The Flower Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larya stared in adoring blankness up at Marianne.

"Oh, no fair." Larya felt vines gently wrapping around her, pulling her off the stamen, and she came to hover, spinning slowly, between the two alraunes. Her eyelids drooped as she gently rotated between the pair.

She felt dizzy. Empty. Hanging as limp as a rag doll, she started to see to her needs—sucking her thumb with one hand, to pleasure her sensitized lips, and stroking her clit with the other. She whimpered and waited.

"There we go," she heard Bella purr. "Now it's a fair question."

"Mm." Larya's eyelids were almost closed as she watched the two alraune, who were grinning up at her, full of mischief. She smiled back around the thumb, feeling impossibly vacant and unspeakably horny. She hoped her Mistresses would bring her back in soon.

"So, my darling?" Bella smiled. "Which one of us has won?"

Larya blinked. She stared at Bella, watching those smiling red lips.

Her thumb popped out of her mouth.

"You, Mistress," she whimpered.

She continued to spin as Bella smiled widely. Marianne looked slightly cross.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Marianne cooed, batting her eyelashes as Larya spun to face her. "Aren't I your favorite?"

"Mm." Larya squirmed around her fingers. "Oh, yes, Mistress..."

There was a pause.

"But which one of us is better?" Bella pressed, her triumphant look giving way to a look of frustration.

"Mm. Better?" Larya gave her thumb a sad lick, eager to resume her sucking.

"Which one of us won the contest?" Marianne asked, staring up at Larya.

Larya stared back dimly. She giggled. "Ummm... contest?"

There was another pause.

Larya started to run her fingers over her lips, cooing happily to herself at the pleasure this brought her.

"Awww," Marianne hummed, "we totally fucked her brains out, Bella!"

"Oops." Bella smirked. "So we did. I suppose we overdid it a little."

Larya giggled and babbled happily to herself, stroking her lips with her fingers.

"We've been fucking her, like, all day." Marianne stifled a giggle of her own. "I mean, like, look at her."

"Mm." Larya started sucking her thumb again, humming a tavern tune she couldn't remember the words to. Her eyelids fluttered as spirals and bouncing boobies danced before her eyes.

"You know..." Bella said slyly, licking her lips as she looked up at Larya, "we actually make an excellent team."

"Ooh, we do, don't we?"

"What do you say we..." Bella smiled down at her own tits, as if bashful. "Bury the hatchet?"

"Ooh." Marianne was still staring up at Larya. "We could fuck sluts like this one aaall day long. Yeah."

"Hm." Bella arched an eyebrow, glancing back up. "Indeed we could, my dear Marianne."

"Yeah." Marianne licked her lips, staring up at Larya's kiss-covered, nectar-dripping face. "Fucking nonstop. Fucking their brains out. Ooh."

"I build them up," Bella purred, "and you can enjoy them."

"Yes..." Marianne swallowed, the spirals in her eyes giving way to a wide-eyed stare. "Enjoy them. Ooh. Make them all m-my... endless bimbo supply..."

"Why, Marianne," Bella said teasingly, "do you want your bimbo back?"

Marianne's lips were parted. Dimly, Larya realized she must be stroking her own stamen, or bouncing on top of it, or something.

Or something was fucking her under the nectar. Like a vine.

"Back," Marianne mumbled, staring at Larya with a look of adoration. "W-want... bimbo... nn..."

"What was that, darling?" Bella asked, her voice poisonously sweet.

"Aaah!" Marianne squirmed and thrashed as vines rose all around her. "Bimbo! W-Want my—my bimbo—"

Bella smirked. "You didn't even notice my vines, did you, my dear?"

Marianne squealed and thrashed as she was lifted up into the air, straight towards Larya. The vines were wrapped around her torso and sliding delicately into her pussy. Larya watched her exit the nectar—her whole slender body, tits bouncing, nectar dripping, eyes wide and needy and so, so, sparkly...

But she didn't come towards Laruya. She went right past, and gave a little squeak of surprise—and concern—as she landed snugly in Bella's flower.

She managed a tiny, worried whimper before Bella's arms were wrapped around her.

