All Comments on 'The Fluffer'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just a cocksucker

I to love GHs. I don't desire men just their COCKS, preferably anonymously. The thrill of enticing a stranger to give me his COCK thru the hole then fondling, stroking,kissing,licking,worshipping and sucking him until he feeds me his yummy CUM is truly undescribable. No I am not gay, I AM A COCKSUCKER!

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
It sounds thrilling...

but the threat of AIDS makes it too much of a risk!

AltErikAltErikabout 14 years ago
Hot subject

Good story. GH's are definitely hot. The idea of being on your knees to please another man, anonymously is a real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I also love GHs and sucking another guy until he cums in my mouth, Slurp! I also like it up my ass and would like to have two guys at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
idoblks2

love glory holes and love to see big black dick come throught the hole for me to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I fully understand the feelings.

This story brings back old thoughts of my married life. Prior to the actual marriage my wife and I visited ABS locations where she watched me blow cocks thru the holes. She knew I was bi and despite all my efforts I could never get her to suck the cocks thru the holes. Later, she did finally agree to fuck any cock that I brought home and allow me to eat the cum out afterwards. I didn't hesitate finding the dicks for her. I'd call her and let her know we were on the way. Upon arrival, we'd have the guy to strip, I'd drop to my knees and begin to blow him while she fingered her pussy. Once his cock was hard I guided it into her cunt, sat back and watched them fuck, looking forward to the point where I could suck the cum out of her. I eventually began bringing more than one home at a time and have one to fuck her while another fucked me. We got into trying to find primarily black cocks. she would be fucking them while telling what a poor fuck I was and that I could no longer satisfly her needs and that she wanted a full time black cock. we divorced and wished each other well in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoy!

I was given my first gay blow job in a straight porn cinema. After a while I had to do it to someone and see how it felt - and I loved it. Blowing strangers in the dark is my special secret treat. I never share any other gay activity and my girlfriend knows nothing - but I now give better head than she does :)

510mike510mikeover 11 years ago
Good Storyline

Love the storyline...a real turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I went to the xxx shop, I went into the booths, put coins in, flicked through the channels, I was young, hard as a rock, I heard a noise in the next booth, I knelt and looked, a guy was stroking his cock, he must have seen the movement because his finger moved to the hole, I stood up, his finger stayed there, then I heard put it through, I was so horny, I decided o.k., and my cock was stroked then covered and sucked by a warm mouth until in a very short time my cumm shot out and was swallowed, best blow job I had ever had. I moved away,his cock came through, long, hard, I stroked it, got brave, licked the head,then took it, I tried to suck,i heard stay still and I let him move, fucking my mouth, I felt him swell and my mouth was filled as his cock pulsed in my mouth. To this day, 30 years later, I still suck cock, the feel of his cock pulsing and shooting into my mouth is still as good as the first time.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 6 years ago
Good story and so true

Almost as good as sucking cock is the kneeling on the floor jacking off after sucking cock. Kneeling in the same spot and looking at your cock as you jack it dreaming about more cock cumming through the hole.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story because it involves some of my favorite things cocksucking, cuckolds, and BBC. I don't consider myself gay, but I do like sucking cock. I'm not attracted to men or have any interest in kissing or making out with a man just getting on my knees and sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucking Cock.

I love to jack off and do it as often as I can. My absolute favorite way to jack off is to strip completely naked, get down on my knees and suck on a nice large cock. Stroking my dick while a guys cock is sliding in and out of my mouth is so fucking hot. I really love when he shoots off in my mouth so I can swallow it or pulls out and cums all over my face. I really love feeling a large load splattering all over my face. Whether I do this while out cruising around (woods, bathrooms, etc..) or sucking thru a glory hole in an adult book store, I just can't get enough of it. I know it makes me a faggot, a queer and a homo, but I don't care. It is a lifestyle that I love and plan on doing it as long as i live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous