The Foot Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Oriel is tortured with sweaty soles...
4.7k words
3.1k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Oriel hid in her room for the following days, the bed still unoccupied, unable to escape the reek of feet and sweaty boots, sometimes a hint of leather or even more stringent scents, like vinegar, clawing at her nostrils. She thought that they had to be feeding them into her room through a vent or something, though no amount of exploring her room illuminated any such vent. It figured, for anything like that could have been used for her to make good her escape, something that she had not yet forgotten about.

She was permitted into the brothel slave quarters and could go up to the main floor of the brothel, if she wanted to show her worth, though Oriel had already resolved not to do a damn thing that they wanted her to unless she was dragged there, no. She would not be willing and she would find a way out...eventually.

"Slave!"

Oriel jumped and drew her legs up onto her bed, kept bare, but still trying to protect her modesty as one of the staff members put her head around the door, frowning. The purple feline's tail waved in light annoyance, though Oriel was not enough of a bother to her to worry her mind all that much, not after she had delivered her message.

"You have a client," she said coolly. "See to it that she is pleased."

Oriel opened her mouth to say that she would do no such thing -- it was not as if she was not tied down that time -- but the cat was gone before she could. Heart hammering, she scooted back into the corner of her room, eyeing up the bare floorboards, the simple bed, wondering if she was to be taken by force again. Without any window, she could go for the door, but that would only put her into the slave quarters and foot service quarters anyway...

She heard the anthro coming down the hallway, sized for them, before she saw her, the huge, lumbering, forceful gait of the Tyrannosaurus Rex anthro, Ruby towered, barely fitting through the door, her huge, blocky head somehow still managing to look feminine, though perhaps that was because she didn't have to fit any human standards of femininity, no, not at all. Wearing her usual armour and carrying her battle axe, she treated the day as if it was all perfectly normal to her, scratching her side as she smirked down at the cowering human. Oriel shivered from her red and orange scales, the powerful, bulky appearance of her, how tall she was, muscle lying heavily over her form.

"Ah, so you're the new foot slave they've got in?" She growled, drawing herself up to her full height, her thick tail swinging behind. "I do so love fresh meat... So much so that I couldn't wait for you to find your place and scurry along up to the bedrooms of your own will, nah. It's so much more fun to help break in the newest foot slaves here! I'm Ruby, but I'm sure you'll remember me for other things, slave."

Oriel squeaked as the T-rex grabbed at her, yanking her arms dispassionately away from her body, inspecting her, even tossing her on her back and poking at her pussy.

"Get... Get off me!"

Oriel wasn't fooling anyone with such a plea, shaking all over, breath rasping in her throat as if any words that she would have wanted to say had been stolen from her.

"I'm going to make your smell the reek of my feet," Ruby told her with a grin, taking off her armour, piece by piece, the kilt rustling down, along with the woollen undershirt and leather jerkin. "Lick me, suck me, please me... You're not going to know anything else but the stench of my feet by the time I'm done with you, and how it feels to worship them, sucking on them, pleasing the toes, the soles, the balls, the arches... No part of my feet will be untouched."

As she got down to her boots and slid them off, revealing the six toes in total, tipped with white claws that were thicker at the base than the tip, Oriel grunted and gasped, clapping a hand over her mouth and nose. They were horrifying enough to look at, the pads meaty and weighty and dull with a hint of cloying, clinging sweat, but it was the smell that made her heave.

Oh, it was rank! The cheddar-like reek could only have been coming from the giant lizard's feet, the three toes on each clenching and curling as if to taunt her, but the sweat of the leather boots too clung to the air, winding through the stench in an even more horrendous fashion. As Oriel shook and quailed, eyes darting to the closed door behind Ruby, the Tyrannosaurus Rex merely slipped on her preferred outfit for domination, which was merely a latex top that covered the tops of her arms and shoulders, cutting across her midriff and leaving her breasts, of course, exposed. If Oriel had not been so horrified, she would have been impressed that they were able to afford quality, shiny leather like that: the leather that she was used to was more functional than anything else.

"Now... If you're going to be a good girl," Ruby said, wriggling her toes as Oriel's eyes dropped to her feet again. "You're going to have to please every inch of my feet. What does that mean? Whatever the hell I tell you to do."

Oriel opened her mouth but could not say anything, eyes watering faintly, though she didn't know how much of that was merely her body over reacting. What did she mean? She didn't want to do it, none of it. Could she be so unpleasing that the T-Rex got bored of her? Yet she couldn't get her eyes away from those huge feet, much bigger than the feet of the shark who had dominated her before, shivering and quailing before the might of someone so much more powerful than her.

Ruby snapped her fingers -- and the room suddenly bustled with activity. Oriel gasped, but there were too many hands on her, all at once, as the brothel ladies came for her, grabbing her and binding her. She tried to shout, to find any words to get them away, but they yanked her down onto the bed, tugging the frame out away from the wall a little more so that Ruby had room to work.

"There'll be more space for you, Ruby, when we can train her for one of your regular rooms," one of the staff members said, shoving Oriel's face down and binding her arms behind her back. "But you did request this, a more authentic breaking of a foot slave, this time."

"Of course," Ruby said smoothly, wriggling her toes as the cheesy reek of her feet intensified, flooding the room, though no one other than Oriel seemed to be bothered by it. "She'll be just fine, once I've had my fill of her."

Oriel whimpered, her ankles lashed together, so that she was bent over and forced to kneel, though her chest and face were shoved into the bed, as if she was bent over on her knees in some sort of weird stretching position. She tried to squirm, but there was nowhere for her arms to move from where they were pressed against one another, forearm to forearm, in a leather sleeve. She could not see what more encased her, from where she was, though she couldn't unfold her legs or move her arms out from her sides at all, feet lashed off to the posts at the bottom of the bed to ensure her inability to escape was firm. Bondage closed in on her, panic fluttering in her chest, facing the foot of the bed as the staff members stepped back, awaiting further instructions.

They had a choice, however, not like Oriel. Oriel grunted, her face shoved down, barely able to breathe, though she couldn't lift her head from the bed either, sheets rumpled and creased uncomfortably under her body. She was exposed, all while one of the workers inserted a vibrating crystal -- something that she did know about, something used as a sex toy -- into her pussy.

"Mmph!"

She tried not to moan, she really did, though the heat in her body prickled and tingled, as if it had merely been waiting for her to pay attention to it. It was not enough for her to get off, of course not, though it was not as if Oriel was thinking of anything like that at all.

For it was all between her and the T-rex, the dominant anthro smirking, though such a smirk only revealed more of her sharp, chunky, foreboding teeth as she towered over the bound woman.

"Tiny, tiny human," she mocked. "You're the perfect size for my feet."

Ruby crossed the distance between them at a leisurely pace, Oriel flinching with every slap of her bare, sweaty soles on the hard floor. From her hand dangled something made from leather straps, though Oriel could not quite see what she had there. Oriel squeaked and shook her head, pressing down and away from the beast, though there was nowhere she could go, even if that was where her mind constantly was. She couldn't get away, but she could wriggle into the grey sheets, her pale body vulnerable against them even as the small crystal tucked away inside her pussy. Kept there by magic, it was there that it would stay, tearing her between wanting to get off to get some relief and to escape from her foot slave torment.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Yet Oriel could not get away from the noise, the fear of her feet approaching, heart hammering, even sweating in fear. Still, she was quiet in her unrest, trying to look small, unappealing, as if she would never possibly be able to give the T-Rex what she wanted. It was the only tool she had left to her, the only thing she felt she could try, grunting into the sheets as the crystal vibrated more strongly. It was not as if, however, anything could take her away from the smell of strong cheese clawing at her nostrils, however, as if it was trying, avidly, to slink its way down into her lungs, to find any way at all to infiltrate her system.

"Mmph!"

Oriel tried to struggle, but all she managed to do was wrench her head about as Ruby took a leather gag with a panel at the front -- so that's what she had had in her hand before -- and strapped it around her face. She grunted and tried to pull back, but it was easy enough for the T-Rex to buckle it on the top of her head and the back, ensuring that there was no way for her to rub it off on the sheets. The leather panel reeked of old sweat, from feet, of course, but covered her mouth so everything was forced to crawl up into her nostrils, every scent, every stench, regardless of how overpowering the reek was.

Oriel's eyes glistened, though she wasn't sure whether that was from tears or just watering from the smell. Did it matter? Forced to inhale through her nose only, she grunted as the T-Rex mounted her back, her solid, heavy, muscular figure seating itself somewhere back by her buttocks.

"Unff!"

Oriel groaned into the gag as the Tyrannosaurus grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back, forcing it at a painful angle, her throat bare and exposed as the woman tried to swallow. Even then, she caught the wet slap of the anthro's tongue, perhaps within or outside her mouth, as if she was trying to click her tongue in disapproval. Coming from a giant lizard like Ruby, it sounded an awful lot different from what she was used to. But Ruby was well-used to dominating small human women like her, a mercenary warrior who didn't take no for an answer. And she was used to getting what she wanted, always having her needs met.

With the foot slave facing back towards her feet, Ruby bent her legs inwards, slowly sliding her feet under Oriel's face. The lint and grime specks clinging to them were even more disgusting up close, Oriel heaving and nearly losing her stomach behind her gag. She wasn't yet crushed into the T-Rex's feet, just smelling them, her face kept held above the inviting huddle of Ruby's feet, but it was enough, more than enough.

The T-Rex's feet excitedly curled and flexed, anticipating having the slave's feet between them, imagining her already having her face shoved in, wanting to grasp it and keep her head entombed between her soles.

She hacked and coughed viciously from the stench, trying to tug her head up higher, all to get away from them. Ruby only licked her lips, a sexual charge streaking through her, adoring the foot slave's disgusted reaction. Her soft soles pressed in closer, huddling together but still spread enough apart to neatly accommodate Oriel's entire face.

No, please, no...

She didn't want her face in there!

Leaning down with a raunchy smirk, she wriggled her toes, her tongue licking out against the outside curve of Oriel's ear.

"Oh, do struggle more," she grunted sarcastically, her tone heavy with it. "You're getting so far... Oriel? Ugh, I don't care what your name is. Ruby's slave, foot slave... Any name I give you is going to be better than your old one. You're never going back to your old life, slave... So, it's about time you got a real up-close and personal introduction to my feet!"

The Tyrannosaurus laughed, her mirth echoing genuinely off the walls with wicked glee. Holding her there for a moment, not yet shoved into her feet, the T-Rex let Oriel take in the lint stuck to her feet, the small bits of dirt latched into her scales, the reek curling around her, though it would never draw Oriel in. Ruby's toes curled.

"You're always going to remember my feet, slave," she taunted. "And the smell... And the lust... Your arousal will colour the entire experience, forever."

The T-Rex shoved her deep, closing the distance, forcing her to squirm between her soles, her face crudely and aggressively shoved between them. Oriel flinched, jerking, trying to pull back, but she could not. Ruby held her too tight, grinding bits of dirt into her face as she rubbed her soles along her skin, tugging and pulling at it as her face was forced into the clasp of Ruby's sweaty soles.

"Nnngghhh..."

Her face sank deep, deep, between them, though Ruby taunted her even as she pinned her there, the rough huddle drawing her face down and down, even more, into the folds of the feet as Ruby's toes curled pleasantly. Well, pleasantly for Ruby. Less so for Oriel as they folded over her face, curling tightly, wrapping her up in the big, powerful feet, faintly clammy still with sweat.

Ruby's feet hugged around Oriel's face, mitigating Oriel's struggles. The T-Rex huffed hotly.

"Unngghhh, that's it, girl," she moaned, clearly turned on. "Just like that."

Oriel tried to reel, but the heels of the T-Rex held her in place, an iron grip, so much muscle locking her down, as if being a slave was all that she was good for anymore. Her stomach lurched and churned sickeningly, though she could only inhale through her nose as the rank stench of cheese poured over her again. Unlike the shark's feet, the T-Rex's were dripping in sweat still -- how was that even possible? And had she been walking all day in the boots? The reek clawed at her, demanding her attention, her feet not as rough as Lycra's.

"Unnff..."

"There you go, slave, get a good look at them..."

