The Flu Shot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on her attire, she likely had come from some sort of fitness class, but he would never have known it given the pleasant smell that reached him when she sat down. Her scent was floral, not in the way a flower or candle shop attacks the senses with no remorse, but as if a suitor had entered the room and placed a fresh bouquet on the table, with an assortment of wonderful blooms whose individual scents could not be deciphered, but that combined in a symphony of flavors one could only describe as simply 'floral'.

"Welcome in," Henry began, slightly flustered, "Just sign this paperwork right here." He slid a copy of the form across the table. "Would you like the left arm or the right arm?"

"I'll do the right arm please," the goddess of a woman replied to him.

"Lefty?" he asked playfully, "Me too. You'll have to turn your seat around."

"No problem!" she said quickly, her voice slightly cracking, before getting up and turning the chair around. The manner in which she rotated the chair resulted in her backside presenting itself to him again, and time froze in his head as he captured a mental snapshot of her voluptuous backside only a few feet from him. As she placed the chair back down, he saw her glance at him out of the corner of his eye, and he thought she might have caught him staring.

"Alright, just sign here then we can do the shot," he said, pointing back at the sheet of paper. "Here's a pen." He reached forward with pen in hand and she met his grip. Her hand stayed longer on the pen than a usual grab, and the sides of some of her fingers touched his. She withdrew with pen in hand while his hand stayed afloat for another fraction of a second before it retreated. She had flustered him again with that grab; she must be heavily flirting right now, Henry thought, or am I just really horny? She looked to be about his age too, in their mid to late twenties. Since he hadn't cum with Cynthia, was his mind playing tricks on him?

"What's your name?" she asked, as she finished writing her signature, "I'm Tess."

"I'm Henry," he said. "It--"

"Look, Henry," she said, cutting him off, "I'm going to be honest. I really don't like shots. I only came cause my job is making me get one. I would've just never gotten one, cause I would've been so embarrassed if I went to a walk-in place and had a panic attack or something in public and everyone saw." She averted her eyes, seemingly embarrassed just from talking about it. Jackpot, Henry thought.

"Well you don't have to worry about that," Henry consoled, "If you pass out, you pass out, it's normal. I just had someone pass out earlier today." He wanted to add that he had fucked their mouth too, but opted not too. Even if she was flirting with him, she probably wasn't ready to hear that.

"Here," he said, "I'll come sit next to you just in case. I'll make sure you don't fall over, and if anything happens I'll be right here." He picked up a syringe in one hand and his chair in the other and brought it around to hers so that he was sitting facing her arm.

"You ready?" he said, placing his non-syringe hand on her thigh for support.

"I'm ready." She placed her hand on top of his, wrapping her hand around it.

Henry brought the needle up and was about to push in when she stopped him with a "Wait wait wait!" He pulled the needle back abruptly.

"Can you give me a countdown?" she asked. When other people asked, Henry found it annoying, but when she did, it was adorable in the most innocent way, as if she had put all her trust in a gift basket and left it at his feet.

"Yes, definitely."

"Wait! Don't do that shit where you do the countdown and poke me at number two. Please do it normally, I want to prepare."

"Okay, okay," he said with a chuckle, "I promise I'll do it your way."

"Thank you," she said, with a smile to Henry that made both his heart melt and his cock stir. She was sexy no matter what she said or did: she was perfect.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he said, giving her thigh a squeeze, which did not seem to faze her.

Henry counted down and pricked her skin at the correct moment, quickly emptying it before pulling it back out.

"See, that wasn't so bad?" he said to her, but it was fruitless. The effects of the mixture were already reaching her nervous system, and within seconds she was gone.

"Holy shit," he said to himself, barely able to keep in his excitement.

Henry stood up and quickly moved in front of Tess, giving her a few quick pats on her cheek to make sure the concoction had worked. She was out cold.

He pulled her top off over her head, giving him a view of her modest breasts underneath her tight sports bra. He rapidly unfastened it and cupped them, running his fingers along them as he did so. The sports bra had hidden some of her size; while she was nothing compared to that last bimbo, Tess was not entirely lacking in the jugs department. He was instantly hard the second he had started to grope her.

In a similar fashion as his previous victim, Henry went in for the kiss. Her lips parted slightly to meet his. They were soft like pillows and smooth as silk. Henry's mouth slid across hers and his tongue brushed over her tongue and the front of her teeth, absorbing the fresh taste of either toothpaste or gum she had earlier in the day. Sparks and flashes went off in his brain; he needed to get inside her mouth.

Henry hurriedly pulled his pants down and resumed the same brushing and caressing of her lips, this tip with the tip of his rod. Her lips conformed and wrapped around his head, a soft grip on his phallus. Slowly, taking his time to enjoy each second as if it were a lifetime, Henry entered the gorgeous woman's mouth.

Henry almost came immediately. Just the thought of the scenario was almost enough to finish him off, but the visual of Tess, who looked like a goddess even in her athleticwear, slowly accepting him into her mouth was like nothing he had ever experienced before. The previous woman seemed like a cheap whore in comparison.

He was gentle with her at first, just enjoying the unconscious movement of her tongue along his shaft. Thankfully her mouth was damp, and stayed that way as he pushed his rod into every corner of her mouth and gullet, exploring every inch as he watched her beautiful face receive him. Tess's mouth fit perfectly around him, as if it were made specifically to envelop Henry's cock and deliver it the highest amount of pleasure possible. Henry had to take pictures of her to save for later; he could spend the rest of his life cumming solely to the images of this girl.

As she was sitting up in a chair, Henry could not push that deep into her throat. However, as she was unconscious, he knew he could move her into any position he liked. He pulled out of her and grabbed her by the waist, getting a few gropes of her ass-cheeks as he stood her up from the chair, her body slack in his arms.

He lifted the rest of Tess's body up onto the table, and spun her so her head hung off the edge. In one swift motion, he lined his cock up with her gullet and plunged back inside. Yet again her throat and mouth enveloped him, a warm cocoon for him to lay his seed.

From this angle, he had the angle to reach forward and slide one of his hands into Tess's leggings and felt the soft fabric of her underwear. It was thin, soft, and silky in nature, and it brushed over the back of his hand as he slid it underneath them.

Despite being fully unconscious, Tess was wet. He rubbed one finger up and down her folds, just enjoying the slickness of her under his touch. He found her clit and circled it, the entire time her mouth still engulfing him. He did not know if her body would still subconsciously process the stimulation, but he enjoyed doing it regardless.

Henry continued to thrust into her throat, not wanting to end. The angle was so perfect and her body so flawless that he wished he could just pick her up and take her home with him. She had been flirting with him earlier, maybe there was a way that he could get her number, or ask her out? That would be weird, he thought, we're in a flu clinic and this is just a routine procedure. Besides, a woman like her would probably have a man. Someone who would fuck her senseless on the daily, and get to enjoy her voluptuous curves and kiss her perfect mouth, a man who would never know what happened her at the clinic, a random guy who was using her mouth while her pussy dripped and neither Tess nor her man would ever even suspect something like this had happened. But again, Henry thought, what if she was single? What if she did like him? He decided to wait and see when she woke up; he had comforted her till the moment she had gone unconscious, and had held onto her thick thighs and promised that everything would be okay. Who knows how she'd react when she wakes up?

Throughout this mental tangent, Henry had continued to fuck poor Tess's mouth into oblivion. Unconsciously her mouth made glucking and gagging sounds around his thick member, her throat squeezing and mouth sucking almost as if she were awake. He gave her a light slap on the cheek, to no reaction. She was still out cold.

Henry thought about having sex with her. He could turn her around on the table and attack her ass, using all of her holes and getting the fuck of his life. Something in his head held him back. He was enjoying the feeling of her mouth, and her subconscious wetness told him her brain was still working somewhere beneath the sedative. He felt a little bad for her; he would have his fun with her mouth, but for some reason, maybe it was due to her beauty or her ability to be vulnerable with him before she went out, that he respected some part of her and did not want to go all the way with her. He had a feeling that he could work out a way to see her again once she woke up, if he played his cards right. He knew he had the ability to fuck her now, but saving her for later would bring a greater reward to him mentally.

