The Flu

Story Info
Youthful couple connects during dire times.
3.9k words
4.08
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers

The Flu

(I wrote this story in 2008 and didn't think it was good enough to post here previously. However, considering the events of late, and with some polishing, here it is.)

Ustin and Manon met while on holiday in Prague and fell in love at first sight. Ustin was Russian and Manon was French. He loved Manon's impulsive ways and she loved his strong resilience. They were the poster-couple for young beauty, love, and little more than dreams.

Other than the language of love the only words they shared in common were a smattering of Portuguese. Nevertheless, theirs was a whirlwind romance ending in engagement after two short weeks.

They were back in Shuvalovka by the end of the next week, getting married the very next morning.

That was the day a letter arrived from Manon's uncle in America whom she had only met once as a small girl. Neither of them could read English and when they had it interpreted they learned that he had passed away and left them a small dairy farm in Wisconsin, a plane ticket, and a French/English phrase book.

Ustin sold his '64 Zaporozhet, emptied his bank account, and liquidated all his assets, which were not worth much since the collapse of the Russian stock market. Together they had enough to buy another plane ticket and embarked that same morning.

Manon was seated in first class while Ustin was relegated to third class, but they were overjoyed at least to be on the same plane. If they had known about the mile high club there is no doubt that they would have consummated their, as yet, unconsummated marriage. Alas they were just thrilled to be starting a new life together. Their plan being to first establish financial security, and only then to have children.

When they arrived in Milwaukee Ustin was worried that they wouldn't have enough money left to take a cab to their new farm - let alone buy anything to eat, and he did his best to communicate that to Manon.

She had no cares about food, being so engrossed in her new role as blushing bride. But she was very worried, for no good reason, that if Ustin did not take her virginity officially as a married couple that they would be deported. She had spent the whole flight looking through her phrasebook trying to find the right words for "deflowering."

By the time she told Ustin what she wanted and he tried to look it up using his recently purchased English/Russian phrasebook, what he understood was that she wanted him to weed her cat.

He just smiled weakly and drew her close in a warm embrace, but since she was pointing frantically to her pussy, he imagined that 'weeding the cat' meant she wanted him to bury his face in her pubes as soon as possible.

He had no objection to throwing her back on their new honeymoon bed the first instant they arrived in Cambridge, WI to then 'graze the watercress,' which would have been the french way to say it if any of the risque words at all had been in his phrasebook, or if either of them owned a Russian/French phrasebook.

Full of excitement and fear they held hands, as only new lovebirds would, and never let go until he carried her across the threshold.

True to his understanding of her expectations Ustin promptly carried Manon to the bed, threw up her dress, and lapped studiously at her moist nether lips until she, taking a fistful of hair in each hand, pulled him up.

She could taste her own pussy on his lips and it turned her on, though Ustin would not know that for quite a while, and at the moment, he was put off because she was rummaging around in her purse - trying to retrieve some condoms.

Their first time as newlyweds in their new home was amazing as they explored each other's bodies and each other's desires. Perhaps it was even better as they could barely talk and they needed to rely on moans and smiles that much more to know what the other liked.

Next they explored the farm and discovered that they had inherited a dairyless dairy farm. If they could have read English they would have found the letter from the animal control officer at the police department telling dead Uncle Charles that all the animals had been impounded because they were being neglected and that they would be returned after a hefty fine was paid.

Still, they were the proud owners of a farmhouse, a barn, a shed and a few miscellaneous buildings on about ten acres of beautiful midwest rolling fields, and they fucked in each building as well as in the middle of the fields the first week.

That first year was a year of unbridled sex which at least once included a zuchinni from the garden that Manon had planted so they could set up a farmers market and earn some money to buy cows. No one ever came to their market as they were a bit out of the way, but Manon did manage to can about two hundred pounds of vegetables and store the jars in the tornado shelter.

One day they were passing the empty mink cages which came with the farm and Ustin was grinning stupidly and gesturing rudely that they should make like the minks and screw wildly.

Always ready, Manon grinned, and that was all it took. They shed their shirts rapidly, then impulsively Manon decided it would be fun to climb the ladder up to the loft. Shaking her skirt she beckoned, "Attrapez-moi." Then wiggling her butt enticingly she flashed her cunt to her dear husband and he scrambled up as fast as he could, sticking his nose amid her aromatic cleft from underneath her on the ladder every time he caught up.

Playing the game she would let him lick her puss for a few minutes each time before scrambling further up the rackety ladder. They were a very orally inclined couple, which worked in their favor whenever they were far from the bedroom, where they kept their limited, and expensive, supply of condoms.

Rolling in the proverbial hay, soon enough they were pleasuring each other simultaneously. For the first time ever she saw another person's back door. Glimpsing his tight bung briefly she wasn't grossed out, rather, she was worried that he would see hers and that he would be grossed out.

Likewise, Ustin did see hers but his only thought was, "It's surprising that it's not a turn off." They still finished each other off taking the time to burrow into each other's privates at length.

Unfortunately, it was later when they jumped down from the loft naked, that they both sprained an ankle and found themselves housebound for a couple of weeks. It was also one of the best things that could have happened to them.

Not only did they recline in each other's arms all day and make love often, but they couldn't make any trips into town which had, unknown to them, quickly taken a dangerous turn.

A flu pandemic had begun that day they kissed each others' sex parts in the loft and it was spreading rapidly to anyone who was unlucky enough to interact with just about anyone.

By day two, 20% of the nation had what was not an ordinary flu and some with weakened systems were already developing pneumonia or dying from other complications.

By day five, and unknown to the young lovers, the TV they rarely watched, was advising all citizens to stay home and warning that the health department would be out culling chickens who were the source of the flu.

The frisky couple never even knew that the army-green jeeps and an old commandeered truck, arrived to kill and pick up chickens. You see, at the time Manon was bent over an odd apparatus in the water-shed with Ustin's tongue delicately circling and stabbing at her cute pink asshole.

Anilingus was minutes new to both of them since they had just discovered it. They didn't even know what it was called in any language let alone with any shared words.

Only two hours before They had been wandering the North pasture when it started to drizzle and they happened upon the stone structure built over a stream. Inside they found an odd mechanism and with some experimentation figured out that it's purpose was to divert the stream so it flowed either East or West.

That's not really relevant to the story. What was pivotal was that, while turning a large wheel made from a barrel, Manon had fallen prone across the device and screamed out as she slipped. Ustin, with his developing English, misunderstood her emerging English. Thinking she had blurted out something meaning, "Tongue my ass" as she threw herself over the barrel, he decided it was a brilliant suggestion and put himself to the delightful task immediately.

Meanwhile, finding herself in danger of being rolled over to the other side she shrieked joyfully when he grabbed her by the hips. She was totally shocked, but pleasantly surprised, when with a pucker he kissed her sensitive sphincter. She didn't know enough about sex to think it either mundane or bizzare. After the first swipe at her delicate brownie he asked, "Da?"

She spoke that much Russian, and he knew enough French to throw himself into the act when she replied, "Oui! Oui!"

Together the lovers learned that they really craved the act, so he spent a considerable amount of time just licking her gratified asshole.

Ustin was thinking, "Amazing how every part of my girl is so sexy, from her smile to her toes, she's the best. It's strange how even her shitter turns me on. A woman's pussy is an obvious and natural object to worship with its enticing odor and soft lips. But for as much as I love to nibble and bite, pulling on her labia, it's just as great to get my lips on her arse."

"Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I would lick a girl's butt, but Manon is so special and her crinkled ring just draws me in." He took a deep inhalation, "Marvelous! Even her ass smells good. Earthy and musty but fresh. I want more."

He decided to run his tongue around it in circles, feeling the tiny donut shape. "It's incredible how this majestic feast normally has such a base function. I can't get over the rubbery firm texture - so different from her kiska."

