The Fool Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,521 Followers

"With my life," he answered, making her blanch and hand back the phone as she swirled the cloth in the soapy water and began bathing him.

Through frustratingly slow typing and reading, she managed to convey that his accident was her family's way of pulling her back into line with the plan, only she didn't know what the greater plan was. She confirmed that they didn't know she had told him the truth about herself, and that perhaps playing along was the best way to find out exactly what that plan was. In any case, she didn't feel that she had a choice, but she wanted him to trust her. Sinclair was mad, but he stifled his rage as they made flirtatious small talk while she bathed and shaved him.

"Will you kiss me now?" he asked plaintively, feeling his smooth cheek.

"If you promise to sleep for a little while before your family returns," she stood and took the basin into the bathroom.

"If you stay with me and promise to be here when I wake up," he called after her.

"I'll stay as long as I can, but I came with Jordan, and I'm not sure how long he and your father can have lunch for," she sighed, coming back into the room.

"Come," he held out his hand to her, and she smiled, moving toward the bed. Life was a lot easier knowing someone honestly loved and trusted you and you could trust them in return. She had hope in a future beyond her family's plan now, and this man gave her that hope. She climbed onto the bed carefully and felt his arms curl around her. Carrie took the phone from his hands. "You can trust me, Carrie. We will find a way to work this out. I love you and trust you with my life."

Carrie kissed him properly then. Deeply and passionately for long minutes before curling along the length of his body and watching his face until it relaxed into sleep. Then she closed her own eyes, shutting out the rest of the world and the problems it held for her.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,521 Followers