All Comments on 'The Fools Proposal'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zephyerzephyer4 months ago

I had a Friends with benefits situation. Damn she was great and always seemed ready to fuck. In one way I felt bad because she was dating a casual friend of mine too. I knew he and I were not the only ones fucking her.

She had been a good girl before she married and her husband after just a few years cheated on her and left her for another woman. I think she was enjoying the new freedom and was a little angry that she had been a good girl before marriage and was getting even.

I had friend that married a woman and at one point she wanted to be like Claire in your story. She wanted to fuck a lot of men, she wanted him to swing with her but, it wasn't in him. For a time he let her step out and fuck other men while he stayed home. But it ended in divorce.

Wish I had met her before he did. He became a minister and I would have loved to have a swinging wife.

Wonderful story.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Insightful and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...