He wondered if he could get his tongue inside like he did when he ate her quim. Backing off a few inches he used his fingers to massage her perineum and anus. Then getting one thumb on either side he stretched it out barely able to see inside. "OK let's see if I can get my tip in there. If it's ever gonna taste bad, now will be the time." Talking out loud he spoke to himself in Russian,

"Are you ready Ustin?"

Listening to him talk to himself back there, Manon had her own conversation going even if it consisted almost entirely of mewling moans and delighted sighs. In perfect Portuguese she whimpered the most appropriate phrase she could think of that he would know, "Do you like your dinner?"

Ustin laughed out loud, breaking the mood of raw sexuality briefly. Then also in Portuguese he answered, "You are a most hospitable host." Then returned to his quest to meld his mouth with her rectum. He formed his tongue into a point then poked.

Manon squealed, lifting her bum.

He barely got any in her but wanting to have a penetrative experience he rubbed two lanky fingers along her newly stubbled puss, In broken English he asked, "You want me finger to your mog?"

She had no idea what he meant but she was willing to surrender herself to whatever he desired. To express her openness she relied again on a Portuguese phrase, "My house is your house."

Wetting two of his fingers, with the unpracticed thrust of one fairly new to sex, he jammed them fully up her fanny. She jumped in surprise, partly due to the sudden vaginal intrusion but mostly because she was expecting him to slide a single finger up what she would have called her trou du cul.

He continued to lap at her starfish fucking her gash with his fingers. He became engrossed in the crude pastime letting his lust carry him away. When her body went tense he worried that he was hurting her in his wild sexual frenzy, then realized she was having an orgasm from the combined anilingus and fingerbanging.

Overjoyed to have found a new way to bring her off he fell back on his haunches, satisfied.

Coming down from her high, Manon wanted to do something for him now. Turning around she fell to the floor with her back to the wheel. She beckoned for Ustin to stand before her, pulling him by the cock.

Manon was hardly more experienced than Ustin in the ways of sex. Her one previous boyfriend had wanted to face-fuck her which she had not allowed. But now she wanted to give all of herself, in every way, to this man she loved.

She formed a circle with her left thumb and forefinger then using the forefinger from her other hand she made the universal gesture for fucking.

Ustin stepped forward presenting his hard cock to her mouth. But she wasn't done yet. Next using the same gesture she slammed her finger into the circle violently hoping to communicate what she was offering.

He was sure he was reading her wrong and definitely didn't want to hurt the woman he loved. But she insisted saying, "Bes moi! Bes moi! Bes moi!", pounding on the barrel.

He moved even closer inserting his swollen cock into her mouth. They were both full of expectation as she grabbed his thighs pulling him deeply into the back of her mouth quickly.

Towing above her, with his hands on the barrel, he was thrilled that he had married such a sexual wife.

They were both mistaken and they learned it the hard way. Manon gagged and sputtered completely unable to accomplish what she'd imagined she would do for him.

He pulled out, falling to his knees. Looking into her teary eyes he rained penitent kisses all over her tortured face. They both apologized to each other profusely in their respective languages and they both understood intuitively what the other meant.

After hugs of reconciliation she regained her composure. She pointed to her lips saying, "Réessayons"

As thrilled as he had been a moment before to be married to such a sexpot he was a thousand times more thrilled now to be married to a more naive girl who loved him so selflessly.

Standing up he stroked her face gently before presenting his now softened organ to her.

She drew his dick into her mouth, inexpertly sucking on the first couple inches until she was rewarded with her first taste of cum.

Looking down on her, awestruck, as she swallowed, there was never a more earnest feeling of admiration communicated from one human to another.

Afterwards they held each other.

Now, if they had brought condoms with them they might have just screwed and been done with it. But then they would have returned to the farmhouse much earlier and met the infected visitors.

The national guard found no chickens and left without incident, doing no more damage than nailing a poster to the front door that Ustin had so carefully painted red with a stylish and artistic barn-star.

One morning, 'Котенок', or 'kitten', as Ustin called her woke him with a fantastic and more practiced blowjob, then wiping her lips with the back of her hand, lazily rolled over to turn on the TV for the first time in a while.

