The Footnatic Tenant

Story Info
Sophia hypnotizes her landlady so she can worship her feet.
4.2k words
4.7
19.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia spent all of the first day at the new place trying to get a glimpse of her landlady's bare feet. It was a part of the reason she chose the basement she rents even though there were others closer to her College and some less expensive, but because the 45 year old landlady and her sexy, big, and most importantly, mature feet.

Sophia Gabriel was a foot fetishist and proud of it, but she didn't tell anyone. She had a passion when it came to feet, one founded at a younger age and that snowballed until it grew to become an obsession. It exclusively became the porn she watched. She would try to sneak looks at any woman's bare or exposed feet. She fantasized about smelling soles until she started to covertly sniff her friends feet at sleepovers and she even did the same to their mothers soles. No one knew and no one could know because she knew they wouldn't see her as the same innocent girl anymore. The thought of a nice pair of mature old women's feet; with their pungent fragrance, their beautiful sculpted figure and their soft pillowy soles sent Sophia wild with arousal and lust. Although, at 20 years old Sophia hadn't had any first hand experience worshiping any of the object of her passion, at most she snuck a sniff or a pregnant glance but never had she been able to run her tongue down those aged wrinkles of a woman's foot and suck on those elegant toes like she really wanted too. But that was going to change.

Nora Wagner was 45 years old, a long time divorcee and a mother of two. She had short platinum blonde hair and a fit and thin body. Sophia found out during the interview process that Nora decided to sublet her basement for the simple fact that she was lonely. After half a life of having a full house, her kids went away to school and suddenly she found herself living by herself in a big empty house. She started renting her basement to college students so at least someone filled the space and the profit was an added bonus. The last tenant just finished their last year and moved out. Sophia was going to take their place.

All of this sounded promising for Sophia but the thing that was really annoying her while she was moving into her room; what does Nora's feet look like? Nora wore socks all the time, thick ugly socks, no less. Sophia didn't see a pair of heels, sandals, flip flops, or even flats anywhere.

Although it irritated her to be unable to see Nora's feet, it didn't really matter in the long run. Sophia was a computer scientist who dabbled in computer engineering too. She could make viruses, piracy software, and even operating systems; and she could create the hardware to run it all. This, combined with an albeit rudimentary understanding of psychology from her college courses, meant that Sophia could theoretically build a device to augment peoples thoughts and feeling. Sophia had built the software and the hardware over the summer, she tested it as much as she could without a subject but was feeling confident in its abilities.

The device was a small motherboard which sends and receives information from her phone. When plugged into a computer, a TV, or a smart speaker like the one beside Nora's bed, it can change the audio playing. The theory Sophia had was that, while the subject slept, she could play hypnotic audio which planted a command into their unconscious mind that could be activated when they were awake to place them back into that dreamlike state. In that state, where the mind tends to cling onto suggestions more, Sophia could control the subject without them ever knowing. Planting unconscious commands that the mind doesn't process as abnormal. But again, this was only her theory. That night she would test her hypothesis.

The day was spent hauling boxes to her basement apartment. Nora was a big help and was incredibly nice, she got her son to come over to help and she made them lunch. Sophia was reassured her decision was a good one because living with Nora promised to be a dream. Once the lack of bare feet problem was solved, it would be perfect.

After Sophia's room was piled with boxes, she was far too tired to start unpacking and get set up, so instead she cleared out her bed and took a nap. When she woke up the day had turned to night. At first she cursed herself for taking a nap without setting an alarm but then as her mind continued to wake up she remembered her plan and jumped out of bed. She unpacked her tech things including the plugin for the speaker. She slinked out of her room, looking around to make sure that Nora wasn't up and out of her room. She made it to the third floor and to the master bedroom. She gently and quietly opened the door and saw her landlady in deep sleep snoring.

Sophia tiptoed across the room to the smart speaker, to which she unplugged, plugged in her device, then plugged in the speakers cable to the other end of her device. Covertly, she took out her phone and checked to see if the device connected to the bluetooth; it had. She wanted to test it right there so she started playing the first audio file. It was an incredibly faint white noise that began playing that was meant to keep Nora in deep sleep. Once Sophia vaguely heard it, she added another audio file to the one already playing, it was her smart speaker's voice quietly saying "Sleepy Feet." "Sleepy Feet" was the command, the word meant to send Nora back into her unconscious but awake state.

