The Foot Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl..."

Cupping her feet back together, Ruby roughly shoved Oriel's face back in, fingers working more furiously within her pussy as she pleasured herself at an aggressive pace. Broken, Oriel twitched and wriggled back and forth, horrified by the T-Rex's loud moans.

Ruby's feet flexed, getting into a lightly more comfortable position as they peeled wetly away from Oriel's face, but only for a brief moment. Strands of sweat clung between Oriel's skin and the sticky, wet feet, bridging between the two bodies before breaking apart. Yet it was no relief as the T-Rex settled back around her again, huddling Oriel's face into her soles.

"Unnff..."

She moaned around the gag as Ruby's feet crinkled and bent around her, creating a sea of orange wrinkles that lightly pinched and tugged at her moist skin, squishing her into them. There was no relief, heart pounding, pulled and tugged one way and then the other as the wrinkles rolled against her face.

"Ungh, stop...squirming...you little brat!"

Ruby growled, engaged in masturbation, her fingers shoved deep into her pussy, thumb playing out across her clit while she indulged in her fetish, but Oriel had the upper hand, if only for a breath of a moment. And there was no free air or space to take a deeper breath, not right then and there, not as she managed to wriggle her head up a little, though gasping and panting through her nostrils did not get all that much fresh air into her lungs.

It was a little, however, allowing her to jerk her head away from Ruby's sweaty soles, sweat trickling down through the creases of them, even then, as Oriel moaned deeply. She wriggled back, trying to rock towards where her legs were bound to the posts of the bed, but the T-Rex was too swift for her.

"Ah-ah-ah, not so quickly, you bratty foot slave! Know your place!"

And, just like that, she pushed Oriel's head roughly back in and wrapped her feet around Oriel's head again, with an even tighter grip than before, so that Oriel felt like the Tyrannosaurus was pinching her on either side of her head. The pressure and the bite of strain, however, would have been preferable to the cheesy, slick scent of her feet, how the sweat rubbed into her face, rubbing off dirt and lint onto her skin.

Oriel groaned, eyes open, though her vision was dominated by those huge soles, Ruby holding her carefully, even as she moaned, fingering her wet pussy with a lewd squelch of her fingers driving in hard and fast. It seemed that Oriel trying to fight back had wound her up even more, though Oriel could not see how that could be so, not even then. The T-Rex fingered herself more and more aggressively, relishing in tormenting the foot slave, another piece of lint rubbing off on Oriel's face and sticking to her nose.

"Unnnff..."

Her cries went unheard, all as the lizard alternated sliding first one foot and then the other up Oriel's face. She didn't want to back off too much, after all, in case Oriel made a bid for escape all over again, but the slick slide and pull of the giant lizard's feet on her skin kept her rooted there in the worst of ways. Something inside her crumbled and broke, not wanting to be there, not wanting to be there at all, not with those dripping, wet feet caressing her face, forcefully dominating her.

Ruby had no qualms at all about being rough on her, rocking and humping, fingering her pussy as if there was nothing else in the world that could take up her attention. Yet Oriel groaned and twisted under her, aching for something, aching for freedom, and she took in every last one of the woman's grunts and moans, how she tried to twitch away, as her fetish was fed. There was nothing quite like abusing a human, forcing them to inhale deeply of the cheese of her feet, which she had made sure was extra stinky that day, toes curling ever so slightly in her excitement.

The next time she saw the woman, Ruby was sure she would be up in the more comfortable, spacious brothel bedrooms for entertaining clients, even if she enjoyed the grit of dominating her in the slave quarters too. It had a dirtiness to it that got the T-Rex hotter than ever.

Ruby's toes bent, contorting over the top of Oriel's scalp as she flinched from them. The bottom two, somehow, managed to overextend, brushing against the other with the tips of their dark claws. Pushing harder into the back of Oriel's head, Ruby grunted, forcing the foot slave's head to sink in further and scrunching her soles again into her face.

"Get in nice and deep..."

Ruby licked her lips, slowing the pace of her fingering, if only to enjoy it for longer, her fingers driving into her sex with deeper, more lustful strokes.

Although she had been gripping Oriel's hair tightly, she released it -- only for a moment. Dragging the tip of a claw up her back, she smirked at Oriel's flinching, the woman briefly prying her sticky face out of the cup of Ruby's feet before the T-Rex had her in her hold again. Grasping her hair, she growled as she shoved her back in, squeezing her face even more tightly in the wrinkly grasp of her soles.

"Shhhh, be calm..." She mocked. "This is where you belong."

Ruby moaned, Oriel submitting to her, though only because she was left with no other option, none at all, not as she groaned deeply, slipping down and down and down. She needed something, something more, her pussy on fire from the vibrating crystal, distracting her attention. Her head swam with the sweaty heat of the T-Rex's feet, sweltering around her, though they only seemed to get warmer and warmer with how close Ruby was getting to whatever high she was going to take.

Oriel's nose was shoved down between the toes, pinning her nose between the two biggest toes on both feet, as Ruby bellowed out her climax, her massive lungs heralding her orgasm. And yet all Oriel proved to be was a tool for her climax, not even an active part in it, heated humiliation swamping her as her pussy was teased and stimulated, though orgasm was denied to her. The little crystal buzzed away, more and more, but she didn't get relief, not even as she let out a broken sob into the wet soles, submitting even to the cling of the sweat marking her skin, some of the grit and dirt having broken up and smeared, even if only slightly, across Oriel's face.

After that, she was not permitted to wash her face until the next day, left to swelter in the lingering, cheesy reek of the Tyrannosaurus' feet...

Just another little reminder of her position, after all, that was due to her.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Different Colors, Made of Tears Two cis lesbians domme a trans lesbian. Written by a lesbian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Enslaved in Hollywood Pt. 01 Abducted into sexual slavery.in BDSM
Charity Slave Auction Ch. 01-05 Kay goes on a date to a Charity Slave auction.in Fetish
My First Day as a Lesbian Cum Slave Audra is abducted, bound, and forced to orgasm for mistress.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 01 Lady professor is seduced in to slavery by a female student.in BDSM
More Stories