The Folder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriett was rather fascinated. A whole system of "magic" detailing all the ways a woman could psychically control a man's genitals and libido, and through that his entire body and mind. And in return, women gained all sorts of supernatural powers. And if she wanted more power, all she had to do was drive a man absolutely crazy with blue balls!

Well, now she had the full context for all the captions that mentioned things like Orgasm Blocks and Phantom Tease Spells. This stuff was intense! To think, her son played with himself, while imagining that she had him pinned to the floor with her thoughts, and teased his poor aching cock for hours without relief, because he didn't take the trash out or didn't mow the lawn or forgot the milk when he went grocery shopping. And meanwhile, she would float above him, and cum just from sensing how desperately he needed relief!

This was very obviously a male's sex fantasy, even if it supposedly was about female empowerment. A magic that tempted all women to play with any cock around, and the men just had to take it? She'd do most of the work, and be able to cum just from how hard he was, and the most effort he had to make was follow her instructions? How utterly convenient for him.

Still, there was a thrill to it. She could see why it was so arousing for men who were into that sort of thing. She imagined how it would be if her late husband had had a similar power over her own body. The fun they could have had with that! She felt her sex moisten at the thought, and she squeezed her thighs together again. She glanced up from the phone to catch Clancy subtly trying to adjust himself.

"Very exciting," she said. She tapped on the screen. "Goes well with the whole incest thing, doesn't it? You're stuck here with me, and you can't even touch yourself or get hard without me knowing it. And I'd get irritated from sensing you going at it all the time, and I'd use my powers to stop you."

Her son squirmed and his breathing deepened. She felt the warmth rise in her core.

"Y-yeah," he said softly.

"Well. I don't think I'd been quite as mean as in your captions."

"I, um, that's not... I wouldn't think so... it's just the fantasy gets a little carried away..."

"Mmhmm." She read some more, but there was so much information, she just skimmed the rest. She might read more later. She looked up at him again. "Well, I guess you're lucky this stuff isn't real."

"Yeah," he said with a nervous laugh. "I mean, I can't imagine what Grace would have done to me with it!"

"Quite." She glanced him over, then said. "Would you like to take your clothes off?"

He blinked. "Wh-what?"

"Would you like to get naked for me?" She smiled. "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

"I, uh..."

"Your choice."

He hesitated for a long moment, then stood and slowly stripped down. His penis sprang up eagerly once it escaped the confines of his shorts. She smiled at it, and sipped the last of her tea. His cock was only average size, but it was throbbing with excitement. A thrill ran through her that took her by surprise.

Still. She wasn't ready to touch him, or make him do anything in particular.

He swallowed nervously, then started to sit back down. Then he hesitated, and he blushed nervously as he tried to make a decision. Instead, he kneeled down in front of her. Harriett's lips parted as she was about to tell him not to do that, but she found herself holding back. She looked down at him studiously, her naked, handsome son, with his wicked hard cock aiming right at her!

"So," she said, crossing arms, and crossing one leg over the other. She glanced at the phone, then back to his cock. "You want to perv over your own mother, hmm?"

He let out a husky breath and nodded. The arousal was building for them both. They were both telling themselves they should stop, that this was too silly, that it was wrong. But just as Clancy had started off jerking to her pictures as a "joke", they were now in the moment, they were both growing excited, and the thought ran through their heads that there wouldn't be any harm in playing the bit. Just for the moment, of course.

"What are you thinking? How would this fantasy play out?"

Clancy blushed hotly and his cock twitched excitedly as he looked up at her, his eyes tracing up her sultrily exposed leg, over her generous cleavage subtly supported by her crossed arms, and up to her slightly smug expression.

"Y-you must have caught me... playing with myself... with your powers."

She nodded. "Yeah. You penis is humming to my mind right now. Telling me how much it wants to be touched and played with. Showing me all the dirty thoughts in your head. Warning me every time you start to stroke it." She clucked her tongue. "But boys should never touch themselves while thinking about their mothers."

"I'm sorry!"

"Oh, I know you are. You're so sorry you weren't able to release your sperm before I caught you. I've used my powers to take away your ability to masturbate."

He had settled his hands on his thighs, and she watched his fingers flex against his legs, and his cock twitch, at the thought of being denied that fundamental ability to take himself in hand.

"No!" he said in a near whisper.

"Yes. No playing with yourself without my permission. I will not allow it."

Of course, they both knew she had no actual ability to stop him. But he seemed so caught up in the fantasy that despite how hot and hard he was, he resisted the urge to grab himself. In that moment, he so wanted it to be real, he didn't dare ruin it by spoiling the fantasy. And in that moment, she was surprised at how excited she felt playing along.

"No clothes, either. You will be naked in his house until I say otherwise."

He blushed hotly. "R-really?"

"Yes, really."

He glanced around at the windows. She would close them up, and keep them closed, when this was over.

"I-is there anything else?"

She tapped her chin and pretended to think it over. To be honest, this was already farther than she could even believe herself capable! But her own sex refused to let her back out. She was actually wet now, though she didn't allow him to see it.

"I'll let you know if I think of something." She motioned upwards. "Alright, you can get up now, and put your clothes away."

He hesitated, then stood, his cock still hard, and bobbing in front of him. She eyed it one more time, imagining having the power to have complete and utter control of that eager organ. If Sex Magic were real, she would have pumped that sucker so full of blood, he'd be limping back to his room, and wouldn't be soft again for days!

Alas, they could only pretend. Clancy grabbed his clothes, and went to the door, then hesitated. He looked back. "Mom... are we, uh... really doing this?"

She smiled. "Don't expect too much. For now, just no touching yourself and no clothes."

He let out a breath as his cock twitched. He could not believe she was actually doing this for him. "For... how long?"

She pretended to think it over, letting him sweat and throb for a few extra seconds. "Until the lockdown ends."

His eyes bugged out a bit. "R-really? We don't know when that will be!"

"Well, if you don't think you can handle it..."

He shook his head. "I-i can!"

"You sure?"

"Y-yes..."

"You're not going to jerk off as soon as I'm not looking? If you spoil things ahead of time, then that's that."

"I won't! I promise!"

She smirked. "We'll see. Go on, then." She watched him turn, then said, "Wait!" He looked back, and she bit back a small giggle as she watched his cock swing. "I want you to make one caption a day about me. I have some other pictures you can use, too."

His eyes widened, and he nodded eagerly, before hurrying off to his room.

She let out a breath and sagged back slightly in her seat. She couldn't believe she had just done that. But she realized, she'd been feeling a little lonely, too. She went back to the phone, and read a few of the stories on the blog, particularly the ones with family themes.

Before long, she slipped into her own room, undressed, and started playing with herself, imagining she was radiating signals of sexual tension through the walls to drive her son mad with blue balls and a painfully intense erection. She cried out loud enough for her son to hear when she came!

She felt embarrassed and ashamed as she cooled down, self-consciousness that she'd just let herself get carried away so much. It had been the first time she'd voiced her passions so boldly. The first time she'd even masturbated since he'd moved in. She wondered if he'd already spoiled himself, listening to her pleasure. Surely he had.

She got up and dressed and went to call it off. This was stupid. This was ridiculous. This was-- she paused as she reached his door, which was wide open, and she saw him clutching a game controller, still naked, his cock absolutely throbbing, despite trying hard to let the game take his mind off his need.

He glanced up at her, and blushed deeply. She just smiled back and winked at him, then turned and walked back to the kitchen to fix them both some dinner. Maybe this was really messed up, and when the lockdown ended, they might regret doing this.

But right now, with her body still warm and excited from the erotic possibilities, her main regret was that she hadn't found his little fetish out earlier!

END

12