The audio all worked and Sophia was ready to leave, but of course not before getting to see the feet she was enslaving. She crawled to the foot of the bed and took both of her landlady's feet. Sophia was disgusted to see Nora slept in socks. She would have to change that, she thought. She brought Nora's feet together, then, like she was unveiling a diamond, she slowly pulled Nora's socks off until her feet were bare.

As far as feet go, Sophia hit the jackpot. Nora's feet were big, meaty with long nicely shaped toes and nails fairly well kept. Her landlady didn't seem to go to the nail salon, but did an okay job making sure her nails were properly sized and shaped. Currently though, she had no nail polish on.

Sophia ran her fingers down the mature woman's mature arches then she pushed Nora's toes down so they scrunched and showed the ripples in the milfs soles. She kneaded Nora's feet, feeling the pillowy yet slightly chunky soles before pulling gently on her long toes. Finally, she couldn't help herself and she rubbed her cheeks on the bottoms of her landlady's feet before inhaling their vinegary aroma. Being constantly enclosed in socks, shoes or both meant that Nora's middle aged feet smelt delicious, they had a sharp pungent odor along with sweat glazed soles. Sophia made sure to get the best whiff possible by flattening her nostrils against the balls of Nora's feet.

She inhaled the foot odor and her nose was flooded with its sharp smell. It was like a drug to her, she took another drag which left her with a big dumb grin. She seriously debated sticking out her tongue and licking up those mature soles, she could only imagine how fantastic the taste would be thanks to their exquisite smell, but licking Nora's feet ran the risk of waking her up. Sophia thought that perhaps being caught licking her landlady's feet wouldn't leave the best impression on her.

Reluctantly and only after many more minutes of smelling Nora's mature feet, Sophia got up and left the room. She snuck back down to the basement and booted up her laptop, making sure her program was still running.

The downside to Sophia's program was the time it took. Nora would have to listen to the hypnotic audio every night for at least a week for it to have any effect and only then could Sophia try the trigger word before finally implanting suggestions. That was time Sophia didn't want to wait. So she didn't. She created a rudimentary but effective virus. Since Sophia had the wifi it was easy to infect all of Nora's devices. Soon Sophia had minimum access to her landlady's phone, computer and even smart TV. This access allowed for her to adjust the audio output on all of these devices letting her activate the subliminal program on all of Nora's devices, meaning that whenever Nora went for her morning jogs (which drove Sophia wild with lust thinking about how sweaty those soles got) where she would listen to music, Nora would also be subliminally programmed. When Nora would be watching TV, she would be subliminally programmed. When she was on her computer, she would be subliminally programmed. Of course, this ran the risk of also programming Sophia when she was in the room listening to the same audio, but Sophia discounted the risk as she wouldn't be listening to it enough for it to really take effect.

It was three days later when Sophia finally decided to test out her hypnotic suggestion. Nora had been getting programmed for 72 hours, almost nonstop. That seemed like it should be good enough for a start, Sophia thought.

Sophia walked upstairs. Nora was in the kitchen cleaning some dishes. Nora wore black yoga pants and a thin sweater. It looked like she had just gotten home from another run. Like normal, she had on thick wool socks. Sophia had visited Nora's silky soles every night but she was still dying to have a lick. Today, she would.

"Hey Nora." Sophia called out.

"Oh, good morning Sophia. How are you today?" Nora was as kind and bubbly as ever.

"I'm doing very well! I got a lot to look forward to. How are you?"

"Oh, you know. Same old. What's got you so excited?"

Sophia shrugged. "This school project I'm working on. It's for computer science class, I've been working on it all summer and finally I get to try it out."

"Computer science! Wow. I have no idea how you can do that. I can barely work my phone, haha." Nora smiled.

"Actually, you can help me try it out."

"Oh. Sure! I'd love to help anyway I can."

Sophia beamed with anticipation. "Fantastic! How about you come sit down beside me."

"Um, okay." Nora carried a confused look on her face, but she sat down on the couch beside Sophia anyways. "Don't you need your computer? Isn't it computer science?"

"Nope! Not if you program someone's brain like you do a computer."

Nora gave a weary laugh. "What do you mean?"

"I mean this. 'Sleepy Feet'." Sophia said, then watched Nora's reaction.

As soon as the words "Sleepy Feet" were uttered, Nora began to blink, her face twisted up in perplexion then, as if a switch was flipped, her face and body relaxed. She stared ahead blankly, looking at nothing. She was as still as a statue. Her breathing slowed to a steady rate and her eyes dimmed. It looked like it worked.

"Nora," Sophia felt nervous for the first time. "Can you hear me?" It was a cheesy thing to say, but all Sophia could come up with.

"Yes." A robot, automatic response came from Nora's lips.

"Nora, you are under hypnosis. You are in a state of conscious unconsciousness. You are awake but your mind is asleep. It is in a state of suggestibility, where my words become your truth." Sophia said all of this but she had no idea if Nora was understanding any of it. She realized she would just have to go for it.

Sophia had butterflies fluttering in her stomach. "Nora, take off your socks."

"Yes." Nora said. To Sophia's amazement, Nora then bent down and was following her instructions. Her thick, ugly wool socks peeled away revealing Nora's perfect, aged feet and Sophia felt her mouth water.

Sophia wanted to jump up and down with joy. She wanted to scream with pride and dance, but that would no doubt wake Nora so instead she stayed as calm as possible. "Nora, put your feet in my lap."

"Yes." Nora said, swinging her legs up onto the couch and into Sophia's lap.

Even with no nail polish nor a pedicure, Nora's toes were gorgeous but Sophia still needed to see what they'd look like perfectly pampered.

"How do you feel about feet, Nora?" Sophia asked.

In a sluggish delayed response, Nora replied "I don't like them... they're... nasty."

"Nasty?" Sophia raised an eyebrow. "Is that why yours are always covered."

Sophia knew the answer before Nora said "yes."

Sophia found the irony of a woman with beautiful feet hating feet somewhat funny, but more so a problem to be fixed. "Nora do you like having your feet touched?"

"No." Nora had always been embarrassed by her feet. She once had a teammate in high school say her feet stink and ever since then she had been hiding her feet. Much to the chagrin of Sophia, Nora was repelled by the idea of foot fetishism.

"You love having your feet touched." Sophia told her plainly.

There was a pause from Nora and a frown of confusion. "No..."

"Yes. You do." Sophia didn't expect it to work right away, but that was okay. It was a work in progress and right now, having her landlady's sexy feet in her lap was good enough for her. "But we don't have to focus on that right now. For now close your eyes..."

Eventually Nora's eyes fluttered to a close and Sophia continued. "Let yourself relax." She quickly pulled out of her phone and began to play the hypnotic audio. "Let yourself just focus on nothing else but my voice, this audio and your pleasure."

"...Pleasure?" Nora's voice is hardly a whisper and it goes ignored.

Sophia lifted Nora's slightly big feet, with her wrinkled soles and long elegant toes, and Sophia brought her tongue out onto the older woman's heels before sticking one in her mouth and sucking on it, moaning simultaneously. Being bundled in those thick socks and claustrophobic shoes made the landlady's feet sweaty and pungent in smell and taste. Sophia became wild with lust. Her tongue traversed every wrinkle and lapped up all it could. She began to worship her soles by making out with them, sucking on the meaty bottoms of Nora's feet.

While Sophia slobbered over Nora's soles, Nora was lost in a fog of relaxation. The feeling of Sophia's nimble tongue running along every inch of her foot was far away from Nora's attention as she teetered on the edge of being awake and being asleep, barely perceiving the audio effecting her.

Sophia turned to Nora's toes next, beginning to suck on them three at a time. It was between the toes where Sophia's tongue explored which held the most of the incredible sweaty and salty taste that she craved. She wrapped her lips around one of the woman's big toes and sucked on it like a popsicle, she felt herself becoming hot with arousal. She couldn't take her tongue away from those feet. Soon the older woman's feet became covered in a layer of her tenants saliva and Sophia couldn't pull any more taste off her feet.

"Nora," Sophia leaned into the landlady's ear, "Nora, you will want to show your bare feet more often. You want them to be seen. Feet are pretty, they deserve to be shown off." Nora's face contorted in reaction but Sophia repeated herself. Sophia kept repeating herself until finally she felt something was sinking in. She put Nora's socks back on her feet then she left Nora asleep on the couch. As she left the room to go masturbate, Sophia could still taste her landlady's feet on her tongue.

The next day Sophia was disappointed to see Nora with a pair of socks on her feet but that night she changed the audio to include more suggestions like having Nora show off her bare feet more and want to get a pedicure. It only took a couple more days until Sophia went downstairs to get breakfast where she was greeted with Nora's bare feet. Nora was walking around with no socks on like it was normal for her. She looked bubblier and upbeat. Sophia didn't say anything but she did make note of it. Then, three days after that Nora came home with a white pedicure which she eagerly showed off to Sophia. Sophia thought it would be fine to ask, "odd question, but have you stopped wearing socks?"

Nora nodded, "actually, yeah. They just felt kinda... claustrophobic? Containing?" Then she smiled and laughed, "plus I have cute feet, might as well show them off."

Throughout the week, Sophia would adjust the hypnotic audio, gradually making the commands for Nora more extreme. Nora's psychological barriers were being broken down and her distaste for feet was growing into admiration.

One day she even asked Sophia for a foot rub while they were watching TV on the couch. Sophia was surprised and had to play it cool as she said "sure."

Nora put her feet in Sophia's lap with a big smile on her face, "Thanks Soph! You're a lifesaver."

Sophia began to massage her thumb into Nora's thick and meaty sole. Even though the foot was half a foot away from Sophia's nose, the younger woman felt like she was being assaulted with the pungent foot odor. Nora was doing a good job keeping them stinky. She stopped wearing socks on her morning jobs and when she did wear socks she would wear them for days on end.

"Do you like feet?" Sophia asked, trying to sound innocent but was more curious.

Nora thought about it. "I don't mind them. Actually, I guess I like them. They can be pretty. I like having mine be pretty."

"Good girl." Sophia said.

"Pardon?" Nora asked.

"Do you like this?" Sophia asked as she put her nose up to the other woman's sole and inhaled deeply and noisily.

"Oh dear," Nora exclaimed as she wriggled in discomfort, "um haha. I don't know about that, Sophia..."

"You should try it."

"Ha ha no thank you."

Sophia stared at her. "Smell your feet."

Nora pressed her feet together and drew her feet in before she leaned down and inserted her nose between her soles. She sniffed it. "Sniff harder." Sophia ordered and Nora inhaled more of her own foot smell. Sophia enjoyed seeing the older woman with her nose between those aged soles and she especially enjoyed seeing Nora's scrunch her face in disgust.

"Wha-Whats going on Sophia? Why did I just do that?" Nora said panicked.

"Describe the smell."

"It was very cheesy. Strong. So strong it tickled my nose." Nora's face was going red. Sophia had a big grin plastered on her face. Once again Sophia took Nora's feet in her own hands.

"You're feet are gorgeous." Sophia told her landlord.

Nora blushed. "Oh, thank you."

At this point, Sophia had Nora's feet with her heels resting on her chest. They were lying on opposite sides of the couch so Sophia lifted her feet and plopped them down on Nora's chest. Sophia was wearing gray ankle socks but like Nora as of recently, she didn't change them regularly and these ones were particularly stinky.

"Smell mine. Tell me how they smell." Sophia ordered.

She could tell Nora wanted to refuse but instead she leaned her nose in and sniffed in. "They smell slightly different than mine. More sharp, like vinegar. Sour, almost."

"Take off my socks."

With great reluctance Nora peeled off the younger women's socks and she was greeted with two tan feet with skinny, somewhat short toes and with long pillowy soles.

"Nora can you do something else for me?" Sophia asked. Nora paid attention. Sophia said, "'Sleepy Feet'" And Nora's eyes fluttered closed, her limbs became relaxed and she slipped into trance. Sophia was able to program her mind more aggressively with her hypnotized right in front of her, the suggestions sinking in deeper.

"You love the smell of my feet. Repeat after me."

Nora obeyed. "I love the smell of your feet."

"You love having stinky feet for me to smell."

Once again, Nora parroted. "I love having stinky feet for you to smell."

Sophia planted her soles on the woman's face, rubbing in her foot sweat. With Nora's feet so close to her face, Sophia began to kiss the older woman's soles. "Do as I do." She told her before feeling soft and tender kisses on her own feet. When she brought her tongue out and licked up Nora's arch up to the balls of her feet she was delighted to feel the same on her soles. For a while both of them worshiped each other's feet. Sophia was lost in a haze of lust and Nora imitated like she was her shadow.

12