Slowly it dawned on them both that something was terribly wrong with the outside world. Secluded in their own little love nest they did not know that 40% of the population had gotten sick and they did not realize that 80% of the sick had died. While they knew little English they understood the terrifying math perfectly. Additionally, the images on TV painted a horrible picture of what was happening which to them seemed like the end of the world.

That was also the same day that, first the TV, and then the electricity went out. By the 15th day of the pandemic there were no more airplanes in the sky and even several miles away from the main part of Cambridge the world was eerily silent by day and oddly dark at night.

Manon and Ustin held each other close during the long nights and clung to each other as they had never done before. The house was cold and they cuddled for warmth as much as for reassurance.

Kitten cried bitterly and refused to let Ustin walk into town to see what was happening, so he stayed home rather than drag her along, hanging onto his arms, which is what she would have done to stop him.

Instead with his shirt off he worked up a sweat and an appetite cutting firewood to heat the house at night. Manon hugged him from behind as he took a break enjoying the slipperiness of his sexy body glistening and

tanned in the sun.

The electric water pump hadn't worked in weeks and they both smelled musky but then again they had learned to appreciate the various smells produced by their young and hard sexy bodies. Her tiny hand reached into his zipper and worked his hefty growing member into a full state of arousal.

She pressed her firm and pert boobs against his back while he reached back and held her waist.

Out by the fallen log,and yet again lacking any birth control, she turned, then rubbed his pre-cumm slicked foreskin sheathed cock against her rear door to communicate her intent...

The next day they walked to the water-shed carrying a water bucket and wearing nothing but shoes, then made sad, sweet love, again on the barrel, as much to connect as to relieve tension, worry, and, a touch of lust, that wouldn't go away even in those dire times.

The next couple of weeks they imagined the worst. Thinking they were the only couple left on earth, a modern day 'Adam and Eve,' they toiled hard all day long working the incomplete farm to make provisions for the winter.

They continued to make love every night to cement their love as much as for any other reason. They began to make forays away from the farm to see what they could learn. The nearest neighbor's house was a mile and a half away; nothing was there.

Depressed and numb they walked further toward town not even remembering to put on clothes as they had become accustomed, in the early fall heat and lacking air conditioning, to go nude.

Nearing another house they again found no one, but seeing some wash on the line, they realized they should dress. Nothing fit and they shared a fit of hysterical laughter to break the somber mood.

Deeply disheartened they went home without walking the last ten miles into town, discarding the ridiculous and comical clothing as they went.

The next morning, just before sunrise Котенок woke Usty and pulled him outside to be a witness to the new day. She had a small spade with her and as solemnly as she could buried all their remaining condoms. Offering him a page torn from his phrasebook he saw that she had circled the word "repopulate."

After a lunch of kislaya kapusta also known as sauerkraut, they disrupted their routine of constant work to do what they had never done before; vaginal sex without protection.

Tenderly he lowered her to their bed kissing her lips passionately and gently. They pulled each other close with a bittersweet desperation. He kissed her neck and she his, sometimes including soft bites. He entered her slowly, intentionally, feeling the warmth of her canal and the naked feeling of an uncovered cock against her wet pizda for the first time.

She cried out and pulled him all the way in, grasping his back with her legs wrapped around him as if she wanted to make him a permanent part of her. Long and slow they went on, then hard with an anger they both shared, not toward each other but for their situation, he frantically pounded into her again and again.

They stayed in the missionary position, and when not crazed, each saw in the other's eyes all they needed. Eventually he came, filling her with his white creamy seed. He kept rocking in and out long after finishing. He was going to make sure that every bit of cum he had went inside. He would go until he shot again if he had to. She came after a few more minutes but he was so intent on his self-imposed task, and so out of control, that he didn't notice.

After a short while she called out: Usty, Usty, stop!" She cried on his shoulder, "Ustin, ce n'est pas juste pas bon." She pushed him over and they lay side by side panting, desperately holding hands.

MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers
12