Oriel whimpered, unable to see anything else, the scraps of dirt and debris clinging to the feet, how the toes flexed, wrinkles smoothing out when Ruby extended them -- but only briefly. The big lizard didn't want to release the cup of Oriel's face for long, after all. She didn't want to, though the softness of them was, in a way, just a little bit better than what Lycra had had for her. However, there were little pieces of lint and dirt and grit stuck to her soles, even though Oriel was sure that she had only just taken her boots off. The giant lizard had not been wearing any socks or anything like that, however, so maybe that made sense as she rubbed them off on Oriel's face.

Her attention did not know where to go, for it seemed like she was not going to pass out from anything that they did to her, regardless of how strong the foot smell was, how it clawed its way down into her lungs. No... No, they knew ways to torture her, to use her, to debase her, all things that she had never thought were possible, not with her, not even then. She whimpered, head spinning with the smell, eyes half-closing, though Ruby didn't care about that, not as she folded her soft soles around her face even more possessively, claiming her in a way that Oriel would never have allowed if given the choice.

Yet she was submissive, forced into it, shoved into her little box as a foot slave and snarled at to stay there. Ruby forced her entire face deep between her cupped soles, the T-Rex angling her knees out further so that her feet better held Oriel's face, toes meeting in the middle, right at the point of Oriel's nose. Oriel whined.

"Take a good, deep sniff of them, slave," Ruby mocked. "It's all you're getting off me. This and more..."

Ruby laughed, her three-toed feet wriggling around Oriel's face as she held her there, the rancid aroma of cheese drawing her deeper and deeper, languishing in servitude as a foot slave, however unwilling it was. Oriel grunted and groaned, eyes closed, though that only seemed to intensity the smell and she whimpered as the T-Rex rocked on top of her, shifting her weight.

Was she...masturbating?

Oriel did not know what was more humiliating -- to be used or to be used like that. Not that it mattered, not even as those toes clenched and flexed, pulling around her face, tucking into her skin lightly, though not hard enough for the T-Rex's short claws to break the skin. There were pinpricks of pain left in the wake of them, even as Oriel screwed up her face in disgust, trying to turn away. With the weight of the horny beast on top of her, however, there was little more she could do, little more she could try to go to with her eyes half-closed, another bit of grit rubbing off in the T-Rex's sweat on her cheek.

Ugh... No...

Even Oriel's thoughts, however, were slow and sluggish as the toes danced, one at a time, poking at her, teasing her, even rubbing over the leather gag that covered her mouth. That only served to press them up under her nose, however, as if they were going to stay there forever, Oriel shuddering and shaking, trying to pull back, though the T-Rex held her fast.

Ruby parted her feet, but Oriel was not free as her head was peeled up and out of them. Her eyes ran bloodshot from tearing up, drool sliming and dribbling out around the panel gag, heaving, so close to hyperventilating.

The T-Rex smirked, bending down to her ear, though she was still fingering her pussy.

"Ah... You probably miss your family, don't you, slave?" She mocked her, voice oscillating, grunting, from masturbating simultaneously. "They'd hate to see you like this, a worthless foot slave, used, abused... In this state, you're not worth anything."

Oriel shuddered, but Ruby was not done.

"Your mother will never see you again," she grunted, a tear trickling down Oriel's cheek. "I'm your new mommy now."

Oriel tried to shake her head no, but the T-Rex only grinned, whispering into her ear.

"Call me mommy..."

Oriel groaned, shaking her head the little she could, no space really for her to move without shoving her cheeks back down into Ruby's feet, her neck aching. That was the wrong answer as Ruby snarled and grabbed her hair, yanking aggressively.

"You will obey!"

She screamed through the gag, but a sobbing Oriel had nowhere to go, heaving, grunting, trying to get fresh air. Her eyes streamed with tears as she broke, trying to move her lips to mutter it through her gag, drooling, spitting, saliva thick in her mouth.

It was enough for Ruby, just about, tugging Oriel's hair up a little further as she leaned back down to her head.

"Mmm..."

The T-Rex ran her long, slimy tongue along Oriel's face, licking up a tear as the slave jerked away. The sensation was gross, so slick, so slimy...

12