Henry could feel his orgasm fast approaching, so he thrust himself as deep as he could into her gullet and grabbed a breast in each hand as he began to shoot his load. Jet after jet disappeared into her stomach, bypassing her mouth as his tip was firmly lodged in her esophagus. His vision went blurry for a few moments as the wave of pleasure passed over him and settled, allowing him to return to normal consciousness.

Henry returned to his seat to take it all in; Tess, laying on top of the table with head still slightly hanging; her breasts exposed, still perky on top of her chest; her ass, although squished between her body and the table, fanned out to the sides, emphasizing her hourglass figure as it pressed against her thighs. He took out his phone to take a few more photos of her before putting her clothes back. Again, he took one of his antidotes from the case and injected her with it after putting her back into her chair, like she had never left her seated position from earlier.

It took a little longer than the previous woman, but Tess slowly began to return to consciousness. Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked as if she were waking from a deep sleep. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, as if she were stretching it out. Oops, Henry thought, she would definitely be feeling soreness in her jaw later.

As if coming out of a trance, she appeared to notice Henry in front of her, and realized exactly where she was and what she was doing there. "Hello?" she said quietly, her eyes beginning to adjust to the light and focusing in on Henry. Slowly a smile crept onto her face and she almost laughed to herself, understanding that she had just passed out after getting the shot.

She quickly leaned in for a hug, wrapping both her arms around Henry. He almost pulled backwards in surprise, but caught himself and brought his arms up to complete the embrace.

"How long was I out?" she asked. "Only a few minutes," Henry responded.

"Thank you so much. I'm glad I didn't completely freak out. Don't know what I would've done without you here."

"Please, it's the least I can do," Henry said humbly, "I've been desensitized to shots since I have to give so many out; not everyone is used to getting pricked."

"I don't know how you do it. The thought of having to poke that many people with needles, especially if they all react like I do." They both laughed a little.

"Not everyone passes out, no," Henry started, "but I like when they do. Makes my job more interesting. I can actually treat people, you know, take care of them."

She nodded in agreement. "I'm sure you know how to treat a lady," she remarked. There it was, Henry thought, even after coming out of her unconscious state, she's making lines towards him.

Henry casually nodded and smiled at the comment. But where could anything go from here? He had just had his way with her, without her permission, yet he had caught feelings for her enough that he had respected her at the same time. Could he live with himself if he asked her out, and would a flu clinic even be the place to make an advance? Realizing he had retreated in his mind and had not said anything to her, he came back to reality as she slid the form across the small table to him. With nothing more to be said, she stood up and brushed herself off before heading towards the door. She took a few steps towards the door before stopping next to his chair.

"Thanks again," she said as she put her hand on his shoulder, her entrancing hazel eyes locked with his, her hair lit from the fluorescent light above, skin glowing against the deep navy of her clothes. Tingles spread from her point of contact on his shoulder through his chest and upper back, and he felt his heart skip a beat. "See you around," she added, before removing her hand and exiting the room.

See you around? What kinda closer is that, Henry thought to himself. Now that she'd left, he kicked himself for not making an advance on her. He had gotten lost in his own thoughts and allowed her to slip through his fingers. In the moment his nerves would have gotten to him, but hindsight is 20/20. The city was large enough that they'd likely never cross paths again, but he would pray to whatever deities were out there that they'd bestow the opportunity upon him.

He put the used syringes away and got up to turn her chair back in place. Man, Henry thought to himself, that was a missed opportunity. He had gotten so much out of her, but had pulled back due to his conscience. He never thought someone could have that effect on him. Clearly she was something special, and yet again he had let it fall through the cracks. She was totally into me, he thought, she was mine for the taking.

He took a seat and put her form on the top of his stack of papers. As he did so, something caught his eye. He sighed in relief and leaned back in his chair, grinning as he couldn't believe his situation. Without saying a word the deities had enacted his will. In the bottom corner of the form, seemingly added while his mind was elsewhere during their conversation, was a phone number, and written below were the words 'Hey handsome', followed by a heart, and 'call me'.

12