The Flu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Я огорченн" he said. They didn't know each other's words but they understood all that they needed. Their love was strong as ever.

A few hours later Manon came running to get Ustin from the barn. Her eyes were pleading and she was both happy and afraid. She grabbed his hand and led him to the front of the house. There they met a very shocked but yet unoffended Amish couple who politely made no note of their nudity in this strange situation.

They were dressed all in black and sitting high in a horse drawn wagon. The discarded clothes stolen from the neighbors laundry line were on the seat next to them. The two couples smiled, shook hands, and even hugged, still not caring that two of them were nude (except for shoes). They were all just overjoyed to not be alone anymore.

In time they all learned that the flu hadn't affected the Amish community as much as the greater world so the majority survived. The Amish approach to the virus turned out to be the best while the government had bungled the response completely.

The Amish broke tradition by befriending the young couple with more of a welcome than would be typical.

The community gifted Manon and Ustin with a herd from a farm whose owners had died.

There wasn't any need to repopulate the world but our couple were still very proud of Manon's growing baby bump.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story to read it later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

12