The Football Jocks Playtime Ch. 02

Story Info
A football jock meets his lover behind the bleachers.
1.4k words
4.7
8.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

It has been a week since my erotic experience with Liam, the fullback. We haven't interacted once, and he's always been one of the first to leave the locker room after practice. I don't know what to feel anymore and I haven't been the same in the past several days. Whenever I've had the chance, I've jacked off to the memory of the beautiful hunk dominating me.

It is Friday now and the last bell of school has just rung. Practice has been canceled tonight, so I don't really have anything to do. I'll probably go home and labor over my Physics homework before going out to party.

As I exit through the school's front doors, a hand grabs my arm and I am pulled around the corner of the building and out of sight of the masses. I raise my arm to strike but drop it when I see who it is, Liam gazes into my eyes.

"Wha-" I start to speak but he silences me with a finger on my lips.

"Behind the bleachers, ten minutes." He intones.

I open my mouth but he is already pushing me back around the building. I stand frozen for a moment before I shake my senses and call out to my waiting friends. I tell them I forgot something and not to wait up.

The football field is behind the school and down a hill. By the time I navigate my way out of the crowds at the front of the building without drawing attention and make my way to the field, at least 12 minutes have passed. I scan the area behind the bleachers but no one is there, including Liam. My spirits begin to drop, perhaps he was standing me up? My dismay evaporates in a second when I feel a tap on my shoulder and spin around to find Liam smiling at me. He beckons to me with one finger and saunters further down the stands. I follow him like a dog after a bone, my gaze fixed on his considerable ass that pulls tight his gray sweatpants. He walks me to an old bench and sits down, patting next to him. I join him and wait expectantly. He stares me in the eyes for a long moment. Slowly, almost cautiously, he leans towards me. My eyes travel down to his lips, which part slightly. I notice how thick and luscious they are, closing in towards mine, closer, closer.

Our mouths press together and my eyelids flutter closed. He gently pushes me back until I'm lying on my back on the bench. He swings his leg over to straddle me, our lips locked the whole time. I breathe him in, the faint scent of his cologne, his shampoo. He runs a hand up my shirt, stroking my pecs and abs. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close.

We kiss for an eternity, running our hands over each other's bodies. Finally, he pulls back and looks at me. We are both breathing deeply, our cheeks flushed. In his eyes, I can see compassion but also desire. We both are ready.

He steps off of me and I can see the enormous bulge that has arisen from his crotch. A smile pulls at my lips, knowing I already got him that hard. I stand up as well and start to pull off my shirt. I draw it off one arm first, trying to do it as sexy as possible. It's tight and clings to my biceps and pecs before releasing my body. Liam grins at me before pulling off his shirt too. I slide my fingers into the waistband of my athletic shorts and slowly pull them down. I'm wearing a pair of blue boxer briefs that cling to the curves of my thighs and ass. Liam follows suit and pulls down his gray sweatpants. The waistband snags on his bulge before popping off, revealing a pair of skimpy yellow briefs.

He stands in all his splendor, and I can't stop myself from groping his muscles one more time. I stroke his chest, brushing through his light covering of chest hair, before letting my fingers trail down to his last covering. Without waiting, I yank down his underwear, revealing his over 10-inch monster and leaving him totally nude.

He chuckles and I grin at him. He grabs me and spins me around, bending me over the bench. My heart is beating in my throat, desperate for him to be once again in me. He gently slides my undergarments over my derrière and down my legs, raising one of my feet at a time to pull them off. He caresses my backside, squeezing my thighs and squishing my butt.

In good time, he starts to lube up his beast with the abundant pre-cum that is dripping from his tip. It's warm and slick when he rubs it against my hole. I can hardly contain myself now but Liam is in no rush. Gently, he inserts a finger and then another, revolving them slightly for a minute.

When I am nearly at my wit's end, he finally grasps his rod and places it against my entrance. I feel him tense his muscles and, with an almost audible pop, he plunges into me. A loud moan escapes my lips as he forces me wide open. I had forgotten how much the first push hurts. My vision goes blurry and my limbs wobble, but pleasure takes control of me as soon as he begins to pump his hips. He moves rhythmically but powerfully, withdrawing all the way to the head and slamming to the hilt with each mighty thrust. My body bounces forward and back in time with Liam.

Time loses its meaning to me after a while. Life is only the pleasure of being with such a perfect boy. Eventually, his relentless energy begins to diminish. He drapes over me and kisses my neck. His full-body thrusts turn into unhurried gyration of his hips. Finally, he slows his movements until he is just resting on top of me. I turn my head and struggle to focus on him. My lips pull into a dopey grin and Liam smiles back, his gaze also clouded with a fog of pleasure. As we stare into each other's eyes, his cock starts to spasm deep in my gut. He lets out a grunt and begins to shoot into me. His seed spreads warmth through my body, reaching to the very tips of my fingers and toes. Just a moment after him, I feel my own manhood leap in delight. I moan as I climax onto the grass below but I can't even hear myself over the ringing in my ears. Liam continues to cum long after I finish, his load fills my womb to the point of squirting past his dick and out my hole.

When he is finally done, he slides slowly out of me with a wet pop and plonks himself onto the ground. For a few seconds, I remain stationary. After a moment I make a valiant effort to stand but only manage to tip myself off the bench. I wiggle until I am facing Liam and look up at him. He grins and then laughs a tired but satisfied laugh. I pull my cheeks up in a weak smile that I know must look dopey because Liam just laughs harder. He turns and crawls away from me on all fours. His slick, softening cock swings between his thighs. He heads for his discarded backpack and removes something from it before crawling back to me.

"I have a gift for you." He murmurs, moving around behind me.

As he passes me, I can see something bright pink in his hand. When he is behind me, I can feel his hands on my behind. He pulls my cheeks apart and something rubber is pressed against my opening. It slides in fairly easily and I can tell it's several inches smaller than Liam. He crawls back in front of me and holds out a small object, a remote. Grinning, he presses one of the buttons. Immediately, pressure starts to increase in my rear. The plug expands rapidly, sealing Liam's cum inside me. I squirm and moan as it grows to the thickness of a bowling pin before coming to a stop. I lay, sprawled and panting.

Liam lazily reaches over to his discarded clothes and pulls them towards him. He pulls on his yellow underwear, followed by his sweatpants and shirt. We sit in peaceful silence for several minutes. At last, he gathers up my discarded clothes and scooches next to me. Gently, he eases on my clothes and lays me back down. He leans down until his lip nearly brushes my ear.

"Until next time, baby boy."

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading!