The Folder

Story Info
Harriett accidentally sees a special folder on her son's PC.
5.3k words
3.96
49.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Clancy came home, his mother was sitting at the dining room table, slowly sipping some hot tea. Harriett watched her son bring in the armload of groceries and put them away with a studious look, taking slow, thoughtful sips as he methodically loaded the fridge and cabinet. He hadn't noticed she was watching him, wrapped up in his thoughts as he was.

"Sorry it took so long, but the lines, y'know?" he muttered. "And there's still a toilet paper shortage, so I was only able to get one 9-pack. Savages, I tell you." He shook his head. "They were out of the 2%, so I got a jug of whole. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle skim. Also, they were out of skim."

"That's fine," said Harriett. "What about masks?"

He shook his head. "I got a packet. One. They said you can't just use a bandanna anymore, but then they run out of normal masks. This whole virus thing is a real shit show. Lockdown was supposed to be two weeks to flatten the curve, and this is what, week six? I know people are dying, but Christ, at this point, more people are going to die from the economy tanking."

"Your job still covering you?"

He nodded as he finished putting the last the food away. "Yeah, thankfully. Our company made billions last year, so they can afford it. I'm just surprised us grunts are getting covered. Maybe we're not the worst place to work for after all." He made a rueful chuckle, then joined his mother in the living room. He noticed the odd look she was giving him.

His brow furrowed. "Um... what's up?"

Harriett glanced to the side, and a slight blush crawled over her cheeks as she tried to parse her words. "My computer blue-screened on me again."

Clancy sighed. "I told you to just get another one."

"I know. I did. I ordered a new laptop on Amazon already."

He blinked. "Oh. Really?"

"Yes."

"What did you get?"

She shrugged. "You said ASUS was good, so I just got the latest model of that that was, you know, cheap."

"Ah. Alright. Good."

She looked him in the eye, opened her mouth, then closed it and looked down as she took another sip of her tea. He cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Was... there something else...?"

She cleared her throat softly. "You said if I had computer troubles, I could borrow your computer."

"Yeah?"

"I promised you I wouldn't look through your folders. I know you have some... sensitive material... on there. I just needed to get online for something."

Clancy's face went a bit red. "Oh. Uh. Shit. I forgot Brave saves the last page you're on. I, uh, I guess I had PornHub open on a tab or something?"

She swallowed nervously. "Um. No." She took another sip. "You had a folder open. Like, open on the desktop, so I could see it when the screen came on."

She met his eyes, and for a moment, Clancy's face turned a bit redder. And even though his expression barely changed, she could see when it clicked. The color immediately drained from his face.

She took another sip. "Now, I understand you've probably been a bit lonely since you and Grace split up, and I know it must be... frustrating... living with me. I really do appreciate you quarantining with me, you've been a big help. But I..." She paused again, taking a breath. "How long has this been going on?"

Clancy leaned a bit on the back of the chair in front of him. "Um, just so we're clear, what was the folder?"

"I think you know."

"I would like you to clarify."

Harriett's blush deepened. "It was a whole gallery of photos of me, with a bunch of weird captions written on the side about me casting spells on... on your... penis."

Clancy put his hand to his face and muttered, "Oh my fucking god."

"That's what I said!" Harriett reached to take another sip of her tea, but she found her hand shaking a bit. "Clancy! What the hell? Where did you even get those images?"

Clancy had to take a seat, sliding into the chair across from her. "They're just your normal pictures. You know, from, like, Facebook, or the family photo folder." He buried his face in his hands again. "Oh God, Mom, Jesus, it's not... cripes, I'm sorry. It's not... it..." He sighed and sat back in his seat. He looked utterly mortified. "I don't even know how to explain it. But it's not really what it looks like."

"I don't know what it looks like! Did you write the captions? Or is someone else writing them and sharing them with you?"

"I wrote them. And no, I'm not sharing them with anyone. They're completely private, I don't even keep them on my hard drive, just on a thumb drive. I guess I forgot to unplug it and put it away."

She let out a small breath. "Okay. Good. But I want that thumb drive."

He winced. "There's... other pictures on there..."

"I don't care. Give it to me."

"Pictures of Grace! And Tina. And, um, some other girls. All private, all gifted to me, and you can't just take those."

Harriett closed her eyes and let out a slow breath. She could feel the urge to scream at him rising, but she forced herself to keep control. "Alright," she said, opening her eyes again. "Then I want you to delete my images."

"Okay. Done." He jumped up from his chair and almost ran to his room.

"Wait!" she said sharply. Clancy froze. "We're not done talking about this. And you never answered my question."

"What question?"

"How long have you been doing this? Taking my pictures and making weird, slutty captions for them?"

He blushed, and slowly sat back down. "I, um... I guess, uh..." He made a vague gesture around, indicating the house. "Since moving back in with you."

She took another small breath. "There were a lot of images. You've either been very busy the past two months, or this has been going on a while."

He sighed. "It really hasn't, okay? I tend to make a whole batch in one sitting, so I'll make, like, ten or twelve at a time. There's only, like, sixty captions or so, and I reuse a bunch of the same pictures, and I mostly just repeat the same things in the captions."

"I noticed."

His blush deepened. "How many did you read?"

"Mostly skimmed them. Pretty repetitive, like you said." She pursed her lips. "I also noticed there were a few captions with me and your aunt. Do you have a folder of her, too?"

He shook his head. "No."

"So it's just me?"

He hesitated, then looked to the side.

"Clancy."

"A couple of my cousins."

"Hmmm." She took a sip of tea. Well, her two nieces were only a couple years older than him, and both of them were quite pretty. And they were cousins, whom he barely ever saw. That she could almost understand. The attraction part, anyway, not the making weird captions about penis magic part.

"I swear that's it."

She paused for a moment, then said. "Clancy. Has anyone in our family ever... touched you? When you were younger?"

He blinked in surprise. "What?"

"I've been searching my memories for anything that might have happened. Did your... father, or uncle ever... do anything to you? Maybe there was something that happened with your cousins? Or my sister, perhaps? Or something I might have done that I didn't even realize--"

"No!" He looked horrified. "No no no, nothing! It's nothing like that!"

She took a long breath, shakier than she intended. "Okay. Good. Okay." She took another sip, then said, "Are you sure that--?"

"Christ, NO!"

"Don't yell at me."

"Don't jump to insane conclusions!"

"I just don't understand where this would come from!"

"I'm just sick in the head, okay?!"

He looked on the verge of freaking out, and Harriett had to force herself not to snap back at him. She put up a hand. "Okay, okay. Calm down. Let's both calm down. You're not sick in the head. I don't believe that. I just want to understand."

He crossed his arms and frowned deeply. "Are you mad?"

"No." The word came out easily, and she was surprised how much she meant it. She was certainly still a little freaked out, but she really was just plain curious.

"Should I move out?"

"I don't think that's necessary. I just want to understand."

"Alright."

"Okay. So. You move in with me, you're... feeling lonely. I'm the only woman in your life right now. So, you're just projecting your fantasies onto me. Is it something like that?"

"Um... mostly?"

"Mostly. So were you fantasizing about me before, then?"

"I..." He made a little gesture as he tried to find the words. "It's more like... the idea of..." He sighed. "Look, there's a whole thing online about, like, incest porn." They both winced when he said it. "But, like, it's not even the incest itself, like, it's not that you're my Mom that makes it... I mean it is, but..." He ran a hand through his hair. "Christ, I don't even know how to word it."

"Is it a... domination thing? The authority?"

He blushed again. "I'm, um... I'm into femdom, yeah. So, yeah, it's kind of, um, kind of like that." He glanced up to meet her gaze. She looked back with a cool, composed look that did nothing to make him less nervous. He glanced down again, and said, "It's like... okay, this is going to sound really fucked up, but..."

"It's okay. I'm not judging."

"So, the thing about the family dynamic with femdom, it's, like, the whole, the authority thing, yeah. And being trapped? Like, you're a guy surrounded by women you can't get away from. Different from your wife or live-in girlfriend, you know? When it's your mom, she, um, she's like this authority figure you can't defy. If it's a sister, she's this girl you have to put up with no matter how much you don't get along. And with the femdom thing, it's like, it's fucked up, because you know you're not supposed to be attracted to them, but you are, and they can use that against you to keep you in line. And they probably aren't even attracted to you, but they get off on having that leverage over you. And when it's the family thing, you're like, trapped with them because it's not like you can run away, so even if you hate it, you're stuck at home with them, and they can do whatever they want to you."

Harriett pursed her lips. "Well. That does sound pretty fucked up."

"I know. Look, it doesn't mean anything, okay? It's just a fantasy thing. I don't feel trapped here with you, or want to hate-fuck you, it's just a fantasy, I--"

She put up a hand again. "I get it. I've read Fifty Shades."

He nodded. "Right.

"Okay. So. How long?"

He looked downright sheepish. "Grace kinda... got me into it. She liked to do sister-brother roleplay. Sometimes Daddy-daughter. And, um, I was into the femdom stuff, so she'd like... tie me up and pretend to be my daughter or sister, coercing me into stuff."

Harriett tried not to let her mortification show. Grace had been a natural beauty, but she'd always felt like the girl had a little crazy to her. Imagining her son bound up, with Grace in a lacy teddy, calling her son "Daddy", well, she could see it, and she wished she couldn't.

"So we'd, uh, do that. Then we broke up, and well, I guess I was still into it. I started reading more, um, family femdom stuff."

"I see."

"I didn't think about you, or my cousins, or anything. Didn't even occur to me, really. I'd think of, like, models, or Grace, playing the role. But then, I moved back in with you, and, um..." He hesitated again.

"I guess I just look that good for my age, huh?" Harriett didn't think it was too out of line to admit she took good care of herself. On top of that, she'd been a young mother, having Clancy when she was just nineteen. He was twenty now, a handsome young man, and she while she was hardly a model, she could have easily passed as his young aunt, or maybe even older sister.

His blush deepened and he couldn't think of what to say.

"Just kidding."

"No, uh, you do look good, but that wasn't it, it was... god, now I just feel stupid."

"Go on."

"It was an escalation thing. Like, I was... looking at some pictures of Grace, and thinking about the, um, mom stuff, and, like... the thought occurred that, oh, wow, I do live with my mom again now. Wouldn't it be weird if I actually, like, looked at my actual mom's pictures?"

He made a lost gesture again. "Like, seriously, it was a joke. I pulled up one of your Facebook pictures, and I... I looked at it..."

"You masturbated to it."

He winced.

"It's okay. I know what boys do with women's pictures."

He put his hand in his head again. "God, this is so fucked. Like I knew it was fucked, but this is like, just having it all out here, it...ugh!"

She swallowed nervously, before offering an olive branch. "Your father used to tie me up."

Clancy did a sort of double take, looking up at her and blinking. "What?"

She shrugged. "If we're being embarrassing with each other, then I'll admit a few things, too. Your father used to tie me up. Make me beg for his... his cock. He would... um..." She went red as a tomato. "I'd let him, um... ejaculate on me. On my face."

"Mom! You don't have to tell me that."

"Okay. Sorry. I just thought... you're being open with me, I'm making it even."

"That's... you don't have to tell me that."

They were silent for a moment.

"Did you... like it... when he did that?"

She looked to the side. "Well. Yes. I did. We didn't do it all the time, but it was a special occasion thing. I wasn't a fan of the facials, actually. Hated washing that out of my hair. But I liked the rest of it." She cleared her throat. "Anyway. Enough about me. You were saying you were masturbating to my pictures?"

He winced again. "Yeah. Well. I tried it once. For a laugh. Felt weird about it. Then I, uh, I tried it again. Felt less weird. Or, well, weird, but not as, um, I didn't feel as bad about it after. Tried to go back to Grace's pictures, but I'd sneak looks at your stuff, too."

"I'm not naked or even in a bikini in any of those."

"Doesn't matter. You're pretty. And you're my Mom, and even though that's not really the point, it... I dunno, it just added to it. Like, you're not you in my fantasies, you're playing as some other Mom in my head, but you also are my real Mom so it..."

He shook his head. "Goddamn it. Like, I'm not looking at you now getting turned on, but with the pictures, it's..."

She nodded slowly when he didn't continue. "Okay. I think I get it."

"Are you mad?"

"I am not."

"I'll stop. I promise. It was just a joke that got out of hand."

She looked him in the eye for a moment. "What's Sex Magic? I assumed it was a reference to Tantra or something, but the stuff you wrote wasn't that. It was more like a witch thing?"

He looked even more embarrassed. "No, it's not like any of the real world stuff. Or, well, you know, it isn't Wicca or Tantra or Hypnodomme stuff or whatever."

"Hypnodomme?"

He waved it her off. "Something else. Not this. Sex Magic is this, like, psychic power thing that gives women total control of men's penises and sex drives."

Harriett blinked. "Control?"

He figured she'd already read enough of the captions to get the gist, he may as well just roll with it. "Like, a woman can just think it, and she can make a man hard, make him feel sensations, make him cum instantly."

"That sounds great for the man, but not that much fun for the woman."

"It... look, it's this whole elaborate system, but there's a lot of benefits for the woman. She can sense his arousal, and just sensing it feels good to her. The more he needs to orgasm, the more he produces this energy which charges up a woman's body, makes her stronger, helps her heal, enhances pleasure. She can also use it to freeze the man's body in place and read his mind."

"Wow. You came up with all this yourself?"

That got a small laugh out of him. "What? Oh, no no no. It's from these stories I found online last year. It's mostly these two guys that write stories about this stuff, though I think a few others have written similar stuff. But these two guys each have their own sites dedicated to it. If you want the full details on the powers, it'd be easier to show you." He started to move to pull out his phone, then paused, as if he realized who exactly he was talking to.

He groaned and blushed and looked mortified. He had seriously been about to show his own mother the porn stories he read. Fifty Shades was one thing, that was a best selling novel and movie franchise. Sex Mages was a whole other level of obscure, perverse strangeness. "Fuck, wait, no, you probably don't want to see this."

Harriett swallowed a bit nervously. Thinking about her late husband and their antics, and thinking a bit more abstractly about the concepts she'd skimmed through in her son's caption stories, had summoned a surprising little bloom of heat in her core. She tamped it down immediately, chastising herself for even getting a hint of excited over this. She was still rather weirded out that her own son was stroking off to her Facebook pictures, writing little stories about her dominating him by zapping his cock with strange psychic powers.

Even still, she couldn't help but be intrigued. Now that everything was out in the open, and it was hardly like she was going to kick her only son out on the street, quarantine or no, they may as well get it all out in the open. In fact, she was surprised how forthcoming he was being. If she was feeling a bit of confused arousal herself, then she wondered...

"Clancy. Be honest. Are you hard right now?"

He jumped in his seat and looked at her like a deer in headlights. He glanced down at himself, and swallowed hard.

"I'm not upset. I just want to know how far this has gone."

"A... a little..."

"Just a little?"

"Um... a lot... now..."

She glanced downwards. Of course, she only saw the table, but she noticed how tense he got. She looked up and met his gaze. "You said you don't get excited looking at me for real. I guess this little situation is what's doing it?"

He nodded slowly. "I guess."

"Hmm." She looked at him for several long moments, giving him a stern, thoughtful look. Internally, however, her thoughts were a whirl. What was she doing? Seriously, what the fuck was she about to do?

Maybe they had been stuck indoors together too long. Since her husband had passed, it had been far too long since she'd had a man in the house. Even the couple boyfriends she'd tried to date once Clancy had moved out, things just hadn't worked out. And now, her son was back home, all grown up, looking very much like his father. She imagined re-enacting his father's bondage games with him. She imagined doing the things Grace had done with him. A twinge in her chest made her recoil from the idea, but not as harshly as she expected. If she played with herself while fantasizing about it, maybe she too would start genuinely warming to the idea.

She shouldn't. He was her son. He was handsome, but he wasn't his father, and it wasn't right. But he was a horny young man, and horny young men got weird ideas. And she was a woman approaching middle age, but with stronger passions than she perhaps admitted to herself. Or maybe being stuck together indoors for six weeks and nothing much to do had tilted their comfort zones a bit.

She could tell he was mentally sweating as she drew the moment out. He shifted a bit in his seat, and there was no question his cock was straining awkwardly in his pants. Finally, she said, "I'd like to read it." She pulled out her phone. "What's the site?"

"Uh, here, I'll find the page for you," he said, reaching a hand out for the phone.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not a Boomer. I know how to use the internet."

"Um. Okay. Google Sex Mages and Other Strangeness."

She did so, finding a simple blog-based website. "Okay." He guided her through the content menus to help her reach the Power System article that explained, in thorough detail, exactly how Sex Magic worked, according to the "current canon", whatever that meant.

"I like the other guy's stories more," Clancy said. "He does a lot more of the, um, incest stuff. But this guy documents his ideas about the powers and stuff, so he's easier to link to for, like, explaining it all."

12