this incredibly erotic hug. Sarah buried her head in my shoulder. Her brown hair hung down my chest. Her breath warm against my neck. I picked up her head and kissed her. Fully and deeply.

Sarah's legs closed around my waist. The position was wonderful but it didn't do much for pumping and so we just slowly rocked against each other.

"I can't see anything with you two this way," Chloe said, "Do something different."

"Your little sister is really annoying," I said.

"Yes, but I bet you'll feel differently when you fuck her," Sarah said. Reluctantly, she disengaged, rolling to her side and onto her back. I looked down at her. God, she was gorgeous. The sexiest woman I'd ever seen. Sarah reached for my cock and pulled me forward.

"Get back where you belong," she said. Properly placed, I slid forward. By now, usually, a girl's snatch would be ready to take me in one go. But not Sarah. Once again it took a series of thrusts before I could get myself fully buried inside her again.

But oh, it was worth the effort.

"Give it to her," Chloe said, "My slutty sister needs it so bad."

"See what I mean?" I said.

"She'll get hers," Sarah said, "Soon enough."

I drew back and started slowly pumping Sarah.

"Not like that," Chloe said, "She needs it harder. Trust me."

Sarah and I both laughed. I sped up. My pubic bone slapped against Sarah's. Her breath started coming in gasps. Grunts. I kissed her, but she pushed me off. Struggling for air. I reached out for the edge of the bed and grabbed at it for leverage. Driving harder.

I looked over and saw Chloe standing over us. Staring down like she was trying to understand the mechanics of a complicated engine.

"How is she?" Chloe asked.

"Incredible," I said.

"Seriously Chloe, would you please just let him fuck me?" Sarah said, "Unless you're ready to take your turn."

Chloe seemed to think about it. "Not yet." She squatted down. Put her lips up against my ear.

"It makes me happy that you're making my sister feel so good."

"Trying..." I said. Still slamming. Sarah's snatch squeezing. Words struggling.

"Not only that," Chloe said, "All of it. Everything you do. I told you before, she rubs herself. Every night."

"Chloe..." Sarah started to warn, but she lost her train of thought as a little orgasm raced through her. Eyes rolling back.

"And when she does it? Every time. Right when she's about to go. She says your name," Chloe whispered. I groaned.

Sarah started panting. Gulping at the air with these sexy little squeaks. Chloe stood up and stroked her sister's hair.

"You getting close, sis?"

"Almost... there..." Sarah said.

"OK, I'm ready for my turn," Chloe said. She squeezed my shoulder tightly to make me stop moving.

"fffffFUCK!" Sarah said, "You planned it this way didn't you."

"I mean, it wasn't not on purpose," Chloe said, vamping.

"Little bitch," Sarah said.

"I'll finish," I said, "Finish you first."

"No," Chloe said, "It's my turn. I want to go on now."

Sarah groaned. "It's OK. She's just going to complain until we let her. Trust me."

I slid out, similarly frustrated. After all, Sarah wasn't the only one who'd been getting close to the big finish. Which, I suppose was a good reason for Chloe to stop us, as well. I rolled onto my back. My dick stuck up dark, sticky with Sarah's juices. Sarah rolled off the bed. Chloe climbed on.

"It'll be easier this way," Sarah said, "You can control how it goes." She reached over and held my cock straight up for her sister.

"God that's big," Chloe said.

"Wait till it's inside you," Sarah said. I lay back, smart enough to know when it was time to be silent.

Chloe sort of shuffled up until her pussy was right over my cock. Again, the symmetry with what I'd done with her sister before. This was mirror universe-level stuff, minus the evil goatees. Sarah still held my cock in place, absently tapping it against Chloe's clit.

Chloe reached down and took my dick from her sister and placed it at her opening. "Here goes nothing." She wiggled a little bit, till my head was lodged at the exact right spot. She sat down slightly. Her mouth shifted into a big O, like it was the one reshaping to fit my cock.

"What did I tell you?" Sarah said.

"Clits definitely don't do this," Chloe said as she slowly lowered herself, "Though - OH! - I'm starting to wish they did. Fuck that's nice." She got about halfway down and stopped. Like I said, tight pussies ran in the family.

Chloe backed up, then lowered herself again. Further this time. She got it all on the third go. Perfect butt resting on my thighs

"God that feels good, Chloe," I said.

"Better than Sarah's?" she asked. Her older sister swatted her shoulder. I reached under Chloe's bottom and lifted her up slightly. Moving her up and down on my dick. Then she fell forward. Wrapped her arms around my neck. Pressed her ample tits into my chest. Started sliding back and forth, almost like she was rubbing herself off on top of me.

"God. Fuck. Good," Chloe said, words escaping her. She was gasping like Sarah had before. Fuck - I had to stop comparing the two. Just enjoy the experience. And I definitely was enjoying it. Chloe's pussy gripped my dick for dear life. The sex wasn't exactly the same. There was a sensation with Sarah that was lacking with Chloe. The difference between the affectionate loving that Sarah and I shared and the mechanical (though certainly enjoyable) fucking that Chloe and I were doing.

I reached back around for Chloe's ass. I couldn't keep my hands off it. And I realized we were in the wrong position. I slapped her butt cheek.

"Get up," I said.

"Why?" Chloe looked surprised. Disappointed.

"Time for something different," I said. Chloe rolled off me. Her face was bright red. Brown hair everywhere. She had a naughty smile on her face. She let herself be pliable in my hands. A piece of clay ready to be molded to my desires.

Using her ass to steer her, I turned Chloe over on all fours. I stood up behind her and Chloe wiggled her backside at me, teasing.

"Just couldn't go without my butt, could you?" she said.

"It's amazing," I said. I slapped her cheek hard, once, and Chloe kind of gasped. I lined my dick back up and slid home into paradise.

"Harder," Sarah said, "Trust me."

I reared back and started pounding Chloe. My hands held onto her heart-shaped ass so tight they left white marks. I looked over and saw Sarah walk over to her sister.

"Well there goes your gold star," Sarah said.

"Worth it," Chloe said and gulped. Talking and fucking took too much for her lungs to handle. "Ssssssoooooo good."

Reluctantly, I slid my hands off Chloe's butt and grabbed her thighs. Dragged her back and forth on the bed. Moving faster and faster.

"You still need to cum?" Chloe asked her sister.

"I think you know the answer to that you little bitch," Sarah said. Chloe reached out with her hand and found her older sister's sex.

"Least I can do," she said.

"OH!" Sarah squeaked, "Been a while since... Since you did that."

I nearly lost my stroke, but somehow I managed to stay in Chloe.

"How do you think I figured out I was gay?" Chloe asked me, "Well, at least I thought I figured... Anyway, could you please keep fucking me? I was getting close."

Well OK then.

Sarah groaned as her sister sped up her thumb on her clit. I realized I ought to be doing the same, so I reached down and found Chloe's magic button. I drew back with my cock and started moving again. I could feel my own release coming quickly. I needed to get Chloe delivered before I dropped off my own packages.

"Umph," Sarah grunted. "HMPH!" she threw her head back. Her body shook, and she sank to the floor. One down.

"Oh. OH!" Chloe froze. "Guh. Uh. Oh FUUUUUUUCK!" She squeezed the sheets tight and her head lolled. "Ag... Again. Again!"

I kept plowing her, knowing I was almost there. Chloe was still shouting. Incoherent. These guttural exclamations that sounded like words but came out as nonsense.

"Oh God. Cum. Cumming. Can't stop cumming. Oh! I need you to... CUM. Oh God. Please."

"Oh Chloe," I said, "Almost."

"Give it to me. Please. Oh GOD I'm so close to something HUUUUUGE and I need you to cum for MEEEEE!"

I reared back. My pumping slowed. I took a long slllooooow drag and then it was there. Pleasure raced like a river through my body. My cock blasted Chloe's cunt. Painted it.

Chloe threw her head back and howled, "Cuuuummmmmming! Oh I'm cumming so fucking HARD!" Her whole body seemed to buck, then freeze. I felt every muscle in her body go taut, like a massive cramp. Chloe collapsed forward. Her body twitching like it had been shocked. "Fuck that's nice," Chloe groaned.

Seeing me standing there, still spurting, Sarah shot forward. She grabbed my cock and started to suck what remained out of me.

"Mine," she said, possessively. Like I hadn't just been in her little sister's pussy, Sarah slowly licked at me, sucking out the last bits of my precious essence. It was my turn to fall forward on to the bed.

Sarah climbed up next to me and kissed me.

"Thanks," she said.

"For fucking your sister?" I asked. She shrugged.

"We have weird lives," Sarah said, "But I wouldn't trade them for the world." She crawled up like she was about to kiss me. I felt the warmth of sleep slide over my body.

"Oh fuck."

We both turned to look at Chloe. She had her hand on her pussy. She pulled it back and found it covered in my cream.

"You came in me," she said. Sarah gave me a look. Eyes wide.

"I thought you..." I started.

"Oh fuck!" Chloe said, "Fuck, fuck fuck." She jumped off the bed, still holding my sperm in her hand like it was radioactive.

"You're not? I mean I thought you were." It was my turn to be incoherent. Chloe dashed into the bathroom.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I heard her voice echo off the tile. The sound of the shower turning on.

Sarah looked down at me, eyes still wide. Without a word, she jumped off the bed and joined Chloe in the bathroom. I lay back and stared at the ceiling. Heart pounding. What the fuck had I done?

*

An hour passed before the girls both came out of the bathroom. Chloe slowly pulled on pajamas - a warm-looking top and matching pants with pictures of clouds on it. She climbed into the other bed.

Sarah got dressed in something similarly sexless and climbed into bed next to me. She kissed me on the forehead and stroked my hair.

"It's OK," she whispered, "I think we got most of it out of her. First thing tomorrow morning we're going to grab an Uber to the Walgreens. Just in case."

"I didn't realize," I said, "I mean I really didn't know. I could have sworn she said to."

"We got so involved in the beginning. Forgot about condoms. And lesbians don't exactly have to worry about birth control. I think she lost track," Sarah said, still looking at me lovingly, "It's alright. She's not mad. I'm not mad."

*

But it wasn't alright. Soon I was surrounded by the heavy sounds of sleep. Once again, I was stuck staring at the ceiling. What had I done? I felt like I'd been holding this amazing, fragile thing - what Sarah and I shared - and I'd dropped it. Seen it shatter on the floor.

I crawled out of bed and slipped outside. It had become my little tradition, I guess, wandering around under the stars. I circled our hotel again and again. Surrounded by the sounds of cicadas. The place was empty, like I was the only person awake for miles.

I have to admit, I kept hoping I'd see someone. Kelsey or, even better, Alyssa. We'd talk, and my girlfriend would make me feel better about the whole thing. Hell, at that point I'd have been happy to see Julia again. Just to have a sympathetic ear.

It's OK, I told myself. It was all going to be OK.

I walked back to the hotel room alone.