"Silly, horny girl," Larya heard her whisper, and Larya shivered with bliss. "So silly and horny. So easily distracted by that naughty pussy of yours."

"Um... Bella..." Marianne squirmed and moaned as the vines continued to wrap around her, totally constraining her. Helplessly, she was guided towards a kiss.

"You can play with her soon, Marianne," Bella cooed, embracing her tightly as she whined. "But first... I believe you said something about bimbos. You were quite right.

"Let us fuck some more brains out, and make more!"

And she took the helpless alraune into a tender kiss that made Larya cum.

~ ~ ~ ~

Lim staggered through the forest, a blissful, empty smile on her face. She was... full. Full of alraune nectar, full of yummy human cum. She'd been a naughty kitty, of course, and Larya would have no shortage of scolding for her.

Then again, the catgirl thought, giggling with delight, Larya had taken all day, so odds are she wouldn't be one to talk.

It was hard to ignore the wriggling pile in the bushes, the two women and one man who were desperately fucking, still covered in residual nectar but even more covered in each other's scents.

But Lim did resist, because she heard something far more delicious than humans grunting and squirming in each other's embrace.

She heard Larya.

Entering the clearing, she saw an empty pink alraune blossom. She saw Larya, suspended in midair by vines, helplessly sixty-nining a statuesque emerald beauty. They both cried out, whimpered, totally bound in the flowering vines. Larya's eyes were glazed.

And Lim saw the other alraune—Bella, she supposed—smiling down at her from her tight-fitting hanging bloom. Saw those tits, so ripe and full of alraune nectar... she felt the craving taking hold again, and barely held in a mew as she stared helplessly into Bella's gaze, like a faun in the lamplight...

But the alraune only smiled brightly and clapped twice.

With a startled yelp, the vines holding Larya released, and she lost her grip on the flowerless alraune—like Marianne—and fell into the grass.

Lim blinked, looking between Larya and those beautiful breasts. She settled on the breasts as their owner spoke. No, gods, on those lips. Those red, fulsome lips that handled every word like a delicacy.

"Thank you ever-so-much for your help, noble druidesses," cooed the victorious alraune. "Larya here has been very helpful! We have agreed to both serve as patron fey, with a..." The smile turned sly. Wicked, even. "Hierarchy in place to ensure that my dear Marianne here doesn't get too, ah, fresh with the locals, mm?" She cast a smug look at Marianne, as vines replaced Larya's tongue.

"Mm." Lim didn't trust herself to speak. She just nodded mutely, still staring at those lips, trying not to fall back to staring at those giant, jiggling breasts positively dribbling with...

"There will be no more nonconsensual incidents," the alraune said happily, as the other alraune was carried by the vines towards her flower, slipping wetly in beside her new mistress. "Marianne promises, doesn't she?"

Marianne gave a little whimper, nodded, and started suckling docilely at Bella's teat.

Lim realized she was drooling and quickly closed her mouth.

"Of course," Bella said sweetly, "I can't be held accountable for anything our dear little bimbo gets up to, now, can I?"

"Mm?" Lim blinked, still lost in the spectacle, lost in the sight of Marianne suckling at Bella's sweet, gorgeous breast. "Bimbo. Bimbo?"

And she found herself abruptly swept off her feet.

Larya lay atop her, pinning the catgirl to the ground.

Lim whimpered. Larya's eyes were still glazed with lust, her body glazed with nectar, as she gave a wide grin.

"Hi, kitty-kitty-kitty!" she burbled, fingers tickling downwards, and Lim whimpered as they started to draw fey spirals around her cunt. "I missed you, Lim!"

"D-Did you?" Lim whispered, squirming as the fey spirals started to work their magic on her. Oh, gods, it felt so... so... "I—I can't—Larya, it's half p-past—nn—"

She gave up and began helplessly mewling with pleasure. Larya beamed. "Don't worry, kitty" she whispered, crawling down as Lim squirmed. "I'm a good bimbo,"

Lim felt hot breath on her cunt, and the tingling of the alraune nectar dripping onto her body, as Larya descended with spiraling eyes. "And good bimbos take care of their slutty, needy pussies," Larya purred.

Lim had a feeling they'd be here a while.

THE END.