The Flower Shop

Story Info
Longtime friends finally have enough of teasing each other.
2.6k words
3.71
7.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone lit up:

**Hey Pal, I saw a mutual friend of ours this week. Seeing him got me thinking of you so I thought I would say Hi!**

Smiling, she quickly replied:

**Hey you! I actually have been thinking of you too lately. That's good you got to spend some time with him!! And 6 months since we talked last I'm sorry! Things have been good. I hope you are doing well.**

She barely had to wait before he got back to her:

**I am not mad that we haven't talked in 6 months. I know you are a busy gal, and you have a relationship to tend to.**

**I've been busy running a small flower shop. My relationship like most has its ups and downs. Still no sex so that makes for a bit of a grumpy Girl sometimes.**

**A flower shop hey? I always thought that would be a peaceful job. I imagine there must be plenty of pressures I've never thought of... But I thought you were with a different guy! I am sorry to hear about the sex. It's hard, I know (pun totally intended!)**

He was always a cheesy flirt, but two could play, she decided.

**Yeah the no sex thing REALLY sucks!! It's going on almost 2 years. As bad as it sounds I'm almost ready to go and just find someone for a good pounding ;-) **

She knew he would not be able to resist that comment!

**LOL! And then you go and say a thing like that and get my ears all perked up!**

**Is it your EARS I got perked up?**

She laughed softly to herself. Just then the shop's phone rang. It was the shop's owner with countless details about an outgoing order. Distractedly she sent back:

**GTG, work, TTYS <3**

**You have put a smile on my face! It's cold and raining here, so maybe I should go for a run and cool off! Later! **

He was always exercising, running around, and going to the gym. She was distracted thinking of his tall lean body, and had to get her boss to repeat a detail. Time to focus!

- - -

He had mentioned that he thought flowers would be peaceful, and he was not wrong. The small town shop was pretty quiet. Most of their orders went to a city not too far away, and there was very little walk in traffic excepting valentines and mother's day and the like. She worked skillfully, sitting on a tall stool behind her workbench. She worked towards the back of the shop, but if she craned she would be able to see anyone entering. Besides, there was an old grocer's bell on the door that would alert her.

There was a large order for a wedding and her fingers worked deftly, clipping and arranging the flowers. She seemed to enter a Zen state of creativity. Her mind drifted.

It had been a long time since she had seen him. It was years in fact. She had been only a shy teen when she had first met him. She had crushed hard then, and the years had not diminished her attraction.

The truth was that after two years of no sex, when she even saw that he had sent her an email or a text it made her throb with excitement. It always got her thinking about how she could manage to see him again.

She thought about how she would like him to fuck her right there on her desk. Lord knew he was tall enough! He was over a foot taller than her petite form, and he must be two hundred pounds, none of it fat. He could scoop her up and carry her under his arm anywhere he wanted!

She worked on the flowers for long hours, rocking gently on the stool and imagining finally having him after all these years. What would his cock be like? Would it be long like he was? She slowly turned her panties into a wet mess.

It was nearly closing time when she heard a deep, gentle voice in her ear, "Well hello there,"

She nearly tipped backwards on her stool, but long arms enveloped her, catching her mid-fall.

"You scared me half to death!" she panted, leaning back into him, her heart racing, "Where did you come from?"

He still had not set her and the stool right, "You can't tell a boy like me that you need a good pounding without getting his attention,"

"I would say I am sorry, but I am not sorry. I didn't even hear you come in," she sighed. He smelled good to. Damn him for smelling so good.

"I snuck in through the back door," his face twitched into his crooked smirk, "I thought you would approve."

"Mmmm," she purred. His voice sent shivers. How did he do that, she wondered?

He made a show of sniffing the air, "Beautiful scents from all of these flowers," he murmured. One arm settled tighter, just under her breasts, his other hand snaked slowly across her ribs and down her belly. "But there are a particular set of petals I am most curious about."

He stopped just short. "May I?" he asked.

She moaned in frustration and pulled his hand to her. She was not in the mood for a gentleman.

His long fingers slid up and down the outside of her pants. She could feel her juices spreading everywhere. She was already a wet mess!

Deftly his hand slipped up above her waistline and down the front of her pants, into her panties. She was glad she always wore cute under things. A lacy thong, barely there, is what would greet him today.

She heard a low growl deep in his chest as he massaged her. His fingers slid up one side of her, grazed the delicious spot near the top, and back down the other side. Again and again. The hand supporting her had somehow crept to squeezing her breast through her shirt. Her head lolled back on his shoulder.

She was not sure how long he teased her, never quite pressing her need, no matter how she squirmed, before she noticed he was slowly tilting the stool, and herself back to level.

He released her and she sagged forward, leaning on the desk. Her breathing was labored.

Abruptly he grabbed her hips, and pulled her up off the tall stool. Her upper body still leaned on her desk, flowers forgotten as he kicked the stool out from under her dangling legs. It fell to the side with a clatter as he set her down on her feet.

In one swift movement her button was popped and her pants were pulled half way down her thighs. She gasped in surprise! This was more like what she had had in mind.

She glanced down between her legs. She could see the slim gusset of her panties was creamy wet. Her pants had begun to soak through as well. God damn, her body did respond to him.

She looked back to see him standing slightly back. His eyes were focused intently on her underwear and exposed backside. He had such a peculiar expression on his face. She had seen that face before, she realized, when they had gone to see an old church in a museum town. He had been admiring the beauty of the stained glass windows. Well she remembered, he told her how gorgeous they were, and he had explained the process and intricate work of creating the glittering masterpieces. He had gotten lost in the art and beauty of it all, that day. Fucking artist, being so fucking hot, she thought.

And now he was looking at her ass the exact same way.

"Do you like what you see," she teased. He jumped out of his reverie and shifted his gaze to her face. His eyes flashed from sheepish to hungry. She could tell her wanted her. He needed her. Just like she needed him.

"This should be a painting," he whispered.

"Maybe one day I will let you," she softly replied.

He reached behind her and drew his index up to her sex. Slowly, excruciatingly, he slid his finger up and between her lips. She gasped as he dipped inside. His eyes were closed, and he appeared to be trying to memorize the feel of her.

His finger came away, glistening with her juices. He studied it for a moment, and brought it to his mouth. His tongue darted out and licked his finger up and down before he plunged it into his mouth, sucking her essence. His smile bloomed around his finger and he swooped down to her face, long form bending over her back. He pulled her in and kissed her hard, his tongue pushed between her lips, feeding her own taste back to her. She tasted good, as well she knew.

After several minutes her taste was gone and he pulled free, standing up again. He reached behind her again and began to play. He touched, and stroked, he dipped his fingers just inside her, only to dart out again. His other hand had gone up her shirt where it draped from her. He had deftly popped her bra open and he was massaging her breast, full in the palm of his hand. He stopped to tug and gently twist her nipple before pressing the whole of her breast back into his palm.

"Someone could come in at any time you know," he rasped. She knew it was true. She thought about locking the door, but just then, in the quiet of the shop her ears tuned in. Time seemed to slow down. She heard his hoarse breathing. She felt her own pulse, pounding in her head, and, the thing that had caught her attention: the sound of a zipper slowly dropping. His zipper.

He pushed her forward onto her desk; she carelessly pushed cuttings tools and foam out of her way. He pressed her body down on the cool surface, and shifted her hips higher. His hands were large and strong on her pelvic bones. He pulled her up to her tip toes. Her knees pointed together slightly, and she could feel her opening pout open, waiting for him. She could imagine how enticing that would look to him.

Her eyes squeezed shut in anticipation. Would he plunge straight in, she wondered? She wanted to scream, 'Just fuck me already,'

The last thing she expected was to feel his tongue licking her from bottom to top, and top to bottom! He pressed his tongue flat, pressing into her whole width, then narrow, pressing into her cleft. He pressed his whole face into her. She could feel his nose and lips and chin.

She could not hold out against his onslaught for long! She cried out as she came, hard, pressing herself into his face as hard as he pressed into her. Even his eyebrows would be wet from her, she knew. She rode him as she slowly came down from the incredible heights.

Her breath slowly returned to normal and she heard him stand. She could feel him close to her now. She was more than ready.

She felt him just touch her with his tip, gently, before it disappeared again. Then he pressed into her somewhere else, and gone. He teased all around her opening. He slid up and down, along her labia. He added his own wetness to hers as he slid his cock lower, dragging it across her clitoris.

And then back up her lips, just grazing her ass, making her shiver, and back down. Around, and down again. And up.

She was going to need help soon, she was sure. He had her almost out of her mind!

His maddening cock slid up again, resting for a moment between her cheeks. She tensed wondering if that would be his target, but quickly he slid back down, making his maddening loop once again.

"You're mean!" she gasped. She felt his tip break contact, a sense of loss blooming in her.

"Sorry not sorry," he whispered behind her. Her own words coming to bite her in the -

Her thought was broken when he suddenly drove deeply inside of her in one long thrust!

She could hear him growl as he pulled out and thrust back in, pressing her hips hard into the counter!

He grabbed a fist full of her hair, right at the scalp in a strong grip. She could not see his eyes, but she knew that if she could have, she would see that he was no longer in control. He went wild.

Again and again he pounded into her. She knew he was fucking the loneliness, sadness and stress right out of both of their bodies. All the disappointment of life, of failed plans, failed relationships, and nights alone was being ground to nothing and leaving their spirits. They were healing with every fucking thrust.

Except for her hips. She expected that there would be some bruising there.

How long it went for, she could not be sure. He could not control the tempo anymore. Sometimes it was fast and hard, and sometimes he would stop, and just press as deeply as he could into her. He could feel him press her cervix then, and it drove her mad! He seemed to be completely inside her, two bodies in the same space at the same time.

Their bodies were slick with clean sweat. He thrust hard and fast like a rabbit for a dozen stokes and again pressed as deeply as he could into her. She thought her body might come apart from it all. She had lost count of her orgasms, but when she felt him twitch deep inside her she knew she had one last one in her.

"With me," she gasped. Pushing back into him, she reveled in the feeling of fullness. "With me, with me, wihtme, withme, withmewithmewithmeeeee,"

His pace reached a fever pitch, a runner sprinting for the finish line, faster and faster, His moan was just one long note now, louder and louder. It keened up to a wail as he drove deep inside of her and exploded! She could feel pulse after pulse of his warmth filling her depths as rainbows seemed to explode in her vision. Her body milked him generously as it convulsed for the last time.

He collapsed against her back, finally pressing her feet flat down to the floor. Her calf muscles would be sore, she was sure, as would her hips. Fucking worth it, she thought to herself. She felt safe, pressed into her no longer cold desk by his panting body. Vaguely she noticed there was a small puddle of drool on the surface, and she smirked. She had started it after all.

He lifted off of her and they both slid onto the floor. His spent cock slipped from her body and she curled into his arms. They gently stroked each other until unconsciousness stole over them

At least she had finally gotten her good pounding!

- - -

She was startled awake by a notification from her phone!

***Well, the run made me tired, but I spent the whole time trying to think how to get to you! Hopefully I will get some time to relieve some of the tension you built up**

Fucking dream. Her panties were soaked.

**Maybe one day we won't have to just imagine it...** she replied.

She was going to have a nice long bath when she got home.