All Comments on 'The Football Team Sizes Us Up'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bienclarbienclarabout 2 years ago

Taking their phones would've been a real dick move, so I guess I'm glad it was all a dream...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m confused. Did they go to the party at all? Or was the whole thing a fantasy? Or should we practice “suspension of belief” because they had some alternate universe experience?

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

The Virgin Hunt was absolutely twisted and I could not love it more! Never in a million years could I have seen the very Twilight Zone ending coming our way. Five Star fun read! Always exciting to see a new post from you Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m glad they didn’t go. It makes it sweeter that they’ve not messed around with other boys. And less complicated about the intimacy they shared with the football players. Those guy were pretty gay or bi themselves. And it doesn’t make Mindy and Lizzie the lying assholes they were in this story if it were real.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Fun story with great plot twists and hot sexual buildup!

Maude1067Maude10677 months ago

What a great story, and dream or not a dream, the way you wrote it was erotic to the extreme. Greatly enjoyed reading it and made me wish I was there to tickle the boys. The tension in the story? Excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.