The Footnatic Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia found herself cumming and leaving Nora there, asleep before she would eventually wake up and forget it ever happened

As the days progressed and as Sophia continued to adjust Nora's mind, Sophia took over more control of the household where the entire dynamic shifted. Nora did the laundry, cooking and cleaning. Nora greeted Sophia when she got home, taking off Sophia's shoes for her and would give her a foot rub or let Sophia enjoy her feet, or do any number of tasks for Sophia. It was the same at night. After she would get ready for bed, Nora would put foot fetish porn on her TV loud enough where Sophia could hear faint and muffled moans through the wall, coming both from the videos and from Nora.

About a month after Sophia started hypnotizing Nora, she stopped playing the subliminal audio and the programming in general. Nora was more than obedient enough and Sophia could sufficiently say she was able to see her landlady's feet, and of course doing so much more too.

Sophia found herself reminiscing over the short period of time she had hypnotized Nora while on the couch, her feet resting on the table in front of her crossed at the ankles. She heard the sound of high heels clacking against the hardwood floor. Nora entered the living room with a huge smile on her face. She wore white open toe heels which gave view to her beautiful pedicured toes and other than that she wore pink panties, and that was all. Nora's big mature breasts were bare for Sophia to see and oggle, just how she liked it. It gave Sophia an abundance of pleasure to see her 45 year old landlady prancing around in nothing but heels and panties, Sophia scoping the woman's long sexy legs and round tight ass.

Nora, of course, was oblivious to these changes. It was only when they had guests over, did Nora have proper clothes on but to her nothing was out of the ordinary.

Upon seeing Sophia, her eyes instinctively went to the woman's bare feet. She was practically drooling. "Hi Sophia, how was class?" Nora sat beside the woman and took her feet into her lap, using her fingers to rub her soft plump soles.

"Pretty good, I have lots of assignments to do tonight so I'll need you under my desk." She grinned.

"Okay!" Nora found these foot centric activities to be totally normal for their relationship.

"How was your day?"

"Oh, it was alright. Had my morning run, did some yoga, masturbated while worshiping my own feet, met Martha for lunch and then went golfing with Steve and Chrissy." Nora said, working her thumbs into the balls of Sophia's feet.

"Sounds like a great day. I'll have to meet this Martha you're always talking about, does she have nice feet?"

"Oh yes, she takes quite good care of them. I think her husband likes it."

The possibilities for Sophia to get more feet seemed endless to her. She wondered if it was possible to overdose on it but she didn't want to slow down. She was keeping a mental list of everyone's feet she wanted to get at and now she had Nora to help her.

Sophia used the foot Nora wasn't massaging to play with Nora's breasts, her big toe encircling Nora's areola before flicking the nipple. Nora's face quivered in pleasure but she continued on as before. "I'm glad I found this place, Nora. You're a great landlady."

Nora beamed with pride. "Aw, thank you Sophia!"

Sophia said a response but it sounded far away to Nora. The smile on her face fell limp and her eyes edged shut before her body collapsed back against the pillow on the arm of the couch. As the bottoms of her feet felt aroused as something wet began to lap against them, a phrase rung throughout Nora's head which kept repeating as she slipped further under; the phrase was "Sleepy Feet."

12