All Comments on 'The Football Hero'

by gamma33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hmmmmmm......

If your going to submit a story, make sure it one that belongs to you! Ive read this one before and its quite boring!!

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Crap.

A pre-pubescent boy could have done better than this! Read some of the great works of L.A. Wicker, Oediplex, Barondesade, Ahabscribe et al and learn from them before submitting any more of this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't know why...

...the earlier commenters were so negative. This is a fine vignette of hot motherfucking by a talented writer. 18 year old Robbie is a big strong boy, a football hero, so his mother is even more deeply attracted to her boy---and what Robbie's got swinging between his strong young legs---than other moms are to all that fresh young masculine stuff that makes their boy a boy. Nowadays there are plenty of mothers who must do without, since their hubby's not present or too tired and useless to satisfy their cuntal needs. But there's a very fit young stud right there, in their own family, who like Robbie, is very willing and VERY able to take over his dad's job up between his mother's legs. A boy emptying his young balls up his mother's twat is a very beautiful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dumped this one of tubes tied

chicken shit, 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous